A Certain Legitimate Daughter’s Enjoyment Of Torturing The Male Lead Illegitimate Elder Brother (11)
260 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the incident that day, Ye Ruo spent another week in leisure. Outside her walking training schedules, his daily activities were only consist of eating, sleeping, reading books or playing online games. Ye Ruo felt as if she was being raised to be a pig. Her little niece cutely pouted and complained with both cheeks bulging, Zhu Feiyan did not know whether to laugh or cry.

Han QiuRan, dotingly joked: "Even if our Ruo'er became a pig, she would become a cute chubby little pig."

Ye Ruo: "..." She don't feel happy at all!

Zhu Feiyan: "By the way, doctor Wen said that you've been progressing smoothly these days. Perhaps it has not 100% recovered yet, but you don't have to use the wheelchair anymore. He said that by the end of this month you can continue to recuperate at home."

Ye Ruo bobbed her head vigorously: "En."

She couldn't wait. Staying in the hospital for so long was awfully boring. 

Zero: [Ah! I forgot that you haven't seen the outside world even once...]

Ye Ruo: "Once I get discharged from here, I will enjoy my life to the fullest!"

The original Shen Ruo had shut her heart down and spent most of her days alone in her room. She didn't even go to school and only called tutors to teach her at home.

"From now on, I need to display this face of mine more often and let those old men and their children  from the circle remember who the true heir of Shen family is."

Zero was surprised: [You plan to take over Shen family?]

"Of course. As long as that will make them unhappy..."

[Then, what are you planning?]

"No need to discuss about this issue. For now, let's just sit and watch their moves first. What my plans are, you'll see when the time comes."

–––––––––––

The end of the month came fast. On the day she was discharged from the hospital, doctor Wen and a line of nurses had waited at the main entrance of the hospital building to send her off. 

Stood beside Zhu Feiyan, Ye Ruo thanked the doctor and nurses sincerely for all their care these past two months.

Han QiuRan came out from a black luxurious car parked in front of the building. Following along side him were a pair of little boy and little girl holding a banquet of yellow roses.

Zhu Feiyan smiled and waved at them, "Ruo'er, look! Ze'er and Xi'er also come to pick you up."

Ye Ruo raised an eyebrow. The sight of 5 years old babies trotting towards her with their short and chubby legs while holding a huge banquet of roses was very cute. Her heart couldn't help but melt into a puddle of sweetness.

Han QiuRan patiently waited for his children. Amusement clearly reflected on his face.

Han YunZe wearing a customize baby suit carefully held the banquet with both of his little hands, acting like a little gentleman, meanwhile his twin younger sister, Han YunXi in pink baby flowery dress attentively followed his footsteps like a little guardian.

"Pfft~", Ye Ruo couldn't hold back her laughter. The initially short distance, now needed more than 5 minutes to take. 

Zero excitedly clamored: [Oooohh~ are you planning to have your own little babies too?]

(—A—|||) • • • •

How could it come to this...

Two little babies finally reached the destination, gasping tiredly. 

Han YunZe, handing her the banquet: " Ru... Ruoruo-jie... congra... huff* congratulation."

The corner of Ye Ruo's lips twitched: "..." 

Ruoruo...

All the grown-ups around them instantly burst into laughter. Zhu Feiyan crouched down and patted his back gently. She praised: "Ze'er has worked hard."

Seeing only her brother got praise from her mother, little YunXi felt unhappy. 

She had worked very hard too, okay! 

Wanting to get a praise too, she tugged her mother's hand to get her attention, "Mother, Xi'er worked hard too... hug..."

Zero: [Waaa~ So cute~]

Ye Ruo gave him an imaginary eye-roll, "Could you please stop that way of talking? It's seriously annoying."

Zero: ¯\_ ( ̄∇ ̄)_/¯

Zhu Feiyan happily laughed and gave her little baby girl a hug, "Alright, alright, mother's little Xi'er also worked hard..."

Ye Ruo accepted the banquet of yellow rosses and rubbed the little gentleman's fluffy head, "Thank you, baby Ze. Ruo-jie like the flower very much."

Han QiuRan laughed heartily. His pride couldn't be any more obvious while he spoke about the twin, "Both of them have wanted to come here to visit you since the first day, but I rejected it because they would definitely disturb your resting time."

