0102 aiming for the impossible
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8 ships shot through the blank void before they arrived at a special point where Sora took out a story eater, and had it open a gate for them to enter a world that stood outside the omniverse. they saw that they were arriving upon a sword that was completely formed from the power of destruction.

Sora was calm as he already saw the future, there were only a few remaining stories eater and the main body of the great one. if things go perfectly, which he saw that they would, they would destroy all the story eaters.

but upon entering this space, Sora's heart skipped a beat. in front of him stood a castle which he didn't see within his future. Sora frowned, the future kept change none stop, the endless possibility he saw kept disappearing, and being replaced with new ones that just disappeared the next moment. Sora gritted his teeth slightly as he knew why this was happening, Destruction or at least another one of his siblings was here.

Just their breathing could lead to everything he sees being pointless. Sora instantly had the ships stop while he slowly stood up. His power to choose which future he wanted was pointless before them, as his siblings transcended all space and time. to them, that existed th highest rules within existence, space and times were something meaningless to them.

Similar to Sora, they took existence in both futures, past, and current all at once, but like Sora, they existed across the omniverse, on a higher scale of existence. their time was something the current Sora couldn't hope to comprehend, and unlike Sora, they could be considered all-knowing. they simply need want to know.

Destruction knew everything rated to Destruction, Dream knew everything rated to Dream, and so on and so on. after all, a person who is destroying something is challenging a hint of Destruction power, all destruction needs to do is search for any knowledge and he would instantly know it. but they usually don't make themselves all-knowing.

Just when Sora wanted to order a retreat, he felt they were all lucked within this space. Anos and the others all looked ahead and saw a red rough looking man slowly walking out of the ugly castle. Anos eyes couldn't help but shrink at this, with how he was, he instantly realized he was looking upon destruction, and his eyes slowly began bleeding.

"sleep," Sora ordered seeing them looking upon destruction, everyone's eyes instantly went blank as they fell asleep. they didn't even try to resist, as they knew Sora was saving them. they were looking upon and trying to comprehend Destruction, if it wasn't for their strength, they would have died.

"I didn't exist you were back at work, with how chaotic the omniverse... to say the least, you're doing a bad job at your job," Sora said with a smile as he floated down, he was now within destruction domain. he came in unvisited, so he knew he was in the wrong. there were rules that even someone as prideful as him had to follow. one of such rules is entering another domain unvisited,

"sigh, why are you like this?" Destruction said in annoyance, Sora's eyebrow raise slightly seeing how the once foolish elder brother seemed to be wiser. in the best, destruction and him were among the dumbest of their siblings, yet things seemed to have changed.

"all of us have our own jobs, each having an important rule. I didn't understand the reason for destruction when death was there, so I left to find myself... but now I know why my role is so important, to keep a balance." Destruction said as his power slowly gathered in his palm, Sora slowly stood a step not knowing what this fool was about to do.

"you kill me, you break the rule, killing yourself," Sora said with a frown, but Destruction ignored him,

"I have left for countless years, and I see the chaos of have made. without me, stories have grown out of control, sex trafficking is all over the Omniverse and so many evil... it's my job to make sure no story ever comes to that point." He said as, within the Omniverse, the countless pirates, and worlds that were overwhelmed by beings of another story slowly began disappearing, only those worlds which naturally transcend their story and didn't 'cheat' remained. so, Zeno's father remained, along with many other so-called overlords of their stories.

"From this moment onwards, know that i'm back. you will follow the rules or else." He said as Sora suddenly felt something leaving his body. the system's ability to create portals to other stories was destroyed, as that very ability was something that went against the laws. Sora's face instantly darkened, he was nerfed.

But he had nothing that he could say, the fact Destruction didn't day his world, army, and so many other stuff was letting him off. Now, Sora had to follow the rules and conquer the fold faction way, but that would be annoying as he had to find words, slowly gather information, and so much other stuff.

