Chapter 3: Wandering on the Edge of Death
80 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leaning on the 11th bus, I walked for more than an hour, Lu Yuan followed the map in the phone and found his destination.

Xili City, Southern Branch of Genetic Warrior Association.

That is a very conspicuous building in the bustling area.

The tall building made of black stone occupies more than two hundred meters width. There are two warrior statues about 50 meters high on both sides of the central main entrance. The warrior holds a long sword and the long swords intersect in the air. , The main entrance is just below the long sword.

The attire of the person who enters and exits at the front entrance is also quite different from that of the ordinary person.

Some people are wearing armors, some are wearing robes, some are wearing long swords, and some even have tails. Lu Yuan has some doubts whether this is a human at all. People can grow tails!

  But almost everyone has a powerful imposing manner.

Lu Yuan here is like a sheep entering a wolf pack.

He took a deep breath and entered the gate.

After entering the gate, there is a lobby. Lu Yuan spotted the central information desk at first glance.

He carefully avoided the genetic warrior that walked like a dragon and stepped like a tiger, and came to the information desk.

The young lady at the information desk looked at Lu Yuan with a cordial smile:

"Hello, can I help you?"

" I just woke up and want to register."

The young lady pointed her finger to the right: "The registration office is over there...Xiao Ai, show this gentleman the way."

When Miss Sister was talking, a white robot with a height of about 1.6 meters came out by the information desk with a crisp and lively Loli voice:

"This gentleman, please come with me. Xiao Ai will take you to the genetic warrior registration office."

The robot Xiao Ai turned around after speaking, and Lu Yuan quickly followed along.

When the genetic warrior saw the robot Xiao Ai, he would give way. Lu Yuan did not need to avoid the crowd from time to time. After a while, he came to a room on the right side of the hall.

The room is about two hundred square meters. There are some chairs in the center. There is a row of windows on the side of the door, and there are staff members who are checking in.

Lu Yuan glanced at the room quickly.

There are about twenty people sitting on the central chair, their faces are very green, they look about the same size as Lu Yuan, or maybe even smaller.

Lu Yuan knows that these people, like him, are just awakening.

After the robot Xiao Ai came to this room with Lu Yuan, the loli voice sounded again:

"Sir, this is the registration office. You can pick it up at the ticket machine. Tickets, and then wait for the number to be called."

Xiao Ai pointed to a ticket machine by the door.

Lu Yuan walked over and took the ticket. He glanced at B12.

I took a look at Window B, it's only B08 now, and I have to wait a little longer.

He came to a corner and sat down and waited quietly.

About half an hour later, the radio sounded and Lu Yuan's number was called.

Lu Yuan came to the window and sat down. Inside was a thin young lady.

She laughed at Lu Yuan:

   "Hello, did you register for the genetic warrior?"

"Yes."

" Please give me the ticket and check the fingerprints and pupils."

Lu Yuan handed her the ticket, and under her guidance, checked the fingerprints and pupils.

  Miss sister glanced at the light curtain on the side, said with a smile:

"Imperial citizen, ID number XL139205253232, name Lu Yuan, please confirm, is it correct?"

A light curtain also appeared in front of Lu Yuan's eyes, with Lu Yuan's avatar, ID number and name on it.

Lu Yuan glanced over and clicked OK.

"Please show your genetic war pattern."

Lu Yuan lifted his left wrist to reveal the golden lines on the wrist.

Miss sister took out a black instrument and placed it on the golden pattern. Soon, with a beep, a green light flashed on the black instrument.

She smiled and opened the mouth and said:

"Genetic war pattern confirmation. Mr. Lu Yuan, congratulations on your becoming a genetic warrior, I hope you can prosper and survive for Human Race Fight."

"many thanks."

Miss sister acted again, and then opened the mouth and said:

"Registration is complete, you I just awakened and now I am a trainee level genetic warrior. I will receive 5000 red maple coins an imperial allowance every month. This month allowance has been distributed to your personal account. In addition, I have opened the permission to log in to the genetic warrior website for you. , The account number is your ID number, and the initial password is 666666. You can log in to the genetic warrior website to view the information related to the genetic warrior. The Empire has prepared basic Spiritual Qi guidance techniques, Military Fitness Boxing and military sports for the newly awakened genetic warrior for free Killing sword has been sent to your Battle.net mailbox, please go back and check it."

