Omake 1
280 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luna sighed feeling bored and hoped something eventful would happen today. She looked up and noticed someone was missing from the most talked-about group with their newest member. She asked them, "Hi ladies, where's John? Is here still eating?"


Celestine look to the side with a blush on her cheeks, and Yomi looked away as she awkwardly scratched her cheek. Kanae herself shook her head in exasperation and sighed at her question. Kalawarna looked like she wanted to laugh but she coughed trying to hold it in. Rossweisse's eye twitched at the question. 


Luna stared at them in confusion, "What? What's wrong?"


They glanced at one another, some silent words exchanged, the tiniest, most infinitesimal of nods exchanged, and then turned back to her. Music started playing in the background causing everyone in the guild to stop what they were doing and looked at them in confusion.


"His father told him that he would die, at the hands of war," Kalawarna started to sing. Many people nodded at that and some gained somber looks while drinking their rum.


"But he chose between her thighs," Kanae sang, spreading open her hands causing many people to spit-take and cough when she looked at Celestine, who blushed at that part. Many men and some women cursed and envied him for such an honor. Luna felt her face heat up at that image.


"She sat upon his face~, a meal fit for a king." Yomi somehow got a cup, causing every guy and some women in the guild to follow suit. Celestine pulled her hood up to cover her burning cheeks.


"He ate his final feast until he couldn't breathe." Celestine sang softly, raising her cup to salute him and then everyone followed suit.


"Valhalla~ is where he'll be." Rossweisse finished singing. Everyone drank their drinks as the song ended after a few more seconds. The whole tavern stayed silent to honor him. What a way to go.


Then someone had to ruin the moment by speaking, "Couldn't he just be revived by an archpriest?"


All eyes turned towards the newcomer who flinched in fear when he saw hatred in their eyes. "W-what? What did I say?"


"Get out... before we decide to kill you, for your blasphemous words, you heathen." A huge muscular man spoke in a harsh tone causing many to nod in agreement.


"At least it was a female elf that did him in, instead of a female orge," Saito said before everyone shuddered in horror at that image.

4