A Certain Legitimate Daughter’s Enjoyment of Torturing The Male Lead Illegitimate Elder Brother (6)
221 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WARNING: A bit of a cruel murder scene. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In the original story, after the fall of Han family, this beautiful, generous, and gentle aunt of her was living miserably. Her husband was killed, but she didn't have the ability to avenge him. She had to raise her two children, Shen Ruo's cousins, alone. Her maternal family was too afraid of offending Shen ZhongMing, thus they didn't dare to offer a helping hand. Zhu Feiyan then sold all the precious jewellery in her possession and open a small cafe. 

But how could Yan Mei let them go?

She had suffered a lot of humiliation from Han family that her heart harbored a deep hatred. With the help of Liu Feng, she paid a bunch of thugs and kidnapped both Zhu Feiyan's children. 

The kidnappers demanded a ransom of 25 million, but with her current situation, where could she get so much money?

She begged her elder brother, the head of Zhu family for help. But the man knew that if he lent her a helping hand, Yan Mei wouldn't let their Zhu family go. Therefore, he closed his door tightly and rejected all Zhu Feiyan's requests to meet. 

The deadline was getting near, she tried every way possible including selling her cafe but still couldn't find a single buyer. Failing to gather a single coin, she was at the end of the rope. 

Zhu Feiyan had nothing left in her but it didn't mean that she was stupid. She knew who was the person behind those kidnappers. All this time, she still held onto her hope and told herself that no matter what she wouldn't lower her head in front of the killer of her husband and her sister-in-law. She wanted to believe that heaven had eyes and would give her justice.

Until another call came and she heard her children's scream of pain that her believe shattered.

Two days before the appointed day, she finally lowered her head and went to Shen family's house to find Yan Mei. Yan Mei didn't reject her and let her come in just because she wanted to see how would Zhu Feiyan kneeled and begged her to let the children go.

Was Yan Mei such a kind person?

She indeed returned the children to her...

but only their corpses. 

Zhu Feiyan wept and screamed, calling her son's and daughter's names full of heartache. 

Her daughter was humiliated before killed. Her tender face was black and blue, almost disfigured. And her son's dead body was full of tortured wounds. The sight was cruel beyond words. His hair was shaved and all his teeth and nails were pulled out. His fair skin was covered with cuts. And the most cruelty was they also cut his genital and shoved it into his own asshole...

Ye Ruo had to hold in the urge to vomit. This kind of plot... was this still an E-grade task? 

Zhu Feiyan also later became a madwoman and ended up burned into crisp in her own apartment.

[Ding! Detected an abnormality in the host's mental state. Asking for the host to control her negative emotions.]

The 6RD that had been muted for a long time finally appeared. 

Unfortunately, at the moment Ye Ruo was unable to hear it. Sound of buzzing filled her ears as her mind slowly drifted away.

Zhu Feiyan saw her niece was in trance and thought that she probably too shaken because of the nightmare. She couldn't help but feel distressed. She coaxed gently, "Ruo'er, don't be scared. Aunty is here to take care of you. Your uncle can't come because there are some urgent matters have to be solved in the company these days. He is so busy that he can't even have a proper rest. Don't blame him, okay... He promised that he will come to see you after everything is settled."

She gently caressed Ye Ruo's damp hair and frowned. The little girl was trembling and her skin was slightly cold. Looking at her bloodshot eyes and tightly clamped pale lips, Zhu Feiyan suddenly realized that something was not right with her niece's condition.

"Ruo'er...?", she called her name. Then her expression turned solemn when she found the little girl didn't give any responses.

Zhu Feiyan promptly got up from the chair and pushed the bell at the bedside. Her little niece was injured on the head. She was afraid that the nightmare had aggravated her wound. There was also a probability of undetected side effects. She stood still on the side and worriedly waited for the doctor to come.

Ye Ruo was totally unaware of Zhu Feiyan's anxiety. In fact, she had totally lost her consciousness. 6RD kept calling its host. It was so anxious but without Ye Ruo's consent, it couldn't take any action.

A low chuckle suddenly heard from the nothingness, alerting the system.

"Unfortunately... it is already too late."

[Host!]

6RD's high-pitched mechanical voice was interrupted before completely quiet.

If she was in her soul form, Ye Ruo could see that her core was corroded by countless flashing red thread-like streams. Now her core was not only purple in color but dominated by intense red. Its shape was also changing, no longer rounded like a ball but into a great icosahedron.

"I told you before, this is only a small exchange between us. Hehe~"

Another low laughter echoed from inside the void and then disappeared...

Zhu Feiyan didn't know that just in several seconds ago, 'her niece' was no longer the same her. Although she always kept her eyes on Ye Ruo, it was impossible for her to notice anything since she was a mere string of data.

7