0046 conquer
62 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"fairy empress, the demon realm is attacking once more with full force." A palm size fairy flew over to a beautiful woman who seemed to glow. this was the fairy empress, the ruler of the Heavenly Fairy realm, a high-grade realm within the mortal realm. it was a realm ruled by the fairy clan, a high-grade race loved by nature.

The lower realm Sora was born in had mostly humans and beast man, other races like dragons have disappeared, and other realms under the heavenly court also are ruled by humans. but under other lower realms under another court or realm, they have a different race as their ruler. the demon realm had a demon king, and the fairy realm would have a fairy queen.

the fairy queen called herself a fairy empress, she was an extremely beautiful woman, she was 5'5 and had a beautiful rainbow fairy wing. she had a soft holy like glow around her body, making her charm even greater.

The fairy empress frowned hearing that the demon realm where attacking, they had been at war with the demon realm for a few weeks now. the demon realm was much stronger than their fairy realm, forcing her to rely on the fairy court to help defend against their attack. she had tried talking to avoid a pointless battle, but to her disappointment, they would not stop unless this realm is absorbed.

She flashed as she teleported, appearing before a portal to the otherworldly battlefield, this was the space in between the two worlds. as the demon realm tried to take over this realm, a unique space was formed, allowing both sizes to fight without the end fighting within their own realm.

She called for her best army before entering, as she entered she saw the enemy soldiers slowly marching towards her side. they were all led by a masked man on top of a blood red house, she frowned seeing that this person only had peak gold rank strength, what was a weakling like him doing,

not wanting them to get closer, wings flapped before a wand-like stick appeared in her hands, she waved it slightly, before pointing at the enemy. suddenly, the otherworldly battlefield shook, and huge roots shot out of the ground, the roots rushed towards the army, with enough power to kill those at the peak of the void-shattering realm.

Sora who was leading the army waved slightly, causing the soldiers to pause. Sora thought, and the roots all disappeared. at this point in time, Sora could do almost anything, thought of his could give him any ability he wanted, and a thought from him could research reality, turning reality into fantasy and the other way around,

"you're strong, and you have a high amount of destiny Qi, you shall become my concubine," Sora said with a smile, the fairy empress frowned deeply at Sora's words, the fairy race had mostly females, males were rare to be born within their race. She was the strongest fairy, and also the most beautiful, there was no way she was going to marry a demon. her pride wouldn't allow it, and she also hated the demon race, they were too blood thirst.

Sora jumped off the horse, and slowly walked toward her. the demon empress pointed the wand at the sky. the world shook before roots shot towards Sora. but they all disappeared upon nearing Sora, Sora smiled behind his mask as he calmly stepped forward.

The Fairy empress frowned deeply before she flapped her wings, dots of lights flew from her wings, flying into her wand. the wand began glowing with bright rainbow light, while her wings lost their closer. She took a deep breath before she used her strongest attack, she was aiming to take out Sora, as she knew he was not normal. as the master of this world, she would recover within a heartbeat, so she had nothing to worry

She threw the wan into the ground, and Sora just watched as the wand suddenly began growing, turning into a huge tree that seemed to touch the heavens. the tree leaves had many colors, fire red, lightning white, water blue, and so many other elements that seemed to cover the tree.

the tree leaves suddenly grew to the ground, but they all took form, taking the form of a rainbow color fairy maid out of leaves, the tree also came to life, as it grew eyes, and pulled itself out of the ground.

its roots fused, turning into huge legs. its branches fused, forming 4 huge arms filled with overwhelming power. the tree looked like a monster, while the fairy looked beautiful, they both moved as they attacked Sora.

the fairy body broke apart, and swallowed Sora with its many leaves, while at the same time the tree monsters punched down with its 4 arms. Sora was swelled with attacks, these attacks capable of killing those mid and even high early immortals, it would be even stronger if this was within the fairy realm

as the fairy empress palled back the two to see if she won, She froze as she found that something she was fused with was stolen, it happened so fast that she thought it was an illusion. looking up, She saw Sora calmly walking out with a rainbow called world core.

