Requiem- Paranoid Eyes
38 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Love and hate are two sides of the same coin." - Hisoka

...

"UWAAAAGHH! W-Why would y-you do this. . .!?"

After a long pause of deciding whether to answer or not, DIO decided he would give her a reply. This was only because she made him feel emotional for a moment.

"Hmm. It took some time for me to come to terms with the fact that even if I love someone, that does not change the fact that I must also kill them, and you used an ocular Stand Ability. Goodbye forever slut..." DIO walked away while saying these words to her.

He came to the easy conclusion, that DIO would never love someone, at least not romantically. DIO's second mother was the only person who sacrificed so much for him, but that was something that disappeared from DIO's memory. He simply did not care enough to care for others.

If he were to love someone, it would only serve to slow down his plans! If such a harlot were to interfere with DIO's plans, they deserve a punishment worse than death!

This was DIO's conclusion: Always advance forward and never stop for breaks.

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Dio 'DIO' Joestar

Race: Ultimate Being (Pillar Men), JoJo (100%)

Gender-Male

Timeline : Part 3--Stardust Crusaders

Racial Abilities : Open Status, Pillar Men Inventory, JoJo Poses, DIO's Will, Every Race, Every Ethnicity, Instant Regeneration, Anti-Aging, Immortality, Mastered Body Manipulation, Top Intelligence, Joestar Intelligence, Super Charisma, Mastered Senses, Absorption, Shapeshifting, Elemental Battle Mode (Ice), Vaporization Freezing (EBM), Ultimate Being

DIO's Will- Charismatic, Peerless ambitions, Cunning, Insatiable hunger for power, and Enhanced Stand Talent

Jonathan's Will- Charismatic, Proud, and Enhanced Ripple Talent

Pillar Men Inventory : Modified Stone Mask, Red Stone of Aja, Boules (30x), Stone Mask, Knives (47x), Wallet, Road Roller Mini Model, Polaroid Cameras (20x)

Fighting Techniques : Spin (51%), Boxing (Max), Optic Stamps (Max), Ripple (83%)

[The World] Abilities : Muda Barrage, Time Stop

[The Passion] Abilities : Divination, Precognition, Ripple Transmission

Weaknesses : Racial weaknesses are non-existent to Ultimate Beings.

Poses: Use a Pose to show dominance after a fight and have extra luck on your side. Each Pose effect cooldown is 12HR.

[The Original Joestar Pose] (Boost to 150% in Ripple proficiency during a battle)

[Koichi's Lackadaisical Pose] (Very low presence for 15 minutes)

[Killer Queen Cross Armed Pose] (Paralyzes spectators in fear for 5 seconds)

[Shadow Dio] (Amplifies charisma on every Stand User alive who know the name DIO by 3x for 3 hours)

[I Refuse] (When refusing a request of someone with this pose, they will fall into a blind rage for 5 minutes)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

Love is a strong and deep affection. Affection is a gentle feeling of fondness, caring, or liking. Hate is to feel a strong dislike for or hostility toward: rivals who hate each other. Each one can control someone, but when together, both effects will wear off. This is the basis of the Stand, Paranoid Eyes!

...

Stand - Paranoid Eyes

User - Lucy Wild (Human)

A stand that can make the target completely fall in love or complete hate if they cross-eye contact. Can only work one at a time, once in someone's lifetime.

If someone starts to hate the lover, the effect wears off. The same can be said if someone starts to fall in love with the person they are forced to hate.

In conclusion, this can control the emotions of someone, and even force them into a submissive state called "Beta" or "Simp" under certain conditions. If the User is already beautiful, then their attractiveness will be multiplied by tenfold.

...

The beauty of others was nothing to DIO and never will be. After all, underneath the skin is just a skeleton, and even under that would just be a weakling's soul. To obtain DIO's attention, the person must have the value that is worthy of it.

Only DIO's beauty was worthy of his attention, meaning that DIO only loves himself!

.

.

.

Now that his fight with the Stand User is over, he knew that it was time to fight the Pillar Men.

If DIO were to estimate, then it is likely that they would attack DIO all at once. From The Passion, he learned that they had a habit of ganging up together but sending subordinates like vampires by themselves.

Wamuu is a proud Pillar Man warrior in the respectful service of his superiors Esidisi and Kars, also serving as a personal rival to Joseph Joestar throughout his journey. He died in an honorable fight dozens of years ago when Joseph was still a young man. Wamuu was also considered the weakest of his group by his superiors and enemies.

Now both Joseph and Wamuu are dead, meaning there are only three remaining of the original four.

...

Santana was discovered slumbering inside of a stone pillar in Mexico by Speedwagon and the Germans, this individual is christened "Santana" and is the first featured member of the Pillar Men. Rampaging through a research facility, he eventually confronted and fought Joseph Joestar.

Santana was discovered to not be a User in Jotaro's memories, or if he was, it would be an incredibly weak Stand. He is also the weakest of the remaining Pillar Men.

...

Esidisi is a strong enemy that almost killed Lisa Lisa many years ago in Venice. He is the second-highest ranked Pillar Man after Kars and battles the Ripple users on behalf of Kars for the possession of the Red Stone of Aja.

Now that the Red Stone of Aja was mysteriously gone, the Pillar Men had to reformulate a plan to search for it.

...

Finally, Kars is the leader of the Pillar Men and the designer of the Stone Mask. His goal is to evolve further to become immune to the sun's rays, and thus he seeks the Red Stone of Aja to empower his Masks, battling the Ripple Users and Tribe for its possession.

He is ranked 1st out of all the Pillar Men.

As the creator of the Stone Masks and Vampires, Kars is one of the strongest and most intelligent creatures on the planet. He is also shown to use a Stand while also having a Requiem Arrow in his hands which were not used in the fight with Jotaro Kujo.

One might even say that the Joestar's arch-enemy is Kars himself!

This was the kind of creature that DIO would be fighting head-on, while his servants fought the other two Pillar Men.

Although it might seem risky to fight them, DIO had a trump card that he was saving since entering Cairo after his bizarre flight.

This was a fight that would be legendary! A fight between DIO and Kars! Time and gravity will collide!

...

1