0053 bleach
96 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Frieza's body had transformed into a black form as he punched Sora, Sora clashed with Freize sending Frieza flying backward. Sora's body moved and dodged the attacks from the others, everyone attacks rained down upon Sora. Yet Sora dodged them all, his body moved with perfect moving that it left them all speechless.

as time passed, everyone's attacks got slower while Sora got stronger. everyone was horrified as Sora was using Snatch to steal their strength. soon, they were left without any strength while Sora stood over them.

Sora's spear spun in his hands, but just as he was about to kill them, Sora jumped backward as Goku appeared. Sora frowned before seeing the same group, but from different points in time appearing in front of him.

"so this is why you all rushed," Sora said softly, the god of time had picked more than one of them from a different point in time. So, even if they die, more stronger versions of them will pop up to replace them, Sora was fighting an endless wave that would grow stronger and stronger.

Sora reached out, and his hands disappeared into space leaving behind a ripple. slowly, Sora pulled out something from his dream. a demonic-looking sword that gave off a powerful aura of destruction, everyone felt chills running down their spine seeing this sword, making them all step backward in horror.

"This sword... it can destroy the very concept of who you are," Sora said with a smile, this sword was simply something he dreamed of. He dreamed of a sword that could destroy all things, be it logic, time, space, and so on. anything could be destroyed.

With a power of 250 million stars, this sword was extremely powerful. adding this powerlevel with Sora's strength, it made him almost untroubled able within this world.

Sora swung forward slightly, and with a flash, the people Sora didn't care about disappeared. be it from the timeline, everyone's memories. they had disappeared. everything one they forgot something or something, but they found themselves unable to remember who died.

Sora calmly walked forward, and they tried to fight back, But Sora swung slightly, destroying their resistance to go against him. the very thought of fighting Sora had disappeared, but not all of them had lost the ability to resist, Towa was the only one. Sora grabbed her before throwing her into the system.

Sora turned his attention to a tall man who had a scar on his cheek, this was Broly. Sora stabbed his palm into his cheek and absorbed Broly.

{gained a new bloodline, the legendary Saiyan bloodline. a powerful bloodline of the saiyan race, this bloodline brings upon huge talent to a person with the drawback of having an unstable state of mind. the longer they fight, the stronger they grow until they reach their peak potential. they have capable of transformations, It's from are much stronger than the normal saiyan transformations.... bloodline has fused with the conquest race bloodline.} the system said as Sora's eyes flashed,

{warning, an unstable bloodline has been fused with the hosts... the seal of rage has weakened, please be careful} the system said making Sora's eyebrow raised slightly, he had another seal, and this time it was rage. Now he understood what Goku meant when he asked if he was angry

was he angry? what was the emotion he was feeling then? Sora always thought it was rage, now he couldn't help but wonder what rage would feel like.

Sora shook his head before moving on to throw everyone into the system before he rushed off to go see the god of time. the god of time was known as Chronoa, as Sora appeared at where she was staying, The God Of time was standing next to a golden bird which looked like an owl

Chronoa was short and petite Supreme Kai of a youthful and pretty appearance with pinkish-red hair and pink/purple skin.

Once Sora appeared, Chronoa and the bird jumped in horror, they looked at the huge building behind them, before they gritted their teeth. Chronoa suddenly grew in size and turned into a full-grown adult, a halo appeared behind her, shining bright as she coldly looked at Sora.

The bird known as Tokitoki also flew up into the system, before it flew around Chronoa, the earring which Chronoa had on suddenly appeared on the bird's ear, and all of a sudden they fused into one.

Chronoa's appearance changed, as she appeared before Sora, with long golden wings grown from behind her. some of her flesh was covered with golden father, and once she let out a cry, she attacked Sora with the power of time.

Suddenly, Sora felt the impact of the power of time hitting him. from the beginning of time to the end of time, all that power compressed and slammed hard upon him. with a power level of 300 million stars, it caused Sora's hair to blow in the air slightly. shocking Chronoa

"you know... I realized I could make any ability... why can't I just make an ability which brings out my full potential. I don't of it on the way here, I feel stupid." Sora said with a shake of his head as he calmly walked towards her, Chronoa face went pale as she felt the overwhelming power coming off Sora.

with a powerlevel nearing a billion stars, Sora looked at her with a smile. Sora reached out, grabbing her. She watched to resist, but she was pulled into his world.  Sora turned his attention to the huge building, before looking at the peak powerlevel of this world.

