0049 Dragon Ball World
81 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time went by, and within the system, things went through a chaotic era. with Sora spending time up, 10,000 years quickly went by, allowing those talents within the system to be born, spread their name, and stabilize their position within the system.

with Sora's actions, the conquest race now had countless organizations, countless talents, and many other powerful experts were born. currently, the lowerest talent was able to skip 1 realm above their cultivation, this was impressive, and currently, the highest talent was a step away from skipping 3 realms.

with Sora seeing this, he moved to stop the conflict between Zeldris and the other world. he didn't plan to have such things happen forever. the next step was to slowly allow the demons and other races to go back to normal, an era of peace was coming, and Sora allowed things to happen on their own.

People like Natsu and Sarada were more than happy to push for world peace between the two worlds, Zeldris went on to fight a demon who wished to bring peace to the demon realm. and in the end, he was killed, this lead to the end of the so-called demon realm, and an era of peace came to the demon realm.

Now, even though peace has come to the system, many talents were all over the world. these talents would push each other, take in other talents, and these talents would further push other talents, allowing said talents to reach their limits.

for this to happen within such a short amount of time was good, Sora had spread things up by causing such conflict, and now his world had talents capable of challenging the outside world. this brought a huge smile to Sora, and now he could sit back with a slight smile.

Sora was not worried about the fact that there was more than one religion within the system, not everyone knew of his name. after all, a person's name has power. like how many people wouldn't know the name of an emperor, and many people within the system didn't know Sora's name.

if some closely study every region, they would realize that they are all talking about one person, everything was connected. Sora didn't just make random religions, he had each religion talk and teach about a part of his wishes for his world. as for those few who knew of Sora's name before Sora moved on with this plan, he had removed himself from their memories.

only those worthy enough to see him were not affected. as the other ranks increase and they gain the rights to meet Sora then they would be able to know of Sora's name, and the truth of the matter. as for if they would like it or not, everyone within the system was loyal to SOra. they haven't met Sora yet, they didn't even know much about him, but they were still loyal.

once they naturally meet Sora, they would slowly realize who they looking at. it's like how god might appear before someone in human form, at first they would not know, but slowly they would realize who they were looking at.

"Now, what are ways to motivate these talents," Sora asked while looking at the 10 commandments, and 7 deadly sins. all of them had also reached their limits, and if they were at the gold rank, they would have been able to match Sora, while the weaker one would be somewhat weaker. but even so, they were not the most talented within the system.

within these times of conflict, 3 outstanding talents grew within this world. Levi and his army of elites, with him alone had countless abilities, and could use the fist of conquest to draw upon his army's strength from anywhere. which was cheating, something which Sora couldn't do. Sora had to mark a territory of his own, and within that territory, he could draw upon 50% of the power level of everyone loyal to him.

when he was outside the territory, that 50% would drop by a lot, the further away he is from his territory, the lower the power he could use. meanwhile, Levi could draw upon 60% of his soldiers from those within the system space, if outside the system then he could draw upon 50% of his power level. there were no limitations to the range for this, as he was linked to them all. he was ranked among the strongest within the system, after all his cheat put him above the others.

of course, this was not everything his system could do, he also had the ability of everyone within his army. the ability went for also techniques, and other stuff. he didn't need to personally learn them, and simply needed to have someone with an ability or technique, allowing him to instantly learn them and master the said technique

The other talent was Seth. with so many devil fruits, he could transform into the celestial dragon of creations, adding that with the Susanoo and his Haki, he had overwhelming power. this not adding the fact he had dragon slayer magic, and had become one of the strongest people within the system. the devil fruit which he had eaten was the original, although others could be created, they would never be like the original.

His devil fruit power allows him to adapt to other worlds much weaker, and it was soon discovered that his cheat didn't just allow him to eat all types of devil fruits. he could also cultivate more than one cultivation art without any trouble. this of course would cause trouble for others, to cultivate more than one cultivation art that cultivated Qi would cause the two cultivation art to conflict with each other, yet he had no such thing. this gave him an edge above everyone else allowing him to also stand among the strongest within this world.

