0101 all seeing
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well, let's set off," Sora said softly while looking at the armies which were all ready to set off, they all got onto the many ships which were lined up, ready to take off toward where the story eater called home

Sora only brought 7 people with him, Anos, Itachi, Shisui, Levi, Ling Fan, Sasuke, and Kenpachi. with these 7 leading 7 of their ships, Sora sat in the middle of all 8 ships, the biggest one. the ships were hope, each holding worlds of their own. these shops overshadowed stars. if they were to appear within a star system, they would knock all the planets off orbit.

"I don't understand, how are we able to leave yet the system portals were shot because of the barrier?" Levi asked in confusion while looking at Sora, who was sitting on his throne,

"thats quite simple, all the portals which were opened remained open. but new ones can't be opened... take it as if i'm sealed within that cultivation world, but instead of me being sealed my ability to buy portals was locked. this was only because the last world I had been to was the cultivation world, so the system sees it as if i'm in the cultivation world. with it being sealed off from the outside world, then it too saw itself as being sealed off from the outside world." Sora said calmly, to which Levi nodded slightly.

once everything was ready, the ships slowly began moving, before they shot off, leaving this world and leading off toward where the story eater belonged. Sora's eyes were sharp as he saw all of the nearby stories of his world, some were large, and others were small. each world.

"I been meaning to ask, is it possible that there are Omniverses within the Omniverse? I have been reading comics and stuff, DC seems to be an Omniverse, and so does Marvel, and many others." Anos asked calmly, to which Sora nodded slightly.

"There are an infinite number of worlds that are the size of an omniverse, this is the omniverse, everything is possible," Sora said calmly to which Anos nodded slightly, while in deep thought. time passed, and within the ship, Sora was on the lowerest level,

"When will they arrive, it's boring..." Blaze said as he lazily lay on the ground, Tian Tian was biting his lips, why did he let Blaze talk him into this? this was completely different from when they were being attacked. they were going to attack their enemy, Sora will be angry with them for sure this time.

"Just know I killing both of your asses if I get in trouble." a kid who had cold and sharp eyes said calmly, this was Dracula. he too wanted to tag along seeing as he missed out when the story eaters attacked.

"come on, we all know i'm the strongest." Blaze said pridefully, Wan Xiao who was resting at the side roared his eyes. He was the strongest, he could just turn into someone powerful and beat their asses. although Dracula had the right to say he could defeat them, with the unique path he walked, the path of a true vampire, Dracula was aiming to become the strongest vampire in existence.

that meant his mind control ability was something not to look down upon, he can easily steal away a person's health on contact, and the best thing of all was his power over his own blood. it seemed as if he inherited Sora's power over himself, but instead, he showed it through his blood.

Dracula could have his blood do anything, turn into vampires to fight on his behalf, or be cloned, or become powerful weapons or armor. this made Dracula someone hard to fight, but none of them knew his true capability, he kept to himself

"none of you can ever injure me." Tian Tian said with the role of his eyes, he was immune to all types of injuries, not even the story eater could injure him. every time its attack landed on him, it only knocked him back, something which enraged the Story eater. Sora also was stunned that even things outside Tian Tian's world couldn't harm him, the kid was completely immune to all harm. it was as if all of creation bowed that day, promising to never hurt him so long as his heart remained pure.

"yeah, all of you are trouble. now shut up so I can watch my movie." an annoying female voice sounded, drawing everyone over only to see Sylvie allying on the ground, with closed eyes. they were stunned as it was only them 4,

"what? i'm the oldest, I had to be on the battlefield at some point or later, better now than letter... plus, I have a way to return home, So I will not get in trouble." She said calmly, stunning all 4 of them,

"w-wait, how did find a way o go back home so quickly?" Wan Xiao asked in shock, Sylvie opened one eye in disdain, why would she tell them? indeed, only Diablo was his match. while these fools were off playing around, she had already drawn in many of her younger siblings to her side, Diablo had done the same. not to mention just their younger siblings, the primordial queen, one of Sora's wives was also supporting her.

and she was no normal person, she had a shocking level of talent that suppressed many within the system. Gojo the space god even claimed that if he's not careful then she might one day take the title of space god from him. and Gojo was not weak, Gojo's limitless ability made all skills pointless before him.

