0054 A Sage
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sora floated within the void as the dragon ball world began shrinking, entering his body and fusing with his body. godly marks appeared all over Sora's body as they began transforming, the god marks were evolving with this breakthrough.

Sora's body began transforming, and a huge world began appearing within his dantian, but Sora couldn't complete the breakthrough to the diamond rank as he needed to face tribulations. With a flash, Sora appeared within the immortal realm.

Shisui had the ting from the system which could map out everything around him, as far as Sora's eyesight could see. and with Sora's current eyes, he could see past infinite, so he appeared far away from where Shisui had once stood.

Storm clouds instantly appeared in the sky, Sora looked at the sky with a serious look, the tribulation he would face was going to be countless times stronger than others. the heaven and earth shook as a huge storm cloud filled the whole planet, everyone on the planet was horrified as they looked at the sky.

"is a heavenly immortal facing his tribulations?" everyone screamed in horror, with such powerful tribulations, then the whole planet... no the world they were currently in would be destroyed. the first heaven was huge, filled with many dimensions holding countless lives. to say the least, these dimensions were similar to the lower realms, some were smaller while others were countless times larger.

Thanks to the system, Sora didn't appear within the dimensions Shisui was within, but within another one nearby. the fact Sora could map a whole world was impressive, but what was even more impressive was the fact he could teleport to what was mapped.

The sky shooked and soon a huge lightning bolt 1/3 the size of the dimensions appeared within the sky and fell towards Sora. the lightning bolt transformed, turning into a huge blue lightning dragon that aimed to destroy all things. the lightning bolt ripped space and time apart, this attack transcend logic, as it seemed to reach a person even if they were to run to the past or future. this attack was not affected by time and space, those two things would not limit its capability.

Sora didn't put up his defense, but instead sat down and began cultivating, the lightning dragon hit him, creating a huge shock wave that destroyed the whole planet with ease. one should know the planet of the immortal realm was more stable than the lower realm.

the power to destroy these planets was something mountain and river tier experts couldn't do, of course, even if space and time were more stable here, it would be harder to time travel and so on. stuff like teleportation would be higher within the immortal realm, and so on.

most of the power from the lightning was instantly absorbed into his body. the god of conquest cultivation art began riding it, helping the god mark evolve, and Sora's world to transform once more. Sora's body was badly burnt from this, not just his body, but his mind and soul were badly damaged. but they slowly recovered.

Sora endured the pain, as more and more lightning bolts fell. Sora had a hard time recovering from this even with his capability, but he needed heaven and earth energy to fuse the world and transform his dantian into a world. he also needed this to transform the god mark, and lose the limitation of a flesh body, and gain a demi-god physique.

everyone within the dimensions was in horror as they flew all over the place, trying to leave this world.  but space was unstable, countless died from the power of the tribulations, many galaxies disappeared from this world, and many hateful screams sounded out.

more and more lightning fell, and it wasn't long until these dimensions were destroyed, Sora floated within the void as his burnt black body slowly began turning into dust. like that, Sora died, he couldn't defend himself as all of his attention was on cultivating, so he could only die before a powerful tribulation like this.

within the system, Sora's body slowly began to reform upon his throne. a huge amount of energy gathered, causing everyone to rush into the throne to see what was happening. but to everyone's shock, they saw Sora's body slowly forming.

everyone froze as they saw a perfect physique before their eyes, godly looks which couldn't be comprehended by the normal mortal. if a mortal were to look at Sora, they would only see a bright holy glow, which would blind them. if they were somehow able to see Sora's true appearance, they would go mad. their mind would not be able to comprehend the beauty of a god.

Sora will power caused everyone to struggle to even look at him, they could only kneel as they were covered in sweat. with a thought, at this moment Sora could reshape this world. he was like an author, and this world was the story. anything he now wished could happen, this was the power of the Dream emperor cultivation art.

there was no flaw before this physique, perfection at his peak. Sora calmly rested his hand on his side while looking down upon them all. He cared not that he was butt naked, such emotions of shame were for mortals. at this moment, he could truly be considered a god. but to the system, he was only a demi-god.