Sora had used snatch to steal this orb, he was much stronger than that woman, so she was left helpless to defend against this ability. she also was too distracted by controlling the two creatures, leaving an opening for Sora.

"send her into my world, get her ready to be my wife," Sora said softly as he quickly refined the world core. from his shadow, a shadow ninja flashed quickly capturing the fairy empress and disappearing.

the shadow ninja was called the Shadowkhan. The Shadowkhan are a ninja group of shadow-spirit warriors from the Shadow Realm within the world of Jackie Chan Adventures,

all Shadowkhan have the instantaneous ability to emerge, disappear and travel through shadow. there were many tribes of Shadowkhan, Each and every Shadowkhan is deadly in its own right, possessing an inherent strength unique to its respective tribe.

but Sora had fused all of them into a contest Shadowkan, this was what Sora was after from the world of Jackie Chan Adventures, these ninjas could be killed an unlimited number of times, but it would but pointless, and they could always be called back.

Sora gave these Shadowkhan to Itachi to manage, since he was the head of the assassins within the system, it was only right to give them to him. and yes, these Shadowkhan were powerful, and they could all cultivate to become stronger.

just as the shadow ninja took the fairy empress away, a huge roar sounded as a huge dragon with fairy-like wings appeared, leading a huge army. Sora calmly looked at this before looking towards the original demon, who quickly rushed over to hear his order.

"pick those with a huge amount of destiny Qi, male or female," Sora said as he threw the world core at the original demon, before leaving the original demon smiled, as he coldly looked at the army, rasing his hand, he had the army attack, while he moved and went on cut the karma from this world to the immortal realm.

with his actions, it would be much harder for immortals to make a move to help this lower realm, and since he now was the god within the fairy realm, he could control it to react to all immortals. even if an immortal managed to come, he could send them out of this world

Sora watched the battle from afar, the fairies were all forced to run away, and many tried to run away, only to find out that the fairy realm was locked down, making them unable to run away. many fairies were absorbed, allowing Sora to quickly gain the fairy king bloodline which fused with the conquest race bloodline.

the fairy race also had its own energy, called fairy Qi. which was a powerful energy that had a huge amount of lifeforce, allowing them to easily breathe life into even the most lifeless of planets.

there were many types of fairy, fire fairy, fairy dragons, fairy beast, and so many others, and countless of them were being slaughtered, allowing the demons to grow stronger and stronger, soon the powerful experts within the fairy realm gave up as they realized they couldn't win,

and like that, the original demon went on to have the demon realm absorb the fairy realm, allowing the fairy realm heaven and earth to reach a new level. it pretty much got twice as strong, as it just absorbed a high-grade world.

the demons who were in battle were quickly replaced with a new group of soldiers, allowing the demons to rest, and for the war against other realms to continue. the next realm they aimed to absorb was the Great Elf realm, a high-grade realm under the Elf court.

To make things easy for them, Sora entered this realm on his own and headed off to find the elf king. the Great Elf realm was of course a high-grade lower realm. Sora had powerful senses, allowing him to easily locate where the Elf king could be located at.

Sora soon found the Elf king, without the need for anything. Sora used Snatch, and stole his world core, catching the elf king off guard. the elf king quickly grew his bow and aimed it toward Sora, while he made some space between the two.

"Who are you." The Elf king yelled seriously, yet Sora ignored him as he refined the world core, allowing Sora to become the new god of this realm. the elf king's face darkened before he shot an arrow at Sora.

the arrow shot forward, transforming into a huge green dragon, the dragon seemed to appear before Sora in a heartbeat. this attack could even kill those at high late earth immortal, impressive as he was only a half-step mountain and river tier expert.