Your skill had an infinite rage? Gojo will simply be out of the infinite distance between you and him of infinite space. the distance between 0.1 to 0.2 would be stretched to infinity and the same for the distance between 0.2 and 0.3. Gojo could go as small as he want, hell he could channel limitless into his attacks.

this made teleportation useless, as everything had a range. Gojo could also ignore the limitation of range for his attack, so you're as good as next to him. all in all, Gojo was not weak, yet she was a huge threat to his position as a god.

She was even aiming to get the King of the primordials, and a few other people to her side. they were all willing to help with some benefits. although those who didn't care for what she could offer ignored her, such as Anos.

Hikami was also someone aiming to rule this world as well,  but like Dracula, her movement was hidden. Sylvie and Diablo looked as if they didn't care about those two, but they were on extreme guard. all the spies they sent never returned, they were not like Wan Xiao, Blaze, or Tian Tian,

Wan Xiao believed the throne was his just because he was Sora and Hannah's child, the right to the throne was all his. it was his birthright, Tian Tian didn't care for the throne, while Blaze believed showing he was the strongest was all he needed to do. people with such mindsets were people she didn't feel could be of any danger to her.

anyways, time went by the group of kids talented from time to time, but soon they felt the ship shake Sylvia waved her hand, casting a spell that allowed her to make a mirror to see the outside, and there they saw the blank space, along with countless pirate ships.

"boss, the females on that ship look amazing, if we can sell them off at the waifu market..." a pirate said with a smile while looking at the female soldiers. their boss linked his lips slightly before he had the pirate ship continue to fire until the barriers which were up were destroyed.

"what pest, barrier Outerverse and they are so annoying us," Levi said with an annoyed look, Sora calmly looked at these attacks for some time, before he spoke, his versions sounded like an explosion to everyone's ears, like the roars of lions, everyone shook.

"SUBMIT." Sora's voice shook these pirates' minds, forcing them to fall to their knees, mind, body, will, souls, and so on. they all submitted to Sora, Sora hand them get near, while Shisui went on to go get all the information out of them,

what Sora wanted was a map of the nearby worlds, powerful stories to avoid for the time being, and so on. soon, such information was given to him, Sora calmly went through all of the information before nodding.

the omniverse had everything, even slave traders who went around targeting Anime worlds for their top beauties, selling them off at high prices, or having them become sex toys. to say the least, a person with the cheat was behind all of this, and it was not only anime worlds, any type of word was targeted.

countless stories have been taken over, and such stories were used to birth the best females. those stories with the most fan servers were the most targeted ones. but Sora didn't care about that, he was too weak to care. what he cared about was the information of powerful stories that were the size of an omniverse.

shockingly, there was a cultivation Omniverse not too far from here, this cultivation world is opened to the public, allowing people to enter and leave the story as they wish. this was not the only story out there which was open to the outside world, only omniverse had the balls to do such a thing though. and to say the least, this Omniverse has all types of worlds, from a dragon ball world, DC, and many others. it would not be an Omniverse if it didn't have all kinds of possibilities. of course, Dc, these other worlds were much smaller compared to the real thing

"... this cultivation world has all the possibilities... is it safe to say that our omniverse is under another Omniverse?" Sora asked calmly, stunning everyone who heard it,

"It's possible, but that would open the door for an infinite layer Omniverse, mostly its impossible," Levi said with a shake of his head, but everyone looked at him strangely. if he could think it, then it was possible. within the Omniverse, the impossible was possible. Levi blushed slightly, he spoke on the moment, the thought was just too scary.

and to say the least, everyone agreed with him. Sora thought for some time, if there was an infinite layer of Omniverse then it was safe to say there are higher levels to Outerverse. on a scale of one to 5, each infinitely higher than the least, Death and the others were at level 4.

the highest level he had seen was level 5, which was Lucifer who was chained up in hell. but thinking deeper about it, Lucifer's father/creator the True God was much stronger, said to be able to defeat Lucifer without even trying.

So the True God should be level 6... but didn't the mother of existence bring everything into existence? every thought, dream, and so on. she birthed everything, even the True God birthed her, and could she be level 7? or was like he always says, there were levels to infinity, and the mother and true god were at level 5, but on a higher scale of infinity?

Sora frowned for some time, he couldn't help but want to beat up his past self. why did he only care about conquest and not gaining knowledge? was this a story? a story that had countless of many other stories?

