0045 more
59 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

within the One Piece, Levi and the other MC of a fanfiction story ended their talk. in the end, the MC decided to join Sora's side. his world only had one world, that being the one-piece world, upon hearing just how huge the difference in power between himself and Sora said was, and the cheat Sora might have, he gave up.

His name was Seth. With him giving up, his harem within this world also gave up. he had only 3 wives, one of them being the most beautiful woman within One Piece Hancock, but she was too prideful, limiting him to only 2 other wives. which he didn't mind,

His other wives were Nami and Robin, two other extremely beautiful women. With the one-piece world being conquered, Seth and Levi went on to explore this world. Levi never really saw what this world was like, so before Sora summoned them, they had all the time to do as they wished.

"Today we are going around spreading the name of our lord, Sora. do you have a minute?" As Seth and Levi walked through the street, they were blocked by a beautiful woman who was holding a book and looking at them with a smile. Levi and Seth were frozen speechless, the second they were about to explore this world, they were blocked by something like this?

"These are guests by our lord... " a guard who was leading them stepped forward seeing this, the beautiful woman was shocked, and the look in her eyes changed while looking at Levi and Seth. she looked at them with a look of respect, before she quickly stepped aside, allowing them to go on with their day.

"I think he brainwashed everyone... but even so, this is a nice place," Levi said softly while looking at the busy streets, so many lifeforms could be seen walking the streets. beast man, people who were in black and white, fairies, and many more.

Seth also nodded in agreement while looking around, everyone within the system was too beautiful, making someone like Hancock look just slightly above average. but he didn't really care about all this, the most shocking thing was that everyone was happy. He had a 6th sense and could sense people's hidden emotions, and he could tell everyone was not faking their smiles.

if someone brained washed someone, it was safe to expect them to not really care about their well-being, after all, they were under your complete control. But to brainwash someone and still show this love and care was something that stunned him. everyone had good lives and clearly lived without worries. Sora seemed to be a good ruler.

"Well, I don't think I would be of much use to him. my gold finger was the ability to eat more than one devil fruit," Seth said softly, he knew that if Sora could get an MC from a fanfiction like himself than it would not be long that others like him pop up. soon, he would be overshadowed and suppressed by those truly overpowered MCs of their stories, after all, he was from a Mid-grade world and a small one at that.

Levi also went quiet, he knew the reason Sora wanted him so badly was because of his system, his system allowed him to train soldiers. meaning that Sora badly wanted him, he would be good at raising soldiers.

although his system had lost some of its ability after his world was absorbed, it still had its main abilities, sadly no more quest for rewards would be offered. but he was not bothered much by this, he still gained all the abilities of those within his army, and he would be linked to them all.

"sigh, what you say might be true. I too might be overshadowed soon... so, let's start off by building our own group." Levi said with a smile, Seth smiled slightly at his words before he nodded. So, they looked around and went on to see this world, before heading off to the other worlds that were conquered.

Seeing the seven deadly sins, Naruto world, and even many lower grade worlds such as Peppa pig, they were all left in amazement. so many worlds under one-person rule, this was of course shocking. But soon, Sora summoned them to the castle, and their shock soon increased when they found out that there was a higher world. all this time they were just in the lower realm,

"you have seen my world, what do you think?" Sora asked with a smile while sitting upon this throne, the two stretched their hands sightly, as they saw just how big this world was, and everyone being so loyal to Sora, they realized just how powerful Sora was. they were also at a loss for words as they noticed a snow-white-haired woman by Sora's throne

She was the most beautiful person they have ever seen, her cold ice eyes only added to her charm, She was none other than Siver, she was indeed the most beautiful person within the system,

"I will leave your world to your management, just now that whenever a similar like world that has the same people as your world comes around,  this world will instantly fuse those who are the same. I'm in great need of destiny Qi, so I will send some of my men over to the one-piece world to gather some females to be my concubine, as for you. I also need to take your density Qi." Sora said calmly as he looked at Seth, Seth nodded slightly as Levi already told him about this.

the Pheonix Dragon flew out of Sora's chest, and a loud cry which shook the two ear dumbs sounded before the phoenix dragon flew around, spreading its wings before he stopped in front of Seth. It opened its mouth and be gain, sucking, and all of a sudden Seth Desinity QI was sucked out of him and swallowed by the phoenix dragon.

Seth gritted his teeth in pain, the phoenix dragon slowly began transforming once more. its body slowly turned dark red. the might it gave off was purer. it gave off a pure phoenix and dragon aura, but it was still miles away from being truly pure.

the Pheonix Dragon let out a roar before it flew back into Sora's chest. Sora smiled slightly, but he suddenly frowned, he should have given Seth the conquest race bloodline, allowing his destiny to increase before he absorbed it.