"Welcome back, but as strongest, I realize my role is only 3rd to Death, and destiny... I let you run around long enough." He said as Sora and his ships were suddenly kicked out of his domain, Sora gritted his teeth slightly. he was weak, so he shall create more overpowered abilities until he was pretty much all-powerful,

He ordered the ships to go back, so the ships began driving on their own while everyone but Sora was out cold in a deep sleep. it took some time for them to awaken, all waking up with a powerful headache, moans of pain could be heard none stop. among them all, only Sora could look upon such existence without trouble. even with the state, he was within, he could still look upon them.

but not all of them were moaning in pain, Anos lay on the ground, slowly studying what he saw, his Dao of Chaotic Destruction was improving. The path he walked should be able to destroy even the indestructible, all things before him shall be destroyed. seeing destructions... it allowed him to step forward to not only gain the right to allow this Dao not to be near Sora Dao but maybe even become stronger.

this Dao of his was powerful, Anos aimed to be a glitch, something that all rules, reasons, and common sense shall be destroyed before. Anos didn't know it, but his talent was something that was far greater than he believed it was.

soon, they arrived back in his world. Sora didn't bother with a welcome home party and went on to sit in the throne room, in deep thought about his next move. to conquer a story, it was much harder than one could think.

even Zeno couldn't easily open a portal to enter the cultivation realm, he instead had to force the cultivation world to go out and fight him this was because of a simple thing, there was a barrier around a story, a powerful story that even the most powerful of beings would be left helpless at entering.

the only way to enter is through controlling those within and having them open a portal to allow you to enter. in other words, one can only enter through the inside, and not from the outside. So, Sora now needed a way to do such things. but he already thought of this, he simply had to look into his infinite possibility to know what he could do.

what he truly cared about was making a powerful Dao, and much other stuff. he already send Anos Dao who was growing and might become more powerful than her. One should know that Sora dao was equal to a stage 1 Great Sage Dao,

it could be guessed that once his Dao reaches State 2, it would be equal to a stage 2 great Dao, and so on and so on. So, thinking of this Sora began to realize that such a thing was not enough. He closed his eyes for some time before the Dao flower within his blind slowly began to shatter,

'well, how could a god be second to his people? I have to be more, and better, if there are layers to the omniverse then I need to push even my Dao to its limit and more... The God of Conquest Dao, a supreme Dao who conquers and absorbs every and all Dao of the conquest race. Haha, I will not be conquered by others. I must stand above all things.' Sora thought as a slightly crazy light flashed crossed his eyes.

"how sad." a disdainful voice suddenly sounded next to Sora, making Sora freeze for a moment before sighing as he looked at Wisdom.

"you enter my domain?" Sora asked with a frown, She shrugged as she looked at Sora in disdain,

"Are you worthy of me showing face to go through the trouble of annoyance myself?" She asked with a sneer, Sora had veins pop off his forehead, but she was right. why was someone weak as he assign someone like her who was pretty much all-powerful to lower herself?

"i'm here to fulfill my part of my deal, now let's get going. you might be gone for some time, so you should inform them or soemthing" She said calmly, Sora nodded slightly as he got up, and after telling everyone he was leaving, he set off and went off with Wisdom.

Sora blinked and found himself floating before an omniverse, the omniverse ruled by the true form of Odin, Asgard. Sora looked at this world for a moment, before looking at Wisdom, such speed made him speechless. unlike her, conquest had to travel, meanwhile, she was everywhere knowledge was so could instantly appear anywhere

"wait, if you knew it was here, why would it take me some time?" Sora asked with a raised eyebrow, before realizing slowly hit him. he looked at Asgard and looked at the tree which had branches reaching beyond Asgard, and far above Asgard. this tree was larger than the Omniverse, this was the true world tree, each branch held countless leaves which held countless stories across the omniverse.

"the bastard took the well and hid it within his world. It's why that truth grew to such a level, how dare he hide such knowledge from me, the many meaning of world knowledge. Sister, what should we do with this fool?" Wisdom said before she suddenly turned into a shadow.

