Chapter 013- Progressions
345 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

----With Kagami Uchiha---

 

Three weeks ago-

 

Kagami and twenty other ninja finally reached the nearest island that has a naval branch in it. His goal for coming here is to take the test to join the ranks of navy and the world government. Kagami plans to join the navy along with ten other ninja under his command. As for the other ten ninjas, he plans to let them join the world government.

 

The ninjas who have come with him are all in Jonin level. So, it will be a piece of cake for them to pass the test with their strength. Kagami looked at the ninjas under his command and said, "I will take the test first. In order to not raise any suspicion, try to keep the intervals of taking test as long as possible."

 

"After getting admitted into navy or the world government, don't try to contact me unless you have managed to fully integrate with them. But once you are sure that you will not be monitored by any higher ups, you must inform me your status as soon as possible."

 

"Lastly, Hokage-sama said something to me before his departure. He said that as long as you can get any information that interests him, he will reward you with a jutsu higher than b-level. So, if you can do well you might even get a forbidden Jutsu."

 

Hearing the name forbidden jutsu, every ninja present their became more enthusiastic and motivated than before. Seeing the fire in their eyes, Kagami said to remind them, "Be extra careful when collecting any information. I am sure you guys don't want to disappoint Hokage-sama with you incompetency."

 

Kagami explained everything that he thought was necessary before finally leaving for the navy branch to take the test.

 

---With Nobita Senju---

 

Present time-

 

Nobita has been very busy for the last two months. Not only he has been tasked with the heavy responsibility of maintaining the defence of this island, he is also responsible for the training of every ninja present in the island.

 

During the first few days, he had to stay wake all night just to come up with the most effective training method for the ninjas. Even though, Sarutobi did gave him some advice on that, he had to come up with the whole training method all on his own.

 

So far Nobita has been very satisfied with the result of their training. Many of the elite-chunins has managed to break through their limit and become Jonins. Some of the jonins has been able to upgrade their strength to elite-jonin.

 

Even he as a Kage level ninja can feel the effect of the training in the past two months.

 

'This world is really amazing. Just with two months of training, everyone's physique improved a lot. With their physique improved, their chakra volume increased as well. Even I am feeling tremendous amount of improvement and there is chance that I will be able to improve to mid-level Kage ninja in a few months of time.'

 

'With this kind of improvements, I can see that we will have a lot of Kage level ninjas in our village in the near future.' Nobita couldn't help but foolishly smile at this thought which would have been quite a outrageous thought even just a few months ago.

 

'Choosing to be loyal to Sarutobi-sama has been the most correct decision of our clan.' Nobita has become more and more firm in his loyalty after coming to this world. If this goes on, it isn't far off from when he would become a die-heart loyalist to Sarutobi Hiruzen.

 

---With Hikigaya Senju---

 

Present time-

 

Hikigaya has finally managed to get a foothold in the underworld with the help of his anbu subordinates. Though he is quite far off form the top powers in the underworld, he is confident that he will become the emperor of underworld if given enough time.

 

But recently he has been stuck with a problem. And the problem is that he is short of manpower. If he wants to increase his influence in this world, he would need a lot of subordinates. So, he directly decided to call Sarutobi in order to get some advice on this.

 

"....So, that's how it is, Hokage-sama. I wonder what is you opinion in this?" Hikigaya said on the den den mushi.

 

"First let me congratulate you for being able to get a foothold in the underworld in such a short period of time. But I strictly forbid you from being involved in the prostitute business. I hate that. Other than that, you can do whatever you want as long as that helps you reach our goal." Sarutobi said with a serious voice.

 

"As for the lack of manpower, you can recruit some people form this world. But don't let them get involved in the higher level of the organization. In case you really find someone who is very talented in something, inform me as soon as possible. I will decide what to do after personally meeting them." Sarutobi said after giving it some thought.

 

"I will keep that in mind, Hokage-sama." Hikigaya replied.

 

---With Tobirama Senju---

 

After getting reincarnated, he has hardly been outside of the laboratory. With his relentless research day and night, he has finally manage to get some small success in the Edo Tensei Jutsu.

 

'This reanimated body is perfect for a researcher like me. With this body, I neither feel fatigue nor any kind of hunger. So, I can just focus on my research without worrying about anything.' Tobirama thought to himself.

 

Tobirama managed to increase the efficiency of the Edo Tensei Jutsu. Even though it is far from the ideal stage that Sarutobi was talking about, he has managed to make this Jutsu stronger than it was in the canon.

 

Now, the person you want to summon can be summoned with the full strength of their heyday. Not to mention, the requirements for the sacrifices was also reduced. If you don't have any high-level sacrifice in your disposal, you can just use several low level sacrifice to make up for it. Though the number of sacrifice would increase depending on how lower the strength of the sacrificed person is.

 

---With Naori Uchiha---

 

Naori has also been very busy after Sarutobi's departure. Not only she has to look after the shadow clone, she is also preoccupied with her own research on the Uchiha bloodline and Mangekyo Sharingan.

 

Even though, she has not been fully successful in her research yet, she has already thought of a few ways to overcome the blindness caused by the Mangekyo Sharingan.

 

One of the way is to of course inject Senju Hashirama's cell. The other scientists in the secret laboratory is responsible for researching the DNA of Senju, Uchiha, Hyuga and Uzumaki clan.

 

Since, Naori is able to look at that research results, she has been able to find some characteristics in the cell of Senju Hashirama that might be helpful in tremendously increasing the time it takes for the Mangekyo Sharingan to get blind.

 

But after doing some research, Noari found out that the chance of successfully transplanting Senju Hashirama's cell is close to zero. So, she decided to stop that research for a while and instead focus on the other method that she found recently.

 

This method is not only a lot safer but also more effective than the previous one. As long as she manages to be successful in the research of this method, she will not only be able to solve the blindness problem of the Mangekyo Sharingan but also there is a chance of upgrading it to the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.

8