Marvel and DC had many stories, countless MCs, and so on. why couldn't he be in a similar situation at the moment? Sora bites his finger, in deep thought. too many possibilities, how endless was this world? was there an Omniverse out there with another Sora? just how huge was this world? Sora suddenly felt danger, he felt small, smaller than ever before at this moment.

Sora instantly ordered himself to become all-knowing, his mind seemed to explode, the darkness which blinded his future disappeared, and Sora saw everything. although his future was completely visible, those spots that would have been dark were now gone, those parts were moments where a person could rewrite his future.

but that was not everything Sora got from his order, Sora instantly knew everything. it was as if he was at this spot of the empty void since the beginning of time. He saw everything that passed here and will come here as if he was there to see it all.

Sora at this moment reached a new level of being in his own space-time, a state where he existed in the past, and future all at once. since Sora could do this, he was pretty much everywhere all at once, while at the same time being nowhere. Sora could teleport to anywhere he will, and have been at his moment, so long as nothing was blocking him from doing so

but as soon as he reached this state, he began to understand what destiny meant by strings, and them being the puppet. although he knew everything now, there were some things that he couldn't change, also what he saw was not absolute. there were others like him who could just change the future without even knowing it.

"It's nothing lets... let's go," Sora said calmly, making everyone confused about who he was talented too. Anos who was about to ask what was wrong froze slightly while looking at Sora. Sora also realized he did something wrong.

"I spoke too early..." Sora said rubbing his head, everyone was speechless but they understood Sora's knowledge or something thing. at this moment, Sora had lived everything and seen everything, so he was just releasing it. Sora slowly down his eyes seeing through the ship's walls before sighing, was couldn't his children just sit still

"Levi, go down to the lowerest of my ship," Sora said calmly, confusing  Levi, but he did as he asked and with a jump, he jumped onto Sora's ship. a few minutes later, Blaze who had tears in his eyes while holding his head was carried out of the ship, Tian Tian, and the others followed behind Levi with lowered heads.

"you're all grounded until your 15," Sora said calmly, the 5 eyes were wide hearing this, they were only 10 years old, and being grown for 10 years was too much. they wanted to speak, but Sora snapped his finger, and a portal opened, leading to his world.

"i-i just wanted to fight alongside you like Blaze and Tian Tian," Sylvie said weakly, but Sora was not hearing it. the 5 entered the portal, where they were soon met with Diablo who was waiting to mock them for their foolishness. this enraged Blaze who instantly wanted to fight, but he was pulled away by Erza...

'everything is connected through karma... I should also be all-knowing through Karma.' Sora thought as he created a new skill, Knowledge through karma. things that he never knew of appeared in his mind. for example, Anos Dao became much clear to him, Ainz Dao became much clearer to him, and the many people of his system became clearer to him

at first, he simply comprehended what they were doing through their Dao, but now, through their connections, Sora could see through them, live through them, and so on. they were like second ears, hands, eyes, mouths, and so on to Sora now. allowing Sora to see many things through them, this also allowed him to better understand his own path

but that was not all if Sora were to take hold of a random person's sword. he would instantly understand who the sword being two, where the sword came from, and how it was made, and gain the skills and technique of the person who once used the sword. this is the.

'death is troublesome, I should try and move beyond level 9 immortality... and exist as a memory... no, I can go further and give myself a knowledge physique.' Sora thought as he ordered himself to have this new ability he thought of,

instantly, he came to knowledge. from this moment onwards, so long as anyone knew someone about Sora, Sora was alive. knowing him was just giving him more immortality, the more you knew of Sora, the stronger you would make him since knowing him was helping him grow and exist even more across many people's minds. this was also great as Sora could feed off a person's knowledge, allowing Sora to grow even stronger from others' understanding of not only him but the world.

as soon as Sora did this, he felt himself exist among everyone within the conquest race, Ling Han, and his siblings. everywhere Sora was known, he was there. this was a such great power, but sadly, powerful beings like his siblings noticed this almost instantly. a few of them destroyed the will from his memory, while others ignored it.

but as soon as he gained this physique, Sora found himself in a library. looking around, he saw a white-haired woman sitting on a throne of books

"look at you, going around getting on my nerves." She said with narrowed eyes, Sora smiled slightly as he shrugged slightly.

"you should have seen my thoughts, mans gotta live somehow right?" Sora asked with a shrug, Wisdom snorted slightly.