Sora breathed out slightly, sending the dragon flying back towards the elf king. the elf king was caught off guard and was hit, and sent flying through the many walls within his castle. he coughed up mouthfuls of blood, and slowly struggled to his feet, but found he was heavily injured.

Sora ignored him, and went on to cut the connections to the immortal realm, and since they had just conquered another realm, that realm that had more manpower. so he had the original demon split his army into half, leading one to conquer this world while he went to conquer another realm.

So, while the original demon launched a surprise attack against this world, Sora went on to attack the heavenly dragon realm. a realm ruled by dragons, its ruler was the dragon emperor, a powerful dragon with a pure dragon bloodline. of course, this dragon had a high status within the dragon clan, and was mostly a young master within the dragon clan.

But as Sora entered the Heaven dragon realm, he was attacked. shockingly, the heaven dragon realm was alerted and was making moves to fight. the immortal realm had of course sensed Sora's actions, and had warned those connected to them to be careful.

Sora looked at the sky, as many dragons at the mountain and river tiers descended from the immortal realm. Sora looked at all of them, before looking at the almost endless number of dragon warriors ready to face him. there were many types of dragons, and even those the azure dragon was standing before him.

there were 3 types of dragons, Dragon man. which were dragons that had a human-like form, they are human dragons, who can't transform into a dragon form. but they have all the power of a dragon compressed into their human form. this allows them to be more flexible in battle compared two the other 2 types of dragon. although sometimes weaker, they can overlook that small gap in strength with how flexible they could be

the other two types were the western and eastern types, they were well known as they were the most common type of dragon, and the ones with the heated rivalry, they were about equal in strength, but would always clash to gain the title of the true ruler of the dragon race.

the dragon man was riding the dragon other 2 types of dragon, when the dragons were in danger, these dragons had to put aside their rivalry. and the fight got the greater good of their races. so, they were working together and were giving off a powerful aura.

"you're not even the strongest dragon realm, and you dare stand before me?" Sora said with a cold sneer, his eyes quickly moving around before finding the dragon king. the ruler of the heavenly dragon realm, but he was hiding within a race that normal comprehension of space and time couldn't reach.

Sora slowly stepped forward, before he disappeared. the dragon race was about to rush forward but found that Sora had disappeared. within that unique space, a beautiful woman, with long blood-red hair sat in the air with crossed legs.

she was the ruler of this realm, she has currently hidden away and was using her power as the ruler of this world to strengthen those from her world, and weaken those from the other world.  immortal realm told her this was the best thing she should

But her eyes suddenly opened as space shook, her eyes easily saw through space and time, and saw Sora punching the space, causing it easily shatter. her eyes widen, not expecting Sora to find her so easily, 50 immortals had created this space, yet before Sora, it had shattered with a few punches.

She quickly teleported far away, where she regrouped with the powerful immortals who had come to help. gritting her teeth slightly, she realized that Sora might be too high, so she went on to contact her father within the immortal realm.

She too was none to the lower realm, but her clan from the immortal realm sent her down to this realm to allow her to become stronger. the immortals all went on to fight Sora, in an epic battle that shook this world, her father sent a powerful sun and moon tier expert, who easily killed Sora, allowing her to sigh in relief.

but as she opened her eyes, she found she was standing in front of Sora who was holding a core that had a powerful dragon aura. she looked around in confusion before realizing everything that just happened was an illusion.

the moment she looked at Sora, Sora trapped her into an illusion as he knew she might run away, and so did this, causing her to dream up the best possibility for all of this.

"take her, she shall become my concubine as well," Sora said as he refined the world core, and went on to cut these world connections from the immortal realm, pretty much trapping all of the immortals which had been sent here to keep. l

The shadow ninja flashed from his shadow, taking the blood-red-haired woman into the system, little had to be said, Sora captured them and sent them into the system, while his army quickly conquered this world.