Seth on the other hand breathed heavily, having his destiny Qi absorbed like that was extremely painful. but the pains suddenly disappeared as he felt warmth, his strength suddenly skyrocketed as he felt himself gaining a new and powerful bloodline. He also sensed a seal of dominations within his mind, but he also knew this would happen, so he was not too shocked

He looked at his palm, not believing the power which was flowing throw his body, he looked up at Sora who had his palm stretched out. as Sora slowly lowered his palm, he rested his hand on his palm as he looked at them with a smile.

"That's my bloodline, my the god of conquest, that's the conquest race bloodline. it also comes with the god of conquest cultivation art. go and cultivate, as time goes on I will run into another world, and more overpowered cheats would be stumbled upon." Sora said with a smile, the two nodded slightly before they left. but they first had to go meet their loved ones before they started cultivation.

"what's on my today's list?" Sora asked lazily after they left, Silver thought for some time before speaking.

"Red had the Orginal demon begin the conquest within the other lower realms, but I personally believe you should be leading this. you have yet to mark the demon realm and other lower realm which is under your rule. due to the improvement in your world, we no longer need to collect teachers from the outside world, so thats off the list. you need to collect more wives to get more density Qi, the more the better. enough drops of water can fill an ocean..." Silver went on to list everything, making Sora sigh as he got up.

"Well, then let's start with everything. what is Red up to?" Sora asked as he hasn't seen Red,

"he had spread word all over that you want those who have mastered a unique law, he had made a board of all 100,000 laws and removed those laws that have been mastered by someone else. those who master a law would be rewarded greatly, so currently, he is managing that." Silver said stunning Sora slightly. Sora smiled slightly, Sora didn't think of doing something like that,

Red was one of the most important people around him, someone like that who could think on their own was worth keeping around. Silver and Sora went on to go see the Ben 10 world, at first Sora didn't want to step and interfere, but he wanted to change the laws within the system.

So, upon stepping foot within the world of Ben 10, he was instantly surrounded by all the Ben 10s from all the universe. each one was transformed into Alien X, which was a Celestialsapiens. although they were different Ben 10 from different universes, the Alien X were all the same being.

Celestialsapiens are silhouette-like humanoids that can range in any size. Their bodies are black with white outlines and have white star-like dots scattered inside them.

Alien X is omnipotent, being able to warp reality, time, and space with ease and at any level he wishes. Even his thoughts can become real. In short, Alien X can do anything. but they of course had their limitations, such a world they were in could greatly limit their power

"you guys caused great trouble for my man... where is the god of creations?" Sora said with a smile, but none of th Alien X spoke to him, they don't do anything unless needed, meaning they don't make pointless movements. they had 2 minds which are always in battle, for a Celestialsapiens to do anything, these two minds must agree upon something.

Sora looked at all of them before sighing, but just as he was about to make his move. he found that time was acting strange, looking around, he found that someone with a high level of space-time manipulations was slowly turning the clock back on his body, making him get younger while at the same time getting weaker.

Sora looked around before finding a man in a lab coat holding both of his hands out towards him from a hidden space. the man was clearly shocked to see Sora easily locate him, but just as Sora was about to make his move, all the Alien X moved to stop him.

but as they moved, Sora snapped his finger, and the Alien X all disappeared, replaced by the many Ben 10 from the infinite numbers of the universe.

Ben Tennyson had a unique map known as The Omnitrix. The Omnitrix is a watch-like device attached to Ben Tennyson's wrist and is the device that the franchise revolves around. The device allows the wielder to alter their DNA at will and transform into dozens of different alien species, each with their own unique abilities.

this device was powerful, capable of destroying a low-grade lower realm with its Self-Destruct Mode, but it was too weak before Sora. with a thought, Sora easily took control of the watches with his mind, forcing it to turn them back. he pretty much hacked these watches with his mind,

"Professor Paradox, you exist outside time... but I will return your existence back into time," Sora said calmly, as he looked at the man within a lab coat. at the same time, the watches on all of the Bens removed themselves and went on to float around Sora.

Professor Paradox is the alias used by a time-traveling professor who can travel anywhere in space or time, within reason. While he forgot his true name from centuries of being trapped in a separate reality, he now goes by the name "Professor Paradox," after taking a liking to be referred to as such.

Sora didn't comprehend the law of this world, but he can forcefully take control of time within this world, and even rewrite it to his liking. this was all because of the many times his avatars entered through the portal, with thouands of portals being opened to lower realms by the seconds, he had comprehended the law of time and space, allowing him to gain this ability.

