Requiem- Ultimate Lifeform Training
79 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Luck's a revolving door, you just need to know when it's your time to walk through." ― Stan Lee

...

The first thing DIO did was enter the mansion that he was battling nearby. Since DIO usually stays awakens completely at night, he decided to make this quick before morning.

After going through the ritual with the Modified Stone Mask and the Red Stone of Aja, he finally became an Ultimate Being. He was easily the best type of creature on the planet.

The only ones that could rival him in the future were Satana, Kars, and Esidisi. DIO always felt annoyed when someone could rival even a part of him, so he put their eliminations on his to-do list. For now, he decided to focus on more pressing matters, like the next step of his plan.

When he enters Part 3, he will need to upgrade and practice his Stands. The unfortunate part was he could only understand about 70% of the diary knowledge he was born with. All he knew was that there were many paths to take in Stand evolution.

He only came down to two paths for each of his Stands to become "heavenly" stands.

The Stand Arrows path, and the Saint Corpse Path. There was also a path using souls, but that would be difficult without someone that could control souls efficiently.

He decided that using the path of Stand Arrows (Requiem) would be best for his second stand, The Passion. He could not find the arrows anywhere, except a few random theories of ancient Egyptians possessing them. Still, it was not enough to incite DIO to travel randomly to Egypt.

He would also use the Saint Corpse Parts that he read about in the book to upgrade The World. The process was complicated, but apparently, it said that only The World can go Over Heaven and the Saint Corpse was the only ingredient that could be used.

In all honesty, it was too complicated raising two Stands. The good thing was that he was certain he can find news of something if he interrogated the noble households, preferably his own Joestar family.

For now, DIO would focus on maintaining his path to ascending heaven. The World's heaven was the strongest after all according to his knowledge of Stands.

DIO decided he would settle down for the time being until the time arrived to train his Stand.

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Dio 'DIO' Joestar

Race: Ultimate Being (Pillar Men), JoJo (100%)

Gender-Male

Timeline : Part 3--Stardust Crusaders

Racial Abilities : Open Status, Pillar Men Inventory, JoJo Poses, DIO's Will, Every Race, Every Ethnicity, Instant Regeneration, Anti-Aging, Immortality, Mastered Body Manipulation, Top Intelligence, Joestar Intelligence, Super Charisma, Mastered Senses, Absorption, Elemental Battle Mode (Ice), Vaporization Freezing (EBM), Ultimate Being

DIO's Will- Charismatic, Peerless ambitions, Cunning, Insatiable hunger for power, and Enhanced Stand Talent

Jonathan's Will- Charismatic, Proud, and Enhanced Ripple Talent (Unlocked)

Pillar Men Inventory : Modified Stone Mask (Contains a Red Stone of Aja), Boules (30x), Stone Mask, Knives (55x), Wallet, Road Roller Mini Model

Fighting Techniques : Spin (48%), Boxing (Max), Optic Stamps (Max), Ripple (69.69%)

[The World] Abilities : Muda Barrage, Time Stop

[The Passion] Abilities :  Divination (Unlocked), Precognition (Unlocked), Ripple Transmission (Unlocked)

Weaknesses : Racial weaknesses are non-existent to Ultimate Beings.

- {Sunshine}  Sun has been conquered. Fully negated.

- {Ripple/Hamon} Fully negated.

Poses: Use a Pose to show dominance after a fight and have extra luck on your side. Each Pose effect cooldown is 12HR.

[The Original Joestar Pose] (Fanned his hand in front of his face)- (Boost to 150% in Ripple proficiency during a battle)

[Koichi's Lackadaisical Pose] (Small Awkward stepping)- (Very low presence for 15 minutes)

[Killer Queen Cross Armed Pose] (Rock and roll, cross-armed)- (Paralyzes spectators in fear for 5 seconds)

[Shadow Dio] (Turn around with a hand in front of face)- (Amplifies charisma on every Stand User alive by 3x for 3 hours which know the name DIO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

The time passed since DIO became a Pillar Man was three years. The first two of those years, he spends training his new body and Fighting Techniques.

Now he could use Stamps without physical touch or vocal commands. Still, it was much easier for him to use all three since he was still training in Optic Stamps with just eye contact.

He uses boules, which are French balls used in certain sports instead of his stone baseballs. It was the matter of being a more refined Spin user which compelled him mostly. The best part was that he could generate a vast amount of energy using the technique. He still did not consider it among his greatest weapons now because he had Stands.

For the last year, DIO was training his Stands to better understand his abilities. Now he could stop time many times for about 8 seconds easily after a year of training. The Passion was also a great asset, especially after stabbing himself with an Arrow.

It was a secret move that allowed Stand Users to sometimes be given a small boost in Stand Abilities. DIO was fortunate that he was able to find it quickly after researching some suspicious African temples.

The Passion improved and gained more abilities like the ability to transmit Ripple and energy through the vines in his stand. He could also do things like divinations if he had a medium. For example, if he used his Stand on a camera after asking something, then broke that camera, the picture produced would vaguely reveal an answer or position to answer DIO's question.

A main part of The Passion was its ability to improve a User's memory, leading to DIO remembering a few moments of his past life. He would still like to keep things as they are and move on from such things, they were trivial compared to his future ascension, but he might find some ways to return if he ever feels like it. The near century he spent already was far more valuable than the time he spent for under two decades.

He also learned that Precognition allowed him to foresee detailed futures of any of their blood-related relatives, allowing the user to make their prophecies. It can predict actions from a few seconds later to events in the extremely far future.

The ability is not limited to only their immediate relatives. It allows them to foresee the future lives of even the incarnations of their relatives in subsequent universes. DIO is capable of using the ability on both his own and Jonathan's relatives due to his body.

DIO uses the ability while training, devising a plan that will let him become the Ultimate Stand User. Still, to make the most use of this ability, he went out and "created" descendants the old-fashion way. This way the more his family expanded, the more information he would gain whenever activating Precognition.

After making two children in the last year, DIO planted complete subservience on their minds. It became impossible for them to think of their fathers as anything less than "World's #1 Dad" which caused even DIO to feel strange since he never spoke to them more than three times since their birth.

April 16, 1988, was the time of Giorno Giovanna Joestar's birth. It was the name of DIO's oldest child based on his Italian mother. Diego Brando Joestar was born two days later, so DIO was quite a busy man that year with the Italians.

Of course, DIO had already many other children, about six estimated, which were not to be spoken of, alongside their mothers. This was because DIO was using the Stand Arrow every chance he could on the mother or child.

Unfortunately for DIO, only those two children and one mother qualified. It was insulting if his children were too weak, especially the mother, but even more of an insult if they could not live long enough to make a strong family with many descendants. The only mother that survived was the bearer of Diego Joestar.

After making just two qualified children, DIO could already see their future as adults and knew of the Requiem Arrow's location, but from young Jotaro Joestar instead. Surprisingly, the Arrow was in really Cairo, alongside the Joestar's sworn enemy. . .

Pillar Man Kars, also known as Emperor Cobalt's User!

4