Dealing with Darkness yet not like that
322 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stared down at the worst excuse of a crusader and one of my favorite characters. She looked the same as in the anime but more beautiful with graceful features and alabaster skin.


Darkness is a well-endowed young woman with light blue eyes, long blonde hair that is kept in a ponytail tied with a braid, and red hair clips secured on both sides of her bangs. She has a yellow and black sleeveless dress with silver trimmings with black chainmail, and a silver armor composed of metal greaves, sabatons, a tasset, a shoulder plate on her left side, and a wing-like cloth on her right shoulder.


I blinked twice at the way she was tied up and the fact that there was a wet spot between her legs. Not to mention her cheeks were flushed and she was squirming under our combined gaze. Then she flawlessly freed herself from the ropes when she sat up much to her disappointment.


''Is... is it finally, hah... my hah... my turn to be ravaged by hah... master, mistress?'' She panted on her knees like a dog, giving a nervous yet hopeful look between us.


"No/Yes." We said at the same time. Even though I want to and I really want to, we have to go back soon thanks to the sun going down.


I gave Kanae a look and ask, "Why didn't you tell me she was here?"


"Sorry, I forgot tehee~!" Kanae rapped a fist against the top of her head, trying to act cute, but it didn't work. "She wasn't nearby when I checked and I was pretty occupied by something hot and hard being put into me if you recall," Kanae added seriously before she teased me at the end causing me to look away sheepishly.


"Not to mention, she must have heard me moan, loudly I might add, and went to check it out." She then turned to darkness and asked, "Am I right, pet?"


"Y-yes you are. I-I was out here looking for any monsters or bandits to be rav-, I-I mean to investigate the missing men and women. When I was about to go back when I o-overheard some suspicious sounds and c-came across you both."


My dick twitch inside Kane when I realized Darkness was watching us the whole time, causing her to moan and Darkness to glare at us with unshed tears in her eyes. Though the missing adventurers made me wonder why Luna didn't say anything about that. I'll have to ask her later.


"Mmn~. His cock throbbed hard when you said that, but it's too bad. We have to go back soon." Kanae told Darkness causing her to whine pitifully.


"P-please mistress, my name is Darkness and... and I want to join your party. E-even if I can't hit anything, I'm proud of-of how strong and sturdy my body is thanks to being a crusader. I-I can be a meat shield for y-you." Darkness said, standing up and trying to present herself professionally while ignoring the wet patch on the front of her uniform.


"Hmm... I don't know," Kanae said, pretending to ponder, "We already have a full party and I don't know why we need you for."


I stayed quiet, conflicted on whether to keep Darkness or let her join Kasuma's group. I pondered for a few seconds and decided to keep her. I'll loan her out to Kasuma as a meat shield... maybe.


"I-I see," Darkness muttered looking heartbroken at the news for a second before bouncing back determined, "I'm willing to do a-anything demeaning or de-depraved acts to join your party."


"We don't have much time for anything fun so if you could clean us up, then I can talk to our friends to let you in. You could be our pet or something similar," Kanae said slowly getting up as cum started dripping out from her, my dick still looked stiff and full of life, ready to begin again if need be.


I was amused to see that Darkness was staring intently at my shaft and the mess inside Kanae's pussy while licking her lips. 


"T-truly? H-here? Right now?" She asked uncertainly, nervously looking around.


"Well, if you don't want to that's fine," I told her a little disappointed, but I figured that there was time later on. I picked up my shirt noticing that Darkness was biting her lip trying to make up her mind before she said anything.


"As a knight and a proud servant of Eris, I won't go back on my word. E-even i-if I must, mmn, sacrifice myself so that hah, no other maidens will be... hmm, corrupted by you hah... I'll gladly do it." She responded proudly if you ignore how hard she was panting and the drool coming out of her mouth. 


She took a few steps closer to me and stood there twisting her fingers nervously. Her face turned red and her body trembled in desire as I sat back down spreading my legs.


"Kneel," I ordered as her eyes widen, automatically dropping to her knees without a thought, her hands resting on my lap, looking up at me, waiting for my next order. Her nostrils flared, catching the overwhelming musky scent wafting off of my dick, her mind getting all fuzzy.


"Mmm," Darkness moaned as she rubbed her cheek on my cock. She gave it an experimental lick, and finding the taste not bad, she started slathering it with her spit unsure what to do next.


"Here, let me help you get started. Open wide," Kanae purred in pleasure lightly pushing Darkness's head down towards my dick while she was holding it up for her.


"W-Why, is it so big?" Darkness moaned softly as she absorbed my length into her mouth and then her throat in a single moment, her nose soon pressing into my pelvis as she sucked and slurped noisily around my length. Her throat bobbed as she sucked my cock, her tongue wiggling excitedly on the underside of my cock, her whole being twitching beneath me tasting mine, and Kanae's combined fluids, sending shivers across her body.


