Chapter 3
127 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''Aizen, you son of a bitch!'' Someone shouted outside: ''Come here now!''

William heard someone banging on the door wanting to force his way in. If he was not mistaken, this was his mother's supposed boyfriend and his stepfather. As an ear-to-ear grin broke out on William's face.

In simple words...William was still William.

If he allowed himself to be bullied by a shitty nobody, he would not remain William who tormented the hearts of humans.

He would just be a miserable person.

''Wasn't Kenny his name?'' Whispered William. ''A foreigner then.''

Vaguely, Kenny's silhouette flashed through William's mind.

A tall, tanned man with a scar on his chin. A short-tempered fuse who didn't like to be contradicted.

''Ehehe - Haa... This is getting pretty interesting.'' William spoke with a half smile.

Knock - Knock!

Knock - Knock!

The knocking on the door began to increase with Kenny trying to force his way in.

''You little bastard! Come on, open this damn door!'' yelled Kenny angrily.

Hearing Kenny's agitation, William continued to grin from ear to ear while enjoying the glow in his rings.

''Brat!'' shouted Kenny, when he was ignored.

It was obvious from being a 'Good' stepfather that he didn't know if Aizen was there, he was just throwing shit in the air, and unfortunately for him. There was another completely different person who took over Aizen's body.

Tired of all the unnecessary noise, William made a bubble around himself using the [ Space ] around him.

Due to his limited knowledge of [ Space ] - he couldn't do anything very complex like create a hole that would take him to a particular place or attack using the [ Space Element ].

But something like creating a bubble that wouldn't let the sound from the outside in is easy for him.

Hearing no more unpleasant sounds coming from that pig outside, William turned his attention back to the System.

''... Panel... Do you have a name? It's annoying if I call you panel all the time.'' William asked.

[ I wasn't programmed with a name: the host can give me a name if he wants. ]

Listening to the robotic, emotionless voice in his mind.

William thought of a name that was easy to memorize and also sounded pleasant to his ears.

''Ronnie.'' William spoke.

//-//

[ Registering... ]

[ Name Successfully Registered! ]

[ Please call me Ronnie. ]

[ Host would like to customize the > System < ? ]

//-//

William didn't have to think about choosing a personality out loud.

''No, continue as is,'' William said. A system with 'Personality' was not a good idea.

That Personality, for example, might end up wanting to do something suspicious or take on a personality that went against their own. They are connected by the soul and nothing good would come of it.

William turned his head slightly toward the door and seeing how Kenny was still trying to force his way in, once he broke down the door, then William would have an excuse to act in 'Self Defense' when Kenny came in.

He said: ''Ronnie?''

[ Yes Host? ] Ronnie replied.

''Do you have any good food in the store?'' asked William.

[ Yes, there is a wide variety of food in the store. ]

Smiling William, tasting different kinds of food was certainly making his mouth water.

William had heard that the stranger the food, the better it tasted.

''Oh, how exactly does this store work? And is this system exactly like the games I played when I was a teenager?'' asked William.

[There is an almost infinite variety of items in the store. Yes, exactly. Almost exactly, for more details, the host can see the Menu provided by the System. ]

''Hmm... I wanted to look now, but I don't think I have time for that *Sigh*.'' William grumbled with a sigh at the end.

He got up from the bed and began to flex his body and listen to every pop he made, for Aizen did not play any kind of sport - clearly, William could feel how weak and malnourished his body was.

'' *Sigh* I'll have to work hard on that... Hold on a second... Ronnie, is there anything that will speed up my body growth and muscle mass gain?'' asked William.

[ Yes. ]

//-//

Still, in his bubble that let in no outside sound, William undid it with a thought.

William already had a plan in mind of how he was going to completely fuck Kenny. First, he would use [ Telekinesis ] to bring Kenny to his house, and then he would use [ Telekinesis ] again to immobilize him, and finally, he would start torturing him in every way imaginable,

BAM!

The door finally collapsed when he reached 0 Hp, and when William saw Kenny looking at him with a murderous look on his face and loose veins from his neck.