"for someone who seeks knowledge like him, allowing my darkness to swallow it all will live him in the lowest pit of despair." the shadow said as slight light flashed across its eyes, but its eyes instantly narrowed as it saw the disdainful look on Sora's face.

"Odin hide knowledge from you when you're knowledge? you who knows all that unknown didn't know this unknown knowledge?" Sora asked disdainfully, the shadow suddenly began shaking, it suddenly began switching between wisdom and back at high speed, the two were clearly enraged by Sora's words.

"you're listening you little brat, how dare you look down upon us? now I understand why people hit little brothers, you not even my brother." Wisdom said angrily, holding herself back from slapping Sora to death. Sora was not afraid, he was protected by destiny.

Wisdom calmed herself down before stepping forward, as soon as she did, Asgard seemed to have taken note of her existence.

"I, wisdom." Wisdom said before switching to darkness

"and Shadow has come to see Odin." darkness said calmly, time passed for a moment before a flash flashed in front of him. an old man with a godly beard, an eye patch, and golden armor slowly appeared before him. this was none other than Odin, such a guy would happily welcome Wisdom into his world.

"oh, this is conquest. I see your rebirth is going well." Odin said with a smile as he scanned Sora up and down with his one eye. in the past, Odin and Conquest had a strange relationship, Odin wanted conquest to help him take over the omniverse, so he tried hard to try and convince Sora to join his side. but conquest was too prideful to bow to anyone, how could he be the only of his siblings to work for someone else?

"conquest has been reborn into I, Sora. conquest is no more." Sora said with a slight nod, Odin nodded slightly in slight understanding, before welcoming the 3 into his world.

Odin's world was boundless, something which left Sora helpless. he would have a long way to go until he reached such a level. Odin brought them to where he hosted the guest and had maids bring over some things for them.

"This is the tea of wisdom tea, seeing your conditions, it will greatly help you in your state," Odin said with a smile, Sora nodded slightly and drink the tea. meanwhile, Wisdom ignored the tea, confusing Odin as he and wisdom were not enemies or something.

"cough up the water of water. you have the balls to take it all for yourself, when that day you are more on your knees, begging me for any hope to break free of destiny. Do you dare scheme against me?" Wisdom said with narrowed eyes, stunning Odin.

Sora calmly stood up and sat across the room, ignoring all of this as it had nothing to do with him, Odin gritted his teeth, countless years ago, he indeed with rhe help of Wisdom found the water of all water. but why shall he share such a thing? he but a seal on his memory, removing all knowledge of the water of all water. before he first went on to drink the water without knowing. this strengthen his mind and even protected his mind from the likes of Wisdom, this way she couldn't see into his knowledge. this way, he was able to collect a huge amount of knowledge, even some that wisdom could never dream of.

Slowly, Odin looked at Sora. but Sora just raised his hands, this had nothing to do with him, these two powerhouses could kill him if they breathed too heavily. he didn't have a death wish to try and stand in between the two.

"don't mind me, I had no idea she was planning this. thank you for the tea, by the way, I never had anything like it." Sora said with a smile, making Odin want to kick him flying. like hell, he would believe anything these siblings say.

the water of all water was well... the mother of every liquid within the omniverse, this water could turn into any liquid a person can think of. Odin took only a small amount had it become the water of supreme knowledge which could even block off wisdom. he put the water under the world tree, which only he was allowed to enter.

there was a reason he lost an eye, and it was because he needed to suffice something, so he removed his eye, for the power to gain knowledge that was even unknown to wisdom and darkness, after which he hung himself to comprehend rune magic, a supreme power that made infinitely close to reaching level 5 with the tier of outerversal,

there was a reason why he was called the All-father, the ruler of the gods, and so on. it was because he was the strongest god, a powerful being if given time could even rival someone at level 5 with Preparation.

"I'm afraid I can't do that," Odin said as his spear slowly appeared in his hands, but as the spear appeared, it slowly disappeared.