"raise," Sora said as he sat down on his throne, as godly armor appeared on his body, everyone slowly raised their head, with eyes filled with respect as they looked at Sora. Sora smiled slightly as he looked at the 10 commandments, the 7 deadly sins, Levi, Seth, and Hope.

Everyone had respect, Levi, and Seth also at this moment truly felt lower compared to Sora. the aura Sora gave off, made them feel just how low they were.

"how's the conquest of the mortal realm?" Sora asked softly, everyone went quiet for some time before Zeldris stepped forward. although Zeldrsi couldn't appear on the battlefield as he has died in the eyes of many within the system, he could appear before everyone who was there.

"The immortal realm has begun making a move, cursing use. because of this, we fell backward and began to use the Zetsu army which now holds up to 1 million stars, with their ability, the Zetsu army is able to handle everyone... but immortals have found a way to send clones to the mortal realm, and killed most of them. at this moment, we are at a standstill. they have asked to meet the lord." Zeldris said softly, Sora's eyebrow raised slightly. and after some thought, he sighed softly

the mortal realm was just a cover-up for him to act like he was using it to break through, but with how complex things are, this plan seemed to have been pointless.

"is there anything else I should know off?" Sora asked calmly, and before anyone could speak Merlin suddenly stepped up with a bright smile.

"Husband, I have managed upon a portal to a world known as Bleach. this world had many powerful and capable people and abilities. but the most noteworthy was an ability called the all mightily, an ability worthy of a god." Merlin said with a smile, Sora's eye widened slightly hearing this before he nodded in joy.

bleach had many things he wanted, for one, a soul sword or known as the Zanpakuto within the bleach world. it was the main weapon of the soul reapers.

Sora quickly looked at the notification from the system, and his eyes brightened slightly as he saw the notifications of the bloodlines and other stuff. there were many bloodlines, from many worlds and such, but he ignored most of them and pained attention on the bleach stuff.

{gained the Shinigami bloodline, The Shinigami is Soul Reaper, gaining this bloodline gives one the ability to have their own unique Zampakuto,

the host has gained his own Zampakuto, it's up to the host if he can awaken the Zampakuto and learn its name.... bloodline has fused with the conquest race bloodline.}

{gained the Hollow bloodline. Hollows are a race of creatures that are born from Human souls who, for various reasons, do not cross over. this bloodline gives one the ability to go Hollowfication, boosting their powerlevel to new heights.}

{gained the origin Quincy bloodline, this bloodline greatly boosts the ability to absorb outside energy, it also allows one to create a spirit weapon. those who you pass on this bloodline two could become a power source which you can use to regain your power, as you can still the Quincy power out of them. this bloodline has fused with the  conquest race bloodline,}

{gaiend a chaos grade ability, The Almighty. The Almighty is an ability that allows one to perceive and potentially alter the future. With The Almighty, one can see everything that is to occur from the present moment into the far-flung future. They can "know" everything that lies within that gaze. Rather than seeing a linear future, one observes all possible futures at once like countless grains of sand in the wind, and can thus act accordingly using the knowledge he has gained to anticipate and counter his opponents.

the true power of The Almighty is the ability to alter the future into whatever outcome one's desires. one can utilize this power by setting up traps where one knows your opponent will be and preemptively attacking them before they realize. one can also outmaneuver any defense and countermeasure they use to protect themselves in order to facilitate his attacks. you can even rewrite his own death.

With this ability, any ability to see and 'know' of will no longer harm you. not only can they not harm you, but they also can not be used to defeat you.

Note that beings that can rewrite the past can negate the ability of the Almighty. those who are powerful enough can exist outside time and space, leading to them not appearing within your visions, even if you are standing in front of them. note this ability is powerful, but it's considered trash due to this weakness.}

{gained a chaos grade ability. The Miracle. The Miracle gives one the power to manifest "miracles" upon oneself by giving form to the thoughts, feelings, and desires of oneself and those around him. so long as it's not absolute 0, then a miracle can appear. if it seems like it's impossible to win then a miracle will appear and you will somehow pull off a win. It's the ultimate plot armor.

this ability also allows one to focus on people's "fear" of being unable to destroy you, covert all the damage you too and use it to empower you. the increases are proportional to the damage inflicted, all injuries from before would also disappear, and one power would grow with every injury.

