Meeting and Dealing with Darkness
289 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The butterflies flew in the air with the pink one leading the other colorful butterflies deeper into the forest past a few monsters where it stopped by the entrance of a cave. It waited for a few seconds for the others to arrive and then it went in. 


After flying for a few minutes, many twists and turns they arrived at a bare cavern with gold glistening on the ground. A massive amount of treasure is scattered all over with weapons, armor, and broken bones scattered around. 


In the back of the cavern was a shadowy figure sitting down on a throne, as if waiting for something. The pink butterfly flew over a small pile of bones and landed on the figure's hand. 


"Report Masumi. What did you find?" She watched as it flaps its wings in what was seemingly a random pattern for a few minutes before it stops as the others landed next to her on her throne.


"Interesting, that's very interesting," She said before she waved her hand allowing a small section of the wall behind her to open up. In it were different colored flowers that glowed. She said nothing else, letting the butterflies fly to the flowers and eat the nectar.


"I wonder, will this new challenger be better than the rest of those so-called heroes that Aqua, that airheaded goddess sent over? Only time will tell." She pondered lightly tapping on her throne. 


----------------------------------------------------------


"Good morning Darkness. Did you sleep well?" I asked as she sat down next to me at our table near the back. 


"G-good morning, mast... J-John, I mean y-yes! Yes, I did." She murmured, her face somewhat flushed from all the dreams of having sex with us and the humiliating things we did to her body.


"That's good," I said as a waitress named Yuuna, hesitantly walked up to our table, with a nervous look on her face. She's pretty cute like a cute girl next door type, but she didn't compete with my companions, at all. Especially in the chest department. 


I wanted to roll my eyes when I noticed other patrons in the guild hall were openly staring at us with a calculating look. Or with narrowed eyes for the all-female group with two of their members lightly gripping their weapons. 


The rumors seemed to be going on strong still. I can't wait for Kasuma to arrive and take all the heat.


"Good morning, what would you like to order today?" She asked us while trying to act normal even if she fidgets nervously around me. 


After ordering our food, the other patrons seemed to relax and go back to doing whatever they were doing before.

I asked everyone what they will be doing today for Darkness's benefit after talking about it last night without any eavesdroppers. We all made plans to check out more about this place and decide to split up in pairs.


Celestine went first, "I would like to go and visit the churches around here. I'm curious about them and the goddesses themselves."


"I-I can take you there if you want," Darkness volunteered, hoping by doing so she'll be rewarded for her efforts. 


Yomi didn't particularly look interested in that, but she didn't have anything to do today, so she asked Darkness, "Can I go with you two?"


Darkness nodded and Celestine replied, "I don't see why not. It would be fun to learn how these churches differ from our own."


"Here's your food and enjoy," Our waitress said, bringing up our food with help from another waitress, thanks to Yomi's huge appetite. We started eating and stayed quiet for a few minutes before we started talking again. 


Kalawarner decided to stay here and relax with a good book back in her room. She wanted the privacy for a few hours and not deal with the chaos of the outside world.


Kanae decided that she wanted to spend more time with me and I agreed saying it's fine. I asked Darkness, "Do you know where to find a store that sells magical things like potions?"


"No, sorry I don't know. I just got here about a week ago and I'm still getting used to this place," Darkness replied sadly. Then her expression brightened up and she started to pant in joy, "W-will you, you punish me for my failure master?"


"It's fine. I can always ask for directions." I said shrugging my shoulders, much to her disappointment, but only for a moment. Darkness gasped loudly in surprise bringing attention to her.


"Are you okay, Darkness?" Celestine asked, concern in her voice.


"Y-yeah, I-I'm f-fine," She managed to stammer out, giving me a surprised yet hopeful look on her red face. Her core started to moisten, with fear and excitement spreading across her body at the situation. She knew that she needed to push it away, but her desire was too strong to overcome her fear of being found out.


I started eating my breakfast acting normally, but under the table I had my hand on her thigh rubbing it, feeling her shudder under my touch. For some reason her disappointed face makes me want to tease her. 


I watched as she stealthily pulled her robe up by herself, followed by her hand picking mine up and placing it back on her thigh again, this time without a thick piece of fabric to dampen my touch. Her black tights are a nonfactor thanks to how thin it was, and how it molds to her body like a second skin.


I watched as her breathing started to get heavier in excitement, her blush getting more intense as my hand climbed higher and higher up her thigh. She bit her lips, trying to hold herself back, getting more and more aroused each second.


My fingers moved up from her thighs to touch the area around her womanhood over her panties. Darkness's eyes widened in surprise at my daring move and yet she happily opened her legs very easily. Her excitement, clear as day, started to darken with frustration thanks to me avoiding her lower lips.


