0017 red haired immortal
142 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What type of pressure is this?" Sora said softly as he looked at the island below, the sage of fate shook his head, he too had no idea what Qi he was feeling. the Qi they were feeling felt as if it was that of an empire, their powerlevel was being suppressed just coming near the island. the island of course the huge, larger than the lower region.

Sora slowly landed on the island, he had to use the fist of domination for him to take control of the unique Qi around him and began absorbing it.

{gained new energy... Dragonic Qi. a powerlevel Qi of the dragon race, a magical beast that stands on equal footing with those with the beast king's bloodline. this energy suppresses others, the pure bloodline, the pure Qi, which in return boosts the suppression this Qi gives. using this Qi, one can use techniques like dragon fire, a powerful flame that could burn and destroy almost anything. this Qi also strength both body, soul, and mind.

fusing energy with new energy... adding new energy to the host world, and balancing the host world out... new life forms known as dragons would now be born within the system. type of dragons that could be born. Fire Dragon, Water Dragon, Earth Dragons, Sky Dragon, sea Dragon, Gold Dragon, Purgatory Dragon, Soul Dragon, Undead Dragon, Dragon Lord, Dragon King...} the system said, as it listened to all hundreds of types of dragons which could be born. of course, the stronger the dragons, the fewer chances it is for them to be born. it seems dragons can either be born from places with dense dragonic energy or through sex

Sora's body began transforming as he absorbed this energy, he was like a dragon but still human-like. Sora smiled slightly, before entering this forbidden land. this was the second forbidden land, Sora didn't expect it to have soemthing to do with the dragon race which had disappeared for nearly a million years.

Soon, Sora ran into some danger while walking into the forest, the ground came to life as it took the shape of a dragon. shockingly it was at level 4 diamond rank, and it rushed towards Sora. but it didn't attack Sora, but the sage of fate. with a thought, Sora brought the ground to life as an earth spear stabbed into the chest of the earth dragon, destroying it.

"... my lord. was that a level 7 Dao?" The old man said shakingly, that simple move Sora showed was something he knew he couldn't stand against.

"Level 8," Sora said calmly, the old man's eyes widened, he never heard of anyone who could comprehend a Dao to such a high level, and his respect towards Sora only deepened as he followed.

more and more dragon-type monsters attacked them, be it the trees turning into a tree dragon, or the grass becoming a grass dragon, everyone attacked Sora, while being at half step level 4 or higher. no wonder this was a forbidden land. but strangely, nothing attacked Sora. everything was aimed at the sage of fate.

soon, Sora found himself before a huge castle at the heart of the island. looking at the castle, it was a huge dragon castle, with many dragon statues standing at the doorways to the castle. these dragon statues all came to life and eyed the old man with killing intent.

"it seems they attack you because you are human. I on the other hand have dragon Qi within him, so they can't tell if I'm a dragon or not, so they ignore me." Sora said calmly as he threw the old man into the space, the dragon statues all froze for a moment before they eyed Sora for some time before they return back to acting like a statue.

Sora calmly entered the castle, and as he did he found many bones of dragons. closing his eyes, Sora opened the eyes of the god of conquest, he instantly saw through everything in the castle, seeing everything,

"it seems demons attacked this land, the dragons were forced to lock themselves away within the castle, and over time they died. all life forms need energy, be it from energy from food, or Qi, they need it or else they would slowly die. but the demons cut the Qi, forcing the dragons to feed on their own energy to survive, this is over for a few hundred or thoughts of years... but 10s or 100s of years, it badly damaged the health of the dragons leading to their slow death. others wanted to submit, while others wanted to fight. while others wanted to eat each other, so they all killed each other. with only the dragon king surviving." Sora thought as his eyes returned to normal before he looked over and saw a huge soul of a dragon looking deeply at him.

"a human came? I see you managed to absorb dragonic Qi, transforming or body theirs by entering here. your eyes are sharp boy, we dragons were forced to retreat back to our homeland, where we ended up killing ourselves. I have waited for 100,000 years now for a dragon to return to our homeland, yet only humans came... but what a capable human you are." He said in a deep voice while looking at Sora. he had waited so long in order to pass down the inheritance, and remaining blood of the dragon race to any dragon which comes, the dragon race can't lose the dragon king bloodline after all

"I have to disappoint you, but dragons disappeared from this world countless years ago," Sora said with a shake of his head. the dragon's soul shook, almost disappearing upon hearing Sora's words. its eyes widened, but it closed its eyes in deep pain,

"Well, that would be a shake to allow even you to disappear. a dragon like you, filled with deep wisdom, and your strength... what do you think about coming back to life?" Sora asked with a smile, the dragon opened its eyes as it looked at Sora with a deep frown. but, Sora suddenly pointed at it, and an almost endless amount of lifeforce entered it, making it shake slightly.

