Requiem- DIO and Kars
40 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"There are worthless things, but there are no meaningless things." - Kotomine Kirei

...

DIO was moving higher and higher up the stairs to the room where the three Pillar Men waited. The suspense was starting to affect Reimi and Lisa Lisa. It was clear by the way they were walking.

DIO already discussed a plan that Reimi would battle Santana, and Lisa Lisa would fight Esidisi. In the meantime, DIO would be going against the second-best villain of the day, Kars.

They slowly approached the final room's door before they stopped after hearing a voice.

"Well, well... Such a shock. This is more extraordinary than meeting a ghost." The voice said from the door in front of DIO. From DIO's memory, it seemed that Kars had already figured out DIO's identity.

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Dio 'DIO' Joestar

Race: Ultimate Being (Pillar Men), JoJo (100%)

Gender-Male

Timeline : Part 3--Stardust Crusaders

Racial Abilities : Open Status, Pillar Men Inventory, JoJo Poses, DIO's Will, Every Race, Every Ethnicity, Instant Regeneration, Anti-Aging, Immortality, Mastered Body Manipulation, Top Intelligence, Joestar Intelligence, Super Charisma, Mastered Senses, Absorption, Shapeshifting, Elemental Battle Mode (Ice), Vaporization Freezing (EBM), Ultimate Being

DIO's Will- Charismatic, Peerless ambitions, Cunning, Insatiable hunger for power, and Enhanced Stand Talent

Jonathan's Will- Charismatic, Proud, and Enhanced Ripple Talent

Pillar Men Inventory : Modified Stone Mask, Red Stone of Aja, Boules (30x), Stone Mask, Knives (47x), Wallet, Road Roller Mini Model, Polaroid Cameras (20x)

Fighting Techniques : Spin (51%), Boxing (Max), Optic Stamps (Max), Ripple (83%)

[The World] Abilities : Muda Barrage, Time Stop

[The Passion] Abilities : Divination, Precognition, Ripple Transmission

Weaknesses : Racial weaknesses are non-existent to Ultimate Beings.

Poses: Use a Pose to show dominance after a fight and have extra luck on your side. Each Pose effect cooldown is 12HR.

[The Original Joestar Pose] (Ripple), [Koichi's Lackadaisical Pose] (Presence), [Killer Queen Cross Armed Pose] (Fear), [Shadow Dio] (Charisma), [I Refuse] (Rage)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

Opening the door, DIO's crew was met with the faces of the three Pillar Men. They seemed to be ready to fight. First, Kars decided to say a few words to DIO that every final boss would give.

"It seems that you are also a Pillar Man from our Tribe... Seeing as how you only eliminated a few underlings, why not join us?"

When Kars said these words, DIO felt enraged. No one has ever offered an invitation to him! This was exactly what asking a god to serve sewer rats would feel like! DIO would never even think about touching such disgusting creatures without gloves!

There was not going to be any mercy in this fight.

Still, this gave DIO a perfect chance to use a new Pose he received earlier.

"I Refuse," DIO said while the world seemed to zoom closer to his face.

Just like with Avdol before, intense emotions started to hit Kars. Similar to DIO's anger, Kars felt insulted now.

It was like asking someone on a date and being refused before you can even give out your name. Kars only felt this humiliation once with the Roman Empress hundreds of years ago! The undecipherable three-letter word always haunted him at night. It was bringing back dark memories.

Still, Kars could control the way his brain functioned and the chemicals and hormones it produced, reducing his anger by half. If not for practicing his body manipulation, Kars would have already blindly attacked DIO and killed him instantly without even activating his Emperor Cobalt.

Kars replied with a few final words before the fight began, "I will kill you! Blonde bastard!"

These words were the start of the fight between Kars and DIO!

Kars started by lightening the room with his body.

It summoned light from blades that were protruding from his forearms. These were his Elemental Battle Mode weapons. He has received one of the strongest elements, Light!

"I will not let Wamuu's sacrifice be in vain!"

"My Mode is the "Light" Mode! The Mode of the Bright Saber!"

Kars Posed while showing off his Bright Sabers that were reflecting light from his arms.

'What is this Light? Why is the blade shining?' Dio thought while staring at the glaring light coming from the Sabers.

After closely looking with enhanced eyes, DIO realized the secret behind the Elemental Battle Mode.

'It is moving! They are moving at astounding speed! Shark-teeth like claws, slim and tiny, but sharp, are running along the edge.' DIO realized the secret was behind complex reflections on the claws which gave Kar's Saber its shining intensity.

Knowing that Kars was just making this through Light and Bones, DIO decided it was time he expanded his knowledge on Elemental Battle Modes. These battles were a perfect inspiration to improve his understanding of his abilities.

...

DIO first used the bones in his right and left forearms to turn into a partial crow structure. Then, he manifested his blood into the scythe-like blades which DIO calls Crow Claw. This blood covered the crow-like appendages forming the scythe that protruded from DIO's forearms.

He also turned his blood into a deadly poison mixture, based on the Australian Box Jellyfish, one of DIO's favorite transformations. This meant that one slice can kill anyone that is not immortal.

He can alter the blades' forms but kept them at a long length. The basic use of this ability is to slice or cut things, so he added Light from the Pillar Man race using his authority as the Ultimate Being.

They were about two to three feet long, he manipulated the crow bones into a pattern similar to Kar's chainsaw Light Mode pattern, to greatly strengthen the Light property. This "Luminous Ichor Crow Claw" DIO created is an Elemental Battle Mode "inspired" by Kars.

In conclusion, DIO just created a greater version of Kar's Light Mode just by seeing it once!

"Y-You..." Kars was speechless, for many reasons. He never expected to, first of all, find an Ultimate Existence on Earth, and to also find someone to copy his ability just with a look. Such talent requires genius-level intelligence and wisdom.

Still, Kars was an experienced person. He lived countless years in America and Europe and knew not to crack under such immense pressure, rather Kars was feeling more motivated knowing that the Stone is possibly with DIO!

DIO instead was thinking about other things. He simply was disappointed that this Kars guy was not showing his Stand yet.

"I'm gonna cut your legs, and when you fall, I'll slice you with my Blades!" Kars leaped to DIO and brought out his Stand while threatening DIO.

As Kars said this, DIO's rage returned as he yelled in response to his threat:

"Kars! What a joke! You are nothing more than a weak puppy! Kars, you are nowhere near the level of me, DI-"

.

.

.

Before DIO could finish, he noticed that he was headless on the ground, alongside Kar's head. Still, being without a body was not a big deal for them, because they regenerate quickly.

Still, they looked at each other while they were decapitated, wondering how this happened.

This was until a young man in the room finally showed himself. He was wearing a visored, ornamented cap, torn at the back and blending with his hair, and a roughly mid-calf-length coat with a standing collar and chains attached.

"Yare yare daze"

...

 

Good Grief.

1