Arriving at the Mainland 2
60 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jin immediately turned to look at the one who uttered those words, only to be even more baffled. What he saw was a well built young man of about 25 years of age. He had short, black, unruly hair, brown eyes, and a faint beard , but that wasn't what Jin was focusing on. On the young man's hands were two objects that definitely shouldn't have been in the ship, a wooden board , and a small metal trident.

"Hey, you sure you wanna stay in that place for much longer, seeing that it's falling apart and all?" calmly pointed the young man, and Jin immediately jumped fromhis spot and instinctively out of his stupor. With his returned strength he immediately jumped from where he was, leaping over three  meters easily, and landing next to the young man.

"Thank you....." mumbled Jin as he warily assessed the strange young man. He had accepted him in his ship as he had presented himself as an ordinary young man looking to start anew at the mainland, but looking at him right now, Jin knew he had been tricked.

Seeing the strange face of Jin, the young man only smiled and shook his head." No need to be afraid, I'm not someone with bad intentions towards you or your crew, but I must ask a strange question.....how long do you think this rain is going to last?"

"..........

Jin was taken aback by such a bizarre question as the light drizzle hit his face, so of course he didn't answer to the young man's annoyance.

"Sigh, it seems that there is no more time for questions. " said the young man as he put the wooden board in front of himself like a shield just in the nick of time. A jet of pressurized water passed through the ship's deck , leaving a 5 cm deep line on the hard wooden  boards of the ship. 

"Hmph, I'm beginning to lose my patience. " said the young man as he gritted  his teeth  as he jumped straight out of the ship and into the sea where the seahorse monster was.

"Ahh.... wait....you can't..." Jin was left in bewilderment as such an action was clearly stupid. Even if someone one realm higher encountered a being of the sea and was not at least a cultivator of the water element, he wouldn't dare to fight, but the young man in front of him did just that. Jinn immediately went to the  side of the ship where the young man would have fallen, but was once again surprised to see the young man not getting killed, but instead riding the strange looking wooden plank at high speed across the water. It was an incredible sight he would never forget.

..........

*Boom boom....

Missile of condensed water followed closely behind Fabian as he quickly moved through the surface of the sea with his surfboard. They impacted the water like explosives, but he was always faster then them by a hair's breath. Still, that wasn't good enough for him. ' Shit, even with ' Inamura ' I'm having difficulties. I'm fast enough to doge the attacks, but I'm not sure I have enough firepower to kill this thing as Inamura's is most highly effective towards land based beings. That thing is a sea monster, and water will definitely not do much damage.'

*Boom boom.....

"Kiiiii.....

Fabian  swiftly dogged the attacks of the seahorse moving in a zigzag pattern, and the later didn't like it. It abandoned it's long range tactics as he couldn't hit Fabian ,and immediately rushed it's smaller opponent which would be crushed immediately from it's size.

"Kiiiii... 

"Hmphh...." coldly harrumphed Fabian as he saw the monster being quickly propelled towards him by the sea wave's, and a smile bloomed on his face. He immediately slowed down his speed making the seahorse catch up with him, and when they were ten meters apart, Fabian sprung his trap.

"TORNAVE!"

Immediately he turned around as a wide spinning colum of water crashed head on with the seahorse. An explosion of water happened as the move hit the seahorse, stopping it on its track's. It clearly had enough stopping power, and Fabian immediately jumped into the air at this opportunity.He gritted his teeth as he he tightly held his three pronged harpoon, and put 80% of his Aura in it. Electricity crackled as the weapon was empowered and immediately launched at the head of the monster.

*Pzzzzttttt"

The sound of electricity was heard from a distance , and the seahorse monster immediately fell. It died without even releasing a noise as the trident passed through its head like a hot knife through butter. The beast died even before Fabian even landed on the sea again. It was quite a comical sight as the calamity that had befallen the shift had fallen instead.

"Uhhh..."awkwardly muttered Fabian as the fight ended so easily and quickly. " I guess that was more powerful than I really needed." Seeing that it was really over he lazily headed towards the ship, jumped into the ship once again, and deactivated his Hatsu. The surfboard and the harpoon disappeared , but the crew and Jin were all quiet as they looked at him.

"What?" smilingly said Fabian as he opened his arm's wide " Is there something on me?"

Of course no one laughed at his stupid joke, not only because it was not that funny, but also because no one dared to laugh at a cultivator of that level. Their captain Jin Ling who was at the third level of Qi Condensation was strong , but he couldn't even damage the seahorse monster, but this young man in front of them killed the same monster with only one move. They even dared to believe that he was a cultivator of the Qi Sea realm.

Seeing the heavy situation, Jin Ling immediately broke the tension as he hastily greeted Fabian. "This humble Jin Ling greats the benevolent master. Please, forgive me for my rudeness." Seeing the tense situation of the crew Fabian nodded, and without them even realizing, all the crew let out a breath they didn't know they had been holding.

3