CHAPTER 2: Live Streaming
138 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Well, I hope I don't die early.." Lin Yan said and he didn't mind dying here. After all, he didn't have a girlfriend, parents, and something which he dearly loved. Maybe he could find a new meaning in here. 

His took off his backpack and put it in front of him. There were a lot of snacks, ramen cups, water bottles, canned goods and a first-aid kit. Mostly, Lin Yan brought a lot snacks and he was planning to camp for 4 days so he indeed brought a lot of snacks and cup noodles. 

' Well, it was a great decision that I decided to bring snacks. ' Lin Yan said happily.His friend was supposed to bring the tools and equipment for camping and Lin Yan was supposed to bring snacks. 

' Well, let's focus on the foods. ' Lin Yan focused on his foods and he brought out everything in his backup. He opened the notepad on his phone as listing the goods. 

' So I have 1 pack of water bottles plus 4 water bottles which I got from the system, 10 canned goods plus 4 canned goods from the system, 5 Pringle cans, 10 chips packets, 10 ramen cups, and 1 first aid kit ' Lin Yan made a list on his phone and he regretted that he did not buy bread and some energy juice.

' If I eat carefully, the food can be lasted for a month. Well, I can buy foods from the system shop but I should not waste the food. ' Lin Yan laid out the plans inside his phone and he decided to store them in his system's inventory. 

He took out a tactical knife and the knife was not heavy and Lin Yan didn't feel any sort of uncomfortable feeling while holding the knife. Lin Yan felt like the knife was tailored for him and he did some motions but he was quite clumsy at playing with a knife. After all, he only used the knife for cooking, and using the knife for the killing was pretty new to him.

" Fighting me. " Lin Yan encouraged himself. He opened the app in his phone and the app's name ' Apocalypse Streaming ' . He clicked the live button and a robotic voice responded in his brain. 

[ ' Live Streaming 'starting. Please wait a few seconds. The current live CCV is zero. ]

Lin Yan used his selfie camera and aimed at him. He never did streaming before and he never thought of doing streaming so he didn't have any idea about streaming at all. So he looked silently at the camera and he could not think what words he should say. Luckily, there were no viewers in his stream. 

' System, please activate the ' 5000 viewers promotion ' card. ' Lin Yan asked and he waited for half an hour but the zero was still zero so he needed to activate the promotion card to get the viewers. 

[ Yes! Host, Activating 5000 viewers promotion card. ]  

Suddenly, the zero became one and the number increased quickly.

" Hi, Viewers, My name is Lin Yan and I was teleported to the Apocalypse World. Well, I decided to do streaming which is my goal. " Lin Yan quickly introduced himself, he said some lies because he didn't want to say about his system and he changed to his camera to the front, he showed the surroundings to the viewers.

{ Anonymous 4644: Wow, the green screen looks very real.

Anonymous 1857: Amazing!

Anonymous 23 : Fake

Anonymous 464: Stupid. Why did I even click this? } 

The live streaming's view quickly reached to 5000 but a lot of viewers immediately left. But the live CCV was still 2.5k which clearly quite good. A lot of people were amazed by the stream and they decided to watch the live stream.

" No. It is not fake or greenscreen at all. If you guys don't believe it, please watch the stream continuously. " Lin Yan said. He was not afraid to tell about himself and about the Apocalypse world. As long as he didn't tell about the system's existence, everything was ok. And he didn't care about people thinking this live streaming was fake or not. As long as people watched the stream, and donated some money to him, he was ok.

Besides, he was streaming into the parallel world where Lin Yan didn't exist. So he didn't need to worry about that the parallel world's government would find out about him. And the system stayed above the laws and his viewers could even watch his streams without the internet. So he was not that worried about the government would ban him or doing something to him.

' System, please activate the ' Camera Eyes ' . ' Lin Yan said to his system.

Lin Yan put his phone in his pocket and he decided to check around the surrounding. 

" Well, I need to remind the viewers that this stream is going to be very brutal and violent so please leave from the streams if you're under 18 years old or have weak mental issues. " Lin Yan reminded his viewers. He could not see the live comments and his live CCV. His words had the opposite effect and the live CCV increased from nearly 2.5k to 3k. 

{ Anonymous 466: Shit ISREAL. 

Anonymous 5000: Amazing

Anonymous 1004: Brother, please tell me how did you teleport to another world?

Anonymous, 1477: I also want to know it. 

Anonymous 3445: Everything looks so real. } 

Sadly, Lin Yan could not read the live comments and he was thinking about how to leave from the rooftops. He activated his thermal eyes but Zombies were cold-blooded monsters so his thermal eyes didn't work on them. But he saw some monsters and he noted them in his mind. 

" Brothers and Sisters, please give me some suggestions on how to leave from the rooftops. " Lin Yan took out his telephone again and asked his viewers. Thinking with a thousand heads was clearly better than thinking with one head so he decided to get some suggestions from his viewers.

{ Anonymous 3567: Why did you want to leave though? Outside looks very dangerous.

Anonymous 678: Yeah! Please stat on the rooftop 

Anonymous 57: I refuse to accept that he was teleported to Apocalypse world. It is impossible. 

Anonymous 555: Brother, do you have a system?  }

Of course, Lin Yan filtered useless comments and searched for useful advice. Some seriously tried to give very useful ideas.

{ Anonymous 1456: You need to know about the building layout and the door. Try to remember the building layout and if possible draw on your hand. Turn your knife into the spear and...

Anonymous 590: The door is locked? Break the window..... }

A lot of suggestions were useless but clearly, some were useful. Lin Yan already opened the rooftop door and the door was made of steel and it was locked, there were no windows so he felt a little bit lost. 

{ Anonymous 4789: Use the pipeline and try to climb down from it. } 

" Thank you, brother. I forgot about pipes. " Lin Yan immediately found the good suggestions. He really didn't think about the pipeline. 

{ Anonymous 625: I felt a heart attack from watching this stream. 

Anonymous 678: I am still confused about whether this stream is legit or not.

Anonymous 1789: Of course, it is fake but the efforts from the actors and teams are amazing. I am a video editor and this shit is just amazing. 

Anonymous 1477: Well, this stream looks very exciting.  I am going to cancel my date.

Anonymous 2045: Brother, please tell me how did you go to the apocalypse world? I don't want to pay my student loan. }

Lin Yan put his phone into his pocket and his ' Camera Eyes ' showed his POV to the viewers. 

" Shit! " Lin Yan looked at the ground and there were zombies. Zombies were walking aimlessly and immediately his live chatroom exploded from the sight of zombies as his live CCV increased to 7000. 

" Let's fucking do this. " 

3