Lastly, the strongest person within the system other than Sora was Hope. he was not just the strongest, but among the reincarnations, he was the most loyal to Sora. this depressed and quiet kid was raised by Sora's avatar, so the kid grew up seeing Sora as a father. so Sora pretty much brainwashed him,

Hope system could pretty much give him any ability after he does a quest, unlike Levi who had lost some of his system ability, Hope was unique as he awakened his system within the system world, allowing his system to pretty much keep all of its ability. Hope's system could reward Hope with any overpowered reward, allowing hope to have countless abilities he could use.

"...benefits, when lord stepped forward to stop all conflict, everyone was moved. but conflict only grew as many are fighting over the fact that they believe it was their god who did stop this... but think this is great, we should move to create the 12 archangels, 4 horsemen." Zeldris said softly, to the outside world he was dead. but he simply faked his death, while his daughter was the one to take over the rule of the demon realm,

Sora smiled as he looked at everyone, but seeing as no one had anything to say he was about to speak, but suddenly Merlin speak.

"can't you make a dream world, a kind of world where everyone would enter to fight? this way everyone within the system can sharpen their skills. with your abilities, you can even create puppets, masters of all fields which could force those talents to push out more and more of their capability." Merlin said, making everyone go quiet. no one had thought of something like this, but would it work?

"This could work, I could also have the dream world affect their body. allowing the strength they gain to also be reflected on their main body, without the drawback of true death, but just some pain which would make them fearful of dying within the dream world... this could work, and I could use rewards to motivate them, a kind of point system which would have everyone fight all out for rewards." Sora said within deep thought, even though he didn't think of something like this, he had no regret for what he did within the system.

First of all, when he had the demons betray this world, it lead to 3 good things, but this dream world would only have 1 good thing. This plan would not even be that good if the era of chaos wasn't made, so now that this era was frowned upon and gone. everyone within the system knew just how capable they were. this made many people aim now for the sky, but even higher. with this dream world, many people with little resources will have hope,

"Well, the dream world will be created within a few days. also, since everyone is now capable, we will be aiming for a high-grade world. after a high-grade world is conquered. a tournament for the top 100 strongest people within the system would be held, those strong enough might replace you all. so work hard. your infinite amount of resources is on the line." Sora said with a smile, everyone went quiet as they threw guarded looks at each other, in front of infinite resources, they would kill each other for it.

this was even more so, Merlin. if she loses her infinite resources, she would be in huge danger of losing her power over the market. she had monopolized the trade of weapons, phones, and much other stuff, all things to the fact she had an infinite number of resources, but once she lose this... Orochimaru and many other people eyeing her would move. she might be badly injured, leading to her being unable to show 100% of her power during the tournament.

Sora went on to go and 1 high-grade portal and activated them all. and once he did, his avatars instantly went through, allowing him to know what world it was in. but he didn't know if it was a fanfiction world, or not, so he had his avatar move around, allowing the system to scan and see if this was a fanfiction world.

{world discovered... Dragon Ball. note that the dragon world max power level is 100 million stars." The system said, making Sora's heart drop for a second. he went quiet for some time before he slowly smiled. was this not perfect? He could now face a challenge, although he was confused at how the dragon ball realm was so powerful, he kind of understood after some time.

Within the anime, when Dragon ball super started, Goku didn't just gain a power level of over a trillion, he went on to suppress it, allowing him to gain the power level to destroy a whole universe. the dragon ball universe was made out of many other universe-size worlds, so at that point Goku became multiversal,

but that was the start of Dragon ball Super, and over time, Goku only got stronger and stronger, and he gained more forms. by the tournament of power, Goku had the power to shake the void, a place said to be a space where space or time didn't exist. to reach such a level, Goku would have had to reach a power level at least at the mountain and river tier.

that's not to mention that there were stronger people than Goku, being the gods, the angels, and Zeno who was titled to be the strongest. but Sora believed that there must be something above even Zeno, for one there was something called the Super dragon ball. 7 balls collected could grant a person pretty much any wish.