"True there might be an Omniverse above our own, and we might be within a story. but there are all whatever, and not ever darkness knows. right sis?" She asked calmly before she suddenly switched with a shadow, that seemed as if it was always there.

"no such knowledge doesn't exist. maybe it exists but the knowledge of such is lost from the both of us." the shadow said calmly before it suddenly switched.

"See, if even we don't know, then it's as good as none sense. you didn't ask me for my power. don't think because we're family I will let your dirty hands keep touching me." she said coldly, Sora just shrugged at her words. it's not as if she could kill him, but he knew she would have not allowed that physique to be born if she didn't allow him to have it.

"wait, so you're saying you know where the water of all water is at?" Sora asked calmly Wisdom's body shook slightly in rage. of course, she didn't know, that thing's existence within a state of it is a myth, and it is real. only destiny and death know it, and they only know it through special means. at the moment, the two of course didn't know or seek the knowledge, or else she would have known herself.

"weird, but if it exists, and you two don't know of it. then what about my theory?" Sora asked in confusion, suddenly wisdom and the shadow suddenly laughed in a mix of rage and slight joy,

"I don't remember the last time someone dared to enrage me. do you want me to leave you completely?" She said angrily, Sora raised his hands in defeat

"I was just proving a point, you two only care to know each other, but not what you two know not off. just think of what your library is missing out on, instead of sending people out to search for the unknown, and the known going to swallow the known. send out people to search for the myths," Sora said as he looked at the countless books before his eyes landed on a scarlet-red book called the scarlet king. but the book instantly disappeared, appearing in wisdom hands.

"not all knowledge is best known, there are things out there that are best left known. for example, the guy here. there are beings out there that grow off being known, and others that grow off is unknown. what you say is correct, but there are reasons why things turn into myth." She said softly as she walked up to Sora, grabbing him by his shirt

"the next time you prove me, think twice about if you have the power to withstand my rage or forget all hopes of thinking ever again." She said with narrowed eyes, Sora just looked at her with a smile, not scared at all.

"destiny made you all pair of balls knowing when you will die... you want to see perfection?" She asked with a smile, confusing Sora. the next moment, Sora was sent flying with a perfect punch, Sora slammed heavily into a bookshelf, and the books rained down upon him, each book heavier than the world.

Sora moaned in pain, feeling as if all knowledge across the omniverse just slammed into him, he tried to move but found that the books were too heavy.

"the weight of knowledge is something," Sora said softly, making veins pop on wisdom's forehead, her eyes seemed to explode with flames while looking at Sora. but after a moment she shook her head,

"thats to favor... no, 3. the fact I didn't kill you for your rudeness." She said with a snort, Sora's eyebrow raise slightly.

"Who are you trying to scheme? you can't kill me even if you wanted to, it's the rule placed upon us at birth." Sora said with a raised eyebrow, but Wisdom acted as if she didn't hear a thing. seeing this, Sora sighed softly

"well, since I care not for my death, we might as well make that 3rd favor solid. give me knowledge of conquest, or forget that 3rd favor." Sora said calmly, wisdom thought for a moment before she waved her fingers, books flew into her hands, which she looked through.

everyone's book here is a book of every knowledge someone has across the omniverse, every second, books disappear, and new ones are born. there were an endless amount of ways a person can see a subject, and they were all listed here

"Well, I guess I can accept that. but I can't just give you knowledge" She said calmly as she shot a book, Sora frowned confused about what she was reading, but he still agreed in the end. it was clear she needed him for something, and this only confirmed it, Sora cared not about the reason or the favor. so long as it was not over the top,

"how about I have destiny tell you where the water of water is located for a total of 4 favors. that will save you trillions of years. the last person to ever reach that place the Odin, and he had to suffice countless lives just to reach it, and more to drink from it... but I'm willing to take you there." She said with a smile, Sora's eyes narrowed slightly.

"What are you scheming? just what do you know about a dead man like myself?" Sora asked with narrowed eyes, Wisdom just smiled, not saying anything. Sora bit his lips for a moment, before agreeing.

"I knew you would agree, it's an offer too good to pass up." She said happily, but Sora snorted slightly, feeling as if he was cheated.

