Chapter 011- New world and plans
342 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---A week later---

 

Sarutobi is leading the two hundred ninjas toward the dimensional gate right now. Among these two hundred ninjas, one hundred of them are from Anbu.

 

The Anbu commander Hikigaya Senju is in the early stage of the Kage level. As for the other anbus, twenty of them are Jonin and rest are elite chunins.

 

As for the other hundred ninjas, there are two of them are in early-stage of Kage level. One of them is Kagami Uchiha and the other one is from Senju clan. Among the rest, there are total fifteen elite-Jonin, thirty Jonin and the rest are elite Chunins.

 

One interesting fact is that, Sarutobi found Hatake Sakumo among the rank of Jonins. Considering that Sakumo is only sixteen years old right now, it is quite impressive.

 

"Everyone should have already been briefed about the mission that we are going to perform. We have clearly no information of what we are going to face after going to the other side of the gate. So, I want you to be on high alert."

 

"If any unforeseen situation occurs, retreat with all of your might. That's all I have to say. Now follow me." Sarutobi said as he stepped inside the dimensional gate without any hesitation.

 

 

…..

 

 

'It looks like we managed to land on a safe island. Though judging from the weather around this island, it should be on new world. But I shouldn't come to any conclusion yet.' Sarutobi thought.

 

"Everyone, it looks like we are safe for now. But we shouldn't let go of our vigilance. Hikigaya, send some anbus to do a thorough search around this island and make a detailed map. As for others, create a base and a fuinjutsu barrier around this island as soon possible. This island will be our stronghold in the future." Sarutobi quickly assigned the task to everyone.

 

It didn't take long for the ninjas to create a basic base with the use of ninjutsus. Sarutobi took the clan leader of Nara clan, Kagami, Hikigaya and the other Kage level ninja from the Senju clan to discuss the next part of their action.

 

"Hikigaya-san, I have the most important task for you. I want you to take half of the anbus with you and create an intelligence network in this world. We don't know anything about this world and making any rush decision without knowing anything might seriously backfire on us."

 

Even though Sarutobi knew the plot of the One-piece world, he is totally clueless about the timeline right now. Not to mention, he can't just tell them the things he knew from the anime even if he really came in this world during the timeline of the plot. 

 

'After spending some time in this world, even if I reveal some secrets to them, they wouldn't find it too weird.' The reason for hiding the information now isn't because Sarutobi can't trust them. It's just it would be too much of a hassle for him to explain of how he got that information even though he never came in contact with this world before.

 

"Kagami, I want you to choose a few of the ninjas that are good at espionage. After Hikigaya manages to find out the most powerful organizations in this world, I want you to infiltrate them."

 

"As for you Nobita-san, I am giving the duty of you guarding our base to you. I hope you will not let me down." Sarutobi said as he looked at the Kage level senju from the Senju clan.

 

Sarutobi then lastly looked at the clan leader of the Nara clan and said, "Shika-san, I will leave the responsibility of coordinating with everyone and coming up with best course of future plan of actions to you."

 

Sarutobi doesn't want to waste his time doing administrative works. Since this world has a power system that lets anybody become stronger as long as they practice hard, he wants to fully devote himself to training. Of course, talent also plays a major role in how far someone can go.

 

Anyway, the moment he first stepped into this world he could feel some kind energy seeping into his body. When he fully concentrated, he was shocked to find that this energy is slowly making his body stronger. Even though the improvement was negligible, he is sure that his strength would skyrocket once he starts to practice.

 

"Also, I have one more important thing to tell you. Some of you might have already noticed that this world has some kind of special energy that makes our body stronger. So, don't neglect to train daily. Also, Nobita-san, I want you to train the other ninjas that will be remaining in this island as well."

 

 

…..

 

 

---A month later---

 

Sarutobi has been doing intensive trainings for the whole month and it benefited him a lot. Even though he was a peak Kage level powerhouse in the Ninja world, his physique couldn't even compare to a captain of the navy in this world.

 

But now with the inhuman training in this world, his physique now could barely compare to an admiral from the navy. There are two reasons for this rapid development. One is his Senju bloodline.

 

The second reason is his immorality. Even though his immorality doesn't give him inhuman regeneration, it does make him not afraid of death. During the training in this island, he died countless doing some outrageous training.

 

Since death would make him reborn in his utmost physical and mental state, he could do training non-stop. Because of this, he managed to quickly strengthen his physique.

 

Sarutobi could also feel that every time his physique gets stronger, his Senju bloodline would also get stronger as well. After some research on his blood, Sarutobi found out that it could be very much possible that he would be able to fully awaken his bloodline similar to Senju Hashirama as long as he manages to reach the similar level of physique as the four emperors.

 

But even though his physique is far from the pirate emperors right now, Sarutobi would no doubt be able to exchange blow with them without dying. Even though his defense of a ninja isn't that strong, his offensive power is nothing to joke about.

 

 

…..

 

 

While sitting on the office, Sarutobi is looking through the intelligences that has been passed by Hikigaya. It is confirmed that the island they set their base is on the First half on the Grand Line which is also know as 'paradise'.

 

Since this island is in quite a secluded place in the grand line, the number of pirates that they encountered in the last month is not a lot. And those that have came were mostly killed or captured to get information.

 

In order to hide from the world government, Sarutobi has already set a up a fuinjutsu barrier around the base. So, for now the world government or navy still doesn't know of their existence and Sarutobi would like keep it at that way as long as possible at least until he has the full confident of going against the fleet-admiral without loosing.

 

After looking through all the documents, Sarutobi called Kagami Uchiha and Shika Nara. As they came to his office, Sarutobi looked at Kagami and said, "I think it's time for you infiltrate the navy. Talk with Shika-san about the details."

 

"Also, Shika-san, I will be leaving for a while. I have marked this place with my hiraishin, so if something happens that needs my immediate attention, call me using the Den Den Mushi."

7