"did you forget my power? I'm wisdom, what do you think happens to something that existence doesn't know off? do you want everything you ever knew to have never existed?" She asked with cold eyes, Odin gritted his teeth seeing this. when darkness and wisdom worked together, they were indeed powerful.

with power over the unknown and known, they could simply remove things from existence, from simply removing all knowledge of a thing every existence. only myths had the power to escape such a thing, but once they were found to be true, even the water of all water would be left helpless at her power.

Odin was indeed stronger, but he was going up against knowledge. a dumb move, if he won, then the very concept of the known and unknown would disappear, if he lost... he would lose everything, but Odin was someone who didn't bend the knee to anyone

'i can turn the spear into a myth... no, countless people know of the spear's existence. I can't fight her, the only way to fight her is to remove all knowledge across the omniverse... but that would be a foolish battle. if I could reach the water of all water, I could have it turn into a knowledge suppression liquid, and have it overwhelm her... but there is darkness, she is the unknown, she would grow stronger as knowledge is suppressed, she would not let knowledge disappear so easily...' Odin thought as his mind raced madly, slowly his eyes landed on Sora, but he shook his head

'he exists as knowledge now, so long as wisdom doesn't allow anyone to forget then he can't die... his people are also off the table, why would she care about them... I could seal here, but I would also have to seal darkness as well, I can't move fast enough to trap the two at the same time.' Odin thought for some time before he sighed not knowing what is the best choice here.

he was strong enough to fight back against existence if it tried to erase him, he couldn't have his spear also remain as they would be too distracting. he could try and rush towards the water of all water, but he was foolish enough to allow wisdom to enter his world. if he entered where the water of all water was, she could sense it, when she was so close by.

but if Wisdom gets her hands on that water, he is good as done for. let's ignore the power she might gain from drinking that, but look at the fact that she would gain access to his knowledge. all of this was also thinking that Knowledge came here without a plan to deal with the strongest god

Knowledge was everything, but it was not stupid. even Odin didn't dare to claim his knowledge could rival hers. that was simply because he had supreme knowledge, but it didn't mean he understood everything about it. meanwhile, Wisdom understood herself pretty well, I mean that was one of the basics of being smart. know yourself,

"... fine. but don't think you can get it without a price, be angry as you want, but don't think for a moment I will allow you to take it for nothing." Odin said coldly, Wisdom smiled slightly while looking at him before she shrugged.

"what do you want?" She asked calmly, she was willing to hear the guy out or simply kill or fight him two death.

"two conditions, one is for you to never interfere with anything related to me, and second..." He said as he pointed towards Sora.

"he will become mine," Odin said with a smile, making Sora's eyebrow raise, he looked at Wisdom who seemed to be in deep thought before she nodded.

"the first condition is simple, the second one... nope, I'm not willing to face death or dream for you old man. hell, destruction might come here to save him." She said with a shrug, making Odin's eyes narrow, she could remove all knowledge of Sora from their mind.

"then you..." Odin opened his mouth before freezing as he saw a sword covered in the aura of knowledge, and darkness suddenly appear within wisdom hands. he never heard that wisdom and darkness had a weapon, and by the look of the sword, it was birth from the unknown and the known. who knew what power this sword held,

"People like to think that myths are my weakness, but myths just exist between the known and known, unclaimed by me or darkness. so, what do you think a sword formed from the unknown, and the known do?" She said with a cocky smile, as she slowly raised his hands, making Odin step backward as he felt unease from that sword.

"Well, the sword ability is a myth. and myths could counter each other out.." She said as she swung down, Odin blocked with a golden spear, but he found that the spear was not targeting him. suddenly Odin felt his mind shatter, the protection placed upon his mind by the water of all water was destroyed.