"making someone immortal is but a flick of the palm... then again, nothing is truly immortal, a soul can only live at most to a trillion years. so, do you want to come become to life as my loyal subordinate?" Sora asked with a smile, the dragon looked deeply at Sora. Sora was clearly not normal,

"... if you could truly bring me back to life, then I will be forever loyal," he said with a lower life, Sora smiled slightly at his world, he, of course, couldn't bring someone back to life. but within the system where he was god, this was something simple for him to do. of course, the stronger the person, the more pressure would be on his world when he brings the said person back to life.

"Alright, enter the portal. I will start there, bringing someone back to life is something I can't do here." Sora said calmly, the dragon looked deeply into the portal, before back at Sora. it sensed no danger, and it sensed Sora was not lying, so it trusted him and entered. Sora on the other hand went on to find the blood pool holding all of the dragon's clan's remaining blood, and absorbed it all, breaking through to level 2 Silver rank

{gained a new bloodline... Dragon King Bloodline. is a powerful bloodline of the dragon race, more powerful than bloodlines like the beast king bloodline. dragons with this bloodline rain supreme among all dragons, the dragon Qi this bloodline gives suppresses all those around you. with your powerlevel is 10, then it would make others lose a powerlevel of 45. note that the stronger a person is, the more they could overwhelm this Qi,

this bloodline brings a huge boost to one's talent of every law, and cultivation talent, even just standing still, a person could absorb Qi, and cultivate without knowing a breakthrough. this bloodline gives one a dragon heart, which is countless times stronger than those of humans, one heartbeat is equal to thousands of normal human heart beasts.} the system said as Sora gritted his teeth slightly from the pain as his 7 hearts began transforming, evolving.

{host hearts have evolved... due to all the unique bloodlines, and unique Qi... host has created a unique heart which can't be named by the system. the host should name said hearts,} the system said as Sora thought for a moment before naming his heart the God Of Conquest hearts. why think more than needed?

{updating the conquest race bloodline within the system... note that those outside the system bloodline would not be updated.} the system said as everyone within the system found themselves with a new bloodline, stronger hearts, and Qi.

after all of this, Sora entered the system and went on to give the dragon king his lifeform. Sora hand an endless amount thanks to the unique ability infinity, so he quickly gave the dragon king so many life forms that it started begging Sora to stop.

Sora calmly stopped while walking the dragon king slowly build its body, Sora bit his finger and threw a blood drop at the dragon, allowing the dragon to absorb his blood drop. Sora wanted as the dragon king's soul entered the blood drop, slowly the blood drop grew to transform into a mighty dragon.

the dragon was a dark red, with a hint of gold in color. it was snake-like, as huge as the lower regions, it slowly opened its huge eyes before letting out a huge roar which Shook Sora's world, this alerted everyone, forcing them all to come and see what was happening, but they were quickly stunned upon seeing a huge dragon in the size looking down at Sora.

all the members of the 10 commandments instantly frowned while seeing this, all of them can easily change their size. but they didn't out of respect, how could they be larger than their master? yet a lizard was out high trying to show off what? but before any of them could move, the dragon king slowly shrank, turning into a normal size dragon. although still extremely large, the size of many trucks, it was better than being larger than a whole planet, with a powerlevel nearing a trillion, it was the only one capable of putting up a fight against Sora.

"get used to your new body, as the dragon king you will be in charge of managing the dragon once within this world.

"I thank lord," he said with a lower head, Sora of course dominated this dragon. this dragon was currently the strongest thing in my world. of course, that was mostly because he had the highest cultivation and lived the longest to command laws to a higher level. of course, he also had the advantage in the fact he was a dragon, just because everyone had the same bloodline didn't mean they were the same.

a frog could get the conquest bloodline, but compared to a dragon, the dragon would better show the full capability of the bloodline. the conquest bloodline doesn't fully change you, you become a kind of sub-race to the conquest race. the frog of conquest, the dragon of conquest, humans of conquest, and on.

