Requiem- Stars and Worlds Collide
36 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite." - Rintaro Okabe

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open Status: {Showing "Main Stand Ability Limits". . .}

...

[The Passion] Abilities : Divination, Precognition, Ripple Transmission

- {Divination: Use cameras, televisions, and other things to perform a form of fortune-telling referred to as spirit photography.}

- {Precognition: Accurately foresee the detailed futures of any blood-related relatives, allowing the user to make their prophecies. It can predict actions from a few seconds later to events in the extremely far future. The ability is not limited to only immediate relatives for DIO. It allows him to foresee the future lives of even the incarnations of relatives in subsequent universes.}

- {Ripple Transmission: Can transmit and conduct any energy including Ripple/Hamon through the vines of The Passion.}

...

[The World] Abilities : Muda Barrage, Time Stop

- {Time Stop: 11 seconds for each time stop at max currently. Max 20 time stops in stamina. After training for over a year. About 18 months approximately.}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

"Zaaaa Wāruudoo!!"

DIO's words were followed by the sound of a clock being rewound and a phasing reverberation. This was the world where only DIO could move for 11 seconds.

'Open Status, start the timer!'

[1 second. . .]

The biggest problem DIO faced was defeating Jotaro in frozen time. Jotaro can move whenever he chooses to for 5 seconds of DIO's 11. Also, since gravity does not exist in frozen time, the gravity multiplying ability is canceled for DIO.

Now he can fight without restraint because the weight on DIO's shoulders disappearing.

[2 seconds. . .]

"Hmm... Yes, this will do."

DIO approached Jotaro and launched two of his metal Boules at Jotaro, which Spun his body, eventually dehydrating him. This was to play it safe and weaken Jotaro by forcing the water outside of his body.

With the body being an average of 60% water, this would slow down and weaken Jotaro's next attacks. Jotaro would also have an appearance closer to a man on his deathbed because of the water missing from his body.

Still, Jotaro would be able to move because of his amazing physical strength.

[3 seconds. . .]

After this, DIO sent out seven knives that surrounded Jotaro while he was frozen. DIO decided to move closer to Jotaro's ear and tell him a few "encouraging" words.

"Jotaro, I know you can hear me... Since you are here, why not join me? All over the world, the humans could see themselves in me! Because I am a ruler of The World! I can save your sick mother... Just tell me the secret of Emperor Cobalt Requiem and surrender peacefully."

[5 seconds. . .]

Hearing this, Jotaro wavered for a moment, before noticing DIO using this moment of distraction to sprint closer to Kars!

Jotaro was 2 meters from DIO, and DIO was 10 meters from Kars.

To keep the advantage of a 2v1, Jotaro knew he needed Kar's help, and ran to protect him from DIO.

Jotaro knew DIO would also have a time limit like himself, so he knew stalling for time for Kars to attack DIO would be the best move.

When Jotaro started moving, his 5-second timer started. It was coming down to the wire, and Jotaro would fulfill his mission of what he was given by that "guy" who told him about DIO's supposed treachery...

[6 seconds. . .], [1 second. . .]

Jotaro's first second was used up as he managed to catch up to DIO because DIO not using his full speed. It almost seemed like DIO was slowing down for Jotaro's dehydrated body to catch up. DIO was sent a punch from Jotaro when he caught up.

"ORA!"

When DIO was punched with Star Platinum, he felt pain, but more importantly, he felt like he won!

[7 seconds. . .], [2 seconds. . .]

"What...the hell!?" Jotaro said loudly in surprise. DIO smiled after hearing Jotaro say this, feeling his victory even more assured!

Seeing DIO take on the punch without trying to block seemed ridiculously stupid from Jotaro's view, he even started doubting if getting too close was a fatal idea.

DIO said in response to Jotaro, "Scared, are we? You came to me on your own! Watch as I grab your arm, and slice it!"

"MUDAAA!"

"ORAAA!"

Both Stands clashed as DIO launched an attack at Jotaro's arm with The World, and Star Platinum blocked the attack with a punch. This all happened at the speed of sound!

[9 seconds. . .], [4 seconds. . .]

DIO was paying attention to the timer in his head, noticing that the time was almost over, Jotaro could also roughly guess this too.

Jotaro still had his final trump card waiting for the last second against DIO and decided to use it early just in case he lost his arms like he almost just did.

"Star Platinum. . . Star Finger!!!" As Jotaro said this, his Stand forcibly extended its middle and index fingers to a length of one or two meters, allowing it to perform a sneak attack and stab DIO in the eyes.

This move did temporarily blind DIO, but it did not matter, because even if Jotaro had a Stand Ability that could kill immortals, it would be too late. The fight was already over in DIO's opinion.

[10 seconds. . .], [5 seconds. . .]

The time left for Jotaro was one second, which DIO used to explain to Jotaro why he lost.

"You were not paying attention because of your weak body, but I launched something from my body into the air which I recently picked up when I jumped into the streets from the Mansion. I launched it over a hundred kilometers into the air while time and gravity were stopped and you were distracted."

[11 seconds. . .]

DIO continued explaining to Jotaro, "Your biggest mistake, however, was you wishing to face the mighty DIO!"

...

Jotaro quickly looked up and saw a shape falling closer to the ground. Quickly realizing that it was a type of construction vehicle he could not fully see.

DIO jumped up in the air and decided to grab onto the falling vehicle to help it fall faster. As it was falling to earth, DIO yelled a few famous last words that would ring in Jotaro's ears even in the afterlife:

"ROAD ROLLER DA!!!"

A real Road Roller was falling straight to Jotaro from far above. It fell right on top of him, crushing his body and spreading his blood all over the concrete like a smashed tomato!

"If I were to guess... I would say you received assistance from someone else, meaning there is more work to do when getting back home..." DIO said this while staring at Jotaro's blood on the ground under the Road Roller, which he stained the streets with."

Pausing for a few seconds, DIO came to a sudden realization:

"Looks like I, DIO, also have a habit of talking to dead people... Wait, what is that smell...!"

DIO quickly turned around after noting this familiar scent and instantly felt a huge fist hit his face!

"ORAAA!"

1