"... " Slowly, Professor Paradox appeared, and he was seriously looking at Sora, as he knew that Sora was on another level. Sure he could affect Sora with his time ability, but he was slowly turning the clock back on Sora at a rate it seemed as if he was doing nothing. it would take trillions of years for any notable effect, but Sora's armor had taken effect, blocking his power. now SOra armor protects him from time abilities such as that

"See, what's the point of being so scared," Sora said he will spread out, dominating Professor Paradox, before he flashed, and moved towards the Forge of Creation

The Forge of Creation is the source of the universe's greatest power and where ideas become real. It is outside the universe. It is a place hidden from everyone except Celestialsapiens, Professor Paradox, and anyone with a special map.

as soon as Sora appeared, all of the Celestialsapien within the Forge of creations who was wearing armor and holding spears turned to look at him. Sora smiled as his spear appeared in his hands, as he pulled his hand backward, he threw the spear forward.

it was a normal spear, and the spear flew at a shocking space, stabbing through countless Celestials before they could react. their blood which looked like stars filled this world, but it was all absorbed by Sora, allowing Sora to gain this bloodline.

Sora went on to slaught all the Celestaisl, but a few of them gave up. Sora stopped before looking at the 5 celestials who were kneeling before him. 2 females and the other 3 males, Sora thought for a moment before dominating the 5 and went on to ask for the locations of the god of creations

"the god of creations... he is this world. we celestial are like his children," a male Celestialsapien with long hair said softly, Sora's eyebrow raised, before he closed his eyes, looking at this world from the outside, and in need, this world was shaped as a Celestialsapien.

the whole ben 10 world was all taking place within this Celestialsapien, Sora thought for a more,t before having these 5 moves into his world before too entered and went on to absorb this world. the god of creation for the first time since creation made its move as it tried to resist this absorption from the portal.

but sucks for it, Sora attacked it, injuring it heavenly, this caused its resistance to weaken, allowing more and more of its being to enter the system, leaving it with less power to resist. Soon, the whole world was absorbed into the system, and Sora went on to remove the inside world from within the god of creation before he absorbed the god of creation for himself.

{absorbed Chaos energy... refining host,} the system said as Sora felt his body getting stronger, although it was slight, it was because he was much stronger than the god of creations.

"My lord, Yhwach has reached a powerlevel of 25,000," the dragon king said softly, Sora had refined that every for a few hours now, and he had been waiting for some time. Sora nodded hearing his world, before going on to stand before the portal, and watching Yhwach who was getting stronger by the second

Sora sat down and calmly waited for Yhwach to reach a power level fo 100,000 mountains and river, but when Yhwach reached this powerlevel, Sora decided to allow Yhwach to reach a powerlevel of 1 Star. So, time quickly passed, and soon it was the next day.

Yhwach's growth had slowed down, but he had a power level of 500,000 mountain and river, Sora hesitated for some time, but he didn't move and watched. the next day, Yhwach's powerlevel of at 750,00 Moutain and river,

the next day, Yhwach's powerlevel reached a powerlevel of 850,000 mountains and river, 2 days later, Yhwached reached a powerlevel of 1 star. as soon as he reached this level of power, Sora entered the power and drew upon th power of the phoenix dragon statue

Yhwach being all-knowing of course sensed Sora and moved to fight him, Yhwach had built his own army. an army of angels and demons, all of which stood at the side, watching this battle lucky Yhwached didn't know about formations, or else things would have been troublesome

Boom

all the angels and demons expected to see an amazing battle, but to their horror, Sora showed Yhwach and absorbed him. Sora was 50,000 thousand times stronger than him, he could have breathed out slightly, and killed him.

Sora's cultivation suddenly began improving, and at a shocking speed, in the blink of energy, he began breaking through levels and only began slowing down when he reached level 6 Gold rank. this went on until he reached the peak of level 10 gold rank. this was why Sora wanted Yhwach to grow stronger, Sora also didn't want to risk Yhwach getting too powerful, so he had to limit how much he could grow.

Sora also gained Yhwach bloodline, an extremely powerful bloodline that allowed him to be a god, with this bloodline, those of the conquest race would now grow stronger until they reached the peak they could handle, they could break these limitations by easily training and depressing their limitations, allowing them to reach new heights.

{absorbed a high about of chaos energy... congratulation host for unlocking the other power of a god of conquest,

A god can take and give. with the right hand, can be empty or full. you can take or give. with the left hand, it's a tool for building or destruction. the host can now easily create anything, from cultivation arts, techniques, abilities, souls, and so on. the host can also destroy anything, removing things from existence within the system.} the system said as Sora slowly opened his eyes, before looking around, and found the dragon king was kneeling before him.

while Sora was busy absorbing the chaos energy, his will was realized, suppressing everyone within this world. since Sora had absorbed their god, he had absorbed their god aura, which came with a huge suppression to those people of this world. the dragon king also gained this as he too gained Yhwach's bloodline. this allow the dragon king to absorb them all, and quickly break through to the late mountain and river, with this power, he could now fight those at the sun and moon tier.

