Zangetsu vs Utsu and Yami 2
1.2k 4 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Zangetsu's pov)

Utsu and I were exchanging punches. He used his bonkai and I with the Majin. At the same time, a small part of my attention was focused on Yami. She is not as strong as Utsu right now, but I just can't wait for her to unlock her Darkness transformation.

Utsu: "What have you done with Master?!!"

Zangetsu: "I haven't done anything to him~"

I said with my signature smirk, which made him angrier.

Utsu: "If you don't plan on telling me... I'll make you!"

He glared at me with murderous intent.

I can't wait to see what he has in store!

Unfortunately, my fun with the giant ended as Utsu unsummoned his Bonkai, but my smile grew wider when I saw what he planned on doing.

He crossed his arms, and a golden armor materialized around him. Just after that, many golden ripples started popping up behind him.

YES!!!

(Ryoto's pov)

I was following the strange noises, and every time I got closer, they vanished and appeared further away from me. It felt like it was leading me somewhere.

I was currently on the rainy side of my inner world. Most of the town was from my past life, and I didn't bother walking around here.

I had this feeling that the voice was very familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

While playing this hide-and-seek and tag mixture, I walked past my old home and stopped there to look at it.

A lot of feelings rushed to me. A little bit of happiness remembering some good memories. A lot of sadness knowing how much trouble I caused and, most of all, regret that I didn't try better.

I walked inside, and there was even an old family photo. I, my sister, dad, and mom.

I had a small urge to destroy it, but I couldn't bring myself to do it, so I left it there.

Maybe I should take a family photo soon.

I never liked being photographed, but memories are important.

I stopped thinking about that and started following the noise again.

(Zangetsu's pov)

Hahahahahahaha!!! This is great. I'm feeling alive.

Utsu and Yami were teaming up against me, and it was fun. They, unfortunately, tried to only restrain me, but they were releasing bloodlust, and it was impressive.

I didn't use my illusions because of only one thing.

I don't know when will be the next time I could have a fight like that. I wouldn't mind fighting with Jacob as a sword, but he is too green for it to be fun but maybe in the future...

???: "You should be done with your fun soon. Jacob is coming back to the TV."

Tsk. And so my fun has ended. But what can I do? I don't want to go berserk when it's not needed.

I could have ended it a long time ago, but the fun was too good.

I stopped moving, which made both of my opponents be on guard.

Zangetsu: "Well, it was fun, but it's time to end it."

I put the blade against my neck.

Zangetsu: "Utsu, if you want the idiot back, take off your mask!"

Utsu was ready to rush at me, as I cut a bit deeper, making my blood run down. It left a clear path in Jacob's uniform as it dissolved anything in its path.

Zangetsu: "One more step and the head will go flying."

I warned them.

Utsu didn't like having his master at gunpoint or, to be more accurately, at blade point?... I don't know, but the important part is that he is listening but doesn't like it.

Utsu: "And why would I believe you?!"

I could hear the dislike towards me in his voice.

Zangetsu: "You can't, but if you don't do what I say, Ryoto will be lighter by about 5 kg. What do you do? Take a risk that I won't be honorable or try your luck to outspeed me!"

Utsu looked conflicted, not knowing what he should do. He wanted to bonk Jacob, but he didn't want to kill him, so you could say that he cares about him at least a little.

Yami didn't make any move, but I could see a very calculating look in her. Was she considering killing me now, or was she thinking about the blood?

Utsu: "Very well, but before I do that, I have something to say to Yami-dono."

He turned to Yami.

Utsu: "As someone who walks a similar path to mine, I want to say it was an honor fighting alongside you."

He smiled at her.

Yami nodded and was ready for whatever was going to happen. She wasn't precisely discrete with it as she prepared many weapons ready to attack me at any moment.

Utsu looked like he was ready to die for his master, but I only wanted him to take off the mask.

Fucking drama queen.

Utsu slowly started returning to his original size. While still having the mask in his possession, he glared at me for the last time before taking it off.

It just fell off, and as I did what I was supposed to do, I said my goodbyes and left.

Zangetsu: "Hopefully, see you soon. It was fun."

I waved the last time and changed my place with Jacob.

(Ryoto's pov)

I opened my eyes to see Yami ready to fight and Utsu without the mask.

Ryoto: "What did I miss?"

Yami swung a blade at me, but she didn't put her heart into it.

Yami: "Ryoto Yuuki, if you do something like this again, I'll kill you!"

But you are already trying to kill me.

I didn't say that as I was too tired to tease her now. I walked up to the mask and picked it up.

Now the question remains. Should I keep it or destroy it?

(E/D: Yes!)

I was somehow tempted to keep it just because, but I won't decide now. Now I want to question Utsu, who looked kinda sad.

Ryoto: "Can you tell me, Utsu, why did you want to destroy the horny? You always had this goal in mind but not to this level."

Utsu: "Woof!"

Hearing what he had to say, I couldn't bring myself to be mad at him. He just wanted to create a better world for my child... in his twisted way, but I was moved nonetheless.

I turned to Yami next.

Ryoto: "It was fun, Yami, but let's not do that again."

Yami: "If you were not an ecchi person, I would agree."

Ryoto: "...Do you want a lollipop?"

I offered her a peace offering, and she accepted.

Now that I was done with that, I was about to return to school and enjoy an ordinary Valentine's day.

---

END

You thought it was Author but it was me Dio Za Editor.

I am newly hired by the Author to fix grammar mistakes. So how did I do?

PS: Your opinions are not required. By the way.

56