0044 the next generation
56 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sora went on to move the demon realm into a place where other high-grade worlds were at, Sora would attack them all, while at the same time using them as cover. he only hopes his karma is something those immortal emperors can't divine.

as Sora was seeking the perfect spot to hide in the demon realm, he suddenly felt something calling out. quickly hiding from the demon realm, he answered the call and found himself within the mind space. this was the mind space of all those with the primordial deity physique has

"haha, she kicked your ass." a shadow of a man appeared in front of Sora, laughing madly. but Sora's mood dropped slightly hearing these words. this was none other than Ling Han, the other person with a primordial deity physique, Sora didn't want this guy to be looking in.

"No need to worry, as I said. I will be taking you as my disciple. I got a good look at you and even saw your past, boy. you know nothing about cultivation and this is your second life. Your future is endless." Ling Han said with a smile, although Sora couldn't see the same as he could only see the shadow of Ling Han.

"shouldn't you be worried that someone you hate to the core has the chaos Primordial physique?" Sora asked softly, but Ling Han just shrugged at his words.

"I already have it, there is no way she could ever catch up to me. I have all the top 2 physiques, the only one I don't have is the son of heaven physique... well you heard one of my secrets, now speak. my is it that some of you past blink? it's like someone removes them from history." Ling Han said quickly, but his words only confused Sora.

"what do you mean blink?" Sora asked with a frown, hearing this Ling Han went quiet for some time before shaking his head.

"Maybe you are the disciple of a concept or something... well, it's pointless asking someone who doesn't know. tell me a secret about yourself, its not right that I tell you stuff and you just walk out within rewarding me for the knowledge I gave you." He said with a smile, making Sora annoyed. did he ask for secrets? he only wanted to know if he was worried or not to test the water of his capability.

"I plan to turn a lower realm into an immortal realm before fusing with it," Sora said calmly, stunning Ling Han for some time before he shook his head.

"thats a waste of time, absorb all the lower realms you want. but they would always be finitely far away from reaching the size of the immortal realm. the immortal realm is huge, there are even 33 heavens to the immortal realm, and each heaven is countless times larger than the mortal realm. the mortal realm is where the lower realm is at... there are 3 realms in this world..." Ling Han went on to explain some stuff to Sora, as he knew Sora didn't know much

the smallest realm out of the 3 realms was the mortal realm. it was where one could find the lower realms and all other tips of the realm. forces from the immortal realm divine the mortal realm, allowing them to cultivate talents.

the next realm is the immortal realm, it's seemly countless. with 33 heavens, just the weakest heaven, the first heaven is countless times larger than the mortal realm. a person can fit an infinite number of immortals within, and still have room for more.

the first heaven is split into many parts, which act to protect the Dao known as the heavenly court is known as the overlord within the first heaven. there are many other courts, such as the demon court, Buddhist court, and so many others.

within the Buddhist court, many could find powerful clans. such as the 3-legged crow clan, the phoenix clan, the dragon clan, and many powerful races. but this was only the first heaven, above the first heaven was the second heaven.

it was its own world which also had many forces and many powerhouses, it was larger than the first heaven, and had many clans. but the power difference was not all that great. ever heaven is larger and stronger than the heaven blows it, and once a person reaches the 33rd heavens, they would find themselves within the strongest heaven.

the 33rd heaven is where many original races could be found, such as the original human race which was almost destroyed not too long ago, the original demon race, and so many other powerful races. each heaven could be considered to be boundless, no one has ever seen everything within heaven.

the 3rd realm was known as well. hell was a boundless world, ruled by the king of hell. he was someone said to be a step away from reaching half-step sage, not even beings like the heavenly emperor would cross his path without thinking twice. Hell also had many worlds, such as the underworld, and so on.

"Where would you put someone like dream walker within this heavens?" Sora asked softly, but in his mind, he was in deep thought. were the 33 heavens a Hyperverse? that would mean that the 33 heaven size is infinite numbers of levels higher than the universe.

"... how do you... oh, I see, you got his inheritance. that all fool was a step away from being able to leave the 33 heavens, he was a half-step stage. sages look down on the 33 heavens, to become a sage you have to comprehend all Dao, which acts as a bottleneck for most people. as one masters a Dao, it gets harder to comprehend the next. this world was created by Pangu, the Dao and laws, they were all created by him. once one comprehends it all, they become a sage, and step onto the path of creating their own Dao." Ling Han said calmly, he simply had no interest in the inheritance of dream walker. after all, he was countless times stronger than him at the moment

"well, if that's everything, hurry up and take me as a teacher. Do you want to take her as your woman? but with her growth... I mean with her talent... sigh, your growth speed is too freakish, sooner or later you would suppress her in creations and suppress her." He said as he gave up, Sora smiled slightly at this.