"control the portal to absorb this world," Sora said calmly as he turned and left, this world had turned into a high-grade world, so it was of course huge and filled with many lifeforms, Sora went on to leave everything to Yhwach while he went on to see what happened the past few days,

he had been gone for a few weeks, chaos energy of such a high level was not so easy to absorb, So he was gone for some time. Sora upon sitting on his throne saw that all of the females he gave his bloodline to, and many others from other worlds were here. they had of course all gained the conquest bloodline, making them extremely powerful.

since their destiny Qi had increased to their limit, Sora could now make them all his concubines. So, Erza, Irene, and the many females from the Fairy tail world all became his Concubine, and their destiny Qi was all absorbed. one of them was not that much, but when 10s of female's destiny Qi was absorbed at once, it was a lot.

the next world was the one-piece world, the females who would become his Concubine were Koala, Kozuki, Baby 5, Perona, Carrot, Tashigi, Hina, Reiju, Jewelry, Kiku, Vivi, Stussy, Alvida, Gion, Black Maria, Shirahoshi, Rebecca, Viola, and Mansherry.

Sora went on to take them all as his Cunbine, and the huge amount of destiny Qi they gave was huge, causing Sora to smile slightly. although Sora couldn't get Hancock and the others, he didn't really care about losing 3 people. it's not like he would sleep with them all,

From the Ben 10 world, Charmcaster, Julie, Gwen, Jennifer, Ava, and Mia. Ava and Mia were the two female Celestialsapien that submitted to Sora. when Sora title them his wives, although the amount was not equal to the one-piece world, it was still a lot

From the High School DXD world, although Sora had turned time back on this world, time moved quickly within this world.

the female was, Rias Gremory, Akeno, Xenovia, Rossweisse, Grayfia, Asia, Yasaka, Gabriel, Latia, Le Fay Pendragon, Venelana, Mittelt, Ravel Phenex, Nyx, Raynare, Seekvaira, Serafall, Sona, Tiamat, Jeanne, Irina, Katerea, Katerea, Kuisha, Kunou, Great Red, and Ophis.

they had the most destiny Qi out of everyone, from the world of Lord of Rings, there was Galadriel, Lúthien, Melian, Arien, Ilmarë, Estë, Nessa, Nienna, Varda, Varda, Vána, Yavanna, and lastly the god of creations Eru Ilúvatar.

Thier destiny Qi was also a lot, matching those from the world of High school DXD world, these were anything. as for the world of Man in black, Sora was not going to marry something ugly, as for these ladies in front of him. most of them he might never touch, and they forever remained pure within the castle.

Some of them were married, but their husband gave them up for benefits and a chance to make Sora look highly upon them. Sora of course didn't know about this, but before benefits, people would even kill their own families. much less give up their wive to a god they worship for huge rewards.

"Silver has my Concubine's main living quarters be in the castle, I give you all freedom to do as you wish. just know you're now mine," Sora said calmly before he disappeared, the females all slowly stood up, they were all extreme beauty, any man would be lucky just to sleep with one of them, yet they all belonged to one person

"... follow me." Silver said softly, these were all her sisters, yet it didn't mean she would have to treat them as such. in the future, they might even kill each other off to raise to power, they would fight over for Sora's attention sooner or later, and those Sora by spoils would be those who would have more freedom and be allowed to do more stuff.

they would even fight to give birth first, if their child could take over Sora's job, allowing Sora to focus on other matters, then they would be ruling this world in a way. of course not all of them thought like this, Silver was simply a maid who worked to help Sora.

meanwhile, Sora appeared within the demon realm. the original demon had been at war with another high-grade realm for the past few weeks, annoying Sora as he was taking too long. So, Sora was going to personally take over the conquest of this world.

of course, he knew why he took so long. against a realm that could summon the help of immortals, it could take millions of years to win this war. so he was forced on building formations to seal away the immortal realm, but this would take some time, and the other side would not just sit back and watch.

Sora choice to also take over as he wanted to mark the demon realm, when the other world comes to attack, he would use the fist of conquest, and with an infinite number of people to draw power upon, Sora would be unmatched. of course, this will not mean his powerlevel would be infinite,

an infinite number of normal people would give him a powerlevel of around a billion to a trillion, and that would only increase basis on the strength he is drawing upon. after all, there are levels to infinity, you could have infinite power, infinite speed, and so on, but that doesn't mean you are the strongest or fastest. there are levels above infinity,

0