Zeno had the power to erase pretty much anything, yet these dragon balls had the power to undo that. the person who created these dragon balls had to have power rivaling Zeno, he also had to be alive, since the dragon ball could only remain if he was alive. so where did the creator go?

there were so the angels, which were stronger than the gods. they were from a different realm, which should be above even the lives of the universe. there is also a demon realm and many other things within the dragon ball world. Sora had reason to believe that this world should be at least low or higher than Complex Multiverse.

looked at his statue's window for some time, in these past 10,000 years within the system, although he had tired himself out. he was also comprehending the law and even mastered many other laws.

{Name: Sora

titles: [conquer]

Age: 510/750 trillion

Race: Human

Bloodlines: [God Of Conquest Bloodline}

World Name: Omnipotence Empire

World Level: 30

World Size: High Size Complex Multiverse level

worlds conquered: [Naruto], [7 Deadly Sins World], [Peppa Pig], [jackie chan adventures]... +640,000 low grade world.

.

Body Cultivation: half-step Diamond rank (+ 50 quadrillions to one PL. Combat level at 10  Void shattering realms}

.

Energy Cultivation: half-step Diamond rank (+ 50 quadrillions to one PL. Combat level at 10  Void shattering realms}

.

Soul Cultivations: half-step Diamond rank (+ 50 quadrillions to one PL. Combat level at 10  Void shattering realms}

Mind Cultivations: half-step Diamond rank (+ 50 quadrillions to one PL. Combat level at 10  Void shattering realms}

.

Dreamworld cultivation: half-step Diamond rank (+ 50 quadrillions to one PL. Combat level at 10  Void shattering realms}

.

God Marks: 37.5 quintillion (plus 375 quadrillions to one power level.

.

Law: 500 laws at level 12 (+500 Moutain and River), 50,000 laws at level 11 (+500 Moutain and river), 89,000 laws at level 10 (+ 40.5 Moutain and river)

.

PowerLevel: 937.5 quadrillions {Strength at half step Moutain and river}

max power level: 1,134 Moutain and river (power level at high early Moutain and river realm this boost of power is thanks to the Fist OF War, and Laws comprehend,

with armor, spear, and Crown formed, + an extra 3,402 Moutain and river to PL at which point, Max PL is 4,537 Mountain and river combat power at Low-Late Moutain and river tier.

(note that the Susanoo is considered as a technique, so its boosts to one power level are not counted by the system, as this is a technique not from the system., this technique boosts one power level by 100,000 times. peak power level at 453.7 stars)

....

Cultivation arts: [God Of Conquest Cultivation art.], [Dream Emperor Cultivation art],

Martial Arts: [Fist Of War], [Fist Of Slaughter], [full counter], [fist of domaintions], [Step of Conquest], [God Of Conquest Eye],

Qi Art: [Fist Of Victory], [Fist Of Conquest], [Observation Haki], [Armament Haki], [Conqueror's Haki], [Dragon God Devil Slayer Magic],

Unique Ability: [The System], [Creation], [Disaster], [Heart Reading], [Purgatory Fire], [Snatch], [The Ruler], [The Goddess], [God Of Conquest Eye], [Susanoo],

"Well, I will be going in alone, the peak power level is 100 million, as for you all, deal with the outside world. conquer the whole mortal realm and absorb everything." Sora said calmly, everyone nodded before Sora stepped through the portal.

Sora went on to appear in the middle of a forest. Sora waved his hands, hiding the portal from heaven and earth before he hid from the heavens as well. Sora calmly flew off and looked around and he soon saw a few humans, with a wave, he absorbed them.

