Chapter 25
48 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On Coruscant at the Jedi Order Temple Anakin Skywalker, who was the age of 13 has been training to become a Jedi for 4 years now.

But it wasn't a peaceful 4 years, since at the start of his Jedi training he has been having constant vision's of the Republic fighting the against the Empire. He even told the Master's of the council about this, but they only dismissed it, since they already knew how big a threat the Empire was to the Republic.

And now at the age of 13 Anakin is having vision's of strange armored soldier's of various races not known to the galaxy fighting against the other white armored soldier's.

But most of all, he saw a strange green humanoid race that was destroying all the enemies in their way. This caused Anakin to feel fear, just seeing those soldier's causing him to wake up out of his sleep.

Master Yoda, who was meditating, had sensed young Anakin's fear, so he called him to his room to see what it was about.

Young Anakin had told him about his vision and what he saw in it. To another Master it might sound like a dream but to Master Yoda he could tell that it was more to it than that, so he went to the Temple's archives that contained ancient knowledge of the Galaxy from thousand's of years ago.

As he walked through the Archives, he felt the force guiding him to a certain section, so he followed its guidance.

Moment's later he was led to a book that had the Title 'Rakatan Demise' so he grabbed the book and started to read through it.

For several hours he read through the book, but what he read shocked him, since the race that he read about from the book sounded exactly like the race that Young Anakin described.

The Rakata who created the Rakata infinite Empire that enslaved half the Galaxy thousands of years ago. Now while Anakin's vision's could just be dream's or something else, it wouldn't hurt to investigate this matter since if the Rakata really were back who knows if they would try to enslave the entire Galaxy once again.

But first Master Yoda needed to rest, so he waited until the next day to meet with the other Master's of the Jedi Order.

-----

Back in the unknown region's Three months have passed, Alexander has been reading over the report's sent in from Ethan about the various mining places that he has found. He also encountered various tribal world's with human's on them that he conquered and had sent back to Lehon.

Ethan had received lots of ships from Alexander, which he would use to defend from the danger's of the Unknown region's. Alexander had created many mining fleets which would go to the various systems which has been marked to have resources.

Escorting the mining ship's would be 20 Arquitens-class light cruisers that would provide security to the mining droids.

While the resources from these mining fleet's greatly expanded Alexander's building capabilities, For now he was focusing on bringing in resources so that he can start building station's in the surrounding system's in order to claim them for himself.

Once he builds a station that will monitor all activity in the system, he can build a mining station which will be more efficient than the mining fleet and be able to mine more resources and transport them back to Lehon.

Over these three month's the races on Lehon including the Rakata have all adapted to their new home and sharing each other's unique culture's with each other.

And while there were still some small conflicts, the 4 races got along together, even the Rakata were getting along and working together with their former slaves.

Many tried to rebel and influence people that working together with slaves is an insult to their species and many of the new Rakata joined them and tried to cause problems for the Capital city, but they were put down by other Rakata and human security forces.

Because of this, nobody ever thought to speak out again and only decided that changing their ways would be for the best.

Also, the star Forge capacity increased since it has been a year already. The number of ship's he could produce has been expanded to 80 and the number of droids to 4 million.

With this increased, Alexander didn't waste anytime and starting producing droids to speed up the various projects that he has going on since he will be leaving in a week to go to Coruscant and get the ingredient's to make an antidote for the Rakata disease that won't allow them to wield the Force.

Coming with him was obviously Yrena and Yona and 10 HK-Assassin droids that would protect him while he was on the planet.

Cortana would also be with him, since she would be connected to a device developed her herself that would allow her to communicate with him and see what he sees. She would also be able to talk to him of course and if by any chance she loses connection with him, she can also see through the HK assassin droid's.

And if she still can't see him, she will have 1 million droids on standby that will be a 10-minute jump away from the system that will start attacking the planet along with a fleet.

Now while smaller in number's Alexander's fleet has expanded to a total of 10 Super Star destroyer's that will attack the planet and rescue Alexander at all costs.

Alexander would also use this chance to start up a mercenary company/ corporation. He would sell high valued ships at an affordable price that will baffle the Galactic community and build up his wealth.

Cortana had come up with a perfect plan for the Corporation since building high-tech ships would attract lots of customer's even the unwanted ones like the Empire, but it was all part of her plan since she knew that the Empire would be their future enemies so getting in contact with them early would be more beneficial so that Cortana can come up with a countermeasure for them.

3