Awakening- Esidisi
84 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Even a fool can make the impossible possible if he sticks with it to the end." - Ddraig

...

He knew the path ahead was clear. After a deep breath in his lungs, it only took a few more moments for Joseph's answer.

"I'll use my own legs and..."

...

"Run Away!!!"

...

As Joseph started running away from the courtyard, DIO had a look of confusion. Esidisi seemed to be familiarized with this low level of courage from Joseph, but DIO was in shock that the protector of this priceless stone, which DIO searched for years on, was such a wimp.

Esidisi took one step and launched himself towards Joseph after witnessing him running. With Esidisi's speed, it would take less than 25 seconds for Joseph to be squeezed to death in his hands even with the Ripple protecting him.

'It seems that the Guardians of the Red Stone of Aja in the legends were just filthy animals without a shred of dignity,' DIO thought in a tone of complete disappointment and disgust.

'How pathetic!'

Of course, DIO would normally not care about a random coward, even if they were related, but this was completely insulting because he was searching dozens of years for news on the Red Stone of Aja, and finally found out that a descendant of his came to possess it! Worst of all, they are completely unqualified for the job!

Still, he decided to wait for when the Red Stone of Aja appeared just in case there were any tricks. After seeing the Ripple used, he knew that his plan should be meticulous. But more importantly, DIO quickly noticed that Joseph was leading Esidisi away from the waters surrounding the island and the injured woman on the floor.

...

Just as Esidisi was approaching JoJo's back, a battle cry emerged from the mouth of Joseph as he struck a pose in midair after turning around revealing a small red stone!

"Red Stone Overdrive!"

Electricity was generated through the forearms of old man Joseph through his fingers, into the stone like a battery. After just two seconds, it was glowing like the sun.

As a beam-like projectile was fired from the stone towards Esidisi, DIO was quietly getting ready now for a moment to strike. He was following the duo for quite some time already.

Esidisi in the meantime tried to dodge out of the way but was still hit in the end. Fortunately for him, he only sustained major damage to his chest and right arm. Still, the Ripple is like a poison for creatures with an undying body like Esidisi, so he had no choice but to retreat instantly to not lose his life in vain.

DIO decided now would be a good time to join the battlefield. He currently did not kill Esidisi because DIO did not possess any certain kill methods for Pillar Men. There was no point in making more enemies without gaining something in return.

As he stared down the old man, DIO pulled off the iconic [Koichi's Lackadaisical Pose] from dozens of meters behind Joseph.

Then DIO took the initiative to knock out Joseph for the time being. He was an impressive human that had the potential to become a good servant in DIO's opinion. He also decided to save the woman on the ground because she seemed to be an important figure to Joseph Joestar.

Although she was a good-looking woman even covered in blood unconscious, it would never be enough for DIO to feel any compassion. For DIO, there was a chance she was even more valuable than Joseph since he almost died protecting her.

Still, that did not matter as much to him compared to the gains he received...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Dio 'DIO' Joestar

Race: Pillar Men, JoJo (50%)

Gender-Male

Timeline : Part 2--Battle Tendency

Racial Abilities : Open Status, Pillar Men Inventory, JoJo Poses, DIO's Will, Hyper Regeneration, Anti-Aging, High-Level Body Manipulation (96%), Advanced Intelligence, Joestar Intelligence, Super Charisma, Enhanced Senses, Absorption, Elemental Battle Mode (Ice), Vaporization Freezing (EBM), Ultimate Being (Locked)

DIO's Will- Charismatic, Peerless ambitions, Cunning, Insatiable hunger for power, and Enhanced Stand Talent

Jonathan's Will- Charismatic, Proud, and Enhanced Ripple Talent (Locked)

Pillar Men Inventory : Modified Stone Mask (Contains a Red Stone of Aja), Stone Baseballs (120x), Stone Mask, Knives (55x), Wallet

Fighting Techniques : Spin (39%), Boxing (Max), Optic Stamps (97%)

[The World] Abilities : (Locked until Part 3)

[The Passion] Abilities : (Locked until Part 3)

Weaknesses : All racial weaknesses can be removed through becoming the Ultimate Being using the Red Stone of Aja.

- {Sunshine}  Weaknesses can be removed through becoming the Ultimate Being

- {Ripple/Hamon} A sufficiently powerful force of vitality from the Ripple will disintegrate the long-unliving body of Pillar Men.

Poses: Use a Pose to show dominance after a fight and have extra luck on your side. Each Pose effect cooldown is 12HR.

[The Original Joestar Pose] (Fanned his hand in front of his face)- (Boost to 150% in Ripple proficiency during a battle)

[Koichi's Lackadaisical Pose] (Small Awkward stepping)- (Very low presence for 15 minutes)

[Killer Queen Cross Armed Pose] (Rock and roll, cross-armed)- (Paralyzes spectators in fear for 5 seconds)

[Shadow Dio] (Turn around with a hand in front of face)- (Amplifies charisma on every Stand User alive which know the name DIO by 3x for 3 hours)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

It was finally time that DIO received a piece of the puzzle to his final goal. Finally, he would become the Ultimate Being, without any physical weakness, just a perfect creature.

The Red Stone of Aja was finally acquired after years of hard work and hibernating. DIO had to give some credit to his luck being on point ever since he awakened. Even he thought it was ridiculous that it would be so easy. It appears that number one is just his unlucky number.

Now he just needed to use the stone in private before sleeping, store it in his body, and nobody would figure out he was a Pillar Man. He would have the body of a real god.

Still, this in the end only made him completely immortal. It was like having ultimate regeneration and extra defense with buffs on yourself at all times. DIO still lacked Stand Power. He needed two more puzzle pieces now to complete his plan.

Unknown to DIO, 1986 had much more meaning than he originally thought. It was two years before Jotaro Kujo would get in a gang fight and awaken an "evil spirit" that would protect him for life.

It is two years before the start of Stardust Crusaders! The awakening of The World!

4