Minor Sect’s Elemental Beast
27 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Every manual was to be handed to Lex while the weapons were to belong to whoever had found them. Done with the hunt the Disciples went out no one stopped hunting, they had killed one queen but didn't know if there were any other.

They didn't leave any rat survivors, the extermination was relentless. They hunted and searched for the rat nest but didn't find any. This hunt had taken 5 days in total, meanwhile, they were hunting their minor sect had been completed, and they were left with a choice, what to name their minor sect?

Many names were put into consideration but the one selected was.

MINOR SYNCHRONOUS ELEMENTAL SECT

The minor sect had many occupational buildings like a forge, pill concoction room, and storage room. They had already obtained three new manuals from the rat's nest, [WIND SLASH] [SPEAR TECHNIQUE] [FIRE MOVEMENT TECHNIQUE], these were all techniques they could use at their current strength.

These techniques were not that powerful because all the disciples that had died were poor. After returning all the disciples were assigned to their new residence where they went to sleep immediately causing mental and physical exhaustion. A meeting was arranged for the next day to assign all the disciples to their jobs and responsibilities.

The next day all the disciples were gathered in the training ground, this ground was large enough to fit tens of thousands of disciples, the minor sect was quite large, and luxuries from Franks standards from earth where everything urban was cramped.

Surveys were placed on tables in the training field and every disciple was asked to fill in their respective fields, frank wasn't that interested in hunting, for now, he filled the Forging and Qi technique development squad.

It took almost all day to arrange all the procedures required for running the minor sect, 15 forging, 15 pill concoctions, 60 Qi technique development, and 30 hunting and security squad were picked into these respective fields, these seats were to be always filled, one person could join two but the second had to be temporary and could only take part in the secondary job if required hours were met in the primary job.

Frank had selected the Qi technique development squad as his primary while forging as secondary, their respective jobs started from tomorrow, and were allowed to do whatever for today. Frank not wasting time went to the forging hall, immediately starting forging subpar weapons.

Many other disciples had also come to the forging hall, striking of metal sounded all over. The forging hall had 30 or so furnaces in the middle with 6 anvils surrounding each of the furnaces.

The night ended with a dozen or so weapons being created by all the disciples, some good and some bad.

The next day every disciple went to their respective job, Frank was standing in the Qi technique development hall, this hall was plain with no ceiling in the middle where an engraving was etched into the ground with hundreds of desks arranged at the side.

Everyone introduced themselves and thus their first day started, the first task was for everyone to cultivate at the same time to activate the effect of the combined elemental Qi absorption technique, Everyone confirmed that the technique still worked as expected stopped, and went to their respective desks to note down their observation.

This process was repeated throughout the day not giving it enough time to affect any of their cultivation, they weren't supposed to practice this technique to cultivate cause that could cause them to stagnate further down in their cultivation journey if developing this technique were to fail failed.

At the end of the day, everyone had to read out the summary of their observation while everyone else listened to pick out the general points and work on the undefined ones. If the common points were the same this meant that, that specific area of the technique was good for now or until proven wrong.

On the first day, 3 major noteworthy points were picked out, first, the engraving on the ground helped flow the liquidized Qi into the middle well which after a while dissipated into the atmosphere increasing the density of elemental Qi leading to the second problem, second the dantian would fill up very quickly not allowing the user to cultivate for longer to improve their cultivation, and third, the environment was a huge hazard in case someone wanted to blow everyone up.

These points were widely known by everyone but picking one point at a time could lead to a higher chance of success. This strategy was designed by the strategists and Frank working together, Frank was respected by everyone because he had come up with the engraving on the floor only from the first use of the technique, so everyone preferred his opinion before anyone else's.

Everyone had left the technique development hall late last night so nobody had time to join in on their secondary job. Three days went by did finally the development sect come up with a solution to their first problem.

"So somehow putting something to absorb the excess Qi will eliminate the first problem?" asked Lex, as the assigned leader all relevant development were to be reported to him.

All the disciples nodded in unison.

As everyone was thinking of something to solve this problem Frank piped up making a suggestion.

He had realized the Elemental beast egg he had crafted had started absorbing Qi from the surrounding if place outside the dimensional ring, the only problem he felt this could bring up could be solved with a little lie. He asked to bring something from his residence and left the development hall, he couldn't summon the beast egg from his dimensional ring which could lead to more questioning than he was prepared for.

He walked to his residence and come back with the elemental beast egg in hand, entering the development hall he showed everyone what he had brought back and that it could absorb elemental Qi from the surrounding.

On being asked where he got this he replied with his ancestor had helped a cultivator and in return, their family was gifted thus as thanks, and him being the first in his family to join a cultivation sect was given this in case it proved helpful.

Everyone could feel that there was something living inside the egg but no one dared to voice their complaint, no one wanted their first breakthrough to go to waste. Put the beast egg in the central well and started cultivating the technique sitting on their platforms.

This time they could feel the Qi density wasn't increasing that much in the atmosphere as compared to before, just from this one change the technique had improved leaps and bounds but everyone prepared themselves knowing the further they went the harder its gonna get.

3