"but... I should warn you, the demon court will destroy everything within the mortal realm, I divine you have only 5 years before everything is gone. your karma is great, it's linked to the primordial deity physique, so they would have a hard time divining you. you seem to also have a strange past, so they would have a hard time finding you." Ling Han said as he left the mind space, Sora frowned for some time before he too left the mind space.

Sora went on to create an avatar to deal with the demon realm, at the same time he sealed the demon realm, making sure no one could ascend. That masked woman had ascended to the immortal realm, Sora was not sure if he could step in and stop someone from ascending, as he would face heaven's wrath.

the demon realm heaven and earth wrath was something he could handle, but the immortal heaven and earth was another story. if he enraged that heaven it would not simply rain down lightning upon him, but also the whole demon realm. when the time comes for Sora to ascend, the tribulations would face would be much scarier than they should.

Sora entered the system and went on to go look at the ben 10 world, but as he looked, he found his army was truly forced back. the  ‎Celestialsapien was too powerful and could do anything they want. they had created countless clones which gather with other  ‎Celestialsapien clones, forming an avatar of one huge  ‎Celestialsapien, slaughtering many of Sora's soldiers.

Sora frowned deeply at this, before smiling.  ‎Celestialsapien were a powerful race capable od doing anything. for example if at first, they couldn't make clones. they can simply warp reality to make it so they could make a clone. a perfect clone could even be made. if they want something, they simply need to warp reality to get it.

Sora of course wanted to absorb them, but he personally didn't have to absorb them. so long as someone cultivating the God Of Conquest absorb their bloodline, Sora and everyone else would also gain the bloodline. Sora shouldn't be stepping in within every war, he should let his people do it without him.

"Red, have someone handle the demon realm. have someone control it to swallow it all over realms," Sora said softly as he threw the demon core to Red. Red caught the core before nodding slightly, he went on to give this task to the original demon, he was perfect for the task.

Sora went on to sit upon his throne while thinking of how he could fight those 4 realms above him. meaning how could he fight those with a powerlevel at the sun and moon tier? Sora thought for a long time, before realizing his weakness was two things.

Techniques, and comprehension law. he had not been comprehending law for some time now, so he should really get onto it, and tries and master a law as soon as he could. their we thouands of laws, once he masters them all then he could be able to face those at the sun and moon tier/

as for techniques, Sora needed techniques at the peak of the sun and moon tier, and for this Sora had to turn his attention to the immortal realm and Silver. Sora wanted to send one of his men into the immortal realm, it would be even better if he sent them into the heavenly court, having them be like a spy. but most importantly, he could use them to get powerful techniques from many organizations within the immortal realm.

"Silver... go and summon all the experts who have mastered a law, I want one person for each law," Sora said as he looked at Silver who was standing next to his side, Silver nodded slightly before she disappeared, and Sora closed his eyes as he went through every one to find the perfect person to send into the immortal realm.

Levi would be a good choice, but he could not be fully trusted yet. So, that left those he had conquered from another world. the most talented person up to date he had conquered within each law would be...

for the law of Fire, Natsu from the world of fairy tail was the most talented. The Law of Ice, Gray from the world of fairy tail was the most talented. The Law of the sword, Erza from the world of fairy tail was the most talented, the law of death, Zeref from the world of fairy tail was the most talented... all in all, the most talent came from the world of fairy tail

this was because Sora had fused them with their infinite parallel self, plus themselves from another world, which made them extremely talented within their arts. but there were other worlds that had other more talented people within some fields, but for now, Fairy tail seemed as if it was going to stand above all other worlds

Sora went on to call over Shisui, Erza, Irene, August, and Zeref. these 5 will be the ones he would be sent to the immortal realm, but before he could do that, he had to help them take the step needed to cultivate and so on. So, he had them all arrive at an outside space where he would show them a few things

"the cultivation world, as you all noticed is nothing like your world... here, stuff is on a higher level. for example the way of the sword." Sora said calmly as his energy took the form of a sword, grabbing the sword, Sora walked over to a river. Raising the sword, a powerful sword Qi which sent a chill down their spine covered the sword.

if Sora's forces could use the law within the fairy tail world, it would have been a much shorter battle, their side would have lost. Sora swung the sword down, cutting the river into two parts, but as the two bodies of river slammed back into each other, shockingly they didn't fuse. they became two different bodies of water.

