4
90 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N - I have changed the stats, they will be like this from now on...

- Stats: Strength () / Stamina () Agility ()

- Intelligence () / Magic power ()

- Luck ()

''.= Speaking.

'. = Thinking.

[]. = System.

{}. = Skill and Spell.

-xXx-

Yuuki Sousuke Pov:

Finishing another 'Job' - A small orgy with 3 Vips clients.

I used the motel bathroom to clean myself up and change as a hot milky liquid dripped down my jade white legs.

Not that I minded getting covered in cum, mouth, ass, face, hair, and ass were all welcome in my holes.

But it is annoying to have to remove it from me every time.

I was without a doubt, a beautiful woman.

Spotless white skin, ample breasts, shoulder-length black hair, slim waist, and best of all, best of all I knew how to handle men.

7bc7fa9d7973060968387125656c3a11.jpg

***

~ 60 minutes later ~

Not saying goodbye to my clients ~ It's not like it's the last time we'll see each other.

I'll just come home to see my toy and my little bastard. Besides, I was tired of all this action.

The toy I was referring to was my current boyfriend, even if it was as he thought, because to me, he was just another sex toy that was there to relieve some of my boredom, and the little bastard was my son.

The only reason I didn't have an abortion as soon as I found out I was pregnant, was because some of my clients had a fetish for fucking pregnant women.

Also, at the time, I was earning a large sum of money in yen.

Because of my pregnancy, I gained more curves and bigger breasts, something my clients were loving to this day.

Just because of that, I let the little bastard live and have a minimally acceptable life.

I didn't even know who his father was and I didn't care - I had gone to bed with more than 3 men that day.

So little did they matter to me?

So getting in front of my current apartment was not the best, but still worth it because of the low price.

As I saw the crowd and some of them stared, not that I cared, I received many stares, many of them were because of my revealing clothes.

Like the one I was wearing, a miniskirt, a tight top squeezing my breasts, and by the way, I was without panties, one of the customers ended up tearing them off because he was so excited.

But back in the crowd, I treated them like air and headed up the stairs.

As I wiggled my seductive ass, giving a "nice view" for those sitting on the stairs to see under my skirt and get a glimpse of my pussy.

The next moment, Yuuki climbed the stairs, but not before avoiding the laws of the world and providing a nice picture of a pussy in the process.

Anyway.

Seeing the door of the little bastard filled with people laughing, some taking pictures and recording what was happening inside.

What the hell is going on here? I complained to myself, as my beautiful face wracked up.

Thinking that Kenny had done some shit that had crossed the line.

I approached quickly and people let me pass, just as Moses did with the red sea.

As soon as I got closer and saw what had happened inside.

My stomach turned upside down at the sight of the scene.

My toy was lying on the ground with what looked like some kind of toothpick.

And a lot of blood was pouring from his wounds, especially from his right eye, which was badly injured.

Although I only treated Kenny as a disposable toy, seeing that scene still made me angry and bitter.

Even though I didn't 'love' him ~ The two of us had been dating for about two years and to say that I didn't feel that seeing my partner all wounded would be a lie.

... I looked at the one who caused all this trouble.

The Little Bastard, my son.

He was standing there, eating some kind of meat skewer while stuffing his mouth, as if it was the best delicacy, or as if that piece of meat could be stolen from him.

He no longer seemed to be the one who walked around with his head down all the time. He had an air of extreme confidence around him.

Suddenly, swallowing all the meat in his mouth at once, the little bastard spoke in a disinterested tone: "You're back. How was it, did you have a good time?'

The words ended up getting stuck in my throat.

''I'll take your silence as a yes. You looked a little bright until a second ago ~ now you look like you've seen a ghost.'' He said dryly.

''Serves you right.'' He said dismissively.

My whole being began to tremble for some unknown reason, just hearing him speak.

And suddenly, he casually turned around and looked me in the eyes inexpressibly.

Making my legs tremble more and more... That... Those eyes were not human, they were the eyes of a monster pretending to be human.

Someone who killed many people without even flinching for a second.

A real monster.

Yuuki was still quite shaken by Aizen's sudden change, making it seem as if lightning had electrocuted her:

Yuuki swallowed dryly, ''... You are not Aizen.'' Yuuki whispered.

Maybe his broken Japanese gave him away?

Or ...

Could that be the maternal instinct?

''Bingo!'' He exclaimed, not from Happiness, just his standard dash of cynicism: ''Unfortunately, you won't win any prizes ... Besides Death.''

When Aizen said that... Yuuki felt her vision redden, and a warm liquid ran down her face.

Suddenly, she noticed that the rod Aizen was holding had disappeared a second ago.

And she began to become agitated as she pondered this terrible hypothesis.

Yuuki felt her perception dim and began to see everything spinning around her as the world seemed to be speeding up.

The last thing she heard was a whisper that seemed to come from the Devil himself:

''You will die as you have lived all your life, miserably.''

It was Aizen - No, it was William, saying in a tone without compassion.

As she fell to the ground without strength.

She noticed Aizen with some kind of 'Aura' around him. ~

Golden with dark spots while the dark spots seemed to want to corrupt the golden aura.

Yuuki had no time to repent or even ask forgiveness for her faults and mistakes.

And even if she did, they wouldn't do any good, because according to William, there were only two people in the world, either you were with him, or you were against him.

Yuuki was against him, to her own misfortune.

And every life has an end.

...

 

William Hassan Graham Pov:

After killing my supposed mother and stepfather in cold blood.

Looking at the people at the door with my face full of smiles, I spoke amiably: ''Guys, nothing against, of course, but it's just that I like women, especially older ones.''