"Well, I will get you with this little war thing you having. it's like watching a baby playing in a sandbox..." She said mockingly, enraging Sora, but before Sora could do anything, she waved her hand, making Sora appear back on his ship. Sora looked around for a moment, and realized that no one noticed what happened. to them, he closed his eyes and fell into a kind of slumber.

Sora sighed softly before he began thinking of more overpowered abilities, his thoughts about the Omniverse scared him. hell, he was a thing of destroying the Dao fo conquest and remaking it stronger than ever, but this time he would have it transcend with bits of knowledge from every one of the conquest race.

as time went on, Sora got to understand more and more about Conquest thinking when he created the god of conquest cultivation art. that link to everyone that cultivated the god of conquest art was the most important think about this cultivation art. it linked everyone to Sora, Sora was the origin, so to their origin they shall return.

all of the Dao they comprehend... everything they comprehend, they were in fact something conquest wanted to use to help him grow to become the strongest among his siblings and reach heights capable of conquering the omniverse.

Similar to how everything returned to Ling Fan (the strongest system), the same thing shall happen to Sora. conquest dream was to collect the talents all over the Omniverse, raise them to become the best of the best, and have them make the strongest Sage Dao they could make, before having this Conquest Dao used these Dao to slowly fuse and become the number one Dao within the Omniverse.

at the supreme God realm, a person becomes Dao. in other words, at that realm, conquest would have lost his mortal form, and become this newly created Dao of his, and swept all over the Omniverse, spreading his dao everywhere, so he could start existing on an omniverse scale.

but with all of this, conquest didn't know how to become conquest once more, so he planned to find water of all water to gain such knowledge. it was a perfect plan for someone known to be the dumbest among his siblings, only Sora had to discover this lost plan slowly by slowly.

meanwhile, within the Wisdom domain. wisdom looked at the woman who gave off a motherly aura, Wisdom had a helpless look at her

"you're injured yet want to get in my plans? you were the strongest once, but your battle with your father is only making you weaker and weaker. Death is already reaching out to grab you... once you're gone, father will soon swallow us all." Wisdom said calmly as he looked at her

"that may be true, but half faith in your brother as I have faith in you all. my time will come, I just want to go knowing you can all at least stand together against a common enemy." She said softly, Wisdom smiled slightly

"Why do you think i'm helping that annoying brat? I never felt so violated as he touches me none stop. but look at me, willing to help for the greater good, and all I get is this?" She asked with a slight snort, in the past conquest never liked her, and this only grew to a strong dislike within this second life as he all wanted her.

"don't say that, you love it most when people seek you. What's better than knowledge thats spread out?" She said softly as she slowly began disappearing, Wisdom didn't say anything as a book flew into her hands. this was a book about what happened when Sora and conquest were fusing

"what's the point of this woman? sooner or later I would win, your pointless struggles are just sad at this moment." He said coldly, the mother smiled slightly while looking at him, and back at Sora who she just pulled out of this man known as father reach.

"I birth all existence from you, so long as I exist, then the future shall be birthed. conquest here will conquer existence, and maybe his own father... you're afraid, it's strange seeing you feel such things. did being here make you... human?" She asked with a mocking smile, the man's face darkened but he suddenly froze as he realized something

"We are all a family of schemers, it took some time to find out you hurt my son conquest. Do you think I did nothing all these years? now that a pure part of you latched onto him, I refine it for him." She said with a gentle smile,

"you bitch." Father yelled angrily,  the screen shook madly before the screen shattered as a ball of darkness floated into her hands, she looked at the darkness for some time, as if remembering the paths. in the end, she shook her head and began helping Sora refine the darkness while he remained within that state of enlightenment.

"existence needs to be united, so I brought you into existence, but I'm growing weak. making 11th seemed to have been pushing it with the injuries I have." She said softly as she slowly disappeared as if she never appeared.

"Well, I birthed you with many flaws, the least I could do is help my son fix them. with that part of your father, you're future shall be limitless if you put in the work." She said softly, while at the same time, Anos and the others who were working on Sora's conquest armor noticed the armor slowly turning black.

"so, destiny, will he conquer it or what. mother spoil him so much, I believe she gave birth to him like that, knowing he would have to go through rebirth to reach even higher heights than all of us."  Wisdom asked as she turned to look a the hooded figure who had appeared behind her.

this was none other than destiny, he had chains binding his hands, legs, and head. he was like a walking puppet with the chains being his stings, but the chain was connected to nothing

0