The young lady said a lot, then looked up towards Lu Yuan, said with a smile:

"Do you have any questions?"

Lu Yuan was taken aback after listening carefully.

He quickly took out his mobile phone and looked at it, and then he saw the transfer information of 5,000 yuan.

His current personal deposit has reached 5,035 yuan, which is simply gratifying!

  As for the Spiritual Qi Guidance Techniques, Lu Yuan didn't understand.

He plans to check it again after he goes back.

Thinking of this, Lu Yuan with one's heart set on speeding home.

He smiled brightly:

   "Nothing, thank you."

"You're welcome, if you have no questions, please rate my service."

Of course, Lu Yuan ordered a five-star review.

After that, Lu Yuan couldn't wait to leave the Genetic Warrior Association.

Now that he has money, he went out, and Lu Yuan used taxi-hailing software to get a taxi.

Within a few seconds, an unmanned suspension vehicle stopped in front of Lu Yuan.

The technology of this world is much more advanced than Lu Yuan before.

Unmanned driving technology, intelligent robot technology, and suspension technology are all very mature.

According to Lu Yuan's understanding, these are all knowledge gained by the genetic warrior from the place of origin.

One can imagine how many treasures there are in that place of origin.

Get in the car and go home.

It didn't take long for the floating car to come to a somewhat run-down area from the bustling area.

Bang peng~ peng~!!

Lu Yuan sitting in the car vaguely heard gunshots coming from a distance.

His complexion has not changed, he is used to it.

Because of the limited living expenses, Lu Yuan lives in a slum area, and the law and order is not good, and there will be gun battles from time to time.

After all, there is alienation in this world, and even ominous beasts sneak into the city from time to time, and ordinary people are not forbidden to equip weapons.

This has also led to rampant gangs in areas with poor public security and many crimes.

The area where Lu Yuan is located is already considered okay. He heard that some areas have disappeared every day.

Soon, the hovering car stopped at the gate of Lu Yuan's community. Lu Yuan lowered his head slightly and hurried into the community.

After cautiously avoiding a few drunks and declining the enthusiastic young lady sister, Lu Yuan returned to his room.

That is a small room of 20 square meters separated out, there is only a room with a bed and desk, and a simple bathroom.

The rent is very cheap, 200 per month.

After returning to house, Lu Yuan exhaled.

Every time I go home, I am afraid of when I will be blown off by bullets flying over.

Before, I only felt it in the memory of his predecessor, but now that he experienced it personally, Lu Yuan was panicked.

I feel that I have been on the verge of death.

Wait...

big brother I seem to have money now?

He eyes shined and suddenly thought of this problem.

Go to see the house tomorrow! Move away from this ghost place!

  Otherwise, he was afraid that he would be shot to death before he became a gangster.

That is definitely the biggest loss Human Race has ever suffered!

He stopped thinking about it, opened the antique notebook on his desk, and started logging on to the genetic warrior website, commonly known as Battle.net.

Search the website, open the webpage, and enter the account password.

"Identity card...666666...logged in!"

Lu Yuan logged in to the web page, immediately changed his password, and got his nickname by the way .

Lu Yuan originally wanted to take the nickname'destined person', but it turned out that the nickname had already been taken.

He tried a few other nicknames, but they all already existed.

Lu Yuan finally chose the nickname "Youyiren" which is full of aid.

This made Lu Yuan deeply realize that no matter which world he is in, naming is always the most troublesome thing.

After changing his nickname and password, Lu Yuan found out that he had an email.

He clicked on it and found three pieces of information.

Alex used to be a person with an incomplete soul and died at the age of 20 without being able to cultivate.

Mysteriously, he once again woke up in a different world, in the body of a young man with the same name, facial features, and even soul.

Yes, the other half of Alex's soul was actually born as this young man but since this young man's soul was also incomplete, just like Alex, he also couldn't practice martial arts.

After both incomplete souls fused together, a System suddenly appeared and Alex could feel a kind of connection with this system as if he himself was the creator of this system.

The System grants him the ability to see everyone's attributes and duplicate them.

Follow Alex's journey to the peak of martial arts as he'll overturn both heaven and earth and will even try to Replicate the Heavens.

0