Chapter 6
272 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Master, are you sure you want to head down to the planet" Asked TB-14 since Alexander wanted to go down to the surface of the Rakata homeworld

"Yes I'm sure" Alexander at first thought that he was dreaming when he saw the Rakata in his dreams, but after talking with Yona and Yrena about it, it was more than likely visions from the force trying to tell Alexander something

The Rakata homeworld was also in the Vision, so Alexander thought that if he goes down to the Rakata Homeworld then he will find out what the vision means.

"Let me send down two transports full of combat droids for your protection Master we don't know what is on that world" Said TB-14

"I will be fine, so don't worry about it TB plus I'm going to have Yona and Yrena with me, so there is nothing to worry about" Alexander thought that TB was worrying too much though since he is his Master he can kinda understand TB wanting to protect him, and he actually felt good that he cared about him so much even if he is a Robot

"At least let me send some security droids with you on the transporter" TB was hoping that Alexander would agree to this, since he didn't want anything bad to happen to him

"Fine" Alexander just gave in since after some thinking he has only just come into this world and if anything bad happened to him on the planet he would only have Yona and Yrena to help him and he himself has yet to master his force abilities.

After accepting TB's request, Alexander headed to the Hanger on Deck 1 where a XS stock light freighter which was made by TB was waiting for him. Of course the one flying was a Robot since Yrena and Yona didn't know how to fly a ship yet and since he just came to this Galaxy he didn't know either.

The XS stock light freighter was a relatively standard sized model of starship. The vessels had a saucer-shaped body, yellow plating, and a blunt cockpit with a narrow viewport that jutted forward from the ship's center. The aft of the freighters featured a heavily armored hull with a pair of sublight engines, and the craft were armed with two dorsal and two port-side laser cannons.

Alexander boarded the ship and was greeted by two droids who saluted him while saying "Welcome aboard Master" The droids were similar to the HK-51 assassination droids.

Alexander walked by them and headed into the ship. Yrena and Yona who were following him had sat down in the passenger area that had a holo table for playing games and a sofa to sit on.

Alexander had looked around the ship a little before he headed to the cockpit and sat down, telling the pilot that they were ready.

Alexander had strapped in before the ship started to take off and leave the station. He held onto the seat since this was his first time flying and space and didn't know what to expect.

But nothing felt weird when they were flying away from the station, probably because the ship had Gravity inside, but he knew once they started to enter the atmosphere things would start to shake because of the pressure from entering a planet's gravitational pull.

Alexander enjoyed the view outside, looking at the many stars of the Galaxy. But as they got closer to the planet he saw lots of ship wreckage which could be salvaged and probably sold for some decent money in the Galaxy.

He also thought that the planet had asteroid rings, but after getting a closer look it was just ship wreckage from the past war which happened centuries ago.

Why nobody came to collect or salvage these wreckage is a mystery since it was a lot of wreckage in the System which if salvaged would be very profitable for whoever salvaged it.

Just then Alexander came up with a thought to start selling the salvage to people to earn him some money which he would use to maybe make a corporation, a mercenary organization, or just use it to bribe other rich people. There were many uses which could benefit him if it is used right.

As Alexander was thinking about what he could do with the profit from the salvage, he was interrupted when the ship had entered the planet's atmosphere, causing the ship to shake just a little but not as much as he thought.

Instead, it was like plane turbulence, which didn't last that long. After getting into the atmosphere, Alexander started to feel something telling him to go to a certain location on the planet. And from what Yona told him, this could be the Force trying to guide him, so he closed his eyes and concentrated.

He kept concentrating until they had arrived at the location where the force was guiding him "Pilot land right here"

"Yes Master" The pilot started landing the ship exactly where Alexander told him

The ship had landed and Alexander had got up from his seat and was greeted by Yona and Yrena standing behind him "Did the force guide you here Master"

"Yes It was telling me to come here so whatever it's trying to tell me is around here somewhere so let's get looking" Said Alexander as he walked towards the door of the ship

Yona and Yrena looked at each other, "Master must not be able to feel the amount of Dark side power that we feel since he is too focused on finding whatever the force is guiding him to, so let's tell him before it's too late" Yona nodded as the left to Alexander

But by the time they made it, it was too late.

6