The Japanese Sword
28 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Frank returned to his room wearing and carrying all the equipment he had picked up, the restraints on his cultivation released he felt the mortality leave his body, putting everything he had into the dimensional ring he left his residence wanting to feel the fresh air on his skin.

Strolling outside, frank remembered the reward from the system update he pulled up the system notification checking his reward.

[REWARD]

[PAST LIFE PERFECT MEMORY RECALL]

Frank remembered everything he had seen and heard in his previous life, it didn't hurt like he would have expected from a reward like this.

"Hey Frank haven't seen you in 3 days" shouted Simon making his way towards him.

"Yeah, was pretty busy" replied Frank dodging the back slap from Simon.

He caught up with Simon on what had happened the past 3 days, Simon and Frank had gotten quite close working at the forging hall, but Frank wasn't a talented freak like Simon, Simon had reached master blacksmith level in these 2 short months.

Done with his excuses Simon grabbed into Frank's shoulder dragging him to the forging hall, having nothing better to do Frank followed.

Forging made Franks' blood boil in excitement, he loved the sound of metal hitting metal, it was relaxing, the rhythmic striking of the metal. He needed something to take his mind off the trial where he had died many times over.

He didn't intend to forge anything specific, only folding the metal over on itself, unknown to him increasing the carbon content in the iron slab and converting it into steel. Focusing on what he was doing he realized what he was doing, increasing the carbon content in the iron while removing the impurities.

"Oy hey, Simon come help me with something?" shouted Frank wanting him to help him in forging one of the most popular weapons on the earth.

He explained the process to Simon briefing him about the nuances of this forging method, this being one of the most popular weapons Frank has watched many of these being forged. This forging process required the folding of the steel thousand times infusing carbon into the steel increasing the carbon content.

Finishing the arm breaking, excruciatingly painful process, Frank asked Simon to draw out the steel into a thin curved sword, keeping the back of the sword a low carbon content steel while the sharp edge the high carbon steel. The low carbon steel was softer keeping the sword from breaking while the high carbon steel was harder and able to keep an edge, both these combined made the perfect combinations.

Making the handle of the weapon and performing the finishing touches the first katana was formed. Swinging the katana for a while Frank filled his wildest of fantasies swinging a katana while Simon admired their invention.

Frank trusted Simon and the leaders of the sect enough to leave the patient and copyright process of the forging technique to him. Leaving the katana to Simon frank left the forging hall for the manuals hall, he had the multishot technique he wanted to donate to the sect, he wanted to do something for the minor sect, after all, it had given him a home for him to live comfortably in.

After donating the technique he left to the training ground to spar with some of the disciples, he wanted to bully some of the disciples, not as much bully but help them train and improve. He picked up a wooden training spear and walked up to a disciple wanting to spar, most of the disciple's training was accepted immediately.

He had no trouble defeating the disciples, some asked to spar again who met the same fate, slowly more and more people asked to spar with him, and the crowd slowly started surrounding them, he not only defeated each disciple he also guided them on how to wield the spear better.

Ethan from the technique modification department had also joined his lesson, listening and noting down everything Frank said and how he directed everyone on what to do.

After the lesson ended after a couple of hours and the day had turned to night, almost everyone had dissipated leaving only some disciples asking frank for some instructions. Ethan who had not left Franks' side all this time asked something of Frank.

"I would like to recommend something," said Ethan.

"Yeah, I'm all ears" replied Frank walking to his side.

Ethan complimented Frank on his amazing skills and asked Frank to follow him to JJ's residence who was the leader of the hunting party, the recommendation Ethan had had something to do with JJ.

Once the three were together they went to a nearby restaurant to discuss their objective, All three of them were familiar with each other, JJ and Ethan from developing and practicing the fire movement technique for the cavalry, and JJ and Frank from being the leaders for the first hunting groups.

Ordering food the conversation started.

"So, I will go straight to the point, both of you are the best spear users of our minor sect, and we need a personalized spear technique, how about working together and making one" suggested Ethan starting the discussion.

This wasn't a conversation that would end quickly frank adjusted his position and started discussing the suggestion he had just heard. Ethan was smart and good with his words while JJ was energetic and had a typical helping personality.

The conversation led to them deciding on trying to craft a technique, Ethan was the manager of the technique modification department so he had a team who could help them while Frank and JJ made a compatible technique for the disciple of the sect to practice, a technique compatible with their specific Qi absorption technique would make their minor sect stronger.

Leaving the restaurant it was already morning, they had taken all this time discussing a plan on how to tackle the creation of the new spear technique. Having nothing better to do frank spoke.

"Craft"

{MELLINIUM FAN+DANCING DOLL: COFFIN]

[CLAY POT+ZEELS DAGGER: GRAVITY ORB]

[UMBRELLA+SCYTHE: TEMPERING BATHTUB]

He tried looking for all the items in the sect market hoping to craft all the items, no matter how much he tried he could only come by item to craft the [TEMPERING BATHTUB].

"The options decreased from 5 to 3, still the items are random as always," said Frank talking to himself.

He made his way to the Qi absorption technique development hall, hoping he had not been fired from it, since he had not attended for 3 days.

3