0043 Chaos Primordial Physique
55 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

a masked woman stood with a demonic-looking orb in her hands. under her mask, she smiled slightly, to think while still at the gold rank, she could get her hands on a high-grade lower realm world core. her cultivation would skyrocket with this, but she had to quickly control this world and move it into another region of the lower realm. the demon emperor would try and find this world, at which point she would have no choice but to run.

But just as she stepped out of the formations and was about to control the formations, she felt a ripple in space. it was so small that maybe beings like the demon emperor would not be noticed, but she was no normal expert. with a move, she dodged a kick that sent compressed air flying, cutting through countless planets.

jumping to the side, she saw Sora had appeared and was looking at her in confusion. they both froze as they just looked at each other, both sides too stunned at what was going on.

"How did you dodge that?" Sora asked softly, that was a surprise attack, so he, of course, didn't hold back, that kick held a powerlevel over 3 mountains and rivers, yet she who was only at level 3 gold rank dodged that kick.

"... I see, the primordial deity Physique... Ling Han?" She asked in shock, only one person she knew had such capability like this, or anywhere remotely to being this freakish, but Ling Han was not like Sora. She could easily tell Sora was not some reincarnation of a powerful expert like him. what shocked her, even more, was that Sora was way stronger than the last time she meant him, if this Sora was there that day, she would have been caught.

"Oh, you know him?" Sora asked with a smile,

"... yes, he was the one who killed me. to gain the primordial deity physique, he slaughtered my whole race. as the queen, I was amongst the first to stand against him and the last to die from my injuries." She said coldly as killing intent exploded from her body aimed toward Sora

"how many of my people did you kill? you humans, when Nuwa created you pieces of shit, I know you would be trouble. I should have slaughtered you all." She said as she exploded with heaven-shaking power, but behind the mask. Sora smiled and grew, the queen of the primordial? just how much destiny Qi did she have?

"the primordial deity physique is just the second strongest physique in the world... I will show you the first." She said coldly, upon being reborn, she had searched this world for many things to help her gain that number one physique. in the end, she got what she wanted.

She had to die to create that pill, but while died she had to travel to hell and speak to the king of hell to allow her to live once more. once she came back to life, the pill had been created. after which, she eat it, and she died once more. but it was not a normal death and was the end of her story type of death.

it was just the end, nothing more to her existence. but this was where that pill took effect, it allowed her to comprehend that state she was within. allowing her to slowly come back to life, with a new and all-powerful physique. this was of course extremely risky,

the only reason she could do this was that 1, she was amongst the purest of all primordial, and in her past life, she had studied deeply into that state of true death, allowing her to return from the state.

that pill was of course not that effect, it was too low level. her soul and mind played the biggest role, allowing her to come back to life. the pill only allowed her to gain consciousness, but her consciousness was also being eaten away. but she had the mind of a primordial, one of the strongest people within this world.

the physique was called the Chaos Primordial physique, a physique that allowed a person to have the highest grade of talent. endless growth? she could master laws without even trying. as for the Dao, slightly harder but that's about it. she could master them all within a few million of years.

this physique also made her undying, to gain this physique, she entered the priest form of death, there was no longer an end to her story, of course, there were ways to kill her. but that would be harder said than done.

the masked woman rushed towards Sora, and at a shocking speed, Sora was sent rocketing back, shooting through countless planets.

"you are talent, but to only be able to skip 3 realms within the gold rank... trash." She said coldly, she had seen many talents, and there were many out there who could skip 1 realm above them, others could keep to realms, and rarer geniuses could skip 3 realms. but those elites among elites, at the gold rank, managed to fight those 4 realms above them. allowing them to fight sun and moon tier experts.

Of course, they all had something Sora didn't have. most of those who could kip 4 realms above their cultivation were reincarnations of powerful old monsters who wanted to reach higher heights, to do this they enter the cycle of reincarnations with all their memories.

the masked woman sounded disdainful, but she was deep down enraged that a human could be this talented. She knew Sora long enough to know he was no old monster, she could tell he was not even over a thousand, yet he was already this freakish? she was a primordial, the first group of people to be born. she was there to watch time be created, she was there to watch space take form, she was there to watch everything within creation come, yet something like Sora was a first

She rushed towards Sora, but Sora quickly activated the Susanoo. but She was powerful, shocking she had a powerlevel of 2 stars. Stars were the measurement of power for the Sun and Moon tier, 1 million Moutain and river equal 1 star. she pretty much held a powerlevel of over 2 million contain and river, and Sora only held a powerlevel of 6,5000 at the moment.

"Haha, you impress this god." Sora laughed as his body was covered in flames which healed away all his injuries. the masked woman was stunned seeing his shocking healing speed, his soul was destroyed, but it simply reformed. his body was destroyed, it simply reformed, his mind was badly damaged, but it simply healed.

