Body Cultivation Technique
22 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Frank spent the rest of the day working his job which luckily he hadn't been fired from, they had a lot of information to digest and work on modifying the synchronous elemental Qi absorption technique, the next session they were going to have had to be better than before. They also had to do some experiments on the octopus elemental beast.

He went back to his residence, both mentally and physically exhausted wanting nothing more than to sleep.

The next month went by in the blink of an eye. Nothing else major occurred except a theory on a personalized body cultivation technique. Tobi from the technique department had visualized a method to overcome the shortcomings of the Qi absorption technique.

According to him if the excess Qi that created the outer tornado of Qi while cultivating could be somehow absorbed and infused into the body altering their properties as it had done to the ground.

This method was tried and tested while performing their routined Qi absorption technique, which proved somewhat successful. A committee was created to somehow make this technique better and more effective. The personalized spear technique was coming along nicely, Frank and JJ had noted down their technique and movements in enough detail for anybody inexperienced to learn easily.

Meanwhile Frank checked the crafting recipe whenever they refreshed, he had only crafted two items that he thought were more than worthwhile.

[ARM OF THE FROZEN GIANT]

[DICE OF LUCK]

No other items seemed as easy to craft as these, everything else was too random to provide the items for.

On a day that seemed like any other a breakthrough occurred in the body cultivating technique, they had to guess and try the possible experiment to see if it would work or not, most of the time it was negative. Frank wasn't that invested in the modification of the body cultivating technique cause he had his problems to deal with.

The octopus elemental beast had started to grow at an exponential rate, this wasn't much of a problem, the beast helped their cultivation technique but the problem was, for how long would the beast help them, they had to figure out an alternate solution for the problem.

Frank tried to focus more on working with the hunting squad, he would go on more hunts than was required of him. The hunting party had developed beyond his wildest of dreams, they could hunt an entire goblin settlement without suffering any major injuries. The major sect, the elemental sect had acknowledged their advancements and started giving them harder and harder missions reaping a bigger reward for the sect.

One of the most surprising events was that they were asked to participate in a competition to select disciples to enter into a hidden dimension recently found by the sect. Everyone was pumped and had started training, nobody wanted such an opportunity to pass through their hands.

Other dimensions were made by ancient beings, sometimes giving their treasures away or passing on their teachings to someone down the descendant line. The selection test wasn't for about 6 months away, Frank had decided to permanently join the body cultivation hall.

Most of the disciples had already reached the threshold of their dantian cultivation, and a wave of disciples had joined the body cultivation technique development hall hoping to fasten the progress. Their trial and error went on for almost another month for a breakthrough to happen, they discovered that everyone's bodies had a different affinity for different elements, some disciple's skin would freely accept the ice element while some bones would.

They had invented a method to somehow figure out each disciple's affinities, every disciple would cultivate in the outer elemental Qi tornado which carried all elements Qi except the main 4, while cultivating the foreign elements would try to infuse into their body, settling into the organs which had their most affinity cause the dantian would reject these foreign elemental Qi.

This was the most effective way to test out the affinity of each person. The rest of the method was easy to figure out, some of the disciples would practice the Qi absorption technique while some would body cultivation technique.

This way all aspects of the cultivation rank would improve at the same time. The base rank of a disciple of the elemental sect could improve in one field leaving the second behind. Frank focused on techniques development mainly, he would first work on the Qi absorption technique, second body cultivation technique, and then a bit of forging.

The copyright and other benefits of the katana had been credited to Frank, he would be paid some profit from any sale made on a katana. He had improved in forging, he fell more in love with forging as each day passed, this was the best pastime he would ever have.

Sometimes some of the other disciples would visit him to party and stuff, Frank had warmed up to all the sect disciples, he would sometimes look forward to all the noise the disciples would make,  he felt the closest to them than any relationship other than family.

With time all their plans started to come together, and all the pieces of the puzzle came together. All the techniques they were developing had almost been perfected, the spear technique was simplified and personalized to work with the fire movement technique.

The next mission of the hunting squad was to go out of the sect and hunt some monsters to be qualified for the improvement exam.

The improvement exam, promoted the hunting squad to go on official sect missions, representing the sect and having all the sect's support in case something went wrong.

The outside world according to the other disciples was vicious, one could die for a single mistake, the sects were like safe zones in the world, and the world was overrun by trillions of monsters. All the sects and academies were safe havens in the hellish world.

4