It was nearing also a billion, but it stopped at 999 million Stars. Sora's eyebrow raised before looking at the door, slowly, he saw a fully grown Zeno walking out of the huge building with the golden Namekian.

all of them had a powerlevel of 999 million stars, Sora smiled slightly before he waved at them to come at him. but Zeno only angrily looked at him

"This is my world, you who come from another world to try and take over..." Zeno said angrily, his parents gave him this world as his playground, and now all of the sudden a new guy came and almost killed him. how hateful,

Zeno's hand fashed as the parrell versions of himself suddenly flew out, fusing with him. His power suddenly began raising, as he regained his peak form. with a powerful o now 10 billion, Zeno looked at Sora, before his hands flashed as he tried to erase Sora.

But as he tried, his skill was suddenly nullified. Zeno froze in confusion, before looking at Sora whose hands faced with that same look. Sora had the ability to copy anything, so he could nullify any technique he sees, copy it, and master it instantly.

"Well, all that talk... well, it's time to die," Sora said as he stepped forward, but just as he stepped forward, the Namekian flashed. 7 huge dragon balls suddenly appeared in the sky, before they turned into light which fused with the Namekain, to say the least, this Namekian was called Zalama, the creator of the super dragon balls.

He fused with the Super Dragon ball, taking on a form fused with a dragon form. He was a dragon man, following with overwhelming power. with a power level that reached 100 billion Stars, he rushed toward Sora will killing intent.

He was Zeno's protector, those other guards were just there for appearance, but while he was the true protector, building this who world and Zeno.

Sora frowned slightly before a powerful godly aura suddenly exploded from his body, his powerlevel increased by another 10 times as Sora turned into a Dragon Devil God, with his powerlevel of 9 billion, Sora jumped into the sky as a halo appeared behind him.

Sora's powerlevel increased once more, angel wings glow from behind him, and demon horns grew on his forehead, like a wild beast his nails turned into sharp claws, and his body transformed, looking like a mix of countless beasts.

with a smile, Sora pointed forward, catching the punch from Zalama with his finger. Sora eyed his body, this was the absolute peak of his power. 500 billion stars, even within this state, Sora's endless amount of energy was running out. Sora quickly moved, as he could only remain within this form for a few minutes.

Zalama's face was filled with shock and horror, but before he could do anything, he exploded into a blood mist as Sora walked through him, while he was being absorbed. Zeno froze in horror seeing this, but before he could do anything, he too was stabbed through the chest and absorbed

Sora floated there while looking all over before waving his hands, a dragon statue appeared in front of him, and with a wave, he brought the dragon to life. suddenly, a huge beam shot into the sky, before it transform into a huge dragon that traveled all over the dragon ball world.

It was a red-golden dragon, extremely powerful and had overwhelming strength, after it stretched its body, it turned before SOra where it lower downed upon Sora who was extremely small before this dragon.

"Master, what wish do you have." the dragon said in a booming voice, which shook space and time, space and time were not stable around it, just it being around it could lead to a person growing older or younger. you could be walking towards it, but find you could never reach it,

"why wish to turn this world into a Hyperverse," Sora said calmly, the dragon froze slightly at Sora's words, it looked around slightly as slight sweat appeared on its forehead, that was a hard request, but it could do so at the cost of it falling into a million long slumber. it would also need Sora's help for this.

Sora hearing this nodded and went on to fuse with the dragon, his power increased once more by 100 times, leading to him barely having enough to grant the wish. Sora gathered all his power before granting the wish.

the world shook for some time before it grew into a Hyperverse, Sora watched the huge world before smiling, but he suddenly felt himself growing weak. he flashed, entering the system, allowing himself to quickly recover by using the world. after which, he appeared within the dragon ball world, and began the fusion. he was going to fuse with this world and break through to the diamond rank.

meanwhile, within the system. Silver stood before a bunch of females, all of which were going to be Sora's future wives. at some point, it became her job to manage those who haven't fully submitted to Sora.

