Problems
32 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next problem everyone focused on was how to prevent everyone from blowing up, the danger of blowing up still existed, still no one complained they were improving slowly.

It was the last day of the month, small improvements had happened all over the minor sect, and the end of the month was kept free for the contribution ceremony, where whoever had contributed the most was recognized and awarded in some cases.

Lex stood on the stage in the training ground and did his speech, all the improvements were highlighted while everyone who contributed was called to the stage. Frank was the first to be called because the purpose of the minor sect was their Qi absorption technique.

For frank the spotlight wasn't comfortable, he had been an introvert all his life, all the compliments didn't help either, and as a reward frank was given the position of a major developer meaning he had more authority than any other person in the development team.

The rest of the people were, Harry from the pill development hall, Josh from sect management, Vik from the strategic department, Simon from the forging hall, JJ from the hunting department, Ethan from the technique modification department, and Tobi from the body cultivation technique development. There were some more but their achievements were not that memorable for now.

Frank had also seen improvements in his forging process, the other major event was that the system had shown him a random message.

[SYSTEM IS UPDATING PLEASE WAIT]

He didn't know if this was a good thing or not, this was one of his advantages over the people of this world if the system upgraded into harder items to craft he would be done for but whatever that's how life is.

Three days must have passed before some major improvements were seen in the Qi cultivation technique, the solution to problem two. A meeting was called on Frank's order, and the only pro[able solution they came up with was to absorb only the four major elements and let the rest of them make a vacuum to separate itself from the outside world, this way they would be protected but would only be able to master the earth, fire, water and wind elements.

An election was held on if this path was acceptable for the rest of the disciples, fortunately, the vote was in favor of this method. The cultivation technique was coming on nicely, the main problem now was the body cultivation technique, but that's a problem for the body cultivation technique development to figure out.

Frank had been cooped up in the development hall all the time, he almost felt like he had come back to earth, spending all his time sitting in one place, this place had become almost comfortable for him as his house, some of the disciples including didn't leave the development hall for days, they enjoyed the process and the progress.

A message was forwarded to all the disciples, another goblin camp had been found by the hunting team, so everyone had been requested to join the hunt if possible. Remembering the excitement from the previous fight he volunteered, he already felt his skills had gotten rusty from all the idling around.

The hunt was to take place in three days, Frank had left the development hall for his residence. He had to train and learn the  [WIND SLASH] [SPEAR TECHNIQUE] [FIRE MOVEMENT TECHNIQUE] they had earned from the previous hunt.

He trained for the next three days tirelessly, he didn't even go to the development hall in favor of training, he had already finished his requirement for minimum hours in his job.

The next day all the disciples who had volunteered for the hunt had gathered in front of the goblin hunting ground, he had learned the basic movement for these three techniques, he hadn't adopted them in his fighting style, but what better than actual real-life experience to master something?

This time 5 teams were created, due to fewer disciples being fighting in this raid, roles were assigned from leader to scouts, and everything in between. Frank was one of their major attackers in case the hobgoblin attacked.

The raid had the same strategy as the previous one except three other leaders were to sneak into the hobgoblin's camp and kill it while Frank and the other leader commanded the army.

This hunt went better than expected, everyone who had joined the hunting squad fought better and more synchronous the before, their attacks flowed like waves of fire engulfing everything in the process, the fire movement technique and the spear technique used together in large groups decimate everything in its path while the shield bearers absorbed any attack thrown at them.

The many archers had stopped using bows and arrows, substituting them for spears, the sect didn't have an archery technique for the archers to be more effective, it almost took 4 arrows to take down one goblin while a single stab from a spear to do the same.

Frank had started using the spear technique whenever he had the chance he had, which wasn't much while using the fire movement technique with every step he took, this technique surprised him, considering how it worked. It took elemental Qi from his dantian pushing it into the soles of his feet igniting it making him leave a fire in his path while providing him a boost of momentum.

Everyone doing this at the same time looked like a fire moving across the field, these techniques weren't cavalry techniques these were supposed to be used by one person at a time, but Ethan and the rest of the disciples from the technique modification department had modified it to work in this formation.

The fight ended with an overwhelming victory for their hunting squad, there weren't many treasures in this camp because it was located in deeper parts of the hunting grounds, so not many disciples could come here. The only treasure they found was much more than they had bargained for, an altar.

Alters were to be reported to the sect no matter what, these alters had treasure within them but could only be activated by someone in the sect.

Frank curious about how there could be a treasure in this altar asked Lex.

"It's been said that these monsters worship their Gods who bestow them with treasures, the humans had somehow learned to gain their gifts for themselves, this is how humans started learning about cultivation," replied Lex noting down the details on the alter, he had to report the details however he had seen them.

Thinking for a while Frank asked again.

"How did humans survive before they knew how to cultivate?" as Frank.

"There was the age of technology and after that, the martial arts age both these paled in comparison in front of the cultivation age, I personally don't know any more about the past, these are all rumors and Falk talk I have heard all my life, but more information could be found in the sects library" answered Lex.

Everyone returned to the minor sect while Lex went back to report to their sponsor elder who was responsible for them, meaning he had first dibs on anything important they found.

Everything returned to normal after the hunt, everyone had been told to keep quiet about the discovery of the alter, and if anything important came out the minor sect would be rewarded accordingly. Frank went back to his research, they had to master and perfect the second solution for the absorption technique.

2