"Haha... well, what do you think? knee." wisdom laughed as her power suddenly grew, reaching new heights. Odin gritted his teeth as he saw this, his knowledge, was slowly leaving him. all knowledge that he shouldn't know began disappearing. Odin roared in rage, his knowledge was something he held most dare

He wanted to stab his spear forward, but the knowledge of such an action disappeared, he wanted to continue standing, but the knowledge of such action disappear, and all he knew was to kneel.

"I gave you a chance, so... what now?" wisdom asked as she stepped on his head, Odin gritted his teeth, you can kill him, but you can humiliate a god. but after a moment, she kicked him away and sneered at him.

"what are your thoughts on Odin?" Wisdom suddenly asked as she looked at Sora who was just watching this without saying anything. Sora thought for a moment before shaking his head,

"The fact he got the water of water, sufficed his eye only shows we are in a story. he followed the same plot as many others, but he was on an Omniverse scale." Sora said calmly, making Wisdom frown, was that what she asked for? she of course instantly knew this when Sora thought of it.

"I'm asking, what are your thoughts on him as a god, since Asgard is about to disappear, you want to absorb its destiny into your world?" She asked with a smile, making Odin's eyes shrink, Odin sharply looked at Sora, but Sora ignored him as he nodded.

"Sure, why not. the phoenix empire statue would only grow stronger... but for what?" Sora asked calmly, making wisdom smile. Sora sighed softly, she wanted another favor. this would be a total of 5,

"This should be 3 favors. such a powerful god, and with the injuries I suffered... 3 seems about right." Wisdom said with a smile, to wish Sora snorted.

"1, or forget it," Sora said calmly Widom agreed happily to dis. Odin tried his best to stand up, but his willpower was only second to one person within the omniverse, even without the knowledge, he slowly stood up through gritted teeth.

"muscle memory? no, you're copying my actions of standing." She said softly as she watched Odin rush towards her. but Odin suddenly dropped his head, and slowly began to turn into golden energy which entered Sora's body, everyone within Asdarg also slowly disappeared, each leaving and fusing with someone within Sora's word.

Sora frowned as his strength didn't improve and his phoenix dragon statue didn't become stronger, Sora looked up in confusion, but he was suddenly hit with knowledge.

'your Ragnarok shall is not far when what you hold closest to you disappear, then it would be the sign that your death is not far. what you do with this knowledge is you,' Destiny's voice sounded within Sora's mind,

"Haha, you just realized it? you're the new and improved Odin, what you do with that knowledge is up to you," She laughed as she waved her head, a small pond, and the huge world tree floated before her.

"Now, I will keep up my deal. hurry up." She said calmly, Sora was shaken for some time and only snapped out of it after a long time. slowly walking over to the pond. he looked deep into the water, thinking of the version he had that day. the vision of him in hell, and how he would torture someone for daring to enrage him.

He had one eye patch within that version, meaning he had sufficed that eye at this moment, and point.

"the greater the sacrifice, the greater the reward, so think what you will give up for knowledge," she said calmly while Sora slowly reached out towards both of his eyes... no, a 3rd eye even appeared on his forehead, he had mastered the God of conquest eye long ago, allowing him to awaken this 3rd eye.

"What am I willing to give up for knowledge that even you can't imagine holding? thats a foolish question sister, knowledge is power. the more I understand, the brighter my future." Sora said as she removed his ability to see, completely blinding himself. he dropped the 3 eyeballs into the pond, but he was not done

Sora reached out, and cut his right arm which he threw into the pond. after some thought, Sora reached his left hand towards his legs.

"Haha, you could say this will cut you an arm and a leg." a voice that could bring out the Desire of all he hears it suddenly sounded, stunning Sora who looked towards where Desire had appeared.