"... this is the law of the sword, anything under the heaven and earth could be cut. a normal sword could cut through planets, cut flames, water, souls, and cut karma." Sora said while looking at their stunned looks, everyone but Shisui was stunned, he already knew about this stuff

"the law of death, all things within this world could be killed. life counter all life, so with the law of death, even immortals could be killed. Zeref, you were immortal and couldn't die. but with this law of death, you would have killed." Sora said calmly,

"find a path you all like to comprehend because I will be giving you 5 special missions," Sora said seriously, making them all listen up.

"Once you all reach the void-shattering realm, you shall ascend to the immortal realm. Shisui, you would become a spy within the immortal court, while the others move to find powerful forces which could support you. do many things, be it to find treasures or something. it's all up to you, but Itachi you would have the most immortal task. so, at any moment, you may call upon me for help[." Sora said softly, Shisui nodded with a slight smile.

"you all could also ask for help, but use this as a chance to temper yourselves. in this world, you can't easily trust. so go around being on guard against others." Sora said as he opened the system store, and bought system portals rings. before giving it to them.

everyone nodded before Sora had them leave, as the left. Sora returned to his castle, before realizing he haven't seen Ai De for a few days now. frowning slightly, he entered his room and saw she was still sleeping in his room. walking over to see if she was alright, Sora was stunned at what he saw.

Ai De had entered a deep sleep, she had absorbed a huge amount of his Yang Qi and was currently still refining it. this caused her cultivation to go through a huge transformation, she and Sora both had the succubus bloodline, so they both grew stronger from sex. they didn't need a dual art, the importance to Sora's strength was so small Sora didn't notice it.

but for AI De, she had become an immortal, at mid-early mountain and river, her cultivation had gone through a huge transformation within this short amount of time, but she was still refining his energy, growing stronger. Sora looked at her for some time, before going on to look at Di Yalan, and saw she too was going through the same thing, but she was different.

Sora Phoenix empire statue had evolved into a Phoenix Dragon Empire statue before he and she did it, and this caused Di Yalan to have a huge amount of benefits. Dragons were a symbol for emperors, while Phoenix was a symbol for empresses. when the state evolved, it brought upon a huge amount of benefits for anyone who become one with Sora, of course, if their strength were similar, then Sora would also benefit.

she was only a gold grade immortal, but they were transforming as she was becoming a higher grade immortal. She had fully regained her former strength, which was at the early peak of mountain and river, her body was being refined, allowing her looks to become more outstanding,

Sora was stunned for some time while looking at this before he left her alone. he went to his throne room and fell into deep thought. after some time, Sora saw Silver enter with about 1,000 mountain and river tier experts. each of these experts had mastered a unique law, none had mastered the same. of course, some of them mastered more than one law, but their main law was unique.

these were all immortal from within the system, many people left the outside world and entered purgatory, and just stayed there comprehending the law and cultivating at an extremely fast speed, they were all over a billion years old. old monsters who only cared about power. they were a unique set of people, they were willing to give everything up, and focus on growing stronger before appearing to shock the world. not many people could do that, as everyone like the attention they would have

"you all shall become a kind of teacher to me, within purgatory you shall all help me in mastering laws," Sora said softly, the immortal emperors who were called over were shocked at Sora's words,s before they were moved. Sora was the god of this world, they, of course, moved when they heard they could be of some use.

Sora created a thousand avatars to go with them, the avatars went with these experts into purgatory and they began teaching Sora avatars, allowing him to quickly master their laws, but even so, it would take some time.

Sora's main body turned his attention onto the system, thinking for some time, he left the system and went out for a walk. he has yet to step into his kingdom, and see his people living their life, he didn't really pay much attention to this, he was always too busy. but for now, he had nothing to do.

Masking himself, Sora went for a walk with Silver. but as he stepped into Omnipotence city, he froze when he saw a huge statue. it was a huge statue of himself, the statue sat on a throne on top of a huge mountain, looking down upon the city.

Sora saw many people going up the mountain to pay their respect and pay to the statue. Sora frowned for some time before he uncovered his ears. he had always been too busy to listen to the prayers of his people, but he was free today.

"Dear lord, my daddy was badly injured and is half dead at the moment. please save my daddy, he going to die." a little girl's voice entered Sora's mind, this was the purist voice and prayer Sora could, all other selfish prayers or those who were unpure were ignored for now.

Looking down, Sora's eyes saw through space and time and his eyes landed on a little girl who was praying. Sora answered the little girl, and her father who was out cold suddenly began coughing as up slowly woke up. the little girl was stunned, and seeing her father's injuries disappearing, she cried as she hugged him.

her father was confused about what happened, he was hit with an attack that ignore healing capability, yet he was all healed up, and he felt better than ever. and in fact, unable to understand what happened, he praised the lord, only his god could do such things.