Sora went on to absorb this world and the great elf realm before he turned to the Water Dragon realm, then the Fire Elf realm, and many other high-grade realms. Sora's army grew and grew with each realm, allowing him to conquer more and more realms at the same time. but as more high-grade lower realms were run into, the harder it got to conquer,

it didn't take long for those high-grade lower realms realm to start working together, to team up against the Sora realm. this powerful army pushed Sora's side backward, making Sora annoyed. there were an infinite number of realms, meaning an infinite number of high-grade lower realms,  So fell back as the more power he showed, the chance for every realm to work together to fight him

as Sora sat upon a throne, thinking of ways to deal with these allied forces. So, far he had absorbed 6 other high-grade realms into his realm, which he nowed titled the Omnipotence realm. Sora thought for some time before he summoned itachi.

"you summoned me?" Itachi asked as he kneeled before Sora, Sora nodded slightly, before giving Itachi his order.

"lead as many assassins as you wish, kill or kidnap all those with a realm core. take control of the said realm. do anything that's needed to get them." Sora said calmly, Itachi nodded slightly before he disappeared, and a few hours later, and he left, and many of the elite assassins entered a high-grade realm.

within the Black Ghost realm, a high-grade realm that was not of one the realms going against Sora. Itachi had released 100 assassins, so they shall all hit 100 worlds at once. it was also best that the news of their actions take longer to reach other ears, this way by the time other high-grade lower realms hear about this, it would be too late

a woman with goat horns and a huge coat sat on a table, going over everything the Ghost clan from the immortal realm sent her about Sora. before looking at the letter sent to her to join the force to deal with Sora, and at the same time she was thinking of the disaster which would soon hit the mortal realm.

She was within a castle that was on high alert, none entered and none could leave, she also had the power of the people formations active, and she was also ready to use the power of the people formations at any time, allowing her to draw upon a power of an infinite number of powerful experts within this world.

as she sighed, she got up, but as she stood up, from the lights, Sasuke suddenly appeared from the light, knocking her out. Sasuke had wakened his rinnegan, and his rinnegan allowed him to switch two object places, without almost no limits. at first, when he had only one rinnegan, there was a range limit. but with two eyes, there was no limit to the range.

he had skillfully entered into this castle using this, and as an assassin, he had learned to hide in plain sight, light, darkness, space, and so on. he moved, quickly refining the world core and sealing this high grade off from another realm.

at the same time, he took out a portal ring to the system, allowing Sora's army to enter and quickly start the contest within this world.

within the Pink Ape realm, Itachi stabbed the neck of a pink-haired man who was in bed with a bunch of beautiful females. the females were horrified, but before they were easily killed. with a flash, he took the Pink Ape realm core, refined it, before he went on to cut this world off from the outside world, and went on to use the portal ring, allowing Sora's army to move on and conquer this world.

within the freezing Hell realm, a white-haired old man stood in a blizzard, surrounded by countless experts. suddenly a white hooded figure walked past him, none of them seemed to notice or put many minds on this person. he hide so well, that even while looking at him, they subconsciously ignored him. of course this was a skill, they didn't pay much attention as he hid almost perfectly within the snow, and they had a hard time seeing him.

if they in the state they were in noticed him, they would instantly go on guard. but he was perfectly hidden, with stealth skills almost at the peak.

as he walked passed the old man suddenly froze while holding his neck, those who were walking with this old man also froze, before seeing the old man fall lifeless to the ground, as blood flew from his neck. they all froze while looking around for who did this, but they were left searching for nothing as the person who did this was long gone

they felt the world suddenly being cut off from the outside world, and in horror, an army filled this world, and they quickly rushed to fight this army. the hooded figure calmly watched this, he was called Ezio Auditore, one of the best assassins.

