Chapter 012- Makino
373 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you sure, Hokage-sama? From the intelligence we received from Hikigaya, this world doesn't seem to be so simple and there are news of some powerhouses that could compare with the first Hokage." Shika Nara said with some concern in his voice.

 

"I know all of these. But you don't have worry too much as my strength has been able increase a lot compared to a month ago. Even if it is a top powerhouse, I have full confidence to escape from them." Sarutobi said with confidence.

 

Seeing Sarutobi's insistence, Shika decided not to pursue that anymore as he changed the topic to other important issues that needs consideration after Sarutobi leaves this island.

 

 

…..

 

 

Sarutobi is sailing through the sea using one of the ships captured from the pirates. But the ship has been changed totally and there is now a Konoha symbol flying in the highest point of the ship.

 

Sarutobi didn't come alone in this trip. There are few elite chunins that he took with him in order to operate the ship and prepare the daily necessities for him. As for his disciples, he left them in the island to train wholeheartedly.

 

Sarutobi's destination is East Blue. He is going to the Foosha village in order to confirm the timeline he is in right now. From the Hikigaya's intelligence, it is confirmed there are pirates such as Whitebeard, Big mom, Kaido and Shanks.

 

But the thing is that, there is no such thing as four emperors as of now. Sarutobi thought, 'Four emperors should have been established after Shanks met luffy and went back to the grand line. So, logically the timeline is before the shanks visit to foosha village.'

 

'I just hope it isn't too far off from the canon. Otherwise, all of my knowledge regarding this world would be pretty much useless.' Sarutobi thought with some concern in his face.

 

 

…..

 

 

It took nearly a month for Sarutobi to reach the Foosha village. It is the longest journey he has been on both of his lives.

 

'I should spend some resources on developing the ships. Otherwise, most of times would be wasted on just travelling.' Even though Sarutobi thought so, his time wasn't totally wasted as he has been doing some intensive exercises throughout this journey on the boat.

 

"Everyone can move freely while we are in this island. But remember to be present on this boat during these specific times." Sarutobi gave his subordinates the timetable that they should follow before leaving the boat himself.

 

After asking around, Sarutobi finally reached the famous bar run by a woman named Makino. After entering the bar, he ordered some food. While eating, Sarutobi asked Makino, "So tell me about this village. What is interesting around here? Since I will be staying here for a week, I want to visit all the beautiful places in this village."

 

Makino smiled at this question and said, "You are the first person to say something like this. Since our village is very small, it is rare for finding someone like you who would be interested in our village."

 

"Then I guess, I will be the first."

 

"So, can you recommend some places to visit? Or it would be even better if a gorgeous woman like you could accompany me." Sarutobi said with a smile on his face.

 

"Sure. But you will have to wait for a while. I will try to close the bar early today but no promises." Makino blushed a little at his compliment before coming up with a reply.

 

"No problem, I can wait." Sarutobi said. Sarutobi has no intention of flirting with Makino. The only reason for asking her to be his guide is because she is not only familiar with the village and but also acquainted with most of the people living in it.

 

With her help, Sarutobi would be able meet with the protagonist of this world without raising any suspicion. He doesn't know whether Garp is currently present in the village. So, he doesn't want to raise any suspicion by 'accidentally' meeting Luffy.

 

But if Luffy is introduced to him by Makino, even if he Garp is present in the village, he wouldn't care much about this issue.

 

 

…..

 

 

Makino finally closed the bar when it was nearing afternoon. She first took him to visit various places which she thought might interest him. Sarutobi also didn't show any impatient as he simply enjoyed what this village had to offer.

 

Next day, it was the same routine. Sarutobi came to Makino's bar and waited until she finished her work. She also tried to finish her work quickly and said, "I am sorry for keeping you waiting like that, Sarutobi san."

 

"It's ok. I am one who should be saying sorry here. By the way, why don't you introduce me to some interesting people around the village? That way, I will not have to bother you during your working hours." Sarutobi said with some guilt in his voice.

 

Makino put on a slightly angry expression hearing that and said, "You are not bothering me at all. So, if you say that again, I will be really unhappy."

 

"But I can introduce you to a really interesting person if you want." Makino said with some mystery in her voice.

 

"And who that person might be?" Sarutobi asked with some curiosity.

 

"All I can say is that he is still a child but I am sure that you will like him after meeting. He is funniest kid I have met." Makino said as a gentle look appeared in her eyes.

 

Sarutobi could already guess who that child is going to be.

 

'It's finally time to meet the protagonist. I just hope that Garp wouldn't be in this island. That way, I would have easier time influencing that kid. I might even pull him into my camp if everything goes well.' Sarutobi thought in his heart.

 

It didn't take long for Makino to finally finish her work as she said, "Let's go. I will take you meet the kid that I'm talking about."

 

 

…..

 

 

---Dadan's House---

 

"Did you come to see Luffy?" Dadan asked rudely when she saw Makino standing outside of her house.

 

Even though Dadan came to love Luffy in the future but now she is totally fed up with him. If not for the fact that Garp personally handed him to her, she would have kicked that mischievous child out of the house ages ago.

 

[A/N: I don't clearly remember the time when Luffy started living with Dadan. So, it might or might not be a mistake on my part]

 

Makino didn't say anything back to that rude behaviour instead she just gave her a sweet smile along with some of the gifts that she brought with her and said, "It might be really hard for you to take care of Luffy. I know he could be a lot mischievous sometimes."

 

Seeing her gentle behaviour, Dadan blushed a little at her own attitude. But she quickly hid that blush and said with a humph, "I will send someone to call that brat back. By the way, who is that young man with you? Is he the boyfriend that you found?"

 

Hearing her question, Makino blushed heavily and said, "It's not like that at all. Don't create any misunderstanding, Dadan-san. He is just my friend. He is totally new to the Foosha village, so I am just taking him around to look around the village."

 

Dadan didn't bother to pester her after hearing her negative reply. She left them after saying, "Whatever! You guys can wait in the living room until Luffy comes back. I will not be accompanying you guys as I have my own things to do."

7