I slowly caressed her, making her squirm in her seat trying to eat as pleasure slowly started to spread throughout her body. My finger went inside her underwear and slid into her for the first time feeling her warm, wet walls clenched around my finger. The sudden penetration surprised her enough for her to yelp in shock and bend her fork in half by using her strength. 


"Darkness? Are you... doing ok?" Kanae asked with a look on her face. She licked her lips sensually causing Darkness to remember how soft it was.


"Y-yeah, I'm f-fine, mmm. I-it's just t-the sausage, ngh, is too h-hot." Darkness stammer out, trying to act nonchalant even though her face was blushing red and her body was trembling.


"Oh, really~? You should be careful then. We don't want you to choke on that fat sausage, now do we~?" Kanae teased her with a knowing grin on her face.


Darkness trembled when she heard that, looking down at her plate with steam coming out of her head in embarrassment, "Ahng! G-getting sexually harassed by my party m-members, ugh, are the best!"


Kalawarner raised an eyebrow at Darkness. "... Are you enjoying this? Huh, I always knew knights were masochists, but not by this much."


"I-I'm not!" She hastily denied it. "I ngh… A-as a proud crusader, I would n-never enjoy being sexually h-harassed by my comrades. E-even if y-you tied, mmm~, m-me up and have your wicked way with me, mmnn. I w-wouldn't enjoy it."


"I suppose I'll have to be persuasive, then." Kanae all but purred, tilting her head in Darkness's direction. She sent her a saucy wink before going back to her food.


Darkness flushed heavily, looking down at her food mumbling, "I… Hmm~! Just… Just imagining that makes me tremble in excitement!"


"You're so adorable when you're flustered." Kanae teased laughing lightly.


Yomi ignored the byplay, focused on eating more, and sometimes fed me food off of her plate. Celestine coughed lightly even if her cheeks felt warm, she simply raised her eyebrow causing Kanae to pout before going back to her breakfast. 


I suddenly stopped moving my finger, and simply kept it there much to her frustration/relief. After she took a couple of bites, she started moving by using her thighs to move mine. When that didn't work very well, she stared at me with tears in her eyes until I started again. 


Small moans began to escape through her lips as my finger went faster, sending waves of pleasure across her core. She was trembling and started shuffling under my touch, her pleasure-filled moans getting harder and harder to suppress. A minute later, Darkness suddenly shuddered, a deep moan escaping from her lips before moving her head to lean onto me.


"That… was… amazing… I'm never leaving this party." She managed to murmur, a silly smile on her face much to Celestine and Yomi's confusion. Kanae licked her lips in desire hoping that they could do something similar to that when they go shopping. As for Kalawarner, she ignored them since it was like a regular Tuesday for her when she was back in Grigori.


-----------------------------

(Darkness Group)


After cleaning herself up and making sure there was no evidence on her, they paid for the food before splitting up. She started talking and pointing towards some stores she found that had blacksmiths to repair armors or something else. 


Inexplicably as she talked, her eyes kept on moving back to Celestine. For some reason, she felt that she was looking at a goddess. It was the only way that she could describe her. A woman whose beauty could not be mortal, calling up feelings of complete awe that caused her to have shamefully wicked thoughts and intentions. Skin that glowed with the same vibrant energy as the world around her, her emerald green eyes sparkling with interest and light pink peach-colored lips were in a small content smile looking over at the people.


''Hm? Is there something on my face, Darkness?" Celestine asked when she noticed that she kept staring at her.


"Guh! N-no, it's nothing. I-I'm just curious about why you both joined John's party and not someone else with more experience with the job you have." She panicked and said something that's been on her mind since she saw them.


"Ah, I see. Yes, people would be confused, wouldn't they." Celestine spoke softly nodding in agreement with that statement. 


"I-I'm s-sorry if I said something intrusive or offensive-" 


"It's all right," Celestine cut her off and looked a little regretful, "I was... saved by him from my naivete in trusting a wrong person that caused harm to the people I cared for. As for the others well, you would have to ask them yourself."


"O-oh, I see." Darkness didn't, not really but she focused her attention on Yomi when she spoke.


"I'm following my ashikabi because he's my destined one." Yomi declared happily with a wide smile on her face.


"Ash-ashikabi? I'm sorry, but what does that mean?"


"It means someone that resonates with me. It can be one of deep and committed romantic love like I have or a familial fondness like brother or sister."


"Ah, so that's it. Thank you for answering my question."


"You're welcome. I'm happy to tell someone like you about our bond with him." Yomi haughtily spoke flipping her hair back with one hand.


"Can you tell us about the goddesses and what they represent?" Celestine asked trying to change the embarrassing subject to something more neutral.


"Ah yes, my patron, Eris, is the immortal Goddess of Luck and Fortune. She is worshipped by almost everyone in the world and our money is named after her. Aqua is a goddess of water and the one who guides humans to the afterlife. She's worshipped by the Axis Order." 