Note that this power is power, but those who can control Probability are also capable of doing the same. those countless times stronger than you can act faster than Miracle, killing you before a Miracle could happen. those who exist outside of possibility would not be affected by the such ability.}

{Gained a chaos grade ability, Evolution Governance. Evolution Governance allows one to evolve by absorbing and consuming organic biomass and gaining the abilities, traits, and attributes of the being the biomass was from. one can also evolve by absorbing information from objects it touches with its nerves}

{sensing host has too many forms and transformations he could use... the system has fused them all to form the god conquest mode. host base form strength has greatly increased, congratulation the host for the newly gained strength.}

Sora sighed softly in slight disappointment, the chaos grade technique had such weaknesses that destroyed his hope. he sighed before looking at everyone, after some thought he decided to go see those who wanted to see him. Stang up, a mask appeared from his dream, which he used to cover him. he now had to cover his face, even someone like Red was blushing while looking at him.

once Sora put the mask on, his aura disappeared and he looked like a normal human, the mask looked similar to the one Di Yalan gave him, with slight chances to make it look closer.

Sora left the system with eh original demon and went on to go meet those who wanted to see him. within the void, a group of powerful experts slowly appeared, but these were just the wills of said experts, they were all extremely powerful, but this was not even 1/100,000,000 of their true strength. even so, they were a huge pain in the ass

the wills took on form, growing flesh. one of them waved their hands, creating a space where they could seat and talk. seats appeared, and Sora went on to seat down and calmly look at the many powerful experts, most likely at the immortal emperor. the only one of said experts he knew of the demon emperor, who was looking at him deeply.

"We understand you only wish to fuse the many realms, we are willing to leave the mortal realm to you, just let them return to the immortal realm." the heavenly emperor said calmly, Sora calmly looked at him before thinking sightly.

"naw, I'm in great need of destiny QI, so most of them will become my woman. of course, I will treat them nicely, and I am willing to be on good terms with some of the people here. but returning them is a nope. you can all destroy the mortal realm, as you all know I have a powerful treasure which can escape even your eyes, so do your worse." Sora said calmly, everyone frowned at Sora's arrogance. he the heavenly emperor personally came and even took a step back, willing to ignore everything that happened, yet this guy gave him no face.

but they all had to admit, Sora was telling the truth. most of them couldn't attack Sora because of their beloved disciples, family, and so on. even if they did, Sora could just run away, and they truly had no way fo doing anything to him.

they have tried time travel, but the 3 realms had their own river of time. with the seal, they could not enter the mortal realm and affect its past. even if they could, they knew it would be pointless. with the treasure Sora had, it had its own space-time, meaning what they did to the past would not affect Sora.

"what do you want?" The heavenly emperor asked coldly, since Sora would not give him face, why should he give Sora face?

"what do I want... firstly, I want to kill the son of heaven. secondly, I want to destroy the heavens treasure merchant guild... as for everything before then, I will take it to step by step. I have no ill will towards most of you, but I understand you will have to stop me. but let's face it... can you? I will warn you all to remain allies until I force you all to submit, let's face it. until my rule, your future will be bright. but you greedy old man will foolishly try and go against me," Sora said with a shake of his head as he stood up

"I have only cultivated for like 5 years now, something you all can clearly see. if I'm ready a huge pain in the ass now. what about in another 5 years? not even ling Han is as talented as me." Sora said lazily as he turned to leave, but as he left, the demon emperor suddenly flashed and attacked him.

a demonic-looking ghost flew towards Sora, while Sora just looked at it. everyone thought Sora would be hit, but to their shock, the demon emperor was the one which suffered injuries from the attack.