"Brat!" shouted Kenny angrily, "How dare you ignore me... Who do you think paid for your whore and your mother's things?''

William just smiled and raised his middle finger: ''Probably you, you eunuch.'' Answered William mockingly.

''You were probably also one of that woman's several lovers, after all, she is a whore. What do you expect from one?''

William watched as Kenny saw his fists balled in anger and continued with a sneering smile on his face, ''My goodness.''

''Did you really think the whore loved you or something?''

"Dude, listen to my advice. That woman, even though she was going out with you, brought three men here every day, and poor me, I had to listen to that whore moaning like a pig in heat. Oh, my poor ears.''

He wasn't lying when he said that his 'mother' brought three men into his house and fucked like a pig in heat.

She lived next door, after all, it was impossible not to hear her moaning like a sow, seeing how thin these walls were.

''You seem to have grown some balls, who gave you so much courage?'' Growled Kenny.

The only reason Kenny acted so powerful was that his older brother worked for a local gang.

Even if he was only one of many members who served as an 'errand boy' Kenny still bragged about his brother.

''At least I have more than you...after all, you're the one who can't satisfy your own girlfriend.'' He taunted William once again, making a point of throwing more salt in Kenny's wound.

Kenny pulled a Glock G22 from his hip and pointed it at William and shouted hysterically, ''Who the hell do you think you are!''

Even with the Glock pointed at his head, William kept smiling as if this was just the tantrum of a small child who owed him his taken toy.

"Call me your daddy, you little bitch!'' Once again, William made a point of taunting Kenny.

Kenny's anger reached its limit when he threatened to pull the trigger while attracting unwanted attention from neighbors and passersby.

"You fucking brat! As soon as I kill you, I'm going to kill that bitch of a mother of yours!'' Kenny yelled and squeezed the trigger of the gun.

But the gun jammed in his hand.

This was William's doing, he was using [ Telekinesis ] to prevent the bullet from leaving the barrel.

But unfortunately, things were not going the way William wanted, he wanted the gun to explode in Kenny's hand and not jam.

''Go ahead... You're going to do me a favor.'' William shrugged his shoulders and replied cynically.

He calmly approached Kenny with unknown intentions... As Kenny tried to unlock the gun.

//-//

Meanwhile, a woman on a throne staring into nothingness, completely stoic. She radiated power, enough to make Gods and Demons freeze in place just by her presence.

Beautiful.

She had bright blond hair that flowed down her shoulders and glowing skin, free of any blemishes. Blue robes that hugged every curve of her body and long legs that eyes refused to look away from. The robes were cut high enough to see her legs in all their glory.

''Is it done as I commanded you?'' said the woman, her voice was ethereal.

She said to no one in particular, much less to anyone visible.

''Yes, it was done. William Hassan Graham has been successfully transmigrated.'' Answered a voice that did not belong to a man or a woman.

''Good, keep an eye on him.''

''About that.'' The '?' seemed to hesitate.

''Did something happen?''

Seeing the hesitation in the A.I.'s voice - The woman asked wanting to know if any problems occurred.

''Yes. As I was ordered, I transmigrated him into a body identical to his in his past life.''

''What's wrong?''

''I think you'd better see for yourself, Mademoiselle.''

A large blue holographic screen appeared before the woman...showing no less than William, eating a skewer of meat.

It would be no big deal if there were not two people lying on the floor in serious condition.

A man and a woman, while the woman looked very much like William, and a tall, tanned man with a scar on his chin.

There were something like skewers embedded in their bodies, like eyes, legs and arms. The ground was soaked with blood from both of them.

And they seemed to have fainted from the pain and because their pain receptors had reached their maximum limit.

On the other hand, the Causer of all this was sitting on a white bed while eating a skewer of meat with a happy expression, next to him on the bed was a disassembled gun.

Something not conducive to the situation he was in.

Unfortunately, there were certain 'curious' people who were looking through the door that was destroyed while they were enjoying the plight of the man and the woman, recording or taking pictures of the difficulty of the two of them.