"don't mind me... I just can't believe you doing all of this just to avoid something you will do in the future, it's said really. you scared of the future?" Desire said with a mocking smile, although Sora couldn't see, he didn't need eyes to see. he had divine sense and many other abilities which allowed him to sense the world perfectly without eyes. it was only harder to sense beings like his siblings without said senses

" I fear nothing, for the most benefit," Sora said calmly as he threw both of his legs into the pond, before reaching towards his nose, and removing his sense of smell, he, of course, didn't remove his nose. he went on to remove all his senses, only having his divine sense and many other abilities which allowed him to sense the world

"I'm willing to throw away everything I have," Sora said as he entered the pond, and began drinking it. as soon as Sora began drinking it, Sora's mind seemed to explode. wisdom and Desire looked up and saw an avatar of Sora's head had appeared within the blank void,

the avatar's blank eyes, yet it gave the feeling that he was looking at everything across the omniverse... well, that was because it was doing just that, everything within the omniverse was clearly seen by Sora. Sora had sight beyond sight, being able to see all things, seen and unseen throughout all of time and space and beyond.

beyond the omniverse, Sora saw something mad of darkness... no, it was not darkness, for this was the true form of everything. this was a state before existence can, no word could be used to describe this being, for all things in existence are not worthy of doing him justice. this being was the father.

one couldn't disciple his true form, not even the author currently writing this was left helpless, but his size was something that transcend all of existence. his one finger. no, he was infinitely larger than the omniverse. it was like comparing an atom to the sky

the father slowly turned his head, and his eyes and Sora's eyes locked. slowly the avatar began believing from its blank see-through eyes. Sora was trying to comprehend something above existence, but shockingly, only a small amount of blood was seen.

"that bitch," the father roared as the darkness... well, it was not darkness, but there was no world in creation to describe, so let's just call it... kenos. the kenos gathered at his roar, before it turned into a large ball, of energy that shot toward the Omniverse.

the omniverse was a flat rectangle, the rectangle was completely white like blank paper, with countless dots of all colors covering the blake paper. the huge ball slammed onto the omniverse, but a barrier appeared, blocking the attack.

the father attacked, not stopping until he saw the avatar of Sora's head slowly disappearing. he roared within the Kenos, but there was nothing he could do. a throne made out of Kenos appeared, and he sat down. his legs were shaking from his rage, and all he could do was watch the omniverse, and wait

"Father is showing emotions, so someone who is nothing, he is showing a lot of stuff that is." Wisdom said with a smile, Desire didn't say anything. she was overcome with fear seeing her father attack so badly.

"mother's attack must have affected him, or else..." Desire said, not needing to continue anything, the two slowly turned to look at Sora who was slowly floating out of the water. Sora's strength didn't improve much, only his mind and comprehension ability.

right now, he could have his Dao become as strong as a Great Dao at Stage two, but Sora wanted to take it to the next level. he wanted his Dao to be as powerful as a Stage 1 God Dao, something that should be impossible, but Sora had looked at Kenos and gained some comprehension of everything.

everything originated from something, and that was  Kenos. Kenos was well... nothing, it's all that doesn't, well, and never exist. it was impossible, the father was the embodiment of Kenos,

Long ago there was nothing, absolute nothing. it's unknown how Kenos came to give birth to the father, but Kenos did birth a will, which was Kenos. but with him coming to birth, so did mother, mother of all things. it could be said she birth father, or Kenos birth both of them. It's something too complex to think about. like who came first, the chicken or the egg.

but anyways, with the two, they were at first at peace with each other. but father slowly got annoyed with stuff that was being birthed. as each thing that was birthed... was coming from him, the mother in a way was using him to birth everything. he was the seed she needed to birth everything.

with each birth, Kenos got weaker bit by bit, until he had enough and tried to swallow everything once more. but the mother didn't allow such a thing to happen, leading to their battle which has been going on since the birth of the omniverse. they were about equal in power, but over time mothers have been growing weaker from their injuries. meanwhile, Kenos remained at his peak.

with such knowledge, how could Sora aim for what he saw could be possible? he would aim straight for the impossible. he would build a kingdom filled with overpowered people with stage 1 Sage dao capable of nearing the likes of a stage 3 Great Dao. at which point, Sora world shall have all that knowledge, and become a supreme being. overthrow his father, kill the author, and explore what else is out there...

0