Requiem- Emperor Cobalt Requiem
44 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I underestimated you, but not as much as you underestimated me." – Rimuru Tempest

...

"Emperor Cobalt!!! Show me the power of the crowned emperor!!!"

...

"Bring forth Requiem!!!"

As Kars yelled these words, both Jotaro and DIO stood staring at the man as he stabbed his Stand's chest with an Arrow. The Arrow traveled in his heart's direction, and barely changed the overall appearance of Emperor Cobalt, except for a few gold marks being ornamented on it.

This Arrow was the Requiem Arrow which DIO has searched high and low to obtain. It is the reason for DIO's entire journey to Cairo in the first place!

.

.

.

This was also bad news for DIO in a way. Since Kars used Requiem while DIO was not focused on Kars, he was able to achieve an advancement in his Stand Abilities!

This would be a difficult fight, with Kar's unknown ability and gravity multiplication, coupled with Jotaro's time stop.

It almost made DIO feel threatened, but only almost. This battle was still in DIO's favor because of The Passion's precognitive abilities.

Jotaro was also starting to feel a bit nervous but decided he would attack after a signal from Kars, which was delivered rather quickly.

Kars announced it for Dio and everyone else to hear. . .

"Emperor Cobalt Requiem!"

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Dio 'DIO' Joestar

Race: Ultimate Being (Pillar Men), JoJo (100%)

Gender-Male

Timeline : Part 3--Stardust Crusaders

Racial Abilities : Open Status, Pillar Men Inventory, JoJo Poses, DIO's Will, Every Race, Every Ethnicity, Instant Regeneration, Anti-Aging, Immortality, Mastered Body Manipulation, Top Intelligence, Joestar Intelligence, Super Charisma, Mastered Senses, Absorption, Shapeshifting, Elemental Battle Mode (Ice), Vaporization Freezing (EBM), Elemental Battle Mode (Light), Luminous Ichor Crow Claw (EBM), Ultimate Being

DIO's Will- Charismatic, Peerless ambitions, Cunning, Insatiable hunger for power, and Enhanced Stand Talent

Jonathan's Will- Charismatic, Proud, and Enhanced Ripple Talent

Pillar Men Inventory : Modified Stone Mask, Red Stone of Aja, Boules (30x), Stone Mask, Knives (37x), Wallet, Road Roller Mini Model, Polaroid Cameras (19x)

Fighting Techniques : Spin (51%), Boxing (Max), Optic Stamps (Max), Ripple (83%)

[The World] Abilities : Muda Barrage, Time Stop

[The Passion] Abilities : Divination, Precognition, Ripple Transmission

Weaknesses : Racial weaknesses are non-existent to Ultimate Beings.

Poses: Use a Pose to show dominance after a fight and have extra luck on your side. Each Pose effect cooldown is 12HR.

[The Original Joestar Pose] (Boost to 150% in Ripple proficiency during a battle)

[Koichi's Lackadaisical Pose] (Very low presence for 15 minutes)

[Killer Queen Cross Armed Pose] (Paralyzes spectators in fear for 5 seconds)

[Shadow Dio] (Amplifies charisma on every Stand User alive who know the name DIO by 3x for 3 hours)

[I Refuse] (When refusing a request of someone with this pose, they will fall into a blind rage for 5 minutes)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

In the world, there are different Stands and abilities. Unique abilities make them very hard to deal with. Different strategies work better for different people when fighting other Users. Kars and Jotaro are both Unique Stand Users with equally important intelligence.

'I, DIO am also no exception!'

The first person that DIO thought to deal with was Jotaro. This was simply because Jotaro would defend Kars if time was stopped to maintain the advantage of a 2v1.

The easiest way to counter Star Platinum was for DIO to force it to use all of the time it can. With DIO's limit being 11 seconds and Jotaro being 5 or less, it seemed obvious who would win!

"Now, Emperor Cobalt... Bring forth 'Justinian's Code'!"

When Kars decided to bring forth the unknown Ability, 'Justinian Code', DIO felt an intense feeling of danger and decided to try and escape from Kar's possible range.

DIO ran and jumped outside a window into the night-lit city of Cairo. In the streets, there would be more ground to move or escape an attack from the unknown Ability, 'Justinian's Code'.

After a few seconds, DIO noticed that Jotaro and Kars did not follow him. They seemed to be staying in the mansion, formulating a plan while DIO stands in the cold streets. Still, this gave DIO more time to formulate his plan as well.

.

.

.

After a minute or two passed, something very bizarre happened, even DIO was shocked.

DIO felt the gravity multiply with intense pain in both of his legs, but more importantly, it seemed that Jotaro and Kars had teleported in front of DIO before he could even react! They were just staring at DIO as the pain began to make him uncomfortable.

After the pain finished registering, DIO realized he was missing his legs. It was a quick fix after a few seconds, but it still made DIO slightly anxious about what mysterious method did that to him.

...

"Hahahahaha! Ahahahahah! Ahaha Hahaha!"

Kars could not stop laughing at this moment. Before, DIO to him seemed like a big-shot opponent, but now, DIO just looked like a toddler with Abilities he did not deserve.

"Ahahahahahahah!"

Kars continued to lead the conversation after he finished laughing, deciding to have a word with DIO before he presumably died to Emperor Cobalt Requiem.

"What a good thing I didn't run away... To be honest, my heart was almost shrouded in despair... Thanks to this Arrow, I am now in a 'world' of my own where only I exist! You're finished!"

Kars was gloating in his power, immediately forgetting the fact that Jotaro was only a 'temporary' ally. Jotaro would be killed after Kars disposed of DIO, at least that was his current plan.

Thinking back to an old memory and the future, DIO knew exactly how to retort the words of Kars...

"Oh? But I can't beat the shit out of you without giving you hope. Otherwise, a coward like yourself might run away. How else would I allow you time to use the Arrow in my presence? In front of me, DIO, you should Know Your Place, Fool."

"You, Kars, are just a noisy mosquito in front of. . ."

"Zaaaa Wāruudoo!!"

...

1