Dio’s Development- Birth
120 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The purpose of practice is to improve your power. The purpose of the real race is to win." – Shindo Iroha

...

...

In a universe, possibly different from its original timeline, a miracle was realized.

...

Dio was born on the year 1867 to Dario Brando, an alcoholic and abusive father. His mother was very beautiful, and the only person in his family that was generous towards him. Unfortunately, she passed away due to something that current medical technology could not fix, a broken heart. She died due to overwork and stress for family expenses and abuse which led to a heart attack.

Dio secretly despised his father for his terrible attitude, but more importantly for nonstop disrespect towards his mother. —in part for having caused pain to his mother. His leftover care for his family also disappeared soon after.

Just a few years after being born, Dio always felt different from others but ignored these feelings to focus on becoming an engineer. He felt like this was a job well suited for the current changes happening in the world.

He wanted this, but now he felt the need to halt that dream. The reason was that he knew after his mother passed that he was a greater being. He felt the need now more than ever after being born such a beautiful and exceptional existence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Dio Joestar

Race: Pillar Men, JoJo (50%)

Gender-Male

Timeline : Part 1--Phantom Blood

Racial Abilities : Open Status, Pillar Men Inventory, JoJo Poses, DIO's Will, Hyper Regeneration (Right Side), Anti-Aging, High-Level Body Manipulation (10%), Advanced Intelligence, Joestar Intelligence, Super Charisma, Enhanced Senses, Absorption (Right Side), Elemental Battle Mode (Locked), Ultimate Being (Locked)

DIO's Will- Charismatic, Peerless ambitions, Cunning, Insatiable hunger for power, and Enhanced Stand Talent

Jonathan's Will- Charismatic, Proud, Mischievous, Gentle, and Enhanced Ripple Talent (Locked)

Pillar Men Inventory : Modified Stone Mask, Stone Baseballs (20x)

Fighting Techniques : Spin (10%), Boxing (70%)

[The World] Abilities : (Locked until Part 3)

[The Passion] Abilities : (Locked until Part 3)

Weaknesses : All racial weaknesses can be removed through becoming the Ultimate Being using the Red Stone of Aja.

- {Sunshine} Pillar Men were able to endure sunlight longer than vampires, not killing them. It is only through constant exposure that a Pillar Man will be reduced to stone due to sunlight. Weaknesses can be removed through becoming the Ultimate Being

- {Ripple/Hamon} A sufficiently powerful force of vitality from the Ripple will disintegrate the long-unliving body of Pillar Men.

- {Jonathan's Body} Unable to use the full power of a Stand. A stolen body, being half-mortal also gives an even slower regeneration rate than a Vampire on the left side of his body, including the same for Absorption. The left side of the body can still be regenerated over time if the prey is consumed regularly. Must acquire the blood from a living Joestar to compensate and fully synchronize the body to negate these weaknesses. (3 Liters of living Joestar blood)

- {Half Mortal Body} The left side of the body regenerates slower than a vampire, but faster than a human. It also cannot utilize the Absorption ability of Pillar Men unless the right side of the body uses it. Must acquire the blood from a living Joestar to compensate and fully synchronize the body to negate these weaknesses. (3 Liters of living Joestar blood)

Poses: Use a Pose to show dominance after a fight and have extra luck on your side. Each pose can be imitated, but only having the Pose Skill will give real benefits. Each Pose effect cooldown is 12HR.

[The Original Joestar Pose] (Fanned his hand in front of his face)- It's a pose that's easy to replicate and still gives off a somewhat mysterious quality. (Boost to 150% in Ripple proficiency during a battle)

[Koichi's Lackadaisical  Pose] (Small Awkward stepping)- Koichi Hirose has a small and awkward stature and conveys that energy with his pose. (Very low presence for 15 minutes)

...

This was a screen Dio Joestar has been able to see ever since his birth. The screen was able to show Dio's growth progressively, his skills, and anything else relating to him. It does not work for others, but that is something which was to be expected.

He never truly understood it or felt the need to understand it because he was already a magnificent child prodigy. That was until he realized that certain things go beyond intelligence hidden behind the golden screen.

Also, this screen was able to give a more detailed explanation of each section if Dio were to think about wanting more information. Dio has used this more than ever to try and learn more about his mysterious birth, but now he understood most things relating to the screen's messages.

Ever since he was born, Dio has had vague memories of a past life and future life. Whenever he dreamt about these lives, he would see visions of someone else for a couple of seconds. These visions would appear once every few years.

That was something that seemed to be explained by memories of another life. This was something Dio was slightly surprised about, but he grew to accept it over the years.

Dio also concluded that he was a special creature. Not in the way that he was more talented, but he was completely built differently compared to humans. His race was a Pillar Man and a half JoJo.

He researched the Pillar Men race and was able to learn the full extent of their racial abilities. He was able to store things in his body and absorb living creatures to improve himself.

Fortunately, he only managed to turn his right hand into stone before he was able to change it back. That was a lesson for the cautious him to trust the text boxes more carefully.

He also theorized that JoJo's were a race of smarter creatures, but that was all he could guess with the information given to him.

Dio was able to learn and accept most of the bizarre things about him after growing up in a family like his. He was able to accept things easier and learn to use them for his benefit. The last thing in the world Dio wanted was to die or become easily confused about his goals to become the greatest.

Everything else was self-explanatory, his left side was limited to a human's body, the sunshine and the so-called "Ripple" would also kill him. For now, he decided to look for information on the Red Stone of Aja while trying to find ways to get closer to the Joestar family for their blood and assets.

What the public did not know, was that Dio was attempting to covertly murder his father with a poison he secured when disguised by a man named Wang Chan. While Dario Brando was slowly dying, Dio was practicing boxing and a set of techniques that always appeared in his mind called "Spin".

This was his plan until he researched fourteen years old and learned that his father, Dario Brando, owed the Joestar family a massive debt, which would be paid if Dio went to the Joestar household and became the adopted child of George Joestar.

This good news would be the first real step in Dio's advancement towards the Ultimate existence.

4