Ezio slowly disappeared, leaving the core to a Sora avatar which had appeared to take the core, and so like this, countless realms were lost, and conquered, and slowly absorbed by Sora. it didn't take long for the enemy to notice what was happening, and more people join the allied forces to team up against Sora, but at this time,

Omnipotence realm had absorbed over 500 high-grade realms, making it extremely huge and seemly vast. with his huge, this realm was, Sora felt more than ready to fight the whole mortal realm, he of course didn't want to waste his destiny qi within this lower realm, so this was for the best.

"Husband." Suddenly Sora who was sitting looking at a map was hugged from behind, Sora's eyebrow raised slightly, before looking at Ai De who had awakened. She had been asleep for a month mouth now and had finally awakened. her cultivation had reached mid-Moutain and river, and shockingly she was a perfect immortal,

sleeping with someone with the primordial deity's physique brought huge benefits to her, all that time she was absorbing Sora yang Qi, and her mind was within a unique state, allowing her to comprehend many laws and master them.

shockingly the power up from being a perfect grade immortal was 25,000 times higher than an iron grade immortal. this instantly made her one of the strongest people within the system, even Sora was currently not her match. but Ai De gained this huge boost because she took Sora's purity, for someone like DI Yalan, it would not be so great

"you're awake," Sora said slightly shocked, Ai De smiled as she brought her lips close to Sora's ear

"how about some wake-up sex." She said softly, Sora feeling her so close to his ear felt a chill running through his spine. His little brother got a reaction and sensing this her hands moved slowly rubbing it.

"it seemed to have missed me." She said softly, Sora gritted his teeth slightly, but in the end, he couldn't resist this. he moved and took her into the system, and so some fun time was held, loud moans filled the room, as Ai De's screams filled it.

Her cries for more could have filled the whole castle, but lucky this castle was soundproofed. but after 7 hours, Ai De's screams for more turned into begging to stop. Sora stopped seeing she reached her limits, Ai De rested on the bed, going at it for seven hours straight was fun and all, but Sora had too much energy, and seemly able to fo on forever.

"i-i need some rest..." She said weakly before she fell asleep, Sora felt slightly annoyed, he was still hard and still wanted to let loose. after some time, he walked out of his room, but as he left he saw Grayfia, who was one of his wives from High School DxD.

Grayfia was a maid, once she married Sora, she become one of Sora's main maids under Sora, she had been standing outside Sora's door, and upon seeing Sora, she was shocked seeing Sora was in as Sora rarely entered his room.

but what was most shocking was Sora looking, Sora didn't have his mask on. Sora's looks were seemly perfect, with So many bloodlines he had, and the cultivation arts, Sora's charm was like that of none other. and the dream emperor cultivation art. It gave Sora a dream air to his look, making those who look at him feel drowned in, as if in a dream world.

"this one greets lord," Grayfia said softly, Sora frowned slightly hearing the way she was calling him, as his wife she had special treatment, one of each being the ability to now bow, and so many others.

"you're my wife, no need to call me by such... were you just standing here this who time?" Sora said in confusion, two of which Grayfia nodded slightly.

"Seems quite boring. I thought you would have something else to do." Sora said softly, Grayfia was stunned seeing Sora caring. She expected Sora to not care much about these wives, after all with so many wives, one would truly care about 3 or so of them. the others might be ignored, and forgotten,

"This is an important job, I await your return and deal with all your needs personally," Grayfia said softly, Sora's eyebrow raised slightly before looking at her closely

"then shouldn't you be by my side, it's more fun than simply standing here all day... so come, follow me, I shall visit all my wives and see what they are up to, while I still have some free time," Sora said with a smile. Grayfia nodded before quickly following Sora, her impression of Sora had completely changed, she thought he was some ruthless god who would ignore them all. but he seems to care,

Sora went on to first go to the Naruto world, the  Naruto world was the most spoiled out of Sora world, all thanks to Itachi, Sasuke, and the fact that the world had Sarada as its ruler.

Sora appeared in the streets with Grayfia, and as he looked around, he saw many people from all races filling this world. technology was heavenly used here, one could see people with unique devices, such as 3rd hologram maps, and high-tech glasses, and some even had chips within their brains which connected them to the internet.

