Requiem- Lovely Lucy
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Love is simply an electrical bug in the human neural circuit." – Akasaka Ryuunosuke

...

It makes the world go round. It teaches lessons, makes people feel warm, and sometimes causes pain. This is of course the feeling of love that is present everywhere in the world. Some might even argue that it is the reason humans have advanced as far as they have today.

All types of love have at least one thing in common—they have a big effect on the brain. When a person feels love, chemicals in their brain like dopamine, serotonin, and oxytocin increase. They are made in the hypothalamus region, which helps regulate the body's inner functions.

This is one reason why love often causes a physical response. Seeing someone you love can cause an increased heart rate and blood flow. It can also lead to "butterflies" in the stomach and shakiness in the limbs.

Love can also interrupt some of our regular brain functions. In addition to producing chemicals, the hypothalamus regulates your appetite. That may explain why people in love sometimes describe less desire to eat or sleep!

For DIO, he learned that love can feel like an array of several emotions all at once. An intense hit of joy hits them instantly. Love fills you with intense, overwhelmingly happy emotions, leaving you feeling like one giant dose of joy just hit you straight in the brain.

However like a coin, love also had another side opposite to the joy it brings, this is hate.

Hate is grounded in some sense of perceived threat. It is an attitude that can give rise to hostility and aggression toward individuals or groups. Like much anger, it is a reaction to and distraction from some form of inner pain.

Currently, DIO has fallen in love deeply for the first time after making eye contact with a beautiful foreigner with fiery colored hair!

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open Status: {Showing "Dating Status Information". . .}

Name: Dio 'DIO' Joestar

Race: Can be anything your heart desires. Literally...

Gender-Male

Dating Abilities : Open Status, Pillar Men Inventory, JoJo Poses, DIO's Will, Anti-Aging, Mastered Body Manipulation, Top Intelligence, Super Charisma, Mastered Senses,  Shapeshifting, Master Positions, Courteous to the Ladies, Mastered Compliments

Pillar Men Inventory ("Only for Dating") : Red Stone of Aja, Wallet, Road Roller Mini Model, Polaroid Cameras (20x)

Dating Techniques : First Impressions (Max), Lasting Impressions (Max), Leave Her Wanting More (Max), Body Language (92%)

Dating Weaknesses : Polygamy Preference, Young Master Attitude, Too Handsome

Dating Poses: Use a Pose to show charm after a date or during a dance. Can also bring extra luck on your side. Each Pose effect cooldown is 12HR.

[The Original Joestar Pose] - Might increase heat between legs.

[Shadow Dio] - Might make witnesses fall deeper in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

DIO walked up to the woman right away and started caressing her lips with his fingers. Such succulent lips were just waiting for him to violate.

But since DIO was a gentleman at times, he decided on acting polite. This was a new feeling to him after all, so he decided to let his servants stay behind.

"Hello miss Lucy! I am Dio Zeppeli, we met some time ago on a plane. I have been thinking about you ever since then."

DIO was starting up the small-talk, a technique he hasn't used since trying to tame Reimi Sugimoto many years ago.

He knew from experience that DIO must truly show he is listening to the woman. Hanging on her every word, or at least pretending to.

Then, he must listen to what she has to say and ensure that he responds to everything appropriately. To attract women, another way is being genuinely interested in the woman or acting like it.

Probe with questions, but polite questions. Inquire about her hobbies, her interests, and her career. When receiving the answers, that he has intently listened to, DIO must be sure to respond with as much interest as when he asked the questions.

These were the basics of dating DIO managed to learn after researching it countless times during his decades alone!

Although this type of body language would fool any type of woman from the past, it did not seem to make much of a change to Lucy's facial expression.

"Mmm... Dio huh? Look at me more... Do I look attractive enough for you?"

Lucy is an extremely attractive, long-legged woman with glossy-white skin and long, flame-colored hair. Her clothing usually would consist of a miniskirt and tank top or gown, along with gloves, dark pantyhose, polka-dotted high heels, and dark sunglasses on her head. A bizarre choice of fashion in DIO's opinion which she never wore in the past.

Despite her revealing outfit, she conceals an impressive number of hidden weapons, like knives, inside her underwear. DIO could easily hear this but chose to ignore this because he felt focusing on her face was more important.

DIO seemed to feel distracted when looking at her, almost like staring at the sky. It was an intoxicating feeling which confused him.

It felt great, this was a feeling of safety and warmth DIO felt he was missing. His erection also couldn't hide that he was also feeling strange in other areas as well.

DIO decided on giving her a reply to her question which he felt should be necessary...

"You asked me about your beauty... I admit that for a human, it is impressive... But for me, all of that is..."

"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!"

DIO sent countless punches at Lucy in a completely shocking manner. Her eyes were filled with complete astonishment as she was pummeled in punches by The World. Eventually, DIO decided to end everything with one final punch, concluding this fight by turning her into a donut

"MUDAAA!!!"

...

A few seconds later, all she had was one question in her mind as she lay on the ground with a hole in her stomach and tears in her eyes:

"UWAAAAGHH! W-Why would y-you do this. . .!?"

 

Filler chapter that was meant as a joke for fun.

1