Chapter 2
98 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fu Jing asked his father, " But father Ye Qinyue is the fiancee of Brother Fu Tian when she had became my marriage partner." Even his cousin is a waste but in future his cultivation will rise very rapidly with the assist of protagonist halo. He will face slap the others while reaching the top . 

Fu Mubai said, " Her marriage contract with Fu Tian is broken by Ye Patriach and entered into marriage contract with you." Fu Mubai gave the explanation to him in a detailed manner how the 1st elder saved Ye Patriach life by damaging his cultivation , the engagement between Fu Tian and Ye Qinyue and why did the Ye Patriach broke the engagement now. 

Fu Jing knew that why the Ye Patriach Ye Xun broke the engagement because he and his family had become the laughing stock in the upper domain and even his ancestors wanted him to break the engagement.

After clearing all the thoughts, Fu Jing faced and asked his uncle 1st Elder Fu Xiong , " Uncle are you okay with this and have you asked the opinion of Brother Fu Tian." Hearing Fu Jing words Fu Xiong  got sad and said to him, " I also had given consent on this matter on his behalf as his father, as Tianer have the waste physique and the engagement between them will broke sooner than later as no one want to have a fiancee who couldn't cultivate"

After hearing this Fu Jing face go twitched , he asked Fu Mubai " Father where is Brother Tian is he not in the family " 

Fu Mubai said " He was expelled from the family and he is no longer the member of Fu Immortal Family " After hearing his father answer, Fu Jing knew after the expulsion he will get heaven defying opportunities , he will rise and make his name famous among the younger generation in the upper domain. 

After having discussion with his father and family elders, Fu Jing left the main hall and Fu Mubai  informed the consent of his son to Ye Patriach so that they can conduct the marriage ceremony between them very soon.

Fu Jing came into his room and sat on the bed and whispered," System open my personal panel"

Immediately, a character introduction screen appeared in front of him .

"Host: Fu Jing."

"Identity: Young Master of Fu Immortal Family, Holy Son of Divine Sword Palace."

"Physique: Eternal Sword Demon Body (Fusion of Heavenly Sword Body and Heavenly Demon Body)."

"Cultivation Base: True God Peak."

"Cultivation Technique: Eternal Sword Demon Sutra (Integration of Various Techniques)

"Martial Technique: Eternal Sword Demon Seeking Scripture

"Dao: Emotions, Sword 

"Luck Value: 10(Black)

"Combat Level: Divine King Realm Early"

After closing the system interface, Fu Jing called his Guardian Feng Lao. A black-clothed middle-aged man with a vague face emerged from the void and kneeled in front of Fu Jing and asked,''Young Master What is your order.'' Feng Lao is a protector personally assigned by his father to protect his son. He has a cultivation base of Quasi- Supreme.Even in the Upper Domain there are not many places where he can't go or he can have a Supreme Elder status in first class forces.

Fu Jing said, '' Arrange a strong man and tell him to Find Fu Tian and give me every details of him where he goes, who he meets, what he does etc. But don't interfere.'' 

Feng Lao had a doubt on his face and asked '' Young Master, I don't know why give so much importance to a waste.''

Fu jing eyes turned red and said,''Fu Tian has great luck in him and he can find opportunities for me.''  

Feng Lao nodded. Young Master has been hailed as a unicorn by his family since he was a child.Many things can be seen more clearly than their older generations. He didn't doubt the truth of these words.Feng Lao said, '' Okay Young Master I will arrange as per your instructions.'' And he left.

Glossary:- Cultivation Realms

Mortal Physique,Spiritual Sea,Soul Palace, Transcendent, Great Transcendent, Holy Master, Conferred Lord Realm, Conferred King Realm, False God, The God, Celestial God, Divine King Realm, Quasi Saint, Saint, Supreme Saint, Great Saint, Quasi Supreme(1-9 levels), Supreme, Quasi Emperor(1-9 levels), Emperor, Quasi Immortal etc.

Luck:

Black, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Cyan, Purple and Gold

I would appreciate if you could share your thoughts on this ongoing fantasy novel, so that i can improve my writing and creative ability to provide you with the best experience.

2