Sora smiled slightly while seeing this, although everyone within the system was of the conquest race, they all were still living beings. they would fight with each other for benefits, and some didn't believe that a god existed. those with unpure conquest bloodline were looked down upon by those with pure bloodline, and so on.

Sora walked through the city and saw just how lively this city was. he tried the food those store owners were selling, he bought some unique stuff he had never seen before being sold. such as a Qi Gun, a Gun which shot Qi beams. there was stuff like a bike that ran on Qi, allowing it to fly at high speed and so many other stuff.

"as master requested, Merlin and the other had reached the world known as earth technology. Guns have been made with high-grade metal, currently, the strongest gun that could be sold is capable of killing those at the peak of the diamond rank. Tv and Movies and other similar stuff would soon be bought out, the report Merlin says that there are robots which have been made, but most of them had to be destroyed as they gained a will of their own and killed many people." Silver said softly, making Sora's eye twitch slightly at that last part.

"how many deaths has Merlin caused?" Sora asked with a deep frown, Silver went quiet as she begin coughing the number.

"her last robot was known as the peacekeeper, but it realized that the cultivation world would be more peaceful if everyone was dead... it destroyed 500 lower realms, it then moved to try and seek you and kill you. thinking as you are the creator of this world, you are the root of all evil... so an infinite number of lives. as for that robot strength, it had late mountain and river tier strength, the number of resources used to create it, and power that thing up is one that, but it even turned its eyes against you." Silver said softly, Sora frowned deeply at this. but this is what he gets when he puts a bunch of mad scientists together.

"Also, Orochimaru had stabbed Merlin in the back, he had betrayed her and went on to build his own originations, for the past few days, Merlin had been angrily hunting Orochimaru down. he seemed to have taken something she deeply wanted, it's rare to see someone like her show such emotions." Silver said calmly, Sora nodded in agreement.

other stuff had happed happened, The Naruto world had clashed with the Seven deadly sin world, a rare treasure had been birthed by the heaven and earth within the system, causing a war between the two worlds.

Sarada leading the Naruto world fought against the seven deadly sin world, and after a long bloody battle, she was able to win and take that treasure. the naruto world had more elites, not to mention that she could have people like Itachi to call upon for help. she had the whole assassin organization to call upon to support her, which was cheating. but Itachi spoiled her, so what could anyone say? they were family

Sora listen to all things that had happened within this world before he bumped into a young kid. he was not looking where he was going, leading to the young kid bumping into him.

"Are you blind? you dare bump into this young master?" The kid growled, and everyone on the streets held their breath as they shall this. someone dared to enrage the young monster, this young man had a huge background, he was none other than the son of the origin demon, he was known as the origin demon prince.

Sora opened and closed his mouth, too stunned to speak. this was his world, and a little brat was speaking to him like this, but Sora was not bad. he was extremely patient before his people,

"whose the brat?" Sora asked as he looked at Silver. this brat was only about 3 to 4 years old,

"This is sir Origin demon son, he has taken in many wives to try and have a child to rival Zelda." Silver said softly, the Origin demon and Zeldris had been fighting for power for some time now, and now that they were having children, their battle had moved over to prove which child was better than the other.

"you dare ignore this young master? do you know who I am?" The little kid was enraged seeing Sora ignoring him, since when was he disrespected like this?

"you didn't hear her say it?" Sora asked with a smile, the kid froze for a moment, he of course heard Silver world. he was just too angrily and just spoke,

"... since you know who this young master is, you know I will one day become the lord's most trusted man. yet, you have the balls to stand in front of me? you're dead." the kid said angrily before he turned and ran off, he would go get his guards. then he would see how Sora begs him to forgive him

"the younger generation is full of spirit," Sora said with a shaking of his head, Silver didn't say anything and just stood, but after some time, she looked at Sora.

"husband... I stand by Red side when it comes to the matter of having a child. the more time to spend managing this world, the more time to lose which you could have been using for cultivation. although your cultivation speed is scary... I believe it's best you take every second you have to cultivate." Silver said softly, Sora looked at her for some time before sighing helplessly

"I don't know if i'm ready to be a father," Sora said softly, he was scared he would be a bad parent, like his parents, he didn't know how to be a parent. Hannah had promised to walk through raising a child with him, so he was going to hold off having a child until she back. it's best she is the one to have his child, although she is a spoiled, lazy brat. she could be a fun mother, a cool mother

0