Chapter 17
136 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 17

A/N: So The Galactic Imperium is used a lot in Star Wars Novel's and I want to make something original, so instead of the Galactic Imperium I have come up with three names that I will choose from

-United Imperial Worlds

-Orion Empire

-Terran Ascendency

All three are off of a Star Empire name generator, so if they are cringy, I apologize. And until a new name is chosen, I shall continue to use the Galactic Imperium.

-----

-----

2 Months Later

The droids that were sent out to gather the genetic samples from the powerful creature's and Races of the Galaxy had returned after a month, and Cortana has successfully combined the Genetic codes and created a superhuman Genetic Code that was vastly superior to normal clones.

First the Clones will have age acceleration which will allow them to grow to adulthood within 2 years, and after they reach adulthood the age acceleration genetic will be disabled with the use of a chip that will be placed in their head.

Unlike the Inhibitor chip that caused the clones to betray the Jedi and execute Order 66 this was just a normal chip that will be able to modify the clone's Genetic code even after birth.

Once the chip disables the age acceleration genetic, then the Clones will be able to live like normal human's and have normal growth. Of course other Genetic codes from other races such as increase strength, increased intelligence, and the Mandalorian genetic codes are also added.

With Cortana, the first batch of clones were perfect, with no defects or deformities. The Cloning facility was built outside the main city, which he decided to name Arcadia.

The Cloning lab was a massive facility built to house 100k clones. And 10k worker's. The 10k workers were all Rakata who showed high intelligence in cloning technology.

Of course, there were other Rakata who were military scientists who looked to further the Imperium's military technology had their own labs as well.

And with Cortana, the invention of improved weapons could progress more quickly. In a couple more years or months once Cortana start's to evolve and learn more she would probably be able to come up with better weapons for the ships, better shields, basically better everything since after the Jedi Civil war ended and the Sith were defeated the technology of the Galaxy didn't improve.

While some technology was new, some was the same as thousands of years ago. Some technology was even lost throughout the years or became unpopular with the rest of the Galaxy. One such technology was energy shields, which had lost favor with armies across the Galaxy.

Though Alexander doesn't know why they lost favor since they were very powerful, but listening to Cortana, the energy shields emitted radiation and magnetic fields that were dangerous for sustained use.

Alexander asked if this could be fixed or contained to some extent, which Cortana answered 'yes'.

She could either change the way that the shields emit energy, which would make the radiation and magnetic fields harmless to those who use, and make it so that it can be used for Large amount's of time.

But since the process was so complicated, it would take months to actually perfect a new energy shield device.

Alexander told Cortana to do whatever it takes as long as they are able to develop an energy shield that won't affect those that use it.

After talking with Cortana about new technology and what things they could use to improve the army, a droid had came in to report "Supreme Commander we are 2 minutes from exiting Hyperspace into the O'reen System" Alexander still had the droid's call him Supreme Commander since hearing a droid calling him Emperor sounded weird to him, so he kept it just Supreme Commander for now.

Hearing what the droid said, Alexander stood up and walked to the bridge of the ship. The ship that he was currently on was his personal called the Imperator.

It was an improved version of the Secutor-class Star Destroyer that had improved Turbolaser's and weapon's and a better Reactor that would emit more power to the ship, increasing the defensive and offensive abilities of the ship.

It was the same for the other ships in the fleet, as their designs stayed the same, but the Turbolaser's that they had were improved as well as the reactor's.

Now how did he find a Hyperlane that connected to O'reen well he had sent droid's to discover new Hyperlanes that connected to any system's in the Unknown Region's. This resulted in hundred's of droids getting destroyed in the process, but it was worth it since he didn't want to crash into a Star while he tried jumping to the O'reen system.

And now he has discovered multiple new Hyperlanes that connected to various system's surrounding the Rakata System.

Anyway, back to Alexander. He had walked into the bridge as the droid admiral informed him that they were about to drop out of hyperspace. He nodded and sat down in his commander's chair.

2 minutes later and they dropped out of Hyperspace. Immediately, they started picking up on their sensor's nearby ships and fighter's that were small compared to his massive ships.

He ordered the fleet to launch all their fighter's and to send out the broadcast to all the enemy ships.

In a Frigate which was commanded by a O'reen admiral, he had immediately contacted the central command to let them know of the massive fleet that just appeared out of nowhere.

That's when he heard the broadcast from the enemy ship's "All O'reenian ships this is the Galactic Imperium we are here to conquer this world and bring it under our control so power off your ships and prepare to be boarded or fight back and get destroyed"

The O'reenians didn't even need to respond since they opened fire on the Imperium ships

2