I smiled a big beaming smile.

He looked very different from before, that's what these people must be thinking. I thought sarcastically.

This even seemed to cause a certain amount of astonishment in these people for this sudden change in personality.

If you keep looking at me for another second... I'll rip off your testicles and make you swallow them one by one. I politely intimidated them.

After politely intimidating them, ~ They quickly ran away like ants chasing sugar.

Since this woman carried no purse or anything like it, I thought that, like a good son, I should take all her money and put it to good use for my future needs.

I had seen myself many things with [ Clairvoyance ] and taking her money was also on that list.

~ 5 minutes later ~

 

Breaking into the apartment next door using the Glock G22 to destroy the lock with one shot.

During the time I was politely gathering all the essentials, Little did I know that my little 'Magic Trick' a while ago was causing quite a stir... On both sides, human and non-human.

But that was not my problem...

I spent 1 Million karmic points to buy an infinite stock and the [ Dungeon ] which cost 10 Million.

For a total of 11 Million.

( A/N: Karmic points: 2,891,169,699 - 11,000,000 = 2,880,169,699. )

With my current karmic points, this could not even be considered a loss.

And it all ended here.

Everything I saw and saw with my [ Clairvoyance ] ends here.

I supposed it would be best to go up a few levels before taking a look at these demons ... So that I'm prepared in case things get out of hand.

After the quick loot, I left the cheap property with crowds of people at the entrance, I received many looks of various kinds, mostly of astonishment, and as I walked towards them, they opened a passage for me.

I left them aside and looked at the place, it was literally a slum with no asphalt for cars to pass, and the housing was precarious.

But this was not my focus, I was in an alley.

Everyone knows that anything can happen in an alley. Being abducted by an Alien, being teleported to another world, among many others.

Mainly, one of the things that happen the most is when a person enters an alley and, disappears like smoke.

~ One alley later ~

 

Passing through a red crack, just before entering I heard the sound of sirens, I wondered what it was.

As I passed that Crack, the Crack immediately closed behind me.

In front of me was a worn stone corridor and behind me was a stone wall that prevented me from turning back.

''Is this really a dungeon here?'' I thought aloud to myself.

There didn't seem to be anything or monsters here.

After pondering some more random things, I said, "Ronnie, show me how each of the Stats works."

[Understood].

{ The strength of a character's physical endurance and their ability to employ that endurance and adjust to their physical limits a character. }

{ Stamina is the character's physical energy used to perform various strenuous activities, particularly powerful attacks, bruising, or running. }

{ Agility Determines how quickly you can perform certain actions. }

{ Intelligence is one of the four main statistics in the game. It grants magical damage bonuses, as well as maximum MP and advantages focused on skill use. It is used primarily by Mages. }

{ Magic Power is an attribute that determines the amount of product of some basic skills and methods. Extra magic power can be obtained from items, skills, and emblems, which increases the final product. }

{ Luck Determines casual encounters with loot, drop rate, drop amount, and drop type. }

Listening to Ronnie's explanation, I checked how my 'Status' worked.

There didn't seem to be any monsters lurking around.

Even though the place was completely dark, I could still see more or less. I assumed it was due to my [ Sharp Senses ] which helped me see better in the dark.

Sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch.

All of these senses were enhanced, in my first life, I didn't see much difference, but I assumed that was due to me getting used to them in the first place.

Whereas Aizen had none of these Traits, which means my new body will be adapting to all these new Traits:

Back to my character page.

In Accessories, I could wear Two Rings, one Necklace, two Bracelets, and two Earrings.

For Armor, I could wear Gauntlets, Helmets, Chests, and Greaves.

For Weapons, I could use two weapons, one primary and one secondary.

There were props such as an opening for a Mask and a Cloak.

I will consider the 10 rings I am wearing a 'Bug' for allowing me to use ten instead of two.

I could also choose a class:

[ Warrior ] [ White Mage ] [ Black Mage ] [ Thief ]

I thought about the possibilities and uses of each.

[ Warrior ] - Not useful, I already have a certain proficiency with Katana, gaining a skill that I could easily replicate would not be ideal.

[ White Mage ] - Dispensed, I can already see where this will lead, Elemental Magic, I can already control them, won't be useful in the long run.

[ Thief ] - No! I can only take what I want, if someone refuses, I can use force to get what I want.

[ Black Mage ] - Hm, this here would be more useful in the long run, Curse, Black Magic, and Undead.

***

I confirmed by accepting to be a Black Mage.

[ You Acquired: Skeleton Soldier ].

[ Skeleton Soldier ].

- Proficiency: F

- Skill Effect: Using a corpse as a sacrifice, a skeleton soldier is summoned.

The biggest flaw of this ability is that only monsters killed by the user can be sacrificed. Skeletons can copy the user's combat style and can be further affected by the number of magic points the user uses for that skeleton.

***

''So the knowledge is imprinted in my brain.'' I grumbled to myself, after gaining the skill [ Skeleton Soldier ] I had a better understanding of it.

But I would need a corpse as a sacrifice, unfortunately, I haven't seen anything alive yet.

Maybe it's because I haven't left the place since I arrived, maybe that's all.

Confirming that it could be just that, I raised my index finger and a ball of light was created that illuminated the whole place.

My Mana was an endless Well, so even if I started to spread thousands of abilities, my Mana would not diminish.

Meanwhile, in my left hand, ice began to form in it, and soon I was in the grip of an ice sword.

With a long, very sharp, and durable sword in my hands, it was time to explore this here and test my skills.

4