Just when she wanted to attack, she froze as she sensed Sora gathering a huge amount of power. a huge roar came out of Sora's chest, sounding like a mix between a phoenix and a dragon. the world shook, and the sound wave sent her flying backward while coughing up blood.

"just how could you have gathered so much destiny Qi." She said in shock, the amount of density Qi Sora had allowed him to match the likes of those within the Sun and Moon tier, with a powerlevel of 100,000 Stars, Sora arrogantly floated in the air. with this power, he could have battled all 4 of the divine beast,

"I shall ask once more, become my concubine... then again, you will become mine, willingly or forced," Sora said softly, this was the main reason Sora wanted so women, he had already controlled his lust. he was only with just having 1 woman at his side, but the more concubine he had, the more destiny Qi he would have.

at this moment, Sora felt like he was all-powerful. he could turn thought into reality, rewrite this world to his liking, and so on. that was the use of destiny Qi, and the more he had, the more stuff he could do. at this moment, Sora had more power than something like... The Infinity Gauntlet. with a snap, forget the demon's realm, but many other high-grade demon realms would be destroyed.

the demon realm was a high-grade demon realm, a Low Complex Multiverse, Sora could blink and countless realms within this world would disappear, he truly felt all-powerful, he never felt such power like this.

but destiny Qi brought forth more benefits, such as auto cultivation, the improvement of Sora's world and his people, and so many other stuff.

"... I will admit, you are powerful. but relay on your own power and fight me." She said softly, she was no match for Sora like this. Sora seeing her challenge him like this. he was too prideful to seemly cheat like this. but he quickly suppressed his pride, why would he jump in for a beating

Sora held his palm out, he would have to capture this woman before anything, but suddenly space shook. an ascension heavily tribulations appeared in the sky, causing Sora to quickly move out of the way. the masked woman flew into the sky as she faced her tribulations to ascend. Sora could step in or else the heaven and earth within the immortal realm could target him, so he just watched as she disappeared and ascended to the immortal realm. but before she could go, Sora took the demon world core out of her storage ring, making her coldly look at him before she disappeared.

Sora frowned for some time after she disappeared, sighing softly, he stopped using his destiny Qi, it would take some time for it to recover the amount S0ra  just used, Sora was saving it for yhwach within the supernatural world, so he didn't want to waste it.

Quickly refining the demon realm core, Sora control the demon realm, and had to move, quickly having this realm move to hide somewhere.

within the immortal realm, within a true void. a floating demon castle floated within, within the castle, space and time existed. its own world which was endless. within a throne room, the demon emperor sat upon a throne, while looking at a mirror of the demon realm.

the battle between Sora and the masked woman was seen, but the karma was too great, so all they could see were shadows. they couldn't even hear the sound, only the shock waves from their battles could be heard.

"Those two are talented, their karma... is something which I even divine, lunch a war against the heavenly court, while sending some of our men to destroy the lower realm. slaughter every realm, not one should remain. also, slaughter everyone under the sun and moon tier, find that woman within the immortal realm." the demon emperor said coldly, the demons within the court all nodded before they moved out.

this world would lead to an infinite number of lives being lost, there were infinite numbers of lower realms under the heavenly court if they all died, that were going to be many levels of endless lives that would die.

within another region of the immortal realm, the heavenly emperor sat upon this heaven's throne, with the 4 divine beasts kneeling in their human form before him. he was the one who moved to save these divine beasts, if the demon emperor moved, then he had to move to stop him. He too had a mirror that allowed him to see the battle between Sora and that masked woman

"These two karma is so great... they would not die so easily, I heard that another person with a primordial deity physique had appeared, it's safe to say it's one of these two." one of the god of the heavenly court said calmly, the heavenly emperor nodded in agreement at this.

"We could use them, a rivalry between these two is not bad, we can take them in and raise them to have a high status within our court... we should move before Ling Han takes them in," a goddess said softly, the heavenly emperor thought for some time before pinching his finger. after some time, he spoke.

"if they are willing to submit, then we shall protect them. the demon realm is making its move to kill them, so for now protect them, if they don't want to submit, then we will move on from there." The heavenly emperor said calmly, the goddess and goddess all nodded before they disappeared.

once everyone left the heavenly emperor's face darkened as he thought of the primordial deity's physique. when he was still up raising talent, he bumped into Ling Han, the other person with the primordial deity Physquye, he was a cocky young master who did as he wish back then, but Ling Han gave him a beating that left behind trauma to this day.

He dared not bump into Ling Han, his greatest fear was that one of those two had a connection to Ling Han. there was 3 reason why he didn't give the order to kill Sora and the masked woman, one was because of the fact they might be connected to Ling Han.

second, was because they were too talented to simply kill. it would be a huge waste to let two top talents like that just die. so he had to try and take them in,

and lastly, they were two extremely talented people, they could be used to push his son, the son of heaven to new heights. he was the son of heaven, if he had someone to push him, he could even match the likes of Ling than. this possibility was so high, so he wanted to give his son this chance to become number one under the heavens

0