"and yes, i'm already stronger than a heavenly immortal... and yes, i'm at the diamond rank, now the demon emperor is on my to-kill list," Sora said as he reached out, thought turned into reality as a powerful sword of destruction appeared in Sora's hands.

everyone felt horror seeing this sword, Sora waved without any force, and a slash shot towards the demon emperor, who quickly flashed to dodge. just as he teleported, behind Sora, he wanted to shoot forward but found that he was cut in half.

"y-you missed me, how?." He said in shock and confusion before horror and realization appeared in his eyes as he looked t the sword, everyone also looked at the sword and back at Sora.

"you think you can avoid my attack just because I miss?" Sora asked with a sneer, everyone eyes twitched slightly at his words. the right answer should have been to say yes, but they knew at this moment the answer was now.

"you gained the inheritance of dream walker." the heavenly emperor said with a darkened face, with his inheritance, many things made sense. but Sora's strength didn't... Sora was only at the diamond rank after all.

the reason they easily guessed Sora had a dream walker inheritance was because of the sword of destruction capability. a treasure like this would have caused everyone under the heaven to sense it when it was created, but they with a closer look can tell Sora created the sword. not out of the law or Dao of creations, but from a higher power. The path of Dreams, anything was possible.

"haha, so you all understand. do your worse. at worst I will hunt you all down within your dreams," Sora said as he grabbed the demon emperor, and imagined him suffering a huge amount of pain. the next moment, the demon emperor let out a painful cry, an unimaginable amount of pain that instantly lead to his will disappearing.

Just sneer slightly before he turned to leave, but before he could leave, the heavenly emperor stopped him.

"Why do you have a conflict with my son, you two never even meant," he said with a deep frown, Sora calmly turned to look at him.

"your son was going to marry my woman, leading her to kill herself to protect me. be grateful i'm not going to point my rage upon you one day, but let's face it. you will set in, leading to the destruction of the heavenly court. I don't fear going up against the whole world, it's not like I fear death." Sora said lazily as he disappeared with the original demon

the heavenly emeporr face was dark at the moment, he had heard of the marriage between his son and that woman from the heavenly treasure guild, and he had fully supported it. after all, the heavenly treasure merchant guild was rich, and their support, it could lead to the heavenly court growing stronger.

He had heard of his soon to be daughter in law death, her karma had disappeared and no one could search her soul down. only a sage could do such a thing. the heavenly treasure guild had tried to cover this news up, but many knew.

the will of everyone slowly disappeared, and they had to think of their next move. the heavenly emperor went on to find Hannah's father as he needed an answer. because of them, a huge calamity might hit their heavenly court soon,

sitting within a chamber, the heavenly emperor explained everything to Hannah's father, making his eyes widen slightly.

"Heavenly emperor... put yourself in my shoes, and did I do anything wrong? if I turned down the marriage, would you have just set there? my daughter bind sided me, I put too much of my trust within her, yet she betrayed our family. that's your answer, we can team up to kill this disaster, or fight among each other, weaken each other, and allow him to grow." He said calmly, the heavenly Emperor snorted.

"you will be putting the most effort in all of this, next time do your research and not blindly ignore someone who has a talent similar to my son. if you simply went about this smartly, we could have easily handled him." The Heavenly emperor said coldly

"and what will you be doing?" Hannah's father asked with a deep frown,

"to contact the Dao ancestor, this brat you have proked is not normal. since he is a sage, he should be able to find out about this boy's past." the Heavenly emeporr said coldly before he left. Hannah's father took a deep breath hearing he was going to contact the Dao ancestor.

what was a sage? a sage was someone who existed outside the Dao, a sage is a being who existed beyond the Dao, space, time, creation, destruction, and so on. a Sage looked down upon it all, and a thought from a Sage could rewrite existence, a thought forms a sage could slaughter an infinite number of an immortal emperor. that was a sage

as for how someone like the heavenly emperor who was within the lowerest heaven could contact such a powerful expert, that was a secret many experts couldn't know.

0