0016 Demon Realm
143 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

after opening and finding out he opened the portal to the world of Jackie Chan Adventures, Sora left one of his followers to overlook the conquest of this world. He wanted Merlin to actually overlook this world due to the fact this world had the technology and stuff, if Sora could combine technologies with Qi, this would open a new field of possibilities. and Merlin was a perfect choice. She hunger after knowledge after all. she wanted to know everything, so Sora would not mind helping her out,

Sitting upon his throne, Sora thought long and hard while looking, at all current members of the seven deadly sins, and 1o commandments. He had called Merlin back, as he wanted everyone to be here

"Merlin, I will have you be responsible for the reason division of my empire. that means, I want you to take in worthy disciples to teach and train. I want them all to also have the same hunger for knowledge that you do." Sora said softly, Merlin smiled slightly as she nodded. although she finds it annoying to have to train others, but for Sora, she would do anything.

"Zeldris. you're the son of the demon king, you have huge talent as a leader... I will put you under charge as my general. you would build my army, train them, and even lead them into battle if the day shall come. Similar to Merlin, it's best you to take a disciple and raise them to be a capable general like yourself or even better." Sora said calmly,

"I will do my best," Zeldris said softly, Sora nodded slightly before looking at Escanor, Gowther. of course this was not the same dull as before, Sora had brought the original Gowther back to life, the one who was on his wheelchair.

"Gowther. your skills are quite interesting... I will give you the talk to carry out justice within the empire, and create something called the Hall of Justice, if my people feel those higher-ups are treating them unwell, it's you to find the right path. if you can't, then you may come to me. create your own elders and people within the said hall. I want an empire where my people are happy, not suppressed." She said calmly, Gowther rolled forward before bowing deeply.

"leave everything to me," He said softly, Sora nodded once more before looking at the others, he couldn't give everyone portions as he couldn't think what could fit everyone.

"as for you all... build your own clans or something, your own group of power which you can always rely on. teach them as you wish, and also continued to improve. because if the day comes when someone more capable appears, you would be replaced with said person. so don't get lazy, as I conquer more worlds, more talents would appear and fight for the chance to replace you." Sora said with a smile, everyone nodded seriously, they all wanted to remain in their portions. ignoring the almost endless amount of cultivation resources they got, they had the chance to be Sora's personal guards. that alone was enough,

With all that done, Merlin went on to head to the world of Jackie Chan Adventures. She would of course choose this world, the other world she could take her time with. but Sora wanted this world conquered as soon as possible.

With that done, Sora went on to absorb the world of Peppa Pig. simply stepping into this world, Sora dominated everything within this world, even the world itself was dominated. after which, Sora absorbed it into the system and went on to use the portal once more.

the next portal was to the world of Demon Slayer, Sora thought long and hard but he couldn't think of anything useful within that, and it only had a max powerlevel of 150,000. Sora left the task of such a trash world to Zeldris

the next world was Angry Birds, shockingly the system said this world held many parrell worlds. the world was not that big, no realms, but it had many parrell worlds within. with a max powerlevel of 50,000, it caught Sora off guard. Sora left this world to Zeldris once again, he was his general, after all, he better start getting used to managing the conquest of each world.

in fact, Sora stopped the opening of portals. he left it all to Zeldris to gather the resources, and build a force. of course, he would sign others to this, He said by giving Diane and Drole the task of gathering the said resources.

Drole was no longer a member of the seven deadly sins, his potions were replaced by one of the original demons. So Zeldris gave him the portion of resources management, who of course would work under Diane, one of the 7 deadly sins.

Sora want there to be a ranking among them, statues had to be there. strength was not everything that was needed, as brains could overcome strength, and numbers could also overcome strength. Sora wanted the best of the best, and the best to do what they were best at.

Sora didn't just sit back and do nothing within this time. He began doing his own experiments. he gave someone the technique god of conquest and watched what happened to them while they cultivated. as said person cultivated the technique, it caught Sora off guard that the cultivation art seemed weaker.

'weird, why do I feel a connection with him?' Sora thought with a frown, he felt the person in front of him. closing his eyes, and reaching out he felt as if he could touch him. as he touched him mentally, the man's real body shook as he felt suppressed all of the sudden. it was like he was a beast with an unpure bloodline, standing before the origin of his bloodline. his very existence just wanted to submit to Sora, this went beyond the fist of domination.