Many stores selling all kinds of stuff filled this world, Sora walked around the street with a smile seeing his people living a such good life. what ruler didn't want the best for his people, under Sora rule everyone would live with smiles,

anyways, Sora went on to enter Sarada's office, and Sarada quickly came to see him when she heard he had come to visit. she was too nervous, casing to her keep adjusting her glasses none stop, this was one of the few times she saw Sora without his mask, and each time Sora seemed to become more and more handsome.

"so, how's your world?" Sora said calmly as he drank the tea which was offered, Grayfia outside, allowing them to have some time to themselves

"My world has become one of the strongest worlds under your rule, I have also got on to work together with the one piece world, and with my support that world would grow stronger, while at the same time I get those Haki abilities, and knowledge of devil fruits," Sarada said slightly pridefully, she was moving to become the strongest world, something she took great pride within, so what if she was cheating and had help from Itachi, Sasuke, and a few other of Sora wives?

"the devil fruits, I forgot to look into them, so what was the knowledge you gained from them?" Sora asked with a smile, Sarada thought for some time before speaking

"Well, devil fruits are born from heaven and earth, they are a kind of concept which take the form of a fruit. these fruits allow one to gain the power of said fruits, and use in the right way could give one the power of a god. when I found this out, I instantly had Seth become an Allie, and he happily took me up on this offer. Seth had eaten all devil fruits, so his future ends, as the power adapts depending on the world he is in. I managed to learn how to grow them, so in a few days we will have powerful experts with countless devil fruits power." She said with a slightly evil smile at the thought of many soldiers with devil fruit power. this information was of course secretly guarded by the others, allowing them to be stronger than the others

"... how about your own strength? you were once one of the strongest within the system, what about now?" Sora asked calmly, Sarada's smile froze slightly. she had been too busy managing this world and didn't really grow stronger, but she was still among the strongest of Sora's wives... in the top 25 at least.

"in the end, one own strength is what truly matters. have someone else manage this, and don't let the others overthrow your nearly absolute rule within this world," Sora said calmly slightly, Sarada nodded as she noticed those other wives had been aiming to kick her off her high horse, so she had begun suppressing them, while at the same time trying to get as many time as she could t cultivate.

things would not be like this if Sora didn't give them so much freedom, but Sora allowed everyone to have their free will. So long as they were absolutely loyal to him, he could care less, so long as their actions weaken the system, Sora also could less,

everyone was born with free will, and Sora had no true instant in ruling a bunch of people who would say yes to anything he says. he wanted people who could think for themselves, and have their own goals, so he allowed them to do anything they wished.

"Well, you think to have everything in good hands, I will be going to meet the others," Sora said with a smile, but as Sora stood up, Sarada stopped him with a slight blush. she had expectations for Sora to come here, but seeing Sora about to leave she was slightly disappointed so she made her move. Red had told her and a few other wives that they should be the ones making the moves, and by the looks of things, if they didn't Sora might never make a move toward them.

"There is no need to go so fast, how about you stay the night." She said with a blush, avoiding eye contact, Sora was confused for some time, before understanding what she wanted. with a smile, he walked up to Sarada, before lifting her head. he had no time to say for the night, but he did want to let loose as he was still not satisfied.

the two lips slowly came together, and once they connected, Sarada seemed to melt into Sora's arms, she hugged Sora's head, as if afraid Sora was going to pull his head away. after some time, she broke the kiss to catch her breath, before her watery eyes looked deeply into Sora's eyes.

a moment later, moans filled the office. before they got too loud, Grayfia set up a barrier and stood there with a heavy blush. she could tell from the man Sarada was letting out, just how much pleasure she was feeling.

a few hours later, Sora sent Sarada to her room to rest, before he left with Grayfia to see the other woman from the Naruto world

0