Requiem- Gyro in Cairo
61 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Not wanting to be trampled on, there are two ways. One is to become strong, strong until no one dares to step on you. Another is to turn into dog shit, something no one would want to step on." - Fang Yuan

...

The plane was already descending as the time was already night in Cairo, Egypt. As DIO was sitting down, he felt like he was forgetting something, and tried to think back to the fight he previously had with the Whiteburn family.

'They snuck aboard somehow and used mental fortitude amplification to bypass my Optic Stamps. But wait... weren't there two flight attendants...?"

DIO instantly stood up while the plane was shaking slightly during its descent and headed towards the bathroom. It was very forgetful of him to not remember the other mouse that scurried inside his aircraft.

She was still hiding in one of the bathrooms as that was the only concealed area of the plane, so DIO quickly approached the closest one...

As DIO opened the door, he saw something truly revolting. It was the flight attendant, sitting straight on the floor, crying while scratching her arms till they bled. There was a vomit smell coming from inside which caused DIO to turn off his sense of smell for the time being.

"I'm sorry! Please... Please spare me, I'm so sorry...! Don't kill me!!" She said with the tears in her eyes multiplying by the second.

Just seeing this woman's state of self, made everything clear. She was hired as an extra and was relatively innocent. She most likely only agreed because higher-ups pressured her or indirectly forced her into this position of danger.

DIO confirmed this by using his Optic Stamps since the Stand Users were dead. He confirmed she had no fighting power and was very weak-willed.

She was also very beautiful, of course, that was without considering the disgusting filth she produced all over her body. DIO recalled his distant memories, and knew this is what people would call on just based on appearances, a "potential waifu".

The woman had long black hair, lavender eyes, and a very ample body in the right areas. Of course, for DIO, this meant literally nothing. Even her begging did nothing more than make DIO more bored. She had no use to his goals or him, other than one.

These kinds of women, with only beauty and no talent, made DIO feel like they could only serve as a little extra nourishment for his body.

After he picks her up by the head, DIO's whole body envelops and devours her, leaving nothing left. Even DIO's sense of forgetting something left, so he decided returning to his seat would be the next best thing to do.

DIO quickly decided in his mind to teach his servants how to fly a plane in case an incident like this happened again when they did not have an impotent pilot like Ralph.

At least they will arrive soon in Cairo, so DIO decided to rest the rest of the flight.

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open Status: {Showing "Main Sections and Abilities". . .}

Name: Dio 'DIO' Joestar

Race: Ultimate Being (Pillar Men), JoJo (100%)

Timeline : Part 3--Stardust Crusaders

Racial Abilities : Open Status, Pillar Men Inventory, JoJo Poses, Every Race, Every Ethnicity, Immortality, Mastered Body Manipulation, Top Intelligence, Joestar Intelligence, Super Charisma, Absorption, Elemental Battle Mode (Ice), etc.

Will: DIO's Will and Jonathan's Will

Pillar Men Inventory : Modified Stone Mask, Red Stone of Aja, Boules (30x), Stone Mask, Knives (55x), Wallet, Road Roller Mini Model

Fighting Techniques : Spin (49%), Boxing (Max), Optic Stamps (Max), Ripple (77.7%)

[The World] Abilities : Muda Barrage, Time Stop

[The Passion] Abilities :  Divination, Precognition, Ripple Transmission

Weaknesses : Racial weaknesses are non-existent to Ultimate Beings.

Poses: Each Pose effect cooldown is 12HR.

[The Original Joestar Pose] (Boost to 150% in Ripple proficiency during a battle)

[Koichi's Lackadaisical Pose] (Very low presence for 15 minutes)

[Killer Queen Cross Armed Pose] (Paralyzes spectators in fear for 5 seconds)

[Shadow Dio] (Amplifies charisma on every Stand User alive who know the name DIO by 3x for 3 hours)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

Cairo is the capital of Egypt and the largest city in the Arab world. The Greater Cairo metropolitan area, with a population of 21.3 million, is the largest urban agglomeration in Africa.

Football is the most popular sport in Egypt, and Cairo has several sporting teams that compete in national and regional leagues.

The Egypt national football team had many fans who stood hours just to see them, one of them being an Egyptian man of above-average height and medium to heavy build.

He was a unique man, with an attire consisting of a long overcoat or robe with wrist-length sleeves, and a scarf around his neck.

Having two identical scars that run down his cheeks, he wears a headband or headscarf wrapped around his forehead and keeps his hair in a style resembling Bantu knots, as well as wearing a long ponytail.

He wears earrings comprised of a single, long chain of medallions, resembling a necklace. The largest of these medallions is engraved with the Egyptian ankh symbol; a large tassel hangs from this medallion, resting atop his chest.

The smaller medallions are engraved with various other symbols. He wears a varying number of thick metallic bracelets on both of his wrists.

The important thing was that this Egyptian man met with a group of truly bizarre people at a small restaurant. Four people were sitting down, but that did not stop the Egyptian man from sitting at a table right next to them.

The owner of the restaurant looked at them all, thinking with his long blonde hair getting in his eyes, that he would be cooking a lot of food. Still, he decided to walk over and take their orders.

The Egyptian man seemed to possess a strong sense of duty and seriousness but showed a slight smile to the group of four as they ordered their food in the restaurant. Everyone ordered gyros in the restaurant, including the man.

This restaurant's name was "Gyro in Cairo", but more importantly, the Egyptian man was non-other than Muhammad Avdol, a User of Magician's Red!

3