Requiem- Shadow DIO!
61 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's not bad to dream. But you also have to consider what's realistic." - All Might

...

"Listen here, if you keep ignoring us, I will have no choice but having to ask you to leave this place!"

As the owner said those words, DIO's plan was already finished being formulated from beginning to end. Everything from now on for the next three hours would go according to plan, and like all good plans to start, it needed an exquisite Pose...

As he stood up, everyone in the room suddenly started to feel great respect for this one man...

DIO!

...

A few hours ago, DIO entered Cairo after having a run-in with two weak Stand Users. Truly a waste of energy, completely unworthy of DIO's time. Next time, his servants would be the ones to finish the job.

Before DIO entered this poor excuse for a food establishment, he felt his senses get stimulated again. Whenever this happens, he knew that something strange would happen, and Stand Users were a tonic for making DIO's senses heighten.

The entire day, he felt someone following him, but he could not find anyone. The places in Cairo were crowded with boys, girls, men, and women. The population was very high, and the User could easily be blending in, or be using an Ability like the last guy he fought.

There are many ways to lure out the User, but first, DIO decided going to a secluded and empty restaurant would be the best first move.

He would finish them off if they were an enemy, or make them join if they had servant potential.

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open Status: {Showing "Basics". . .}

Name: Dio 'DIO' Joestar

Race: Ultimate Being (Pillar Men), JoJo (100%)

Gender-Male

Timeline : Part 3--Stardust Crusaders

DIO's Will- Charismatic, Peerless ambitions, Cunning, Insatiable hunger for power, and Enhanced Stand Talent

Jonathan's Will- Charismatic, Proud, and Enhanced Ripple Talent

Pillar Men Inventory : Modified Stone Mask, Red Stone of Aja, Boules (30x), Stone Mask, Knives (55x), Wallet, Road Roller Mini Model, Polaroid Cameras (20x)

Fighting Techniques : Spin (50%), Boxing (Max), Optic Stamps (Max), Ripple (79%)

[The World] Abilities : Muda Barrage, Time Stop

[The Passion] Abilities : Divination, Precognition, Ripple Transmission

Weaknesses : Racial weaknesses are non-existent to Ultimate Beings.

Poses: Each Pose effect cooldown is 12HR.

[The Original Joestar Pose] (Ripple), [Koichi's Lackadaisical Pose] (Presence), [Killer Queen Cross Armed Pose] (Fear), [Shadow Dio] (Charisma)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

When DIO entered "Gyro in Cairo", he noticed instantly that the person who came in after him was most definitely a Stand User. They always had a strange hobby of dressing slightly out of the norm, some might even say it is bizarre.

DIO also developed his Ripple very well and could tell the nature of someone with his intuition and instincts when coupled with the Ripple. It was clear that this Egyptian man was in his late 20s and had a simple nature.

The man had a strong sense of fidelity to the people he grew up with, and the country he was raised in. It's not like DIO hasn't seen people of this nature before, so reading them was like reading a children's book.

This man was following DIO because he too was suspected of having a Stand, it's still unknown to him how the Egyptian man guessed it.

Although the man was easy to read, that did not mean that he was unworthy, in fact it made him very worthy. Someone that had the guts to plan on defeating DIO, there has never been someone that even attempted this after guessing that he might be a Stand User.

The people in the plane were just ignorant mice, and this man sitting next to DIO was a foolish bull, ready to charge at any moment!

To see what kind of Stand he has, provocation is always the easiest way. If he did not take the bait, then DIO would feel even more fond of the human.

First, DIO decided to ignore them, then rub their thighs of Lisa Lisa while drinking some bloody wine. This was the simplest way to piss off anyone.

...

The restaurant owner was taking the side of the man, which was strange, but that was nothing important for now. All the repeated were a few useless words.

"Listen here, if you keep ignoring us, I will have no choice but having to ask you to leave this place!"

At this time, DIO decided to stand up from his chair and look at the Egyptian man with his right hand touching his chin with his left hand inside his pocket.

"Heh Heh Heh Heh. Impressive..." DIO said with a glorious Pose with arrogance in his voice. DIO's tone of his was only serving to anger the already fuming Egyptian man even more.

[Shadow Dio] (Amplifies charisma on every Stand User alive who know the name DIO by 3x for 3 hours)

"What do you mean...? Tell me, what do you think is impressive!?" The man replied, barely keeping himself from sending out a fireball at DIO.

"Isn't it obvious? Because it is me, DIO!"

As soon as DIO spoke those words, it felt as if Avdol's whole world had just shaken! He never felt such pride come from this man, and although his actions did not make much sense, it felt like they resonated deeply in Avdol's heart. Almost like when hearing a war cry before battle ignites the spirit of an army. Learning this man's name for the first time gave the same feeling as awakening his Magician's Red.

He felt so moved by DIO's words, that he almost felt like crying. It was like hearing this finally meant that he found a purpose in life. Nothing mattered except one word in his mind. . .

'DIO!'

The charisma radiating from this golden-haired man was brighter than the sun, Avdol felt his Magician's Red was never as blinding as DIO's heavenly body radiating golden winds.

Avdol also underwent an attitude change but decided he should stick to his beginning goal of learning if the angelic man had a Stand.

"So your name is DIO. My name is Muhammad Avdol, please listen to me for a moment. I wanted to ask if you were familiar with evil spirits."

3