"Wait wait, wait a minute," Yomi stopped walking and stared at Darkness questioningly, causing Celestine to stop as well, wanting to hear the question. "Why are they worshipping Eris when Aqua is the one that helps people reach the afterlife?"


Darkness paused mid-step but she decided to answer, "I don't really know... I think it's because those people fanatically worship Aqua. Everyone calls them a cult instead of an order because of that and the fact they also try to get people to join their order by tricking them using dubious means. Not to mention that they pick on people that worship Eris."


"Ah... I see," Celestine hesitantly said not quite sure what to say to that. It was a little awkward for her who was worshipped as a reincarnated goddess to hear that. Thankfully they finally arrived at the church.


The church is a large two-story white building, with colorful panels, the way that many churches tend to have. On top, there was a bell tower with a small bell. When they walked to the front step, there was a sign on the door saying, "Adventurers Support Group" every Saturday evening. (6:30 PM)


They walked in to see a wide-open space with marble pillars holding the building, some candelabras spread out with unlit candles. A holy priestess is standing in the middle of the room near the back preaching to a small group of people. A few priestesses and priests were standing behind her and a few spread throughout the church doing things. 


They noticed the new arrivals, but the head priestess still kept talking while taking in their appearance. She knew Darkness since she always comes once a day to pray, but the other two women were new. Especially the blonde elf, she would have remembered her, but she kept on preaching.


A curious glance from a male priest quickly turned to him blatantly staring lustfully at her. He had to blink multiple times when he was shaken from the trance when a priestess nearby asked if everything was alright.


"Y-yes, sorry about that. H-here you go..." He handed her a group of pamphlets to pass around to the worshippers. 


A few other priestesses openly stared, comparing themselves to her and some felt massive boob envy. Some worshippers of Eris stared lustfully at Celestine who paid no attention to them. She was busy staring at the pictures on the windows as Darkness quietly described what each one is about.

-----------------------------

(Kalawarner POV)


Kalawarner waited 20 minutes before leaving the guild in a hooded cloak that she 'borrowed' from someone. She didn't want John or her 'teammates' to know what she was planning. 


It didn't take long for her to arrive at the seedier part of the town. She disguised herself as a beautiful and very curvaceous yet naive-looking young woman to draw the wrong sort of attention. She happily hummed to herself as she walked alone, ignoring the envious or hungry looks she received. 


She walked aimlessly, making sure to trip out of nowhere after every few feet, letting her skirt flip over her buttocks revealing her very naughty white lace panties, a matching garter belt, and stockings to anyone looking at her. The men shamelessly stared at her while glaring at a few who were about to step out to help her.


Kalawarner let out a fake but real-sounding mewl of pain as she finally sat back up after a few seconds much to many people's disappointment. She dusted herself off and pouted cutely before she got back up and mumbled to herself. 


After turning a few corners and crossing a few streets, she noticed three grown men were following her but stayed a few feet back. She narrowed her eyes, casually walking faster causing those three thugs to follow. She then ran causing the men to curse and chased after her.


Some people noticed the chase but decided to ignore it. It wasn't any of their business and she had it coming by wearing such clothes. Some guys got excited, hoping to use her later when she reemerge from her sexual training in the brothel. Others silently prayed for her hoping that she could get away from them, but they didn't get involved. 


After running for a few minutes, and taking many twists and turns she was backed into a deserted alleyway without an exit. Kalawarner's senses expanded, and she became aware of everything around her, especially the men that were closing in. She blended into the shadows making an identical copy of herself as the men finally appeared. 


"W-what do you want?" Kalawarner asked with the best fake calm voice she could muster. She had to hold back the disgust she felt when these apes let out lecherous grins at each other.


One was a muscular bald guy with a hand on his sword that was on his hip wearing a blue shirt and black pants. The second guy has a skinny frame with black clothes and was holding two daggers in a reverse grip. The third one was very short with a big nose wearing a brown robe with his long tongue sticking out.


The large thug grinned in an ugly way and leered at her, "Oh, nothing much. We just happened to see that you're new to the area and decided that we as concerned residents decided to inform you about the visitor tax. It was very expensive and I don't know if you could afford it."


"Hehe yeah," The short one nasally laughed, "Maybe you could afford it by selling your body for a while. From what I could see it's amazing." He said leering at her body.


She stiffened at that before recovering, "I can pay you the required amount easily if you let me go back to my home."


The small thug chuckled in a mirthless manner, "No can do. It's not a request, girly." He then gave a glance to the blue-haired punk who immediately pulled out a pair of knives, "It's that or your limbs. I think we know which is more precious."


Kalawarna silently laughed as a magical barrier was formed unknown to everyone inside and the people outside. No one heard the screams or the pleas for mercy.

5