Chapter 5
265 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Alexander had practiced with his abilities for a few more days, he had asked Yrena and Yona about the Galaxy, since he had no clue how the Galaxy looked.

Yrena had started to explain how 10 years ago the Republic for the first time in a thousand years was split up in an event which was named 'The Great separation' which created the Galactic Empire.

Many worlds were dissatisfied with the Corruption of the Republic and had joined sides with the Dark Lord Emperor Palpatine who at the time was a very influential politician in the Republic Senate. Emperor Palpatine had used his influence to bribe many of the Worlds to join his side, and one day when he had enough power, he brought it up with the Senate of separating from the Republic.

This angered some members of the Senate, who even called it Treason against the Republic and demanded Palpatine be arrested. But the Chancellor of the Republic didn't dare to arrest Palpatine since he knew the influence and Power that Palpatine had in the Senate.

In the end, it all came down to a Vote in, which was exactly what palatine was hoping for. After the Vote which Palpatine won, the Senate was split up since nearly half of the Senate was with Palpatine while the other half stood by the Republic.

After the voting, Palpatine went to the World of Taris which was an ecumenopolis planet just like Coruscant and from there he announced to the Galaxy the creation of the Galactic Empire.

It was a Dark day for the Republic since they just lost nearly half of their worlds but for the Empire it was a good one since the citizens of the Empire were actually happy since the corruption of the Republic Senate was a known thing but not many people dared to do anything except Palpatine.

But what the people didn't know was that the very people who were corrupt were the very people who created the Galactic Empire.

Now, you may be wondering where the Jedi were in all of this. Well the Jedi since they are known as the protectors of Peace and such were involved in protecting the peace of the Republic and had told the Chancellor that not letting them separate could make the republic look bad but allowing them to would also make them look weak.

The Jedi still hadn't sensed the Dark Side in Palpatine at this time, so they didn't do anything and only gave the Chancellor advice, while the final decision was left to the Senate.

But they didn't know that the majority of the Senate were on Palpatine's side until the vote.

After the creation of the Galactic Empire with Palpatine as the Emperor, the people who had supported him were given positions of power in the Empire while Darth Maul Palpatine's apprentice was tasked with creating a school which would train Force Sensitive Children in the ways of the Sith. All of this was done in secret without the Republic knowing.

Months after the creation of the Galactic Empire, the Jedi had started receiving visions of a great war that would happen, but the Jedi didn't know when this vision would happen nor who it was going to be with.

They had also started feeling a rise in the Dark side after the Galactic Empire came to power, which made the Jedi start to secretly investigate the Empire.

----

That was all that Yrena knew about the Galaxy, so far. But Alexander was surprised, since both the Galactic Empire and the Republic existed at the same time. He remembered the Goddess said that there would be some changes to the Galaxy, but this was too much of a change since the reason for the Creation of the Galactic Empire was that Emperor Palpatine wanted to complete the goal of the Ancient Sith, which was to dominate the Galaxy.

But in the Galaxy he was currently in, Palpatine had already half accomplished his plan and next all he needed to do was to conquer the rest of the Republic and the Galaxy.

Alexander was holding his head since the Galaxy was all a mess and wasn't like Canon at all, which was actually interesting to him since it gave him a new challenge since he didn't know what was going to happen in the future.

But for his future plans it also caused some problems since he planned to capitalize on the Clone Wars and make himself an Empire, but with the current Galaxy he didn't know if the Clone Wars would happen or not.

While he was thinking about the Galaxy and it's changes, TB-14 had walked into the command room "Master I have researched the data from the blood samples, and it came back that you have a Midi-chlorian count of 50,000 while both Yona and Yrena have a Midi-chlorian count of 16,000 each which means that you have more Midi-chlorians than that of Anakin Skywalker"

Alexander only laughed after he heard that, since of course he would have a higher Midi-chlorian than the actual chosen one after being reincarnated. Plus, it was probably another Gift from the Goddess.

Yona and Yrena looked at each other and thought at the same time 'Master is quite powerful isn't he'

8