{... Gained a new bloodline. Humans of the dragon ball. since race is similar to the normal human bloodline, the system would not go into detail... bloodline has been fused.

gained new energy. Ki. Ki is also known as "latent energy". This force is a tangible energy inside every living being, with its major focus being in the center of the body. By drawing it out, an individual is able to manipulate it and use it outside the body. Ki can be used for many different techniques.... energy has been fused with the conquest Qi... conquest race has been updated.} Sora said calmly as he felt his power level increase once more.

"This is good..." Sora said as he closed his eyes, and activated the god's eyes. within that instant, he has seen everything within the universe, the many gods, and many other powerful beings within this world. the system instantly mapped this whole world, before Sora's eyes returned to normal.

"Whis only has a power level of 5,000 stars. but that's not adding to the fact he has Ultra Instinct. so it could be higher," Sora said softly, Whis is the Guide Angel Attendant of Universe 7's God of Destruction, Beerus, as well as his martial arts teacher. Along with the other angels, he is a child of the Grand Minister. Like all attendants, he is bound to the service of his deity and usually does not leave Beerus unaccompanied.

Beerus had a power level of 1 star, but he too couldn't be looked down upon as he was a god of destruction. Sora only had a power level of 475 stars, but within this world, he only had a power level of 3.75 stars. He couldn't use the law he had comprehended, and he only had 10% of his power level.

This was a huge limitation to his power level, and could only avoid Whis for now until he gets, somewhere near Whis's power level where he could fight him, Sora planned to have a true challenge within this world, something which would push him to draw out all of his hidden potentials.

Sora went on to flash, appearing before a kid who had weird hair. the kid was named Goten, the son of Goku. He had a unique bloodline, known as Saiyan, a powerful bloodline, belonging to the Saiyan race, a warring race. a race built for combat.

Sora coldly looked at Goten who was playing outside, Goten fearfully looked at the man with the mask who had just appeared. but before he could move, he was stabbed through the stomach by a palm. His blood was absorbed, and he quickly turned to dust and he was absorbed by Sora completely.

{gained a new bloodline... The Saiyan bloodline. a powerful race built for combat, this race although doesn't have a long lifespan has the unique ability to remain in its prime strength as they grow older. One of the most powerful abilities of a Saiyan is their ability to grow stronger and stronger through combat, they also grow stronger when they suffer injuries. the worse the injury, the greater the power they gain upon recovering, they embody the saying, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

they also have the unique ability to transform. upon looking at a full moon, their form would transform into a huge ape and their power level would increase by 10 times. once they feel strong enough emotions, then they could transform into a Super Saiyan, a form which would strengthen them by 50 times, and once mastered could be higher

there are many forms, such as Super Saiyan 2, 3, 4, God, Super Saiyan Blue, and so on. each stronger than the last... bloodline has fused with the conquest race bloodline, note that there is a chance that unique forms could be gained.} the system said as Sora smile slightly as his power level increased once more.

now with a peak power level of 4 stars, Sora laughed slightly. now he only needed a few things, 1 being that he needed to absorb someone called Buu, another being someone from the Namekian race, someone named Broly, and some called Frieza. currently, Goku was training on Beerus planet, and it would be some time until he arrives.

The tournament of power seemed to have already taken place, the tournament of power was an event that was a tournament against all 12 universes to pick the strongest. Sora easily found this out as he saw Frieze was alive.

Frieze was an extremely talented person, without even training he had a peak power level of 120 million at his peak. upon his death, he came back to life and trained for a few months, and his power level skyrocketed to over a quadrillion. this level of talent was higher than the likes of the Primordial deity physique, just 4 months, and he had gotten millions of times stronger.

but there was someone even more talented than him, the one known as Broly. he went from a power level within the thousands to rivaling those in the mountain and river tier within a day. just what level of talent was this? Sora was of course looking forward to absorbing them.

