Requiem- Jotaro “JoJo” Kujo
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"In the end the winner is still the last man standing." – Guts

...

DIO quickly regrew his body by connecting his neck with his head. Thanks to his regeneration, it was a quick fix, but that previous sneak attack still left him a little confused.

Well, that was until DIO remembered that there was another Stand similar to his, with the ability to stop time. Since The World was still not brought out, he was hit without being aware of time stopping.

DIO is not immune to Time Stop that others cause, but only his own. That is how DIO can only move through his world during Time Stop. However, DIO will know if others have stopped time if The World is outside of his body, or DIO himself is conscious of an attack.

The World automatically gives him resistance to Time attacks by letting him be aware of them, but if DIO is not using The World, then a sneak attack would be inevitable. This was a lesson DIO wouldn't forget, not even once...

From DIO's memory, Jotaro could stop time but did not have the awareness of it as DIO had. Instead, Jotaro's Stand had a conscious that served to preserve Jotaro's body.

Although it is unknown how Jotaro escaped a hundred zombies in Japan and find DIO in Cairo so quickly, it would not matter. His time-stopping abilities were already becoming advanced even when he was left alone in Japan.

All DIO had was uncomfortable feelings when thinking about Jotaro's ability to stop time.

'Jotaro Kujo must die!'

DIO struck [The Original Joestar Pose] as he pulled ten knives from his body into his right hand.

It seemed that it was going to be a 1v1v1 for DIO.

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Dio 'DIO' Joestar

Race: Ultimate Being (Pillar Men), JoJo (100%)

Gender-Male

Timeline : Part 3--Stardust Crusaders

Racial Abilities : Open Status, Pillar Men Inventory, JoJo Poses, DIO's Will, Every Race, Every Ethnicity, Instant Regeneration, Anti-Aging, Immortality, Mastered Body Manipulation, Top Intelligence, Joestar Intelligence, Super Charisma, Mastered Senses, Absorption, Shapeshifting, Elemental Battle Mode (Ice), Vaporization Freezing (EBM), Elemental Battle Mode (Light), Luminous Ichor Crow Claw (EBM), Ultimate Being

DIO's Will- Charismatic, Peerless ambitions, Cunning, Insatiable hunger for power, and Enhanced Stand Talent

Jonathan's Will- Charismatic, Proud, and Enhanced Ripple Talent

Pillar Men Inventory : Modified Stone Mask, Red Stone of Aja, Boules (30x), Stone Mask, Knives (37x), Wallet, Road Roller Mini Model, Polaroid Cameras (19x)

Fighting Techniques : Spin (51%), Boxing (Max), Optic Stamps (Max), Ripple (83%)

[The World] Abilities : Muda Barrage, Time Stop

[The Passion] Abilities : Divination, Precognition, Ripple Transmission

Weaknesses : Racial weaknesses are non-existent to Ultimate Beings.

Poses: Use a Pose to show dominance after a fight and have extra luck on your side. Each Pose effect cooldown is 12HR.

[The Original Joestar Pose] (Boost to 150% in Ripple proficiency during a battle)

[Koichi's Lackadaisical Pose] (Very low presence for 15 minutes)

[Killer Queen Cross Armed Pose] (Paralyzes spectators in fear for 5 seconds)

[Shadow Dio] (Amplifies charisma on every Stand User alive who know the name DIO by 3x for 3 hours)

[I Refuse] (When refusing a request of someone with this pose, they will fall into a blind rage for 5 minutes)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

"Did you really try to kill me? I like you. At the moment you tried to kill me you did not hesitate, and your breathing is still even. You are absolutely calm, as I'd expect from one of my Joestar descendants."

"Come forth... The World."

Instantly, a humanoid Stand, with a tall and very muscular build appeared. The World bears a striking resemblance to DIO, as it was representing his soul itself. It wore a headpiece covering its face to the end of its nose. It is grey-skinned, has green heart motifs, and has golden clothes that seem to radiate golden wind.

What others do not know, is that there were almost invisible inscriptions all over The World's body. They are phrases that seem undecipherable, but DIO knew they would be important for later.

More importantly to Jotaro, The World was finally brought out. This was a Stand he felt a connection to because of their bloodlines being Joestars.

Jotaro hearing this showed an expression of slight surprise and worry. He was sweating after seeing DIO completely unfazed by that sneak attack. The night felt colder for Jotaro at that moment as he spoke:

"Well well..... Dio Joestar, or should I say, Brando, is indeed a monster. You are a vampire or something similar based on the historical texts that 'Guy' discovered. Your neck must be stronger than diamonds for my Stand, Star Platinum, to have trouble cutting it."

Kars was feeling a bit left out at this moment. He was humiliated twice tonight with DIO's "refusal" and being ignored when DIO stopped focusing on Kars just now.

DIO again, completely thinking opposite thoughts than what Kars would expect:

'If Jotaro mastered his Stand, Star Platinum, the most he would be able to move in stopped time would be five seconds as a human. Jotaro's brain always functions, but it freezes the movement of his bodily fluids until he uses up his five seconds...'

'This means at most, Jotaro can think inside time stop without restraint, but move for five crucial seconds, stipulating that I, DIO, must force him to move for five seconds to kill him!'

Just as DIO finished formulating his plan to make Jotaro vulnerable, DIO felt the pressure of a car added to his shoulders. It felt as if a boulder was being lifted by his back, and his muscles strained.

"JoJo! I don't have any reason to hurt you or the Joestar family anymore! Still, we should work together to beat this arrogant bastard! I will increase the Gravity on his body using my Stand and you can finish him off." Kars said these words with decisiveness.

He already knew that the young man was a strong User like DIO, and they could team together to fight DIO. Having Jotaro attack DIO first at close range was also to test DIO's full capabilities as an Ultimate Being and Stand User!

But Jotaro also was an intelligence User. He never cracked under immense pressure and used his smarts to win fights.

Jotaro listened to Kars and waited for a few seconds while staring at him. It was a stare that he would acknowledge a temporary alliance against DIO.

After that stare, Kars decided it was time to start attacking more seriously!

"Now! Emperor Cobalt!"

1