Chapter 5.5: Chio Chocolate Ball
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Wow!" Huga exclaimed. He moved around from one road side stall to another carrying the Ashiromi pup in his arms.

" Stop running around little Huga." Gorin said a little annoyed.

" What are these?" Huga asked standing in front of a stall.

" It's my family's famous candy. It's called ' Chio Chocolate Ball '. It's outside is entirely covered in chocolate giving it this brown color." The man, Mr. Chio said. Huga began to drool.

" Stop that already. Here I'll buy it." Gorin said.

" Do you want one too Ashli?" Gorin asked as Ashli shook his head.

" We'll take one." Gorin said paying the money and the candy on a stick.

" Here have it." Gorin said giving the candy to Huga who reached out his hand and to take.

He held the pup in one hand and the candy in the other. The pup barked in excitement. He licked the candy enjoying the taste.

" It taste so good." He said.

" Aren't you going to go meet that friend of yours?" Ashli asked.

" I've already met with him." Gorin said.

" Uh? Is he going to help us?" Ashli asked.

" He said he'll help me. So we don't need to worry anymore." Gorin said as Ashli just looked down at him blankly.

" Hmm." Ashli said.

____________________________

They went to different restaurants trying different foods.

" This food is so delicious." Huga said as the dog barked while enjoying it's food.

____________________________

" ..... the human fell off the cliff and floated down the stream." A storyteller ended   his story.

" Did that really happen. There isn't anything like sapient monsters." A man said.

" It's true I saw it with my own eyes, he could even talk." The storyteller said.

' This old man ....' Gorin thought.

" Hmmm, sapient monsters, there are some." Ashli said.

After a while, Ashli went to him.

" Can you tell me more?" Ashli asked the storyteller.

" I've said all I know, the monster said he wanted to kill the man, that he was a distraction. I couldn't hear what they were saying properly." The storyteller said.

" Thanks for the information." Ashli said.

They left the establishment and spent the rest of the day exploring the city.

____________________________

After an entire day of exploring they returned to the inn. After dinner they went out and watched the stars together while the pup was running around.

" Today was the best. Thank you. I wish my big brother was here with us." Huga said soon falling asleep.

0