{host, the god of conquest cultivation art was made for you. in the other hand, it would only show 10% of its full capabilities. it's best that those under you cultivate this art, this will reduce the chances of betrayal as anyone cultivating this art would become linked to you. the fist of conquest best work through this link, the fist of domination allows you to dominate others, but through this link, you could dominate a person's very existence, in their next lives, they would still only be loyal to the host. no matter who they are, memories or not, reincarnation or not, their very being would be forever loyal.} the system said stunning Sora, a type of mind control of this never was amazing.

{those other than you cultivating the god of conquest cultivation art become something like your descendants, while at the same time remaining their own self. even if somehow they betray you, you could suppress them through this, making their power have a huge drop. lastly, you can give others a hint of your power through the link, it's almost as if you would always be with them. of course, the power of the god of conquest is withheld, only you can give, take, destroy or build as you wish. only a god of conquest can do such things.} the system said as Sora looked at the person in front of him who was shaking while kneeling as low as possibly could.

Sora smiled slightly, as he held his palm to the sky. his energy spread out, as everyone within the system found a new cultivation art, Sora went on to create a tablet, where everyone could go and see the technique. as for if an enemy take this technique,

Soon felt links to everyone, he felt everyone's feelings. their loyalty, and trust towards him, of course, everyone's sense of loyalty was different, others were those full-hearted believers who saw him as a god, while others thought of him as a king. the only true king. while others feared him so much that it turned into undying loyalty.

Sora went on to leave the system and went on to walk toward one of the forbidden lands within the upper region. there were only 4 forbidden lands, and Sora had found that even diamond rank experts didn't dare to enter.

Sora went towards the coolest looking place, the demonic forest, a forest filled with demonic energy, the beast around there are all known as demonic beasts, far stronger and more bloodthirsty than a normal beast. Sora with his step of conquest arrived there within minutes, as he walked looked at the dense forest which looked as if it was a demon world, and he fell into deep thought,

Demonic Qi originated within the demon realm, normal people who cultivate by absorbing energy from that realm turn into demon-like, bloodthirsty, and only seek destruction. demonic Qi was poison for humans, only those of the human race known as the demonic humans who had adapted to demonic Qi had a chance to resist this, but even they are not trusted by other humans as they are well known for doing demonic stuff even to their love ones. even they can't fully resistance against demonic energy.

demonic Qi was like poison, while at the same time normal Qi was like poison to those of the realm of the demon realm. although the effect of normal Qi was not that poisonous to those of the demon realm compare to demonic Qi on those of this realm.

Sora was immune to such an effect on the mind, although he had no reason why, he believed it had soemthing to do with the god of conquest cultivation art. such a high-grade technique allowed Sora to use all forms of energy to cultivate. as Sora was about to step forward, he stopped before turning around.

turning around, Sora saw the Sage Of Fate standing there looking at him with a deep frown. Sora calmly looked at him, confused at why he had come.

"... young lord, you shouldn't enter the demonic forest. I know not why, but I sense you entering would cause the fate of not only this planet, but the whole world to change." He said seriously, Sora just calmly looked at him before looking at the forest. his worlds only made Sora want to see what was within the forest,

the sage sighed helplessly seeing Sora just enter. as Sora neared the demonic Qi, it was absorbed into his body. the whole demonic Qi around the forest began flowing through him, the trees which were known to suck the blood of others, only moved out of the way, making a path for Sora.

the sage of speechless seeing this, and with slight hesitation, he followed after Sora. everything which neared Sora was dominated, energy or tree. before a true god, everyone moved out of his way, this sight made the sage eyes widen in amazement.

soon, Sora dominated a beast, which the two rode on, and quickly arrived in the middle of the forest. the two looked at a building that stood in the middle of the forest, which Sora neared, he touched the barrier which blocked those from the outside world.

Sora closed his eyes, and as he slowly opened them, he revealed the god of conquest eyes. Sora's eyes were like universes, beautiful without any pupils. one couldn't tell if he was looking straight ahead, to the side, or something. but the eyes of a god don't see in the second point of view, Sora felt as if he was playing a game from 3rd point of view. everything all around him, behind a tree, in front of a tree, all the leaves on the trees on a tree, and so on.