There are not only people with nefarious intentions there, some are even called the 'Police' but, do they really expect that the Police would enter a Neighborhood with dangerous gangs just to save two unimportant people?

Ehehe... No.

''Do you think he, William is using [ Clairvoyance ]?'' Asked the Woman wanting to give a second opinion.

''There's a 99% chance he's using it.'' Answered '?'

''Besides that a God of that World, Indra so-called, noticed that the future changed because of William.'' Said '?' again.

''After calculating, there is 99.9% that William and Shiva got into a clash, Shiva because of arrogance and thinking that only he can be above the heavens, and William had started a Clash against the supernatural World for reasons yet unknown.'' Said '?' with a final sigh.

Even though she had only known this new transmigrator for a short time, he was already being one of the most troublesome.

The woman stopped to think about something and then said, ''Keep an eye on him and tell me if any Outer God decides to invade that world, they have already started to get curious about that place, the only reason they haven't tried to invade is because of that Dragon of Dreams and Infinity.''

''And... When is the percentage of him eventually finding out about the [ Sacred Gear and Longinus ] ... or does he already know about them?''

''There is 90% that he ends up finding out about them in a few days.'' He answered '?' and continued: - ''He shouldn't have too much control over his [ Clairvoyance ], however, because of the Title [ Fallen Genius and Sage Above Heaven and Earth ] it makes him learn much faster than Heaven's chosen geniuses.'' I said '?' explaining from his point.

'' [ Fallen Genius ] Gives a 3x XP Multiplier bonus on all learning, if he manages to restore the Title to [ Genius ] - He would have a 6x Multiplier. Even the 'Hero' doesn't have a Genius title, but to compensate for that the Hero has the 'Probity and Luck' as all 'Protagonist' - And, if William gets the Title of [ Protagonist ] - Something he already has all the long requirements to be one. He will become an Unstoppable Existence in all the worlds he goes, there were no Geniuses or Children of Heaven who would buy themselves with him.''

''Not forgetting He has the Title [ Great Sage ] - Magic is easily learned by him, no matter the type.'' You said '?'

But why did you want me to explain all this? Shouldn't you already know, Mademoiselle?'' Asked '?'

''Its Answer is simple. The 'Spectators' may become irritated and bored that this story is going at a slow pace, and exposing almost nothing of the Protagonist, William.'' Answered the Woman.

''Then it's easier to explain a little about how some of his titles work here so no one will complain. Even though we know that the 'Spectators' have no power whatsoever to influence within a world, only the Author has that power.''

''That's why most Authors are unlucky.'' She said.

''So, this has basically become a Story.'' Said '?'

''Yes.'' She replied simply.

''Lilith, what do you think will happen when Will finds out about the [ Sacred Gears ] and their powers?'' Asked the woman, she already knew what would happen, but since she had to make the 'Readers' curious, she asked the question.

''From everything he has shown so far, He doesn't seem to care much for other people's feelings and is only acting based on what he can gain, and he seems to be quite vindictive.'' Answered '?' now, Lilith, ''Death. That's what will happen to these people, I can't see any other viable option.'' Lilith said.

//-//

William looked without emotion at the two unconscious people on the floor, thinking that woman would come back at the perfect time.

Normally, William would be giving these people a second look... However, something more 'Interesting' happened.

//-//

[ > Torture < Proficiency - A ]

Due to previous uses, the 'Proficiency' has been raised from F to A.

By inducing pain in people to get answers, people will feel 90% more pain, and there is a 90% chance that a questioned enemy will fall into a state of despair.

//-//

[ > Mechanic < Proficiency - A ]

Due to previous uses, 'Proficiency' has been raised from F to A.

You can work wonders with scrap metal.

+101% Production Amount

+101% Production Speed

//-//

William stared at the floating screens with a strange look, he understood why he had such a high 'Proficiency'. When he had time in his past life, he was playing with scrap metal and assembling random things like 'Turrets' or mini robots that made as much sound as possible before causing an explosion.