Meanwhile, back within the cultivation world, With the sudden power up everyone within the system had gotten, those within the mortal realm found themselves helpless. The Orignal demon at half step mountain and river had a power level at the low early sun and moon tier even without using any of his techniques. he was just one of the few talents, this is not adding people like Seth, and Levi who had joined,

the Mortal realm was quickly overwhelmed, and many beauty and talents from the immortal realm were captured, causing the immortal realm to shake with rage. their actions were too much, that even Shisui within the immortal realm heard of it.

within a huge set, Shisui who was getting ready to head out on a quest heard a few sect disciples talking about the matter within the lower realm.

"Have you heard? some talent within the mortal realm had suddenly raised and sealed the immortal realm away. now the immortal realm can't do nothing as the seal is linked to the lower realms." some said, making Shisui stop in his stood step to listen closely

"Really? you believe anything, how could mortal stop immortals, if someone above the sun and moon tier makes a move, I don't believe such a seal would remain." a young woman said lazily as she waved it off.

"Well, try and look down to the mortal realm, you would see the seal. it's so complex, it seems to have become one with the mortal realm, it's not just powerful, it's also extremely complex, I heard that immortal emperors have even taken it instead and have been studying this seal. which is why they haven't removed it." someone else said as he pulled out a mirror, the woman looked at the mirror which tried to show the mortal realm, but it only showed a seal that was blocking them

the woman was shocked by this, how could a mortal make something so complex? the seal wasn't all that powerful, but it went on to fuse with the mortal realm, leading to its ability skyrocketing, it was also drawing power from the mortal realm and was linked to them. if this seal was forcefully destroyed, then all lower realms but the one the mortal has taken over would be destroyed,

they didn't know to create this seal, Sora had used his ability to create skills from the system this seal was a mix of ability and technique. Sora had fused the seal with the mortal realm, which was hard as the mortal realm had resisted, leading Sora to release a huge amount of energy to speed up the fusion.

Now, with the seal fused with the mortal realm, the seal had grown to near the mortal realm power, meaning that early and late stage sun and moon tier experts would have nothing. they would not be able to break this seal, only those at the peak of the sun and moon tier cold, but even they would have to use everything they have. only those above the son and moon tier had a chance, but they wouldn't move as their beloved children were at risk of death

those above the Sun and Moon tier were known as heavenly Immortal, above them were True immortal, and lastly Immortal Emperor. to say the least, True Immortal had more than enough power to cause the mortal realm to be badly injured and those at the peak could easily destroy it, Immortal emperor could just blink and the whole mortal realm would be gone. of course, they would not do such a thing as they would face heaven's wrath.

as they are about to destroy, the heavens would move to try and stop them, and if they go too far, the whole world would rain its rage down upon them.

"... look, it's Fang Tain." those who were talking suddenly noticed Shsiui and were shocked, Shisui was well known within the sect, he was somewhat talented and handsome. one the of the most handsome people within the sect, but what caught everyone's attention was his relationship with the most talented female within the sect. She toyed with him, leading to his whole village being destroyed.

her name was Hen Xing, she was currently in a relationship with the number one talent of the sect, and the number one talent has declared if Shisui dared to leave the sect, he would kill him. The sect rules said that one must complete a quest at least once a month if they are an outer sect disciple, and since Shisui was an outer sect disciple, he was running out of time and had no choice but to take a quest.

Shisui seeing that they noticed him, calmly left. the number one talent Long Wang was at half-step Moutain and river tier. He was only in his 40s, and he was known to have the power to rival those at half-step sun and moon tier, meaning he could skip a whole realm. since Shisui didn't have many of his abilities, he was not Long Wang's match, but he needed to do this quest.

Shisui left, while at times looking at the portal ring. He was wondering if she needed help from the system, but after some time, he shook his head. he had heard of what happened within the system, and knew what he was capable of. Itachi was one of the strongest people, and he didn't feel like losing out to Itachi. Flames burned within his eyes before he took a deep breath. whoever would come after him, he would fight them to the fullest

0