Chapter 22
45 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After taking O'reen Alexander had returned to Lehon while leaving 10 ships to defend and patrol the O'reen system. He had made Titus into the temporary Governor of the planet and gave him a list of thing's that he needs to do as Governor. Of course there was always droid's watching his every move since even though he swore his loyalty when given a position of power he might have different plan's.

His next target, which was the Ssi-ruuvi Imperium, was a powerful race that he would have to fight. And as of right now he doesn't have the ship's nor the soldier's to fight them, but that was only an estimate since he doesn't exactly know how many ship's or troops that they have.

But from what he saw on the data tablet, they were a very powerful empire that occupied multiple planet's and had lots of ships numbering in the hundreds, which was way more than he had. And since they had ship's numbering in the hundred's then their ground troops must number 10s of million's so attacking them now was not going to happen.

So he planned to return to Lehon and continue training and mastering the force and learning new abilities, while he will put a Droid admiral in charge of leading a fleet to conquer smaller world's and find new resources in the surrounding system's.

Once he returned to Lehon he contacted Cortana and had her create a more intelligent droid that would be suitable to be an Admiral and operate on its own and make its own decision's to difficult situation's.

He wasn't saying that the current droid admirals were not intelligent, it's just that they are not suitable for what he has planned. He needs them to be able to conquer multiple worlds while limiting casualties of droid's and mine lots of resources to send back to Lehon to be processed and used for building ship's, building droid's, building new structure's on the planet, and a barrage of other thing's and for that he needs a capable droid admiral for that.

The process for creating a droid such as that didn't take Cortana long, as her knowledge and intelligence increases every day, so creating a droid such as that was a simple task for her.

She finished it within an hour and was about to tell Alexander, but saw that he was busy with Yrena and Yona, so she waited until the next day to tell him.

The Next morning, Alexander was laying on his bed looking at the information in the Data pad about the Ssi-ruuvi Imperium so that he can better understand them, he also looked at an organization called the Sorcerers of Rhand which were a group of beings who believed in a power greater than the Force which they called the Dark. By following the Will or the Way of the Dark, they were granted special powers, aka 'the Force'.

There were two things he thought about the Sorcerers of Rhand those being that they could either be an asset to him and his Empire or they could be a threat. But if he learns this new Force ability that he is struggling to learn, then they will be an asset that he can control.

While he was deep in his thought's a holographic image of Cortana showed up as she was laying on his stomach. Alexander was still thinking about the Sorcerers of Rhand that he didn't notice until she called his name.

"Alexander" Said Cortana in a low voice which spooked him

He had almost jumped hearing the voice, but he remembered that Yrena and Yona were next to him, so he didn't move since he didn't want to wake them.

"Jesus Christ Cortana, you scared me for a second there" Said Alexander

Cortana smiled seeing as she successfully scared him, "You looked like you were thinking about something, so I wanted to scare you to see how you would react"

"Normally I wouldn't be scared but since I was thinking about something you caught me off guard, but forgetting about that have you completed it" Asked Alexander

"Yep" Said Cortana as she pulled up the design and of the droid on the data tablet and some information on it's capabilities

"This droid is more advanced than any droid we currently have at the moment and will be able to carry out what ever you ask of it and be able to make difficult decision's that will benefit the Ascendency

He also has all the combat information of various ship formation's and such that will greatly help him in battles and his name is E-TH243 or just Ethan for short" Explained Cortana

Alexander was looking at the data tablet and was glad that he has Cortana, since he couldn't fathom having to create something like this by himself or having to steal it from some secret location.

"Also concerning the production of clones, I have successfully completed and tested multiple different variation's of the Genetic Makeup with the research droid's and after almost 20 fails I have come up with a 100% complete Genetic Makeup that will make the Clone's better than those produced in the Galaxy

But I also had to leave a few Genetic Makeup's out because of the stress and different reaction's that the body would have, so instead I made two more Genetic Makeups that we could use for Elite soldier's such as Personal Guard's and the other for Infiltration/extraction Team's.

The Standard Generic makeup that will be used for regular clone soldier's will enhance their strength, speed, agility, learning rate, and various other combat abilities. As for the Elite soldier's they will have the same thing as the regular clone's only their stat's will be significantly greater.

For the Infiltration/Extraction teams they will have abilities that help them carry out sabotage mission's, spy on people located in different Empire's, extract people from other Empire's without drawing too much attention and commence strike's on any planet located in the Galaxy." Explained Cortana

Alexander smiled hearing that since now he will have clone's "How long with the Clone's take and also what about that other project I asked you to make"

"The Regular Clone's will take 9 month's to become 18 year's of age, while the Elite Clone's they will take a full year for both types to become full adult's and as for that project I need more time to design it and to gather more information before I come up with a complete model" Said Cortana

"I see well it is a hard task to do, but I know you can do it" Said Alexander

Cortana smiled as she stood up" Thanks Master, your words are too kind"

"Master, didn't you just call me Alexander earlier"

"That was to surprise you but if you prefer me call you that then I will" Said Cortana

Alexander thought about it for a while before he made his decision" Yeah, call me by my name for now on"

"Of course Alexander, so if you will excuse me I will start the production of Clone's immediately and continue with my research of new technologies" Said Cortana as she disappeared

Seeing her disappear, Alexander continue looking at the Tablet, but this time he looked at the new ship designs that he planned to start construction of soon once he gets the resources that he needs.

3