Finishing with the meat skewer in his mouth, William took the Glock G22 in his hands, and at record speed, he mounted it.

This was completely different from his past life.

Not wanting to waste any more time here, he still had more to do today than waste his time on worthless people.

Pointing the gun at Kenny, William pulled the trigger without any remorse.

Bang!

The bullet hit Kenny in the head, splattering his brain everywhere and painting the floor red.

[ You Killed > Kenny, The Horn < Lv 2 ]

[ Xp Points Gained - 50! ]

[ The Title > Fallen Genius < went into effect! ]

[ Xp Points Gained - 150! ]

[ Congratulations! You have risen +1 Level! ]

//-//

William raised an eyebrow at the sight of Kenny's brain spilling out onto the floor.

He was finding it amusing how this system was named Kenny.

He glanced at the people who were snooping around, but as soon as he fired those they all ran away.

Shrugging his shoulders and not caring, William, this time pointed at his 'Mother'...

Bang!

Another shot was fired, causing another victim.

[ You killed > The VIP Prostitute < Lv 3 ]

[ Xp Points Gained - 100! ]

[ The Title > Fallen Genius < went into effect! ]

[ Xp Points Gained - 300! ]

[ Congratulations! You have risen +2 Level! ]

//-//

''She has a level higher than his? How does that work?'' Whispered William: ''Maybe it's because of a 'Class' she has?''

William unconsciously put his hand on his chin and began to think.

Even taking another life, William felt 'absolutely' nothing in this situation, not even a hint of emotion could be seen on his face. Perhaps curiosity could not be hidden...

He got out of bed and left the gun on the bed, he already had some plans in mind, one of them was to get a decent house, good food, and finally enter this [ Dungeon ] that he saw with [ Clairvoyance ] - He didn't have to take care of his family anymore, at least now he would live for himself.

Beginning to strengthen himself... He noticed some demons and a dragon in this town, even if the dragon seemed to be asleep.

The best thing he could do was to Grind and Grind until no one could stop him.

)------------------------------(

- Host: William Hassan Graham

- Level: 3 [ XP: 0/600 ]

- Title: Master Hollow Assassin, Fallen Genius

- Tendency: Neutral ( 10% evil )

- Age: 79 years old

- Race: Human

- Gender: Male

- Traits: Cold Blood, Poison Resistance, Iron Stomach, Heightened Senses

- Strength: 6

- Health: 6

- Agility: 6

- Magic power: 103

- Mana: -

- Luck: 100

- Points: 15

)-----------------------------------(

Abilities:

[ > Katana Mastery < Proficiency: C+ ]

[ > Firearms Mastery < Proficiency: A+ ]

[ > Mechanic < Proficiency: A ]

[ > Torture < Proficiency: A ]

[ > 72 Demonic Gods < Proficiency: - ]

[ > Sage Eyes < Proficiency: - ]

[ > Sage Longevity < Proficiency: - ]

[ > Mana Manipulation < Proficiency: E ]

[ > Meditation < Proficiency: E ]

[ > Telekinesis < Proficiency: E ]

[ > Magic < Proficiency: - ]

[ > Magic Immunity < Proficiency: - ]

)-----------------------------------(

Spells:

[ > Clairvoyance < Proficiency: D+ ]

[ > Fire Manipulation < Proficiency: E ]

[ > Water Manipulation < Proficiency: E ]

[ > Air Manipulation < Proficiency: E ]

[ > Earth Manipulation < Proficiency: E ]

[ > Electricity Manipulation < Proficiency: E ]

[ > Ice Manipulation < Proficiency: E ]

[ > Light manipulation < Proficiency: E ]

[ > Plant Manipulation < Proficiency: E ]

[ > Time Manipulation < Proficiency: E ]

[ > Darkness Manipulation <  Proficiency: E ]

[ > Space Manipulation < Proficiency:  E ]

[ >Demonic Force Manipulation < Proficiency: E ]

[ > Nullification of magic < Proficiency: E ]

)-----------------------------------(

5