Little YunZe sulked, "But I said that I would behave."

Ye Ruo felt a glimmer of warm feeling inside her heart. This family cared so much about her. In the future, she promised herself that she wouldn't let anyone or anything destroy their happiness.

Zero: [Speak about a loving family, you've made me remember about the chibi female lead.]

Listening to Zero talked about Qian Xue all of a sudden, her mood dropped drastically.

"What happened to her?"

[Actually, her father suddenly brought back his pregnant mistress from outside. It was truly a mess that day. Her mother made a huge fuss at their front door, refusing the woman to enter the house. Qian ChiYuan also didn't want to argue with her and just dropped a divorce letter onto her face straight away.]

Ye Ruo sneered mockingly. As expected, that man  wasn't someone who could stand having useless people around him. His son was an oaf and his daughter was a brainless and arrogant little princess who likes to make enemies everywhere. If it wasn't because of the protagonist's halo protecting her, she must be dead countless times already. 

"It's good. I can't wait to see whether she can stand this big blow or not."

Both she and her mother ridiculed the original Shen Ruo and her mother of being unloved. Now, they were dumped in front of their own door just like useless garbage. Heaven truly had eyes...

Both her uncle and aunt detected her sudden sullen mood. They exchanged glances and thought that perhaps she was thinking about why her father didn't come to pick her up today.

Han QiuRan coughed awkwardly and spoke, "Actually, your father wanted to pick you up today, but suddenly something urgent happened in the company. So, he called in the last minute and asked us to pick you up instead."

Ye Ruo blinked in confuse. Why suddenly he talked about that trash of a father? She didn't even want to remember about his existence... 

Of course she wouldn't blatantly said her inner feeling to him, so she showed her brightest smile and two rows of white teeth, "No need to worry, uncle. Ruo'er really don't mind. I am so excited today and has a lot of plans for us to have fun together, but not sure of what to do first..."

She didn't care about those people anyway. For now her only purpose was to enjoy her days as a rich young miss to her heart content.

Zhu feiyan was suddenly feel delighted. Her niece finally wanted to come out from her shell to socialize. She wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes, "Whatever our Ruo'er want to do, your uncle and aunt will be glad to accompany you."

Ye Ruo smiled sweetly but didn't say anything more. Holding both her little cousins' tiny hands, she walked slowly following Han QiuRan and Zhu Feiyan to their car. A middle-aged driver with friendly smile had been waited outside. He respectfully open the back door for them.

When she lowered her head to enter, Han QiuRan sternly warned her to be careful not to knock her head. His niece prone to injure her head. He was afraid that one day, she would become an idiot. 

Ye Ruo: →_→

The car drove slowly, leaving the hospital ground. Looking outside the window, she felt completely amaze. 

"Look at this place, Zero. Even the interstellar world I had transmigrated several times in the past didn't build their cities in such an organized way. These people are able to make a living while maintaining the balance of nature. Truly admirable!"

The city was indeed arranged very nicely and clean despite not having high technology. She observed that most people prefer to walk or ride electric bicycles. They were very aware of the importance of   keeping the air clean. Also, they actually afraid to throw garbage randomly. No wonder everywhere was very clean.

According to the data given by Zero, the city layout was also very well designed. It divided into districts. Shopping areas, companies, hospital, and schools were built in the East and West parts of the city. The North part was reserved for the government. And the biggest land in the South was for residential area.

As a soul from a high polluted plane, Ye Ruo was very fond of trees and flowers. The municipal park was built in the heart of the city. It was a special area where they planted a lot of trees and many kinds of flowers.

"I will go and look around the park tomorrow.", she mumbled.

There were not many cars on the road, so the traffic was not crowded. It took less than 15 minutes to reach their destination.

The Shen family estate was built in a complex in the middle ring of the residential area. Just by looking at the huge and luxurious mansion behind the front gate, had triggered some unpleasant feelings.

Ye Ruo's brows tightly knitted together as she discovered there were still some emotional remnants belong to the original Shen Ruo inside her.

At the same time she accepted a sudden warning from Zero: [Detecting the male lead! Detecting the male lead! Little girl, be ready for the contact!]

After the driver finished informing the security team via the intercom about their arrival, the high black steel gate automatically opened as the car passed through and slowly drove along the asphalt path leading to the Shen family's mansion front door.

8