Chapter 9
186 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

TB while being the administrator of the station also was given the knowledge of the Galaxy such as the various ships and droids and other technology. And when he heard that his Master Alexander was under attack, he immediately used that knowledge to make an army of Sentinel droids and 3 Venator II-class Star Destroyer.

The Sentinel droid-series (also known as the war-droid or military droid-series) was the only known series of android among the war machines used by the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire in the Jedi Civil War. Variants included the Mark I, Mark II, Mark III, Mark IV, and Mark V, which were all outwardly identical.

The Venator II-class Star Destroyer was a model of the Venator-class Star Destroyer utilized by the naval forces of the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars against the Separatist Alliance. Successor to the Venator I-class Star Destroyer, the Star Destroyer was equipped with a forward-mounted hangar bay, as well as four port and four starboard-mounted DBY-827 heavy turbolaser turrets and a single medium dual turbolaser cannon.

The Star Forge had produced these ships and droids almost instantly, and TB had sent them down to the planet's surface immediately to protect Alexander.

The ships had engaged their hyperdrives and jumped into orbit of the planet, which took a couple of seconds since the planet was already in the same system. After exiting hyperspace in orbit of the planet, the droid admiral had ordered the LAAT's to go ahead to the planet's surface along with the fighters and Bombers.

The Droid Admiral was given permission to use all of their resources to save Alexander. So while the Ship descends into the planet's atmosphere, the Admiral sent down the transports and fighters with bombers to save Alexander.

Their main objective was to protect Alexander and destroy the people attacking him, and they would not fail.

While the LAAT's along with the Fighter's and Bombers were heading into the atmosphere of the planet, the Rakata were trying to open the Vault with everything that they had, but it was useless since the Vault would not open.

Elder Oldriar was raging since this was their perfect opportunity to fulfill the Rakata's long-lost wish of dominating the Galaxy once again, but he didn't expect that the door to the Vault would close once again, and now they couldn't get in.

But as he was raging, he thought about something that they hadn't used yet, which was a bomb that was so ancient it hadn't been used in centuries and was also a great relic to their race.

But now he needed to use that bomb, so he had his soldiers place the bomb near the front of the door and prepare to set it off.

Unfortunately, the time it took to move the bomb was too much, since from outside the Droids had landed and were now closing in on their position.

So he had some Rakata split off and defend the entrance of the tunnel while the other's moved the bomb into place.

But suddenly the people he sent to defend the tunnel came running back, and behind them blaster shots could be seen as the Sentinel droids kept pushing forward. The droids were not stopping at all and were swarming the Underground city.

The Rakata who were not involved in the attack and were just normal civilians or workers were hiding in their homes. They didn't know what was going on nor why they were being attacked, but they figured that it had something to do with the fighting that they heard near the sacred temple.

Many knew that the one who was prophesized to lead them into glory once again was in that direction with the Elder of the city, and they also saw some warriors of the city going in that direction also.

They wondered what was going on and hoped that the Chosen one was alright.

While the civilians were hiding, the Sentinel droids had completely swarmed the city and were now having an all out battle with Rakata warriors and the Elder.

But the droids were superior to the Rakata warriors and were great in number and had overwhelmed the Rakata Warriors.

The Elder was taken down, and the other Rakata were killed. In the Vault, Alexander had opened the door and was greeted by a Sentinel droid commander "My Lord, your droid army is at your command, we have successfully captured the city and have secured the area"

Alexander sighed since he didn't know how he would have defeated all of those Rakata without help, "Very good commander how many droids do we have on the ground"

"We have around 10k droids on the ground with fighters and bombers patrolling the area and the Venators are descending into the atmosphere and should be here within the hour with thousands of more droids"

"Good, when they get here I want the other Rakata clans to be subjugated and control of the planet within a Month" Alexander said a Month because he was sure that they would need a couple of weeks to subjugate all the Rakata and control the entire planet

6