He eyes all of them, front, back, and side. this overwhelming feeling of seeing everything of course was overwhelming, forcing Sora to quickly return his eyes back to normal after a few seconds.

Sora frowned deeply while looking at the barrier. his eyes slowly narrowed as someone slowly walked out of the building. the sage heart suddenly dropped when he saw the being, it was a red skin being, with huge horns. the demon's eyes narrowed as he eyes Sora,

"... a small level 1 silver rank expert has such capability?" The demon asked with narrowed eyes, he felt someone or soemthing eyes suddenly land on him. he felt butt naked before these eyes, but he knew the person with these eyes was of course weaker than him. but he saw caught off guard open seeing it was a small silver rank expert. Sora showed at least a powerlevel of a million, making him more than 200 times stronger than those of the same level.

"This barrier is to seal the demon realm away... you made a portal to this world, but was sealed away here," Sora said with a smile with hands behind his back, within the barrier, the demon sat cultivating near a portal leading to the demon realm. Sora saw it all as if he was there within the barrier.

"those eyes of yours I sensed... human, we demons will not let you grow any longer." The demon said with a burning killing instant, but Sora couldn't feel it thanks to the barrier.

"how when you are sealed away?" Sora said with a smile, the demon sneered while looking at Sora.

"you think this is the only portal within your world, we demons are attacking your realm from everywhere, it's only a matter of time before your realm is swallowed and absorbed by we demons." He said with a cold sneer, which made Sora frown slightly.

"sigh, the fact you're just a clone is a pain in the ass, or else I could have easily solved this... so this was what you meant by soemthing huge happening if I entered?" Sora said with a smile as he looked at the sage of fate, the sage of fate whipped the cold sweat off his forehead. this world was about to face a huge calamity, he should have done everything in his power to stop Sora.

Sora laughed slightly before he went all out. the demon's eyes almost fell out sensing Sora's full strength. Sora smiled as he shattered the barrier, and killed the demon with a slap. after which, Sora made an avatar that entered the demon realm before Sora destroyed the portal.

"what's the best way to conquer the demon realm? it's to of course start from within." Sora said with a smile, sadly the avatar could only have a powerlevel of 10%.

within the demon realm, the Sora avatar appeared and began a slaughter. all kinds of demons were caught off guard by the sudden attack, their blood flew all over the place as it was swallowed, and the avatar armor absorbed all of their blood, slowly improving Sora's cultivation.

{gained a new bloodline... Fire Demon Bloodline. is a powerlevel bloodline of the demon race, those with this bloodline are known for their demon flames, unique flames which is burns both body and soul of those it touches. the pain this flame makes others feel is extreme, a flame best known for its torture capabilities.} the system said as Sora continued on with the slaughter, frost demons, thunder demons, and so many others.

Diamond rank experts soon had to appear to stop Sora, but Sora noticed they were all clones. with frown deepened when he realized their main bodies had fled, they must have run after hearing about his true truth from the main body of the demon whose clone was destroyed by him.

with a thought, he drew power from his clan body, before floating up. a wheel of fate appeared behind him before he stabbed forward. fate was rewritten, as he had the diamond rank demons instead send a clone to report about their finding, while they sent their main body to him.

the diamond rank demons all froze seeing their main body suddenly appear, they quickly tried to flee. like hell, they would stand and fight after seeing what Sora was capable of, but sadly, they were to fate as Sora changed fate once more, rewriting fate and having them all suddenly die of a sickness that cause them to explode, along with their souls being extremely weakened

blood mist filled the sky, but all of that blood flew to Sora. Sora of course didn't stop, as he had to kill their souls next, which he stabbed through with the spear of conquest, absorbing them all.

'damn, if only I had something to link that guy who saw my true power. I can't control his fate from a faraway range without anything linking him to me.' Sora thought before looking at his power, he had broken through to level 2 Silver rank, but if he were to disappear and return back to his main body, this little amount of energy gained would be nothing to the main body

With a step, Sora disappeared. the planet was huge, he would build an origination within this world, and slowly overtake the demon realm from the inside out. with a thought, Sora slowly began transforming into a demon with a high bloodline.

back to Sora, calmly flew towards the next forbidden realm. he and his avatar were one, he knew everything the clone was doing, and at any moment he could call it back. his mine body could also go to the clone, thanks to the fact the clone was mapping the demon realm.

1