"do you know who I am?" a woman with cat ears and a cat tail said angrily, she was the princess of the cat race, yet she was captured and going to be married to someone. how could she believe this the other princess or talents of their races or clans were all speaking out displeased,

"... I'm willing to submit." a soft voice sounded within the crowd, leading to everyone going quiet before looking over. they saw a woman with huge breasts and bunny ears raising her eyes slightly.

"sir Sora has a bright future. my family might just marry me off anyways, even immortal emperors are having a hard time with him. his future is limitless." She said softly, everyone went quiet slightly at her words. they had to admit, Sora was powerful and everyone around him was extreme talents, but even so, they didn't believe Sora would have a bright fate. sooner or later, that seal would break and immortals would come to get him.

"... snort, I will submit as well. but the moment I'm miss treated you will all suffer." a woman with tiger ears said with crossed arms, but a cold snort sounded as a woman with iron ears looked at her with disdain. the tiger girl was enraged and jumped up to fight the Iron girl, but a chilling air made everyone freeze, before looking at Silver.

"I care not if you willing or not. you will become lord concubine, as for what you do with the statues you have after which is up to you. be good, and you will all have freedom, act up, and be locked away within this castle." Silver said coldly everyone went quiet, not daring to say anything. Silver calmly looked at everyone before looking at a cowgirl

"the lord lasks good chefs, I would put you in charge of giving lord milk. who is a good chef?" Silver asked calmly, Sora to this point didn't have any chef which was to his living. Sp, SIlver had to turn her attention to these females who were from the immortal realm

"I can cook. I mastered the law of cooking in my free time."  the golden-haired monkey girl said softly, Silver looked at her before nodding. She looked at everyone else for some time, before having these two come with her.

meanwhile, within an underground room, Merlin stood before Di Yalan. Di Yalan had asked for a favor when she started teaching. Merlin had helped her become the teacher she wanted to be, knowing that one day she might need her help.

Di Yalan was standing over a sword, infusing her understanding of the Dao of fire into the sword, Merlin had a smile feeling that overwhelming power. easily, the sword reached 100 million stars, and went on to reach 1 billion stars, and went on further and further past it.

"... you overdid it." Merlin said softly seeing the sweat covering Di Yalan, those at the heavenly immortal realm measured strength using heavenly Dao.

1 billion stars equaled 1 heavenly Dao, at this moment, the sword had a million heavenly Dao of power. something which Merlin didn't expect to see, Merlin had a slightly bad feeling as she didn't expect Di Yalan to go so far for nothing.

"... I need a favor. I can't handle Sora on my own." Di Yalan said with a slight blush. it has been some time since she did it with Sora. to say the least, she wanted to call Sora over, but she couldn't handle Sora on her own. Merlin froze slightly hearing her words before she smiled.

The sword flew up, as it slowly spun above her palm. the sword had overwhelming power, capable of burning away all things, be it time, space, ideas, and so on. before this sword, anything could be burned away.

that's my husband... a simple request." She said softly as her eyes glowed while looking at the sword, she also had her own thoughts. with his sword, she was the strongest person within the system, and if she slept with Sora meant more benefits, she could care less. she put knowledge first, she would sell her soul if it meant gaining all the knowledge she wants.

above them, Azmuth stood on a table while watching a scientist open a mid-grade portal, the portal opened and after some time, a screen appeared before everyone telling them what world they got.

{new world has been found... the world known as Bleach. warning this world has its creator. peak powerlevel of 10 trillion} the system said before Asmuth pulled out a small sword which instantly increased his powerlevel to over 100 stars

"let's go, we will search for the brightest of minds." Azmuth said softly, he had personally created this sword, which had the power to turn thought into reality. it was powerful, but it was not even the strongest thing he had. the Scientist along with some robots entered and went on to search for worlds.

their main goal was to gain people who were smart, as for conquering this world, it came 3rd after finding those who can be of some to the system other than smart people, for one the god of creation had to be captured, and anyone else.

0