Then, Kanae allowed her to pull back, but even then, her hand was tightly wrapped around her blonde hair looking down with a vivacious expression as Darkness coughed and wheezed.


Darkness didn't wait more than a few seconds before capturing my shaft between her lips, moving back and forth as she tried to take me as deep as possible with a limited range of success.


Mmmph~…Unmph~…" Darkness's head bounced up and down my cock quite dutifully as Kanae let her go I placed my hand on the back of her head, loosely grabbing her flowing blond hair. 


"Damn, you're a natural," I told her appreciatively, as she slowly bobbed back up and down my length staring up at me with a cute look on her face, a proud and submissive all in one. She managed to keep eye contact with me, begging me with her eyes to go faster. 


And that's what I did, I started to pump her up and down my cock, wet gluks escaping her throat as I repeatedly penetrated it, and she moaned around my cock, eyelashes fluttering, her hand was in her cunt, frantically masturbating to me abusing her throat.


"Just let it out whenever you're ready. Don't hold back on her behalf." Kanae added teasingly playing with her pussy while nibbling at my ear, smashing her breasts into my back. 


I stopped pushing and pulled her mouth out of my length, casting a daunting shadow as it bobbed above her. I watched as my dick and her lips were connected by multiple strands of spit and precum. 


She whined with a wet miserable look in her eyes, "Why... more. I-I want more."


I simply said, "Beg for it, slut. Beg me to cum down your throat."


She shuddered. The thumping of the shaft against her skin sent a hum of lust through her that made her shake her ass as she kneeled before me. 


"M-master, I beg y-you please.. p-please let me d-drink your cum." As soon as I heard her begging, I began fuck her face again. 


She shivered in pleasure that ran from the tips of her head down to her toes. It was like she was a toy that existed only for my pleasure, a passive recipient as my cock and balls slapped at her chin. Her free hand went to my thigh, softly rubbing at it, giving me the most adoring look that she could manage, so I understood that she would do anything for me.


I didn't say anything else because I couldn't hold out much longer. Without warning I groaned, my fingers digging into her hair painfully, and released a thick load down her throat. 


Darkness gasped as a salty taste overwhelmed her as her mind ceased to function the way she wanted it to. Her desires, the sensation of being fulfilled and taken, corrupting her common sense as she tasted my thick fluid. 


"Mmm~!!" Darkness moaned, eyes rolling back in her head, climaxing as her lust trickled down her leg. 


However, she wasn't able to keep all of it in her mouth, a significant portion spilled on her clothes. She pulled away with a 'pop', licking her lips with a faraway look in her eyes after the intense face fucking.


"That's a good girl," I whispered petting her head, watching as a deep blush spread down her neck and shuddered, moaning happily, a smile in her eyes. 


"My turn pet," Kanae spoke up turning our attention to her with her legs wide spread open, showing her cream-filled snatch ready to be cleaned up.


Darkness looked at me for permission and I nodded. She happily waddled on her hands and knees over to Kanae's spread legs and looked up into her eyes.


"M-mistress," she darted a quick glance at me as I stared and she looked back at her. "May I please- May I please -mmm- clean you? I will do my very best."


I watched using the system to automatically equip my clothes. A sudden deep, drawn-out yawn forced its way up my throat after all that exercise. I stretched out like a cat with a few bones popped with each movement.


-----------------------------

(Kanae POV)


She stared in growing anticipation as Darkness went between her legs at stared at her pussy which was dripping down between her lower lips. She pushed Darkness's head down watching as her tongue lapped at her entrance.


"Mmmmm~!" Kanae mewled, feeling a gentle warm tongue slithering around her sex and then worming its way inside of her pussy. It was passable, but she was going to give her pointers later. For now, she'll enjoy this because she was close to another orgasm. 


"That's a good girl," she breathed out. "You're happy, aren't you? Being our pet?" There was a muffled slurping sound followed by restrained moans as Darkness nodded rapidly, drool running freely down her chin while doing so.


She gave John a look and mouthed the words, spank her ass to him. He nodded and stood behind Darkness while she was busy eating her out.


"Yes! Yes, mistress! Put me in my place! Use me as a masturbation aid! My feelings don't matter at all! Nnn~!! Mmmm~." Darkness squealed out feeling a sharp sensation on her ass and before she could investigate, she was pushed back muffling her words.


"I'll make sure you stay happy, don't worry," Kanae breathed out, grinding harder against her face. She wrapped her legs around Darkness's neck to push her face further into her groin, doing her utmost to slink Darkness's tongue deeper and deeper into her wet folds.