"leave it to me, I will make sure the dragon clan would become the strongest force under the lord." the dragon said seriously, Sora nodded slightly. he would not give this dragon the position of the 10 commandments since he was too strong, he could let one person within the 10 commandments over shall everyone else strength.

Sora left, leaving the others to do their own things. Sora appeared outside with the sage of fate, and so the 2 headed to the next forbidden land. the 3rd forbidden land was the deserts. the old man told Sora that those who walk in this desert would find themselves disappearing and ever appearing, people have reported that they disappear when they are in the blink of death when the heat was getting to them.

So, Sora created an avatar. which began walking in the overwhelming heat. they both watched the avatar walking aimlessly in circles in the desert without even knowing after some time the avatar reached its limits, this avatar only had a powerlevel of 500,000, diamond rank experts have been reported to reach their limits here and suddenly disappear, and the heat wave here was too powerful,

the avatar soon disappeared, while walking. disappearing while Sora and the old man thought they were watching an illusion the whole time, the avatar just disappeared, as if it never existed, but Sora was still linked to the avatar and knew what it was currently doing.

within a hidden space, the avatar appeared, covered in sweat looking around in confusion. it found itself in a temple, which was covered with beautiful red flowers. with a  flash, Sora and the old man suddenly appeared next to the clone, all while looking at the temple where a red-haired woman was chained up to the temple. she was a beauty that transcendent all mortal comprehension, stunning Sora as he saw anyone so beautiful.

"it been what? almost 500 thousand years since someone paid me a visit." She said lazily as she eyed them...well, eyed Sora, she completely ignored the old man. her eyes slowly narrowed as she looked at Sora,

"so many energies fused... what an interesting body you have. beast king bloodline, sea king bloodline, human king bloodline, and the dragon king bloodline. what a weird body." She said in amazement,

{powerlevel... 5 trillion. most likely in a weakened state. best to believe she is only at 1% of her powerlevel or even lower.} the system said as Sora thought for some time, before eyeing her once more.

"so, who are you? are you an immortal?" Sora asked calmly as he walked towards the temple, the woman's eye widened slightly before she laughed.

"I didn't expect a mortal to be so sharp. that's right, I'm an immortal, I would love to take you as my disciple or something. but sadly, you're about to die." She said with a shake of her head, Sora was confused for a moment, before he noticed the flowers began moving

"Those are not flowers, the insects which feed on blood," She said calmly as all the insects suddenly flew into the sky, before rushing towards Sora. Sora calmly flashed, entering this system with the old man, like hell he would stay there, Sora and the old man watched as all of the insects covered the woman, drinking all of the woman's blood, before leaving her completely died up. her skin was hugging her bones, a sight which although horrifying didn't destroy her beauty, only made it drop down.

Sora waited for the insect to have their full, before returning back and acting like flowers. the woman had a frown while looking at the spot Sora and the old man disappeared, she, of course, noticed how they just disappeared.

"Are you still here?" She asked as her body slowly regain her fat. Sora flashed, as he appeared before her. she was stunned, her eyes were filled with confusion and interest while looking at this.

"Such an impressive healing ability, to have all our blood absorbed, yet in minutes, to almost completely recover," Sora said calmly as he walked towards her, she snorted disdainfully at Sora's words.

"an immortal is not called an immortal is death can so easily touch them, immortals transcend all laws, we immortal eye the lower realms as a lower plane of existence, we immortals can break laws, travel through time, and son. we are like gods before you mortals," she said arrogantly,

"Wow, to be so prideful while sealed away within a lower called lower plane of existence. truly, what thick skin." Sora said in amazement, the red-haired woman angrily looked at Sora, if looks to kill Sora would have exploded on the spot.

"what? don't look at me with such eyes. I believe you might be a million years or so too old for me. I'm only 20 years old." Sora said with a smile, the woman's eyes turned colder before she froze for a moment and eyed Sora closer.

"... impossible, if the powerful lifeforce, you an immortal as well. adding your power energy, and the fact you created such a powerful armor... you should have the power to match those at the diamond rank... maybe even void-shattering realm. who are you, how can you skip so many levels?" She said in amazement, she didn't notice Sora's armor, but at Sora's words, she gave Sora another look and this time her finding scared even her.

