Chapter 16
142 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 16

1 Month Later

After the stealth droids returned after they had successfully gotten all the Data about cloning from the Kaminoans, Alexander had already started building multiple cloning facilities on Lehon. And with the droids building the facilities, they were able to build them much faster.

The Production of Clones wouldn't begin until after the A.I. was created, since with that they could drastically improve the DNA of the Clones, making them more powerful than the normal Clones.

Once the A.I. was completed, Alexander had named it after the best video game A.I. from his previous life, which was Cortana.

Cortana was connected to almost everything in the station and was helping TB with the management of the station. She was also connected with the hundreds of thousands of droids that were in service.

To start the cloning process, Cortana wanted to use Alexander's genetic make up for the basis and then combine it with the genetic makeup of other creature's and humanoids to effectively make a super soldier.

To do this, they would need sample's from various other races and or creature's that are considered powerful amongst the Galaxy. So, various team's of stealth droids were dispatched to different parts of the Galaxy to gather these sample's.

Cortana wanted the clone's to grow up faster than normal clones, but also keep them from having the various problems that come with accelerated growth. She wanted them to grow up to the age of adulthood which was 20 then from there the age acceleration would become inactive.

For now though, since she was basically just born as an A.I. She doesn't have the knowledge of how to do that but the more she read that data on cloning the more she understood and closer she came to finding a way.

And with no limitations placed on how much she could learn, she estimated that fully mastering the concept of Genetic Makeup and any other things regarding Genetics would take at most two weeks.

-----

Alexander was in his room, laying down on his bed with both Yrena and Yona on each of his arms. At this moment, they were discussing what they should call his Empire.

"How about Alexander's Empire" Said Yrena

"No I don't want to name my Empire after myself" Said Alexander since that would be a little cringe to do

"Then how about Infinite Empire after the ancient Rakata" Said Yona

"No, that would give our Empire a bad reputation since we named ourselves after an Empire that enslaved most of the Galaxy and even if it was thousands of years ago somebody could still use that against us" Said Alexander

After listening to Yrena and Yona try and come up with a name, Alexander had one in mind "How about the Galactic Imperium, it's different from the Galactic Empire and Galactic Republic"

Yrena and Yona thought about it before they thought that it was a good name for his Empire. And they didn't want to continue discussing a name for his Empire, since it was quite a hassle.

The next thing that they discussed was what the Flag of the Galactic Imperium would look like. Luckily, Alexander already had a flag designed on his data pad, so he just showed them what it was.

(Flag Image here)

Meanwhile, the Rakata who were enjoying their new way of life in the city had grown from mere savages to a modern galactic civilization despite their small numbers. Speeder's could be seen moving through the city, and some Rakata could be seen leaving the training ground and Naval Academy that was established.

At the Academy, they were being taught Naval warfare and tactics and learning how to operate ship's or how to pilot them.

At the training ground's was the place where the Rakata who joined the army were being trained. There were multiple of these training grounds located across the planet, each having Rakata being trained.

The majority of the Rakata had joined the military of the Galactic Imperium, but at the moment, there were not a lot of ships available for the amount of Rakata that would soon graduate from the Naval Academy.

But Alexander planned to fix that, as he had mining operations set up all across the planet and in the star system. The mined resources were then taken to the shipbuilding station's located above the planet, where the construction of ship's was taking place.

His mining operations for now were currently just in the system since he didn't want to invite any unwanted attention from mining outside the system, but once his fleet start's to get more ships, he will start expanding his mining operations to other system's.

As For his fleet it would be Old Republic ship's only their weapon's and other equipment such as shields would be from this technology Era.

Cortana had introduced multiple ships from the Old Republic Era, which they could use for the fleet. The first was the Harrower-class dreadnought, which was used by the Sith Empire. The Harrower-class dreadnought was a heavily-armed class of wedge-shaped capital ship that was the backbone of the Imperial Navy of the reconstituted Sith Empire during the Great Galactic War, the Cold War, and the Galactic War with the Galactic Republic.

It measured around 800 meters long, with heavily-reinforced hull plating and shield generators. It carried a complement of over one hundred starfighters, bombers, and shuttles; a single dreadnought required a crew of 2,400 and could carry 7,300 troops.

As of now, Alexander couldn't build a single Harrower-class dreadnought because of the immense amount of resources that it takes, but luckily he can produce 17 more ships using the Star Forge so that's what he did was to make 12 Harrower-class dreadnought.

As for the remaining five ships, Alexander would use the Secutor-class Star Destroyer, which was a carrier but had the size of a battle cruiser. It was crewed by 40,000 personnel, and had enough consumables to last for two years in voyage.

It also possessed 15 heavy turbolaser batteries, 15 light turbolasers, 15 battleship-class ion cannon batteries, 16 medium ion cannons, and 12 tractor beam projectors. It could carry 144 fighter's as well as various other small craft, various walkers and over 14,000 troops.

With both of these ships built, Alexander was ready to attack O'reen which would be his second planet that he conquers in the Galaxy.

2