Chapter 3 : first game (part 1)
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

« Name: Frank WinterHill

   age: 17

 Level: 1 

money: $2000 (-600)

company assets: 0

  Skills:

 speed typer, master programmer, designer and artist 

 games:

 Hardware: 

Inventory: gaming laptop +extraordinary+

»

after walking up the next day , I got right to work with my plans that I spend all night working one because right now I have $2000 in my bank account but because I am poor I can't go to the bank to go some out because I smell and I look poor (I am poor).

 

so the first thing I did was go to a local clothing store and buy my self some new clotheing and rented a hotel for 3 night because I don't think the lady In the front Desk believe that that was my bank card and even doe I show her my id she just look at me with pity and skepticism.

 

soon after that awkward conversation with the lady I went to my room and took a nice shower and took a sit in one ofr the chair next to a table and go out my gaming laptops. which I have to say is fucking sick, it has 2 terabyte of space, 36 ram and a G-force 6900 ti graphic card founders addition. also the interface is similar to that or Windows 10 and it can connect to any internet for free with out a password so I don't have to worry about buy a internet box for a while, plus it have a very good security feature so I don't have to worry about some body thry to hack my software and thrying to steal vital information form my computer .

 

 so After getting used to the laptop is tarted to brainstorm some idea about what tip of game I want to make and I came with a decision that I should start small and build up gradually so I don't have to deal with server overload , paying for a server , and all those other costly thing.

 

*so system how do I make games?*

 

« you can use the softwares in the laptop that I have just downloaded to start making game and when does there will be a publisher software in the laptop so that you can publish your game to the gaming market »

 

« also I recommend the user first make a company use the one time-used company maker app on your laptop so that you can a have a company under your games also were all your profit will go . »

 

* great idea system*

 

after listening to the system suggestion I got right to work and after 3 hour of only paper works and getting approved by the system I finally created void studio inc wich is located in upstate, New York .

 

now the only thing left to do is make my game but that will be for tomorrow morning, right now I am dead ass tired as fuck and my back is killing me for sleeping on the floor all the time. 

 

* fuck you mom , dad and you good for nothing animals I called friend I am going to prove you guys so wrong just you wait *

0