"just a huge who came here looking for a treasure... but only you were here, what a waste of my time," Sora said slightly annoyed, the woman's eyes almost caught in flames from her rage. back in the immortal realm, she was known as the most beautiful woman in her kingdom, a treasure of nations, yet this brat before her thought she was not worth the time. just how many people dreamed of one day laying eyes on her? just how many have declared their love towards her, refusing to marry anyone else, but her?

"I should really leave, you're destroying the image I had for immortals. so weak to anger, are you a mortal playing pretending to be an immortal?" Sora asked, the red-haired woman choked on air, almost dying from her rage. the world suddenly began heating up, before she opened her mouth, spitting out a huge flame from her mouth. the flame took the shape of her clone, which rushed toward Sora, and punched him. Sora's spear appeared, and the two clashed,

the clone found that its own attack was reflected back at it, and with greater force, it was sent flying backward, before it disappeared, leaving the woman stunned. that clone had a powerlevel of 50 trillion, yet it was defeated?

"you really are an immortal," Sora said softly, he enraged the woman for a reason, which was simply to see her capability. that energy she used was like nothing he have ever sensed, 100 times stronger than the energy he and everyone else used, it was of such a higher quality that it was shocking. he could of course guess that was immortal Qi.

"that's impossible, Qi should have no effect on those with immortal Qi," she said in shock, her words of course were messing leading. immortals had a huge resistance towards normal Qi to the point it might seem as if they are immune. that's because Immortal Qi came with this benefit, this was the same to all types of energy, making them extremely resistant, to those energies of the lower realms.

"n-no, you didn't use Qi, you reflected my attack back at me... the law of reflection? what technique was that?" She asked while looking deeply at Sora, but Sora simply turned to leave

"w-wait, don't leave. you came seeking treasure right? there is another hidden space here, belonging to those who sealed me away." she said quickly, Sora might be able to set her free, so she of course wanted him to stay. she smiled seeing Sora turn around to look at her

"about 10 or so million years ago, I was fighting against this dark palace in the immortal realm, I was of course winning, but the shameless palace leader forced everyone else to use their life to suppress and seal me away. I managed to take the leader down before I was sealed away, but before his death, he used his own life to cut this space from the immortal realm, spending it to the lower realm, the furthest least powerful parts. which was here... so, free me and I can show you where the space is." She said quickly,

"naw, you just tried to kill me. I will come back when i'm stronger... but I might end up forgetting about this... well, that would suck for you." Sora said lazily, the red-haired woman panicked slightly,

"I have techniques... I can preach the law to you, and help you master many laws... I can even help you ascend and become immortal. with your talent, and bearing, you are met for some great, I can help you out." She said quickly, she hated to admit it, but Sora might be as talented as her. ignoring the fact he can skip so many levels, Sora was close to her level,

"Why are you suddenly panicking now?" Sora asked calmly, she was stronger than him. so, she could simply create a clone to free herself.

"i=i want to go home. it has been millions of homes." She said softly, Sora gave her a ray of hope, so she of course would hold onto it with everything she had. just because she was an immortal, and saw time differently from mortals, it didn't mean she didn't have friends and family in the immortal realms searching for her. it didn't mean she didn't have a mother and father who loved her greatly,

"how can I trust you?" Sora asked with a smile, she bite her lips slightly at Sora's words before lowering her head helplessly.

"Each time they such my blood, I grow weaker, my cultivation has dropped down to the void shattering realm and is nearing the diamond rank. I would have to cultivate by up to my form strong, and that would need a lot of resources... with your power... I can't do much to you since you're so strong... i'm taking the risk of trusting you." She said softly,

{powerlevel, 4.5 trillion} Sora seeing her powerlevel did drop, thought for some time, that this was, of course, troublesome, he wanted nothing more than to have her at his side. this was because she was something useful. be it her knowledge of the immortal realm, her strength, or even her knowledge of techniques, all of this made Sora want her.

"... fine, I will trust you. but first." Sora said with a flash, appearing before her and absorbing her energy, her eyes widened slightly, but Sora didn't absorb too much of her energy.

{new energy... immortal Qi... Immortal Fire Qi. a powerful Qi 100 times stronger than that of normal Qi... fusing Qi with host energy... host Qi has evolved to new and unique energy, almost nearing origin energy, place name... adding energy to the system... updating all members of the conquest race within the system} the system said

1