-----------------------------


She tensed up, drenching Darkness with her juices, though from what I could see, she didn't mind at all. A few seconds later, she fell back limp, out of breath as Darkness sat upright licking her lips. 


"How was the preview, Darkness?" Kanae asked shamelessly after her climax subsided as she sat back up with her legs still open. I handed her clothes and pulled out the bags without Darkness noticing.


In her haze, it took a couple of seconds for her to understand the question, "I-it was better than I-I thought it would be," she managed to utter despite her embarrassment. 


"Really?" I asked, "Then, why aren't you thanking us?" I added much to Kanae's pleasure.


T-thank you, master and mistress for g-giving me a-a taste," Darkness answered with a shiver and a gulp, but she wasn't able to hide her enjoyment from us.


Kanae pulled Darkness to her face until they were eye to eye and then pressed their lips together. She welcomed her tongue into her mouth as her release mixed with Darkness's saliva while their slippery tongues wrestled against the other.


I stared at them wondering if I should break this up or not. Though the matter was taken out of my hands when we heard something rustling in the bushes behind us. Darkness and Kanae both broke apart with a string of saliva between them.

 

It soon revealed that it was Celestine Yomi and Kalawarna who stepped out from the thicket there. Celestine blushed, her eyes widened at the unexpected scene. Kalawarna looked annoyed and Yomi ran up and hugged me.  


"We were looking for you! And we find you were back here doing this!?" Kalawarna asked looking a little ticked off.


"It's not what it looks like?" I said hesitantly and it sounded like a question at the end. 


"Oh, hey girls! You came at just the right time. Meet our new pet crusader, Darkness." Kanae happily waved at the group and introduced them to her. Evidently, she was unconcerned with her nudity or the kissing, while Darkness was the opposite.


"Oh Eris, save me," Darkness's eyes widen and she hurriedly turns around and started to clean her flushed face. She crouched down in shame hiding her tears. 


"Would you mind getting dressed, please?" Celestine asked looking anywhere but at Kanae.


Kanae pouted as she started to put her clothes back on and continued to explain, "She wished to offer her services as a 'retainer' to our 'household' so I thought why not. She's pretty durable and very submissive. I love it."


"Eh, why not. I could always use a maid," Kalawarna shrugged her shoulders with the other two agreeing. She breathed an exasperated sigh at that edgy name, but she didn't say anything about that, "My name is Kalawarna. You already met John and Kanae."


Yomi went next, "I'm Yomi. It's nice to meet you, Darkness."


Darkness didn't say anything because she was too embarrassed to greet them back. Celestine crouched down putting her hand on her arm, smiling in a soft, benevolent way and greeted Darkness, "Hello, my name is Celestine Lucullus."


Darkness turned around sniffling and looked at her and got entranced by Celestine's appearance. Celestine being used to this simply smiled causing Darkness to blush and gulp looking down.


My stomach rumbled something fierce and everyone stared at me in surprise. I felt my cheeks heat up as I coughed.


"It's starting to get a little late. Let's get something to eat." I said and everyone nodded in agreement. We walked back using the same path we went in and soon left the forest entirely. When we arrived at the city gate, we split up from Darkness much to her disappointment, who went back to her own inn saying that she'll visit back in the morning.


What we didn't notice was that the same pink butterfly flew back to the log where a certain white substance was. It landed in the goop along with a few others and sucked it all up. After a few minutes, making sure nothing was left, they flew up and went in the opposite direction, deeper in the forest. 


----------------------------------------------------------


"Welcome back. Did you have any trouble with the quests?" A different receptionist than Luna named Anna asked.


"No, it went fine all told," I said shaking my head and turning in the required items. Yomi and Kalawarna gave her their cards showing proof of the kills.


"Ok, let's see," Tina looked up the quest's rewards and pulled out 501,000 Eris, and handed it to us.


I took it and put it in my bag and asked a question that worried me, "Can I ask you something, Tina?"


"Yes, of course. I'll be happy to help as much as I can," Tina said.


"I heard that there some adventurers went missing in the forest outside of the city. Do you know anything about that?"


"W-well, yes... It happens sometimes and we usually wait a least 2 weeks before declaring them dead. Sometimes the adventurers underestimate the monsters in there or the bandits," She said looking crestfallen. "After the two weeks are up, we search the last location they were going to for any remains, either for burial or revival."


"I see... thank you, Tina." I nodded and gave her about 7 silver Eris for the information and for bringing up sad memories. We left the stall and sat down ordering something to eat. While waiting, a window popped up and gave me my reward. 


----------------------------------------------------------

Rewards:

• 135,000 Eris

• x3 Gacha Tickets

• 10,500 XP

[Distributing 2,100 XP to all party members]


[All leveled Up!]

----------------------------------------------------------

9